sleep or night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickenlover98
what do you enjoy more sleeping or being awake at night?

personally i like staying up more because there is more to do

BackFire
I usually stay up until about 3:30 am, I love being awake late at night.

Tempe Brennan
I prefer sleeping at night because there's **** all on telly at night, and I have to work

chillmeistergen
I usually stay up extremely late at night, then sleep for most of the day. I'm a student, it's like like the law to do that.

JediSamuraiMRB
Depends on the time. If its Sunday thru Thursday, then its sleep since I have to get up and go to work. However if its Friday or Saturday night I'm out seeing a movie or partying until 2 or 3 am

Tempe Brennan
Even on my days off, I'm in bed by 10.30pm, I'm incapable of staying up late lol

ragesRemorse
i like nights because the white noise of the street traffic dies down to nearly non existent from 1am-6am. This is prime movie watching time because i cant actually hear the television, but i have to be careful not to wake the upstairs neighbors. This forces me to usually keep the sound on about 9. From keeping the sound on 20 all day so i can hear the TV over the street traffic. My speakers have all but died out and demand a sound level of 20 to hear anything no, matter the ambient sounds of my house. I hope i can use my bose home theater stereo system one day. IF there are any witches out there, put a death spell on me neighbors

Rogue Jedi
I work the graveyard shift, so I am naturally a night person.

Shakyamunison
I'm a night person. Too many years of playing in bars until 4 AM. However, staying up late gets in the way of my 7:30 to 4:30 job. sad

inimalist
I normally stay up till 2-3ish...

all morning classes and the commute there have made that a nightmare so far this year however smile

Mairuzu
since i start work at 8 am.... i sleep at 11 usually

Atlantis001
I don't like to stay up until too late, but I always end going to sleep late.

deathbucket
I prefer sleeping, gotta do it sometime, right?

Mairuzu
i sleep when im tried, nuff said

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
IF there are any witches out there, put a death spell on me neighbors

Let me whip up something... stick out tongue

Grinning Goku
Sleep ftw.

Deja~vu
Up when I can.

Quark_666
Originally posted by chickenlover98
what do you enjoy more sleeping or being awake at night?

personally i like staying up more because there is more to do

Staying up drives me crazy. It's the only way to finish homework sometimes though.

I like waking up early around 4 and taking a hot shower when my schedule lets me. It is the least crowded time of the day...all the late nighters are half dead and the other early risers keep to themselves. The whether is always nice then, I can walk outside and there are no cars driving anywhere. I get a jump on the rest of the world.

Tempe Brennan
I like staying up only because everyone is online at night time - in the morning, it is night for them, so the message boards are dead.

Strangelove
for some reason I just can't go to sleep at night. I'm pretty sure I have insomnia

Quark_666
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
I like staying up only because everyone is online at night time - in the morning, it is night for them, so the message boards are dead.

That is one of the few reasons I stay up on rare occasions like today.

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.