Henshaw with rings vs WM Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Who wins?

quanchi112
Does Thor have the power gem?

TricksterPriest
Doesn't matter. Henshaw wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Doesn't matter. Henshaw wins. With the power gem hed crush Henshaw.

Avlon
Henshaw for the win.

Thanos had enough time to run away...and come back with a gun to disable Thor.

Borg could do this on the fly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Henshaw for the win.

Thanos had enough time to run away...and come back with a gun to disable Thor.

Borg could do this on the fly. No he couldnt. Show me a scan of Henshaw imprisoning someone in pure fore block. Otherwise I remember Ds oneshotting him after he merged with Apokoliptian tech.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
No he couldnt. Show me a scan of Henshaw imprisoning someone in pure fore block. Otherwise I remember Ds oneshotting him after he merged with Apokoliptian tech.

Please shut up. Your ignorance and stupidity are showing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Please shut up. Your ignorance and stupidity are showing. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing I have seen him in action man and Thor would trounce him. Darkseid oneshotted him like I said after he integrated himself into Apokoliptian tech. Just hush you never have anything to add. Just middle fingers because you dislike me so much.

TricksterPriest
No. Middle fingers because you're an idiot. You really think a berserk Thor with the power gem can counter the greatest technopath in comics with a GL ring equivalent? You're delusional. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Great Galen
Plus DS is practically abstract level so its not a low showing to be oneshotted by him.

Avlon
No he couldnt. Show me a scan of Henshaw imprisoning someone in pure fore block. Otherwise I remember Ds oneshotting him after he merged with Apokoliptian tech.

Actually..Henshaw designed and gave such a weapon to the Kandorian task force. smile

Anything else?

Do you want borg to take his time like Thanos did? Cause you know..Thor just sorta waited for it... laughing

quanchi112
No. Middle fingers because you're an idiot. You really think a berserk Thor with the power gem can counter the greatest technopath in comics with a GL ring equivalent? You're delusional. roll eyes (sarcastic) The same guy who has failed to kill Superman. Uhm yes i do. He might get the death he always wanted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Plus DS is practically abstract level so its not a low showing to be oneshotted by him. So in dc abstracts run and hide from Superman. laughing

quanchi112
Actually..Henshaw designed and gave such a weapon to the Kandorian task force. smile

Anything else?

Do you want borg to take his time like Thanos did? Cause you know..Thor just sorta waited for it... laughing Scans please.

The Great Galen
Like i mentioned before I ignore instances of bad writing and jobbing story arcs.

quanchi112
Like i mentioned before I ignore instances of bad writing and jobbing story arcs. Exactly you ignore what you dont like.

I couldnt agree with you more. You at least see yourself as I see you.

Avlon
Scans please.

Scans of Thor not losing to simple tech weaponry?

Seriously..a force field? laughing

The Great Galen
Exactly you ignore what you dont like.

I couldnt agree with you more. You at least see yourself as I see you.

So then your willing to admit Drax kicked Thanos ass and Thanos is scaref of the Hulk, great.

quanchi112
Scans of Thor not losing to simple tech weaponry?

Seriously..a force field? laughing Show me Cyborg doing something similar to this.

quanchi112
So then your willing to admit Drax kicked Thanos ass and Thanos is scaref of the Hulk, great. Thanos slapped the Hulk like a bich on panel and Drax cheapshotted Thanos on panel. smile

The Great Galen
Yet Thanos says he doesnt want to fight Hulk...

quanchi112
Yet Thanos says he doesnt want to fight Hulk... Yet he slapped him like a bich. You know he also slapped Drax to. laughing

Inhuman
My grandmother could be scared of spiders. But she could squash one with ease.
But being scared wasnt stated on panel.

but whatever.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
My grandmother could be scared of spiders. But she could squash one with ease.
But being scared wasnt stated on panel.

but whatever. Maybe this will finally sink in.

The Great Galen
He said he wish to avoid...fear is pretty obvious dudes.

vlaaad12345
And then they actually met...and he ***** slapped hulk lol.

quanchi112
He said he wish to avoid...fear is pretty obvious dudes. I mean man on panel he slapped his ass.

Erik-Lensherr
Henshaw

Estacado
Henshaw can manipulate the Source Wall but he can't create a gun like Thanos had!!'11

Kutulu
WM Thor whoops Hensaw's ass. Henshaw fangirls cry in their sleep.

Soljer

Batman wishes to avoid armed guards.

Ohmigawd! Batman's a pussy!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Henshaw can manipulate the Source Wall but he can't create a gun like Thanos had!!'11 Has he?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kutulu
WM Thor whoops Hensaw's ass. Henshaw fangirls cry in their sleep. laughing

batdude123
Has he?

Yes.

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adventuresofsuperman551ed0.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes.

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adventuresofsuperman551ed0.jpg This wouldnt load for me. I hate imageshack and wished more posters would use photobucket.

batdude123
sad

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
sad Fine Ill try to download it again. smile

It said cannot find link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.