Eye of Judgment Discussion Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
We got the Eye of Judgment game for the PS3 during Christmas and I am having a lot of fun playing, so far!

I never really got into the Magic the Gathering games, though I played a few times, but with the PS3 animation effects my friend and I have spent the last few days whiling away the hours on couches in the living room, calling each other horrible names and unleashing devastating, genocidal attacks on one another. stick out tongue

Anybody else into this? Got any particular deck you wanna brag about?

Also, do anybody else here find the mad mad computer cheating? I was playing against the computer yesterday, and it cast a mad mad Biolith Dragon while the mad mad Summoning Lock was still in effect! Then, when I tried the same thing, it refused, saying (and I quote)" The Summoning Lock is still in effect!

Anyway, so far I mostly play with a Biolith deck.

I hope this is the right place for this thread, it is a PS3 game after all! big grin

Will post some links and screen shots later for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about.

ragesRemorse
sounds like fun

do the animations react according to the cards and actions you choose to exercise?

MadMel
sounds cool...a card game game stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.