Invincible Vs Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
not the female Ultron.
http://www.pulllist.com/comic/image_comics/invincible/41/cover-full.jpg

one on one, takes place in a city.

iceman24567
He rips it apart easily. What is he class 100+ strength near subliminal speed?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by iceman24567
He rips it apart easily. What is he class 100+ strength near subliminal speed? no expression

SevenShackles
He rips it apart easily. What is he class 100+ strength near subliminal speed?

huh? i know he is strong but so is ultron and he is made of some seriously durable stuff. have anything to back your claim? rolling on floor laughing

iceman24567
Originally posted by SevenShackles
huh? i know he is strong but so is ultron and he is made of some seriously durable stuff. have anything to back your claim? rolling on floor laughing Some stuff i saw a couple months ago i don't really know all that much about him but what i saw was pretty damn amazing.

Mr. Slippyfist
Some stuff i saw a couple months ago i don't really know all that much about him but what i saw was pretty damn amazing. Ultron's take hits from the Avengers with Thor, with no scratches whats so ever...

SevenShackles
Some stuff i saw a couple months ago i don't really know all that much about him but what i saw was pretty damn amazing.

true he is strong and fast, and getting better but i dont think he is that fast. he travels from america to africa really fast, he can get to the moon in some decent time but he constantly holds back in the comics so its hard to tell. but the one time he pushed himself was against a grown male of his own race and yeah he didnt die but he got beaten close to death. ultron has gone head to head with the avengers, guys like Hulk and Thor. i dont think he is up there yet.

but i could be wrong lol, its why i made the thread after all. confused

Priest
Ultron

Galvaclaw
Invincible has struggled to lift 400 tons in a recent issue. Most of the strong Invincible universe characters are listed at only class 20-30. Invincible looses horribly.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Ultron's take hits from the Avengers with Thor, with no scratches whats so ever...

yes

You are correct sir...

Ultron turns Invincible into one of his brides.

11/10

grey fox
Ultron laughs at the pest, then vaporises him.

golem370
Class Ultron bio said he could withstand a 100 megaton atomic bomb

Kutulu
The latest incarnation of Ultron is even more powerful than before...

Ultron takes it 10/10

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Kutulu
The latest incarnation of Ultron is even more powerful than before...

Ultron takes it 10/10

Yup... It is true...It is true.

And it's much nicer to look at too.

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.