Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
Do you think Plo Koon will talk be he gets killed in Episode 3?

LanceWindu
I'm not sure.

I hope so.

Julie
I think he probably will die....but hwo knows...he could even be dead before the clone wars draw to a close.

Myndon
He has to die all the jedi have to die
otherwise the storyline is broken
Yoda and Obi wan won't die though

Koon Rulz
Plo Koon(as u know he is my favorite Jedi Master) will probably die long after the wars but still in episode 3. I will scream and cry if he gets shot and killed. Hopefully he will talk.

Captain REX
He probably won't talk, but it would be cool to see him in action again. One battle scene in AOTC isn't enough...

General Koon
Originally posted by Darth Ninja
Do you think Plo Koon will talk be he gets killed in Episode 3? well i like plo koon and he will live forever but he does die in his starfighter in the beinging

Echuu
Yeah he dies; maybe if we are lucky he will speak in one of the counsel sessions in the movie.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by General Koon
well i like plo koon and he will live forever but he does die in his starfighter in the beinging

No he does'nt, he is a result of order 66

ctsketch
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
he is a result of order 66

I never knew General Tso's chicken could kill a man....

yerssot
Originally posted by Koon Rulz
Plo Koon(as u know he is my favorite Jedi Master) will probably die long after the wars but still in episode 3. I will scream and cry if he gets shot and killed. Hopefully he will talk.
ask everyone in the movietheater to cover their ears when you see the movie: he dies and doesn't have a line

Eddy Urquia
Originally posted by yerssot
ask everyone in the movietheater to cover their ears when you see the movie: he dies and doesn't have a line

Plo Kloon dies alright, but he is in a jedi star fighter when you see him smoke up. Perhaps, we will hear him shriek, or sckrieach a death sound at that moment, allowing for fans to get an idea of his voice. It may sound mechanical, biological. Who knows, but we will hear him scream when he blows. LOL

Desann
yep, he is shot down by Arc 170 fighters during order 66 and he doesn't say a word.
And Quinlan Vos is not in the movie.Just saw it.

yerssot
He is mentioned Desann... very briefly and only with his last name.
where did you see it? (in belgium I mean)
Originally posted by Eddy Urquia
Plo Kloon dies alright, but he is in a jedi star fighter when you see him smoke up. Perhaps, we will hear him shriek, or sckrieach a death sound at that moment, allowing for fans to get an idea of his voice. It may sound mechanical, biological. Who knows, but we will hear him scream when he blows. LOL
he doesn't shreek or anything, he just dies and that's it

Desann
in St niklaas, siniscoop.It is in east flanders.

yerssot
boy, after the biggest market of belgium, they have a new touristic attraction huh? wink

Desann
But there is also a jedi,during order 66 on a speeder bike.I think it's Adi Gallia.Is that possible?

yerssot
I don't think it was her, but I was looking at the helmets when she raced over

Mandos
only 2 words: order 66

smoker4
Thats technically one word and two numbers stick out tongue

jango fatt
hahahaha lol

GreatJediKnight
is there a place where i might just happen to find that new war room pic.?!?

Lord Yoda
I hope Plo Koon gets to talk.

yerssot
he doesn't

henniestevens
code 66

Lord Yoda
Originally posted by yerssot
he doesn't

have you seen ROTS?

Deadlyshot07
what color is plo koons lightsaber?

Jedi Merc
It's too bad all the Jedi (with the exceptions of course) have to die. Especially Windu and Kit Fisto, though their fight scene with Palpatine should kick ass!

Imaginary
Yes Lord Yoda, yerss has seen rots.

Originally posted by Desann
But there is also a jedi,during order 66 on a speeder bike.I think it's Adi Gallia.Is that possible?

Thats what I thought too.

bilb
Yup thats her

yerssot
yeah, as imag said: saw it one minute into may 18th

and bilb and imag are also correct about Adi, I asked someone who saw it and he confirmed

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by smoker4
Thats technically one word and two numbers stick out tongue laughing out loud

Ewoksaredumb
Poor Plo...Cheap way to die...

Darth Lego
plo koon is awsome! he must not die....atleast with out saying somthing!
btw, there is a game for...playstation i think, that has plo koon as a playable character. i belive its called StarWars Power Battles or somthing like that. its a pretty fun game. i dont think koon says anything in it though =/
one more thing, in the game, plo koon has an ORANGE light saber, however in the movie, i noticed he had a GREEN one! whats up with that?! orange is totaly his color!!!

yerssot
that's cause EU has no power at all, Lego

Ewoksaredumb
EU?

yerssot
EU is anything that isn't the movies, novels (which are semi-canon) and the radio-adaptation. The EU holds absolutely no power in discussions

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t20461.html

MJT127
Originally posted by Darth Lego
plo koon is awsome! he must not die....atleast with out saying somthing!
btw, there is a game for...playstation i think, that has plo koon as a playable character. i belive its called StarWars Power Battles or somthing like that. its a pretty fun game. i dont think koon says anything in it though =/
one more thing, in the game, plo koon has an ORANGE light saber, however in the movie, i noticed he had a GREEN one! whats up with that?! orange is totaly his color!!!

Actually its a blue light saber

Plo koon 66
plo koon is my favorite chactor but unfortionally he dies in the starfighter after you see ki adi get shot and aayla get shot plo koon is flying and the clones lock on and kill him

but there might be a miricle and he lives

dAngEr_Is_gO!
He has a better chance surviving a starship wreck than the other Jedi do that are shot with blasters or cut down with sabers. big grin

MJT127
Ok I just saw episode III today and i thin i may of heard plo koons voice. in part of the movie when the jedi council is in session i think its right before they send yoda to kashyyyk they take a vote on it. now I remember Ki-Adi Mundi agreeing with it but his voice sounded slightly different because he was a hologram and while he was still on screen i thought i heard another voice when the same distortion agree. If i remember correctly plo koon was the only other hologram in the council. Do you think this could be him or is it just wishful thinking?

FistoFan
In Episode II, there's a deleted scene where Ki-Adi-Mundi and other Jedi lead a mission to shut down the droids on Geonosis. When they shut down the droids, Plo Koon talks. And there's a deleted scene in Episode III where he talks before he dies.

PVS
i think its best that he remained silent, given his insignificance.

FistoFan
That was Stass Allie. Adi was killed by General Grievous before Revenge of the Sith.

FistoFan
Before he dies in his starfighter, he says, "There they are, land on the nearest platform."

Captain REX
That was never filmed. It was left out of the film, as were other talking Jedi parts.

Plo koon 66
plo koon lives and kills off the sith using a darth vader costume

Plo koon 66
fisto fan is gay

Barker
Originally posted by Plo koon 66
plo koon lives and kills off the sith using a darth vader costume
I can Understand Being A Plo Koon FanBoy (Check my Previous Usernames), But Come On. He's Dead. Live With It. If the Rest of us Can, You Sure as Hell Can

Sir J
let him live in his little fantasy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.