Shuma Gorath bs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
These two super beings agaisnt each other, who wins.

llagrok
Shuma probably.

The Great Galen
Freaks, they wont let me edit it from"bs" to "vs"...well anyways lets just pretend it says vs.

janus77
I thought you meant to imply Shuma Gorath either bumming or bullsh1tting Odin? confused

Barbarian Shams
Spite, Shuma Gorath is on a level far beyond any being from Earth or any dimension found on Earth. Shuma smites Odin with ease.

psycho gundam
shuma gorath is like a extra-dimensional elder god

guy222
shuma

LORD B
shuma wins comfortably

celestialdemon
Shuma without too much effort.

The Great Galen
Damn, ill admit I dont know a lot about Shuma but I dint know he would rape Odin so easily.

LORD B
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Damn, ill admit I dont know a lot about Shuma but I dint know he would rape Odin so easily.

do some research first then shifty

The Great Galen
Well it has more to do with so many folks wanking Odin that u would assume he could solo LT or something.

Laminator_X
Bringing his full might to bear, Shuma could lay waste to all of Asgaurd in a blink of its great eye. Shuma's ability to project it's limitless might far from it's home realm has limitations, however. It is limited by the mystic power of it's conduit or host. This is why Shuma-Gorath's possession of the Ancient One would have been so disastrous. The former Sorcerer Supreme would have been like an oil-pipeline of transcendent evil into our reality.

It bears noting though that a previous and less effective incursion into our realm was stopped by Crom (CROM!) during the Hyborean Age. If Odin could face Shuma-Gorath before he fully took root in our world, he might have a chance.

JediSamuraiMRB
shuma gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.