Beat Highball...in arm wrestling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
How 'strong' can a lantern's constructs be made? I bring this up thinking about Kilowog easily smashing an Aircraft Carrier atop of Arkillo.

So, if Hal Jordan created an Oan-hand-construct and exerted himself, who is the weakest person that would win in an arm wrestle?

grey fox
Superman

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
Superman

Do you really think he's the absolute weakest that could do it? No one below him?

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Do you really think he's the absolute weakest that could do it? No one below him? That's what I was about to say.

Master-Borg
Juggernaut and Hulk both can win, don't know if they are the weakest that can though

Scoobless
Guy Gardner.

shifty

MattDay
aunt may

Galan007
So, if Hal Jordan created an Oan-hand-construct and exerted himself, who is the weakest person that would win in an arm wrestle? Karnak.

Soljer
durfist at the jokers.

Galan007
lol

In all honesty,
I don't see many characters below Superman-level strength being able to overcome a construct from Hal, .

srug

Gecko4lif
Kalibek is the weakest I think

or mongul jr

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
lol

In all honesty,
I don't see many characters below Superman-level strength being able to overcome a construct from Hal, .

srug

What of Superman's supposed 'second line of defense,' Diana?

Galan007
What of Superman's supposed 'second line of defense,' Diana? Pwned.

Soljer
Pwned.

Ouch. sad.

Galan007
Ouch. sad.
Had I not been blind to Punisher's raw potential when you originally made this thread, my stance would have been different. Much different.

mmm.

Soljer
Had I not been blind to Punisher's raw potential when you originally made this thread, my stance would have been different. Much different.

mmm.

laughing

What the hell?

SpiderGauntlet
Punisher with a 100 years of prep whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.