DR Strange (Classic) vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
The doc agaisnt the titans, who takes this.

quanchi112
Thanos.

TricksterPriest
Strange, easily.

Priest
Thanos

Kutulu
Thanos ftw.

Bouboumaster
Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Strange, easily. The same Strange that was held at bay By Doom easily. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos.

Symmetric Chaos
Strange. Maybe not easily but I think he'd win eventually.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by quanchi112
The same Strange that was held at bay By Doom easily. smile
Or the strange that held his own against the infinity gauntlet for awhile.

iceman24567
The same Strange that was held at bay By Doom easily. smile Yeah against the same Thanos that got beat by Squirrel Girl wink

Soljer
Originally posted by vlaaad12345

Misconception.

Tshern
Strange who survived for panel or so against Adam Warlock who only used the Power gem? Yeah, that very same Strange.

Edit: Damn, I haven't visited these forums actively for, what, a year and the link in my signature still works? Neat, I say, neat!

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Tshern
Strange who survived for panel or so against Adam Warlock who only used the Power gem? Yeah, that very same Strange.

Edit: Damn, I haven't visited these forums actively for, what, a year and the link in my signature still works? Neat, I say, neat!
LOL what?adam used all the gems last time I checked,strange only lost to the power gem.

Tshern
LOL what?adam used all the gems last time I checked,strange only lost to the power gem.
Ever read the scene BEFORE the fight? You might want to, it clarifies it up.

vlaaad12345
Ever read the scene BEFORE the fight? You might want to, it clarifies it up.
Its been awhile so please post the scene that completelly negates strange fighting off everything but the power gem,even disregarding that entirely classic strange has many feats that>thanos.

Tshern
Its been awhile so please post the scene that completelly negates strange fighting off everything but the power gem,even disregarding that entirely classic strange has many feats that>thanos.
Give me a moment, I haven't been active on this forum for a year and it might take a while before I find the scans. I'll do my best to find them though. Could you meanwhile tell something that makes Strange surpass Thanos? Oh yeah, no, Strange didn't win the Living Tribunal if you are going to state that.

vlaaad12345
Give me a moment, I haven't been active on this forum for a year and it might take a while before I find the scans. I'll do my best to find them though. Could you meanwhile tell something that makes Strange surpass Thanos? Oh yeah, no, Strange didn't win the Living Tribunal if you are going to state that.
I wasnt even aware strange ever did anything to the living tribunal...im not really a huge fan of his,ill be back later.

Tshern
I'm a huge fan. You can't help loving his comics. He just rocks too much.

Cosmic Cube
I say Dr. Strange.

He's more versatile, less evil, and he fights skyfather level threats (a level Thanos has trouble with) and above, and wins.

Anyone who honestly thinks Thanos has an easy win over the Sorcerer Supreme needs their head examined.

Learn what the Doc is about, instead of just saying "Thanos wins" every time you see his name in a thread. Yeah, I know he kicks ass, but not this time.

The same Strange that was held at bay By Doom easily. smile
Dr. Doom isn't a pussy, and he's a powerful magician himself. He's such an adept usurper; I'm suprised he hasn't stolen Thanos's power (which is mostly his intellect, not sure if that can be stolen) yet.

quanchi112
Or the strange that held his own against the infinity gauntlet for awhile. What the f**k?

He couldnt even hold his own against Doom. laughing

Post the scans. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah against the same Thanos that got beat by Squirrel Girl wink She is undefeated and it isnt canon. big grin

She also beat Dr Doom. laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I say Dr. Strange.

He's more versatile, less evil, and he fights skyfather level threats (a level Thanos has trouble with) and above, and wins.

Anyone who honestly thinks Thanos has an easy win over the Sorcerer Supreme needs their head examined.

Learn what the Doc is about, instead of just saying "Thanos wins" every time you see his name in a thread. Yeah, I know he kicks ass, but not this time.

Dr. Doom isn't a pussy, and he's a powerful magician himself. He's such an adept usurper; I'm suprised he hasn't stolen Thanos's power (which is mostly his intellect, not sure if that can be stolen) yet. Dr Doom is inferior to Thanos in almost every way. Thanos has always been the better man than Doom. Thanos with prep becomes god while Strange fails at halting the WW Hulk. smile

Cosmic Cube
What the f**k?

He couldnt even hold his own against Doom. laughing

Post the scans. laughing

He held his own against the power gem. Still nice.

When'd he get owned by Doom? ermm Lemme see.

No matter, he's faced WAY bigger threats, and even a loss to Doom doesn't make this an ass-raping in Thanos's favor.Originally posted by quanchi112
Dr Doom is inferior to Thanos in almost every way. Thanos has always been the better man than Doom. Thanos with prep becomes god while Strange fails at halting the WW Hulk. smile I know that.

Strange never had a desire to become god, so that's pointless.

Everyone fails at stopping WW Hulk. That series is more full of PIS than the Onslaught Saga.

iceman24567
She is undefeated and it isnt canon. big grin

She also beat Dr Doom. laughing laughing Why isn't it canon again?

quanchi112
He held his own against the power gem. Still nice.

When'd he get owned by Doom? ermm Lemme see.

No matter, he's face WAY bigger threats, and even a loss to Doom doesn't make this an ass-raping in Thanos's favor. I know that.

Strange never had a desire to become god, so that's pointless.

Everyone fails at stopping WW Hulk. The series is more full of PIS than the Onslaught Saga. I am downloading the scans now.

I never said Thanos would assrape him but I do think he would beat him.

quanchi112
Why isn't it canon again? Because I said so.

Cosmic Cube
I am downloading the scans now.

I never said Thanos would assrape him but I do think he would beat him. I think Thanos could beat him a few times, because he's Thanos, and he rarely takes an 'L'.

But, if Doc has the Vishanti (uber Skyfathers) on his side, who will grant him with the fullness of their power as the Sorcerer Supreme, I don't see Thanos beating him.

quanchi112
Enjoy.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/infinitygauntlet2-19.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/infinitygauntlet2-20.jpg

iceman24567
She is undefeated and it isnt canon. big grin

She also beat Dr Doom. laughing laughing So once again why isn't it canon? I never heard anything about that win not being canon it happened he lost prove that its not canon.

quanchi112
So once again why isn't it canon? I never heard anything about that win not being canon it happened he lost prove that its not canon. I have given my reasons countless times. Enough of this, either find it in another thread because I really dont care what you think.

TricksterPriest
Strange pulls out a page from Dio Brando and yells out "Toki o tomare!" Game over. cool

Cosmic Cube
Enjoy.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/infinitygauntlet2-19.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/infinitygauntlet2-20.jpg That's obviously not every-day Dr. Doom. ermm

He owned Surfer on the same page.

I know, Thanos owns Surfer too, but that's different.

iceman24567
I have given my reasons countless times. Enough of this, either find it in another thread because I really dont care what you think. You have given reasons but you have no proof? If that's the case your no better than a troll. Just admit that you can't debate so you resort to childish behavior like "I don't care what you think".

Cosmic Cube
Squirrel Girl wink WTF is that? ermm

The Great Galen
So then im taking Strange takes this 7/10.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by The Great Galen
So then im taking Strange takes this 7/10. I could agree to that. smile

iceman24567
WTF is that? ermm The second most annoying character of all time she wtfpwned Thanos in a canon fight.

The Great Galen
Meh, its like SS losing to Thanos..pure PIS.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Misconception.

Well, he actually negated the Infinity Gauntlet when Nebula had possession over it.

Cosmic Cube
Meh, its like SS losing to Thanos..pure PIS. Not really.

LORD B
thanos 6/10

quanchi112
Meh, its like SS losing to Thanos..pure PIS. Its called canon. big grin

quanchi112
You have given reasons but you have no proof? If that's the case your no better than a troll. Just admit that you can't debate so you resort to childish behavior like "I don't care what you think". It goes against his character you troll. He doesnt set out to eradicate all life anymore like he used to. It was off panel and the whole plot of the comic was suspect.

iceman24567
It goes against his character you troll. He doesnt set out to eradicate all life anymore like he used to. It was off panel and the whole plot of the comic was suspect. Nah your the one claiming things aren't canon because you say so you sir are the troll like i said it was never stated to be non canon there for its a feat for her and a defeat for Thanos deal with it he isn't unbeatable.

Cosmic Cube
he isn't unbeatable. Obviously.

WTF is a Squirrel Girl.

It sounds like a joke. Why is this discussion even important?

iceman24567
Obviously.

WTF is a Squirrel Girl.

It sounds like a joke. Why is this discussion even important? She is a joke to be honest with you but she did beat Thanos and its important because quanchi is basically eliminating His favorite characters negative showings to make him look unbeatable i was just proving him wrong.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squirrel_Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.