WWH vs Team Transformers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Transformers
Dinobots
Omega Supreme
Megatron
Metroplex
Trypticon
Predaking
Optimus Prime
Devastator

Tenebrous
transformers. Predaking, Megatron, Omega Supreme, and Grimlock are too badass for mr. banner

golem370
It would be one hell of a fight I think. Who ever wins will deserve it.

Faceman
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Transformers
Dinobots
Omega Supreme
Megatron
Metroplex
Trypticon
Predaking
Optimus Prime
Devastator

I sure would like to see Omega Supreme and Metroplex go at it...

spawnwest
WWH goes down hard.

Dinobots and Devastator along are a bit too much from him. They would keep WWH busy. And while that if need Megatron would tap into a blackhole and shoot WWH with a fatal blast. Hell if all fails Prime uses the Matrix and it's game over.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by Faceman
I sure would like to see Omega Supreme and Metroplex go at it...
Metroplex is still three or four times Omega Supreme's height.

illadelph12
Creative...

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Metroplex is still three or four times Omega Supreme's height. You are right he would stomp Omega Supreme.

janus77
how powerful are they supposed to be?
in the original cartoons they could be affected by conventional missiles.

Hulk would stomp it, if that's the case.

Kutulu
Hulk would stomp the crap outta these guys. None of the guys on the list can even destroy a planet. It takes more than planet destroying force to take out the Hulk barring genetic mutation etc.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by Kutulu
Hulk would stomp the crap outta these guys. None of the guys on the list can even destroy a planet. It takes more than planet destroying force to take out the Hulk barring genetic mutation etc.

Hulk isn't immune to a KO or BFR. This list of transformers would certainly do that much.

janus77
how?
you realise that you'd have to smash the planet for Hulk to even be woozy... WWH is way too much - it's spite even - unless The Transformers have somehow gotten to Galactus levels or something (as someone once alleged).

Kutulu
Hulk isn't immune to a KO or BFR. This list of transformers would certainly do that much.

Nobody on that list could come even close to K.O.'ing WWH. BFR, while a possibility, won't be as easy a task as you make it out to be.

WWH gets 9/10 this battle, with 1/10 going to transformers due to chance to BFR.

guy222
wwh

KMC_Drifter
WWH's durability is still suspect in some areas. For instance, could he survive being thrown into the sun? Hulk can't fly...so, he's not gonna reach escape velocity...and there is nothing solid for him to jump from. Even if he did regenerate...he would continuously be melting due to the intense heat.

I think Hulk would be more than "woozy" if caught in a planetary explosion.

Kutulu
WWH's durability is still suspect in some areas. For instance, could he survive being thrown into the sun? Hulk can't fly...so, he's not gonna reach escape velocity...and there is nothing solid for him to jump from. Even if he did regenerate...he would continuously be melting due to the intense heat.

Yes he would survive the sun - he has survived a black hole already, a sun would be far less in terms of magnitude than a black hole. He's already survived temperatures hotter than the core of the sun before in a weaker form than WWH.

Granted that he could not get out once he was in there, and would simply continuously burn, but he would be alive.

As far as a transformer grabbing WWH though, that's going to be a different story. Nobody on the list has enough strength to simply hurl him into the sun. Anybody on the list trying to grab him, he can simply open up their hand and use it as a point in which to attack them. Due to their size he could easily tunnel inside their bodies if it came down to it.

Soljer
Typical World War Hulk or Super Saiya-jin World War Hulk?

janus77

he would continue to grow stronger and more durable and also there's no guarantee that he wouldn't be able to jump from the sun. as has been shown he can physically grab/throw energy and also he can change direction mid-leap... things that are physically impossible but part of his powerset.

as for the sun causing him any great pain, not likely after a few moments. you're seriously underestimating Hulk.

janus77
WWH could thunderclap half of them to death instantly. the rest he'd just destroy with a few punches.

as for "SSJ WWH"... he wouldn't even need to raise his hand, just let the gamma radiation destroy the world and the Transformers around him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by janus77
how?
you realise that you'd have to smash the planet for Hulk to even be woozy... WWH is way too much - it's spite even - unless The Transformers have somehow gotten to Galactus levels or something (as someone once alleged).

Hm. Guess these guys must've been planet-smashing off-panel somewhere. confused

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkvsgammacorps6.jpg

janus77
Originally posted by Metalmanx

that's his own dna being used.
we're talking about physical power, not pitting Hulk's dna against himself.

and even then.. he survived did he not?

Kutulu
Look at the difference in strength level. Metroplex lifts 70,000 tons, Omega Supreme lifts 300,000 tons, WWH on Planet Hulk had strength in the quintillions of tons. If you added every transformer in the MU barring Primus and Unicron they wouldn't be as strong collectively as Hulk is individually.

To top it off, Hulk won't be holding back if he's up against a bunch of robots like he would against humans. Hulk has a long history of smashing up robots like they were garbage. He smashed apart a robot that was twice as physically strong as Thor like it was nothing (obviously it wasn't as durable as Thor).

Kutulu

Ok so tell me which transformers on the list posted can transmute DNA?

None? Well then the event doesn't apply. That team didn't stand a chance in hell against WWH in his regular form, they mutated his DNA so he was grey hulk levels of strength and snapped his neck, both of which he recovered from (neck healed and DNA mutated back).

Metalmanx
that's his own dna being used.
we're talking about physical power, not pitting Hulk's dna against himself.

and even then.. he survived did he not?

Sure did. But that wasn't the argument at all. Did Grey NOT snap Hulk's neck and KO him via PHYSICAL power?

He did. If WWH was so damn powerful, he should've been able to withstand that, EVEN WITH Prodigy's toxins.

But hey, that's just me.

Metalmanx
Jeez. You guys are impossible. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kutulu
Sure did. But that wasn't the argument at all. Did Grey NOT snap Hulk's neck and KO him via PHYSICAL power?

He did. If WWH was so damn powerful, he should've been able to withstand that, EVEN WITH Prodigy's toxins.

But hey, that's just me.

That was not his WWH form. For all intensive purposes it wasn't even the same character. It wasn't just simply toxin, they physically mutated Hulk's DNA so that he fell back to a previous physical incarnation. Way to show a scan out of context. roll eyes (sarcastic)

janus77

But hey, that's just me.
slightly facetious no?
for one thing that wasn't WWH levels, as he was reduced to "Grey Hulk" levels.

and for another, and much more importantly, that feat required - necessitated - Hulk's DNA. it wasn't some "toxins", it was HULK DNA. toxins would do jack to Hulk.

so a discredited example there, imo no expression.

Kutulu
slightly facetious no?
for one thing that wasn't WWH levels, as he was reduced to "Grey Hulk" levels.

and for another, and much more importantly, that feat required - necessitated - Hulk's DNA. it wasn't some "toxins", it was HULK DNA. toxins would do jack to Hulk.

so a discredited example there, imo no expression.

^^ Exactly, bio-engineering someone's DNA and injecting them with it so that they have to fight against their own cellular mechanisms is hardly a simple toxin. It's comic book superscience.

grey fox
Prim has 'The Touch'.

As soon as Stan Bush starts playing in the background Huc goes down, he could be Super Saiya-jin Huc 10,000 but he'd still get his ass whooped so badly he'd be crawling back to his mum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.