Mongul with ring vs Cyborg with ring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

King_Mungi
Well Mongul is about to get a collection of rings himself, I would wait it out.

Galan007
Other than obtain knowledge from the ring -- Mongul hasn't done a damn thing with it so far...

Give it a few weeks though... droolio

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well Mongul is about to get a collection of rings himself, I would wait it out.

Of a variety of colors, too.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Of a variety of colors, too. Any others you know of beside Yellow/Red?

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
Any others you know of beside Yellow/Red?

If I recall correctly, I saw a promotional image(or preview? I don't recall which it was) of him wearing yellow, red, and blue.

King_Mungi
I think Green was another, I wouldn't be suprized if he gets orange soon though.

Where's that damn cover image when you need it

Soljer
I think Green was another, I wouldn't be suprized if he gets orange soon though.

Where's that damn cover image when you need it

Correction: it was green.

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/Dec07/DiDio/02/MONGOL-ad.jpg

Galan007
Geesh,
Are they trying to make this out to be the IG saga or something?

King_Mungi
Mungi knows his colors.

Also if he gets them all he better not be the main power to fight the Black Lanterns.

endrict
I thought the Black Lanterns are going to be villains?

Soljer
Considering that both Mongul and Orange Lanterns seem to be collecting rings, I would be equally unsurprised if Mongul very quickly becomes an Orange Lantern, or even the head of the Orange Lantern Corps.

Soljer
Originally posted by endrict
I thought the Black Lanterns are going to be villains?

Right now, it seems as if everyone are the villains.

King_Mungi
Considering that both Mongul and Orange Lanterns seem to be collecting rings, I would be equally unsurprised if Mongul very quickly becomes an Orange Lantern, or even the head of the Orange Lantern Corps.

KM-"I wouldn't be suprized if he gets orange soon though" wink

Also yeah I definetly could see him as their leader, and can't wait to see the Greed Entity.

Soljer
KM-"I wouldn't be suprized if he gets orange soon though" wink

Also yeah I definetly could see him as their leader, and can't wait to see the Greed Entity.

Uhhmmm...why do you think I said "equally unsurprised"?

King_Mungi
Uhhmmm...why do you think I said "equally unsurprised"?

Thank you I did get my hair cut, and yes I hear what I want to hear

shifty

quanchi112
This thread needs to be shut down until we get more information about Mongul and then reopened.

endrict
Originally posted by quanchi112
This thread needs to be shut down until we get more information about Mongul and then reopened.

Agreed.

Soljer
Originally posted by quanchi112

I would disagree. We already have a fairly good idea of what Mongul is capable of, and a fairly good idea of what a Sinestro Corps ring is capable of.

Why is this any less admissible than "Captain America with the Power Gem" threads? Just pair the two together.

Badabing
Temporarily closed at the thread starter's request.

durfist for making me work! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.