Ot: Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Hi! I'm back!

I REALLY MISSED Y'ALL!

*huggles everyone*

*Sighs* What's up?! What did I miss?! Sorry about not being able to go online... my computer's all busted.... still getting fixed.

sorry about being off topic...

BUT I STILL MIZZED Y'ALL!!!!!

what's up? what's new?!

do you still remember me?

*hehe*

*huggles everyone again*

will be going on when I can use a public pc until my computer is fixed! currently using my mom's laptop, and I can't use it for too long...

see ya guys soon! on kmc nywayz....

^_^
God bless y'all!
-Jaeh

PS: My shop will be... um, taken over again by me when my pc's all okay, and I'll be back regularly when my pc's all okay too... Mizzed y'all!

Tramps Lady
uhm....now..tell me...who the heck are you!?

XD

Ofcourse we missed you!!!...well Sif, Savvy and I did..XD

I missed you the mostest!!!

also...also...Sif...I AM FIRST AGAIN!!!

But..Jaeh!!! i missed you!!! *cries and runs to Jaeh to hug*

big grin

Ditte3
welcome back!

SelinaAndBruce
Well I am newer in this forum but welcome back just the same big grin

IheartPocky
Welcome back!!! You got pictures and stories, right!?

texgodiva2s
You better have had tons of fun to have stayed gone so long and tada, LovesTT posted NEW photos and Pir8XRo went to the UK? opening--I'm beginning to think she attached herself to the entourage and is now winging her way to who knows where with you know who....what'a life--what was the weirdest bestest thing you got to eat, see, do they have knock knock jokes in Japan? Good Golly, it's a blast to be ADHD!!

And of course you were missed, we posted APBs everywhere, at least Savvy and krewe did--no Amber alerts, but we were wondering...

PirateDiva
*tackles Jaeh* Welcome Baaaaaaack hun!! We missed ya too!!! big grin

HOW WAS JAPAN???? Tell us all about it!!! Did ya see Johnny Depp while he was there?

zac_depp_is_luv
YAY JEAH!!!! YOURE BACK! I MISSED YOU PARTNER IN PIRACY!

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
GAH!!! thanks for greeting me guys!

I have a good reason to be online today, so i took a little 'sidetrip' to kmc first... xP

IBD I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!!! and I missed you too! all of you! so, how's the shop, and how's my partner? xP

Diva, unfortunately, I didn't see him there... *whimpers* Although I had a sticker of Jack on my Journal(for travelling piurposes *wink wink*) I didn't even get to go to Tokyo Disneyland coz I was in Nagoya,Japan! *cries hysterically* I learned a lotta stuff though, and I think I could fit it in some fanfic of POTC and what not lol...

tex, you're still as crazy as i remember you to be... hehehe, I didn't hear any knock knock jokes there though... stick out tongue ...what's APB's?? and whose Pir8xRO???? and YAY MORE PICTURES!!!! thanks for telling me love... wink and yes, i had lotsa fun, and i was gone for about two weeks, then the rest i was back here in the phils catching up with my relatives and christmas and new year and mourning the loss of my computer.... *sigh*

iheartpocky, I'm just wondering, what is 'pocky' anywayz? I mean, I found out that there is, um, some type of 'pocky' in japan, as known to us students, and we're addicted to its pretzel stick chocolate coated yumminess...(I like fran better though, if you know what that is....) GO MEIJI CHOCOLATES! *drools* and I DO have lots of stories and photos... will be sending links and uploading files and all that when I could!

SelinaandBruce, welcome to the craziness of POTC forums! I know that you're probably getting confy in our ship and all, and please pardon the mess Jack the monkey makes daily... Jack is up for grabs in my shope dearie, and I hope you'll drop by soon! that's H.J.F.S.H alrighty? stick out tongue and any nickname i could call you? yours is a tad bit too long to type for my taste.. xD

thank you Ditte! ^_^

Tramps you're still nuts. stick out tongue that's great! I missed ya to! *hugs* now, where are those two?! sif and savvy, yeah... where are they?!?!?!!? and, mostest, eh? xP

you guys should know, that my host sister(well, the younger one anyway, and unfortunately, the one who DOESN'T speak english) likes Star Wars(hehe) and LIKES POTC!(at least that's what I'm getting, she likes detective conban and star wars, so I'm sure she'll love Pirates, and besides, she knows our beloved Captain Jack!wink ) anywayz, I showed him Jack's sticker on my journal and she identified it quickly...
"Jack Sparrow?" She said, in her cute Japanese accent. it sounded more like, "Jack Sparro" but it's still cute...
I corrected her, and told her(Seika's her name, btw) that he's CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow, and I told her I'm the only one who could call him without the title(weeeeee yay me! stick out tongue jk )... also kept joking around that he was my boyfriend...(I'm nuts like all of you guyz, remember?)\
also, I repeatedly told her that Jack's (pronounciated as Kakuyii or something) meaning he's handsome... kept saying that he's hot, and they would ask me if it's hot as in the temperature or hot as in the way he looked...

should've said he's both... stick out tongue

and Sweeney's coming out here in my country around Jan. 16 and I could only wish I could sneak in to the movie... I'd try... If I can't, I know other ways... shifty

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
please pardon the misspells and the grammatical errors dearies... the post was too long to check for those little erros and all.. ^_^ wink

Tramps Lady
lmao jaeh
you dont need to tell me im nuts...ive picked that up from all the wierd faces people give mebig grin

come on..tell me no1s given you a wierd look... lmao

XD

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
i get those kind of looks a lot... stick out tongue

oh, and Happy Birthday to Orli!!

... did i miss sending a message to another person up there? a personal one like to all of you? if i did, please notify me... wink

Tramps Lady
YOU MISSED ME!!! :P

lmao...no...i just want mor nutsyfulness.....*crickets sound* Im good...carry onXD

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
does anyone know what iheart's pocky is??

texgodiva2s
Our piratista's back tra la la la!! Boy, I can't believe how wonderfully goofy all this feels and yea team, you're home!! Oh, KateLoves has just taken off for part undisclosed, very mysterious disguise2and groovy!!

Okay, you got the ADHD, now to the APB--(my brother's a policeman, homicides etc.) it means all points bullentin, kinda an early on Amber alert thingy, when you're wanting to locate someone.

Too bad about the knock knock jokes....such is life.

Now, as to our beloved twisty of changing everyone's names to suit our love (or lack) of typing, general affection, or just oh, I don't know, our need to fiddlefoo one another--Pir8XRo, is your friend new here to the postings, PirateXRory, least to me she's become such, cos you're right--some names are more than a handful--only diff being I've enlarged to Imperial Pirate Diva becos she's such a lady!! And PirVIII, Diva, and PirVIII, definitely.

love to you darlin'--glad home--best wishes on the recovery/repair of said computer==mine at work announced that the hard drive was dead--think it's all the chain letters I've thrown away in my lifetime, yep.

Sifzensinril
JAEH! It's so good to see you back, KMC was waaay empty for me without you, I thought you were kidnapped by pirates stick out tongue I'm glad you're back, now we will see " stick out tongue " smiles invasion stick out tongue
I thought today(or yesterday, I don't know) that maybe you have Internet connection problems, but before I was able to say it on KMC, you were back stick out tongue YAY stick out tongue

and yes, Jack, Captain Jack is waay HOT stick out tongue

savvysparrowluv
JAEH!!!!!

*tackles with overly exhuberant huggles*

Gah, I missed you so much, girl! So happy to see you back, it just wasn't the same without you on KMC wink The shop didn't have much business without you, but I'm sure business will pick up now that you're back big grin big grin big grin

We've got so much to catch up on, chica - the musical, the shop, and being our goofy selves stick out tongue

Love ya, so glad to see one of my partner's in piratey crime back big grin big grin big grin

IheartPocky
hehe Yeah the Pocky is the japanese snack. Biscuit like sticks covered with sweet stuff. smile

SelinaAndBruce
JCapt S&B is just fine with me big grin

Tramps Lady
see jaeh...sif and savvy missed you loads like me!!!

we made a club and it was called "WE MISS JAEH!!!!" and it was private...and no1 knew about it...not even us big grin

Sifzensinril
stick out tongue

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
DANG NABBIT. my really long post got losssst.. . *cries* it was so long earlier.. now I have to cut it short... sad

thanks for that darling... tex, wait a sec, lemme get this straight, you twi people's nicknames so it'll be easier to type or something? and don't tell me I'm not making any sense.. stick out tongue

SIF! I missed you too!!! if i was kidnapped by pirates, i would've joined them willingly if the said pirates include our captain, I would've jumped at the chance! if not, they should have a nice form of persuasion for me like loot, or hot pirate guys... but i doubt it'll happen... stick out tongue

Brit! *huggles* yes darling, i know i need to catch up on a lotta stuff... wink like the musical! i missed writing musical stuff! *rubs hands* I'm sure the muse would visit me soon again.. wink the shop, i'll take care of that soon... BUT NO ONE TOOK OVER FOR ME?! come on guys! I practically handed out the key! stick out tongue

Originally posted by IheartPocky
hehe Yeah the Pocky is the japanese snack. Biscuit like sticks covered with sweet stuff. smile
YUM I LOVE THOSE... *drools*

THank you S&B darling, but I would prefer you call me Jaeh... smile

Lol tramps, can I join your anonymous unknown club?? eek!

GAAAAH I really wanna sneak in the sweeney movie now... I'm going nuts over Johnny's singing!!! why is it r-18 anyway?

Tramps Lady
jaeh!!!!(yes im going to start every post like this)

You can join ofcourse!!!

and heheheh, here its rated 15+ so im allowed to go even if im 13 big grin but it comes out in like a weeksad

When you join our club...you'll be the V.I.P and everytime you post...you get tackled smile

Sifzensinril
Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
the shop, i'll take care of that soon... BUT NO ONE TOOK OVER FOR ME?! come on guys! I practically handed out the key! stick out tongue

we couldn't break into, the problem wasn't the key, but no one has Jaeh's voice to let us in, savvy? stick out tongue

xbrittanylalax
WELCOME BACK!!! smile smile

savvysparrowluv
JAEH!!!

Yeah, i helped out in the shop, there just wasn't a lot of business without you as the top cheerleader wink

Love ya!

Sifzensinril
and I simply do not order... we don't have any rum at home stick out tongue

Tramps Lady
oh, sif...i must tell you, i stole it allXD

Sifzensinril
stick out tongue Tramps, we didn't have rum at home, we had only something made of potatoes. And we probably used it into christmas cakes

Tramps Lady
well...well...you got some delivered, but before you knew about it, i stole itXD

texgodiva2s
Miz TrampsLady--Go To The Head Of The Class--your siggy is WONDERFUL!!

laughing You politically astutue--cutting edge--ain't you somethin'!! big grin fine piratista. Who taught you such a precious sense of humor--Jimmy Buffett says if we couldn't laugh then we'd all go insane. LMPO to the nth degree (Parts off--it's nicer).

Tramps Lady
lmao tex, thankyou, it took a click of a button...literally.

I bought this mini digital camera, and it came with these two programs, one of thems a photo program, and you can make one picture into funny pictures. XD

potcfan2003
JAEH!!! I was wondering where u went!!!

lovethemtigers
Welcome back..Jaeh.....so glad you are back...

piratexrory
Helloooo! I'm the crazy new-comer big grin Heard about you, seem like a fine Piratista! smile Glad to have you back anywhoo!

xx Rory xx

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
ello.. rory! can I call you rory? and thanks.. I do my best mate.. wink

thanks tigers.. ^_^ totally appreciate it... smile

potcfan, i missed your will-craziness... i'm loose at the fact that will is cute, remember? although not quite with the willabeth part yet.... stick out tongue

tramps, nice siggy! lol sif, i think tramps got the rum i sent you for Christmas... O.O it was out there by the porch... didn't you see it? and what potato thingys? O.O

lol brit, thanks... see me in the shop today and let's talk about your promotion... stick out tongue O.O

piratexrory
ello.. rory! can I call you rory? and thanks.. I do my best mate.. wink

big grin Of course ya' can mate, I mean.. that IS my name.. wink Assuming you go by Jaeh?

Tramps Lady
thank you jaeh *looks innocently*

savvysparrowluv
Promotion?!?!?! eek!

Tramps Lady
*backs away from savvy* ...somebodys way over her head:P

savvysparrowluv
Hahahahaha stick out tongue

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
how did you know i go by Jaeh rory?! *deliberately ignoring the probable 100-plus posts that kept calling me Jaeh*

lol tramps, so you DID get it.. stick out tongue you could've just asked... stick out tongue

lol brit! wait for it.. waiiiitttt for iitttt.. stick out tongue

Sifzensinril
Jaeh, come on YIM, if , I'm ordered to keep you there for long time.

piratexrory
how did you know i go by Jaeh rory?! *deliberately ignoring the probable 100-plus posts that kept calling me Jaeh*

lol tramps, so you DID get it.. stick out tongue you could've just asked... stick out tongue

lol brit! wait for it.. waiiiitttt for iitttt.. stick out tongue

laughing out loud The wind told me.. ? stick out tongue

Tramps Lady

But thats not how i roll:P

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
sif, to make te long story a bit shorter, my YIM wasn'tworking fane that day, and i could go online.. big grin

oooh.. maybe calypso whispered it to the wind rory.. stick out tongue

lol tramps, so i've seen, so i've heard too.. stick out tongue

Tramps Lady
exactly jaeh, i dont ASK to live with Johnny, i JUST do, I dont ASK to be loved by johnny, i JUST am, I dont ASK to be married to johnny, I JUST WISH i was....:P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.