marvel v dc -war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
if the sub skyfather tier was split into dc/marvel.
which side would win in a war.

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Darkseid, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Manhattan, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Talisman, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

Bnmcd
DC wins, too much power

Thorion
Yeah, DC takes a majority.

Tony Stark
MARVEL too much POWER

wink

skyfather
marvel ftw
whats to stop anyone from marvel animating the destroyer armour.
Blackheart
Count Abyss
Dr. Strange
Elders of the Universe
High Evolutionary
King Thor
Magus
Mangog
Talisman
Thanos
Tyrant
plus the few others in the tier.
as powerful as the dc side are i cant see them winning imho

Tony Stark
Originally posted by skyfather
marvel ftw
Blackheart
Count Abyss
Dr. Strange
Elders of the Universe
High Evolutionary
King Thor
Magus
Mangog
Talisman
Thanos
Tyrant

I'm just about to acquire a friend for life... Don't forget about Tanaraq.

wink

Thorion
Didn't see King Thor..I really don't think he should be here. He OHKO-ed Desaak in the Destroyer Armor..He'd probably wreck anyone here.

Estacado
Originally posted by skyfather
marvel ftw
Blackheart
Count Abyss
Dr. Strange
Elders of the Universe
High Evolutionary
King Thor
Magus
Mangog
Talisman
Thanos
Tyrant
That team get's stomped by Jenny Quantium,Superman 1 million ,Prime,Validus ,Silver age kryptonians and daxamites ,Dr Fate,Eclipso,Despero,Stayne,Black Racer,Pre-Crisis Mongul,Fernus,Eclipso,Amazo.

skyfather
Originally posted by Estacado
That team get's stomped by Jenny Quantium,Superman 1 million ,Prime,Validus ,Silver age kryptonians and daxamites ,Dr Fate,Eclipso,Despero,Stayne,Black Racer,Pre-Crisis Mongul,Fernus,Eclipso,Amazo.

no side wins in a stomp,in this war.

Gecko4lif
Vaildus alone takes most of that list
Styne, despero and supes 1 mill clean up the rest

skyfather
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Styne, despero and supes 1 mill clean up the rest
no of them are taking mangog or tyrant,also tyrant takes over amazo and uses his as herald

Cosmic Cube
How is King Thor sub-Skyfather level?Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Styne, despero and supes 1 mill clean up the rest King Thor would cream Validus.

Tyrant is in this fight too? WTF

skyfather
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
How is King Thor sub-Skyfather level? King Thor would cream Validus.

Tyrant is in this fight too? WTF
this depowered tyrant.

llagrok
DC side includes all the Silver age kryptonians and daxamites.....

It's a stomp.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by llagrok
DC side includes all the Silver age kryptonians and daxamites.....

It's a stomp. Silver age Kryptonians get pwned by King Thor, too.

llagrok
Silver age Kryptonians get pwned by King Thor, too.

One, two, three? sure

Every single one? naw...

Cosmic Cube
One, two, three? sure

Every single one? naw... Never specified how many.

They'd probably never touch him.

Estacado
Never specified how many.

They'd probably never touch him.
King Thor reacting to PC Speed?
Nah.....

Tony Stark
Nah.....

Can you say a confident Kallark?

Cosmic Cube
Nah..... PC Kryptonians surviving uber-skyfather magic? Nah.

Thor could let off a magic fart and take them out.

PC-speed? WTF is that?

Estacado
PC Kryptonians surviving uber-skyfather magic? Nah.

Thor could let off a magic fart and take them out.

PC-speed? WTF is that?
no expression

Cosmic Cube
no expression Are you implying that all Pre-crisis characters are equally as fast? no expression

I was serious about the magic fart thing, though. erm

PC Kryps are super weak against magic. Just being around it weakened them.

Besides, King Thor's reaction time is, well... godlike. If you can think of any instances wherein it's been anything less, speak up. And granted, that we do not know how fast the PC Kryptonians are, (we have an idea of how fast PC Supes is, most of the time, but that's another story,) and that Thor has delt with people who are easily as fast (Surfer), no reason to assume that he could not react to 'PC-speed'.

I just realized Doc Strange is in this fight too. The PC Kryps are a non-factor.

Gecko4lif
Thor has never reacted to pc supes level speed

he was rediculous

Pc flew faster then time.

I dont even know how that is possible but pc supes managed to do it ans he wasnt even at top speed yet

Estacado
Are you implying that all Pre-crisis characters are equally as fast? no expression

I was serious about the magic fart thing, though. erm

PC Kryps are super weak against magic. Just being around it weakened them.

Besides, King Thor's reaction time is, well... godlike. If you can think of any instances wherein it's been anything less, speak up. And granted, that we do not know how fast the PC Kryptonians are, (we have an idea of how fast PC Supes is, most of the time, but that's another story,) and that Thor has delt with people who are easily as fast (Surfer), no reason to assume that he could not react to 'PC-speed'.

I just realized Doc Strange is in this fight too. The PC Kryps are a non-factor.
King Thor and Strange vs Superman 1 million and Prime.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Thor has never reacted to pc supes level speed

he was rediculous

Pc flew faster then time.

I dont even know how that is possible but pc supes managed to do it ans he wasnt even at top speed yet

He's flown through hyperspace, time traveled using his speed, and the like, but the Silver Surfer could replicate any of his speed feats. Surfer can exist outside of time.

I know he's done all sorts of other stupid illogical stuff like closing black holes, but "flying faster than time" isn't one of his feats.

By the way, King Thor wtfpwns PC Superman, and destroys the PC Kryps with a wave of his hand.
King Thor and Strange vs Superman 1 million and Prime. Forgot Tyrant, Thanos, and Mangog. And all the Elders of the Universe. Including Runner, who is leagues faster than anyone in this fight... no expression

Erik-Lensherr
DC

LORD B
dc would take it,after a lengthy battle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Jenny Quantum, and Amazo are some bitches to try and beat. Stayne could likely own everyone if she unleashed all of her might as Takion was shown doing against the Godwave. There is also Ressurection man one million. A beast. And Superman 1 Million could take every thing Thor could throw at him. Magic doesn't even make him flinch. NOr does magic bother Superboy prime.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And since the retards voted DS a translvl being, He omega's most everyone on the field into nothingness now that he's got it back at full power. Or he uses his Ale and just makes the marvel side all kill themselves.

Mr. Slippyfist
Reported for member bashing.

---

Stops at 12. Could quite possibly get to 17, but that's a push, IMO. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Reported for member bashing.

---

Stops at 12. Could quite possibly get to 17, but that's a push, IMO. erm

I'd have to name a person wouldn't I in order to be member bashing. roll eyes (sarcastic) ANd what the hell are you talking about stops at 12? When did this become a gauntlet?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd have to name a person wouldn't I in order to be member bashing. roll eyes (sarcastic) ANd what the hell are you talking about stops at 12? When did this become a gauntlet? You said "retards voted DS down"... which means you're calling everyone who voted DS down retards... I was part of that clan. I can assure you, I am not a retard, although I do have opinions that differ from yours.

I said they stop at 12... possibly at 17. I don't know, but a thread asking of personal bias allows me to see the thread any way I choose to. smile

13 presents a great challenge though.

llagrok
Jenny Quantum, and Amazo are some bitches to try and beat. Stayne could likely own everyone if she unleashed all of her might as Takion was shown doing against the Godwave. There is also Ressurection man one million. A beast. And Superman 1 Million could take every thing Thor could throw at him. Magic doesn't even make him flinch. NOr does magic bother Superboy prime.

DC would win.

But that's just ridiculous.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by LORD B
if the sub skyfather tier was split into dc/marvel.
which side would win in a war.

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Darkseid, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Manhattan, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Talisman, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus Lulz.

Talisman? What the f**k?

nvrbeenwthagirl
DC would win.

But that's just ridiculous.
By all means. Show me the rediculousness of my ways. Dont' just say it's so. Point out the rediculousness of it. Cite examples. what ever.

LORD B
Lulz.

Talisman? What the f**k?

dont blame me, i didnt vote for him

Mr. Slippyfist
dont blame me, i didnt vote for him How Mungi accomplished that, is beyond me...

LORD B
HowMungi accomplished that, is beyond me...

thats canadians for you.
whats lulz mean embarrasment

nvrbeenwthagirl
HowMungi accomplished that, is beyond me...

The same way DS was voted Down. Mungi is a popular Poster. Those who support DS generally are not. The Tier thing is rigged for popular characters and Popular posters who support certain characters. hence the opposite is true of people who are higher who are in a lower bracket. Have a nice night.

Mr. Slippyfist
thats canadians for you.
whats lulz mean embarrasment I don't know you anymore... both statements. pissed

Mr. Slippyfist
The same way DS was voted Down. Mungi is a popular Poster. Those who support DS generally are not. The Tier thing is rigged for popular characters and Popular posters who support certain characters. hence the opposite is true of people who are higher who are in a lower bracket. Have a nice night. Oh Jesus, shut up. no expression

LORD B
I don't know you anymore... both statements. pissed
what? sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh Jesus, shut up. no expression

The Truth does that to people often.

Mr. Slippyfist
what? sad I'm canandian... and I imagine 'lulz' to be lol, but one word... it sound jawesome though.

LORD B
I'm canandian... and I imagine 'lulz' to be lol, but one word... it sound jawesome though.
i know your canadain,its was joke,thought youd have seen the funny side smile
i must be getting to old for this lingo

Mr. Slippyfist
Hey... get out. stick out tongue

The Truth does that to people often. I acknowledge the truth... just not bias opinions just because something didn't happen your way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hey... get out. stick out tongue

I acknowledge the truth... just not bias opinions just because something didn't happen your way.

No Bias. Superman has beaten another skyfather, and a multiversal being. Doesn't make them not skyfather's. People's bias against Me and or trick, and DS made them vote DS down. Period. Espeicaly since they knew DS was depowered steadily over time due to the source wall. Kthanksbye.

Mr. Slippyfist
No Bias. Superman has beaten another skyfather, and a multiversal being. Doesn't make them not skyfather's. People's bias against Me and or trick, and DS made them vote DS down. Period. Espeicaly since they knew DS was depowered steadily over time due to the source wall. Kthanksbye. Another skyfather... named?
Multiversal being... by trickery... in fact, I think I have that on Photobucket already.
Still, those are irrelevant. smile

People's opinions of DS don't have anything to do with you or Trick...
Didn't Ash vote for DS to go down?

Going by this...
If he's depowered... then why the hell wouldn't he go down? What the f**k?
Also, people didn't know this... in fact, you just started to bring it up this year as a point...
Hell, I'm not going to say it's not true... but I don't believe it until I see proof.

DS feats have been steadily declining, and that's the reason he's down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Another skyfather... named?
Multiversal being... by trickery... in fact, I think I have that on Photobucket already.
Still, those are irrelevant. smile

People's opinions of DS don't have anything to do with you or Trick...
Didn't Ash vote for DS to go down?

Going by this...
If he's depowered... then why the hell wouldn't he go down? What the f**k?
Also, people didn't know this... in fact, you just started to bring it up this year as a point...
Hell, I'm not going to say it's not true... but I don't believe it until I see proof.

DS feats have been steadily declining, and that's the reason he's down.
His feats where declining becuz as stated in Superman Batman, the source wall drains his omega powers. How many times has he touched that wall? 2 or three? Over the last 20 years I believe. And Superman beat a kyrptonian skyfather. Other than superman, DS feats haven't gone down. As a matter of fact, His feats in Seven Soldiers are nearly superior to anything he's done.

Mr. Slippyfist
His feats where declining becuz as stated in Superman Batman, the source wall drains his omega powers. How many times has he touched that wall? 2 or three? Over the last 20 years I believe. And Superman beat a kyrptonian skyfather. Other than superman, DS feats haven't gone down. As a matter of fact, His feats in Seven Soldiers are nearly superior to anything he's done. Ah, now I know what you're talking about... his Omega Powers were drained from that one time he was stuck in the wall. erm

Also, he got moved down right after Superman/Batman 42.

Who has Darkseid really fought besides Superman, that would indicate battle prowess recently?

So, one series indicates that his feats haven't gone down?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.