Capcom v.s. SNK Royal Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
The veterans of SNK has issued a team challenge against the veterans of Capcom. 5-on-5.

Ryu
Ken
Bison
Akuma
Sagat

v.s.

Terry Bogard
Iori Yagami
Kyo Kusanagi
K'
Ryo Sakazaki

Which team wins?

Sado22
ryu/terry= terry or probably a draw if its the younger terry

ken/iori= iori no matter what version of ken it is. curbstomp.

bison/kyo= bison.

akuma/k'= akuma in a curbstomp erm

sagat/ryo= ryo but tough fight

SNK wins due to mismatches on Sol's part mad

~Sado

Sol Valentine
It's not exactly in that order. FOO!mad

It's any combination of battles you wish.

Sado22
Ryu vs Kyo Kusanagi= kyo since he's stronger, faster and has better moves. not to mention the coolest special in 2d fighting history: mushiki

Ken vs Terry Bogard= terry

Bison vs K'= bison.

Akuma vs Iori Yagam= Iori.

Sagat vs Ryo Sakazaki. can't say....probably ryo.

SNK wins.

Shadowloo's OG
Akuma and Bison solo the SNK squad....

Unless it's like...

Ryu VS Kyo... Ryu stomps'em...Ryu has lots of powerful feats...Kyo's got none.

Bison VS Iori...Bison FUBARs this dude wit ease unless he decides to fight Iori on his level, then it could be an OK fight wit Bison still kickin his ass.

Akuma VS Ryo...lol, you already know

Ken VS Terry...neither character has any solid feats but I feel Terry can take it after a good fight

Sagat VS K...neither character has any solid feats but i feel Sgat can take it...he did survive a Metsu shoryuken and even put Adon in the hospital while in a weakened state.

The Cap'n
And Kyo gets assraped by the Capcom crew.

Shadowloo's OG
Or just by Ryu...

Wandering Flame
Sol has made the most number of threads attracting bias from one or more sides second to Snafu.

Oh and Sol, had you included Orochi in this fight he'd solo every fighter on the field.

Shadowloo's OG
No he wouldn't laughing

Classic NES
Gouki and Bison on a team, ouch.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Classic NES
Gouki and Bison on a team, ouch.

Agreed.

Sado22
damn straight.
screen filler special. Capcom dead.

and anyone here who thinks akuma can beat orochi needs to get his brain checked.

~Sado

Classic NES
But, it's ok when Iori chokes him? erm

Sado22
that was PIS.
and at least iori isn't an underaged girl erm

Classic NES
Originally posted by Sado22
that was PIS.
and at least iori isn't an underaged girl erm

So, you think a little girl beating Bison is as bad as Iori choking a GOD? barker

brainchild81
Gouki and Bison on a team, ouch. DittoOriginally posted by Sado22
kyo has the coolest special in 2d fighting history: mushikiRaging Demon is waaaaaaaay cooler & so is NDR & Maiden Masher. You keep picking lames!!!!! 1st Terry's lame @ss jacket pose & now this. How dare you have a dirrerent opinion from mine!!!!?!!?

Ryu Kyo = Ryu after a good scrap.

Ken vs Terry Bogard= Ken. Terry can only win in games dedicated to him w/jobbers & nobodies. FF/AOF = WWE. SF = UFC.

Bison vs K'= bison.

Akuma vs Iori Yagami= Akuma

Sagat vs ripoff suckassaki =
Sagat: Hey Ryu. Watch me beat him the fvck up like I was doing to you b4 you snuck me. Then I'm gonna kick your @ss once & for all.

Ryu: Ha! Fvck outta here w/that shit. Beating up some @sshole who wishes he was me & Ken is not impressive. Wearing that shirt under his gi & shit. What's wrong w/him?

Sagat: Not even cold in here. He's bi*ch-made. I'm insulted that I even have to fight this bi*ch. Heard he got beat up by a lil' girl dressed like a cat.

Ken: laughing out loud Wouldn't be surprised. Looks like a gay version of me.

Takuma: sad That would explain why he's been w/King more'n a decade & I still ain't got no fvcking grandkids!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert: I could help w/that. I could stop using protection on Yuri. You don't have to rely on that waste of sperm you call a son. He was trying to send you a message when he chose a crossdresser for a girlfriend.

Takuma: The signs were al;ways there. I guess I just didn't wanna believe it.

ripoff: Uh guys........I AM in the room.

Ken: No one gives a shit. Shut it.
Takuma: Yeah son. Shut the fvck up! REAL men are talking. Concentrate on not getting your a$$ kicked.

Sagat & ripoff fight & as expected, Sagat beats the shit out of him.

ripoff: Stop!!

Sagat: You admit defeat already? It's only been 30 seconds!

ripoff: Nah. Just needed to catch my breath. PREPARE TO DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
*ripoff does the death blow*

Sagat: You're pathetic. No damage @all.

Takuma: I'm ashamed of you son & THAT proves you're gay! *points to Sagat* WE DIDN'T COME HERE TO SEE THAT!

Sagat: *looks down & realizes his shorts are gone & he's naked* The fvck is your problem man!? This ain't that type of party. Gonna kill you.

Takuma: Go ahead. If I'da known he'd turn out like this, I'd have made sure he went in his mom's hair.

*Naked Sagat beats ripoff to a bloody pulp & then stops*
Sagat: You lucky I don't feel like goin' to court for a hate crime

Ash *walks by & sees naked Sagat*: Heeeeeelloooooo

ragesRemorse
why hasnt there been another capcom VS marvel? Not only were those games aces, but they were also insanely popular

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Shadowloo's OG
No he wouldn't laughing I think even Triple Six (A.K.A #1 Capcom fanboy on this planet) would disagree with you. If I'm not mistaken Darkstorm Zero (one of the top 5 Akuma fans on KMC) when he was still here would agree Orochi would own Akuma with a reasonable amount of ease, hence believing Orochi > everyone on the Street Fighter team. In addition I think TricksterPriest, despite his massive crush on Akuma would say that Orochi would kill Akuma and Bison one-on-one or at the same time.

Also Brain I'm wondering, are you implying Orochi can't handle Bison and Akuma at once? I'm curious since I recall you saying once Orochi would tear Akuma a new one.

So, you think a little girl beating Bison is as bad as Iori choking a GOD? barker If I'm not mistaken, some version of Iori has been shown to be powerful enough that a team of fighters were needed to subdue him. Unless the girl has done anything noteworthy, that automatically puts Iori above her making Iori's supposed PIS win not as bad as Bison's loss, not that Bison isn't overrated to shameful degrees himself.

And I do wonder how Akuma or Bison would be winning against not only a character who a number here have claimed could destroy the world, but one that has moves rendering Akuma and Bison completely useless anyway.

Not that Orochi was ever included. Lets tone down the fanboyism a bit here, people.

And that smiley is called Barker? Lolz.

brainchild81
Pay attention to what you write b4 you start spewing off about fanboyism. That shit's tiresomeOriginally posted by Wandering Flame
Also Brain I'm wondering, are you implying Orochi can't handle Bison and Akuma at once? I'm curious since I recall you saying once Orochi would tear Akuma a new one.
WTF?! You're thinking about me a lil' too much mane. POG said that. Not me. Keep ma fvckin' name out yo' mouf foo! big grin Btw, he's right. Pay attention to what you said. You said "he'd solo every fighter on the field". Kyo & Iori(he'd put Orochi in the tazmission) are there & they've got better help than ever b4

Wandering Flame
First off, who's OG?

I was also just asking a question. That thought had me thinking. I can't find the quote that I was thinking existed.

And when I said he'd beat them solo, I was implying he had the overall better percentage of winning, not that the team couldn't win, and if it's true that Orochi's loss was PIS induced...I rest my case.

I also have a reason to believe my statement. Some of Orochi's moves would render the involved characters useless in a fight especially considering their vulnerability and sizes.

Sado22
what he said, emp.
also at least Iori is high/godtier. don't even pretend that:
lowtier chick that noone ever saw again beating godtier>high/neargodtier/godtier beating god

i admit it was PIS ridden but ATLEAST he had a plot device there to back him up. what was bison's reason for losing to underaged girls? he was getting a "psycho-boner"? or was he getting all daddy on them?
it makes no sense for godtier to lose to lowesttiers. evne if they are 13 of them. the orochi new face team ALONE took out the entire cast.

i understand what you're saying but i don't think iori choking Orochi (which he was about to break out of by the way) is near as bad as bison running away from underaged girls.

SFA3 sucked ass.

~Sado

Sado22
so......you think akuma can wipe out humanity? confused

brainchild81
mad WTF! Have all the Capcom haters forgot how to read!? Did I say anything like that? Neither I nor SOG have. Originally posted by Wandering Flame
First off, who's OG?

I was also just asking a question. That thought had me thinking. I can't find the quote that I was thinking existed.

And when I said he'd beat them solo, I was implying he had the overall better percentage of winning, not that the team couldn't win, and if it's true that Orochi's loss was PIS induced...I rest my case.

I also have a reason to believe my statement. Some of Orochi's moves would render the involved characters useless in a fight especially considering their vulnerability and sizes. SOG is some dude you mistook for me. Which means you must think he's quite awesome & smartbig grin It's not impossible for Orochi, or everybody else to win. I've never seen Orochi w/out PIS or at least CIS.

I wouldn't be surprised if I said that Orochi would tear Gouki a new one. Gouki has no special weapons against him like the awesome Kyo & Iori do

Sado22
brain you foo!
you're the one who seemed be implying that Orochi CANNOT beat akuma. retard. mad

brainchild81
Quote me then retard big grin

Shadowloo's OG
Orochi has no feats and got his ass handed to'em by Kyo and Iori (mainly Iori)...

He's supposed to be some all mighty God but he comes out wearin Khakis?! He's not even the real Orochi or a real God.Originally posted by Wandering Flame
I think even Triple Six (A.K.A #1 Capcom fanboy on this planet) would disagree with you. If I'm not mistaken Darkstorm Zero (one of the top 5 Akuma fans on KMC) when he was still here would agree Orochi would own Akuma with a reasonable amount of ease, hence believing Orochi > everyone on the Street Fighter team. In addition I think TricksterPriest, despite his massive crush on Akuma would say that Orochi would kill Akuma and Bison one-on-one or at the same time. Why?

Sado22
i just did, retard no expression

brainchild81
Now I know why you guys see fanboyism everywhere. You can't understand what you read. Show how that implies that Orochi can't beat Akuma, retard

Classic NES
Seems like people jump to conclusion as always.

Originally posted by Wandering Flame

If I'm not mistaken, some version of Iori has been shown to be powerful enough that a team of fighters were needed to subdue him. Unless the girl has done anything noteworthy, that automatically puts Iori above her making Iori's supposed PIS win not as bad as Bison's loss, not that Bison isn't overrated to shameful degrees himself.

Never said that she was above Iori or anything like that. I said a dictator losing to a little girl isn't as bad as a GOD losing to some dude. Iori was stopped by Kyo's persuasion, not brute force. No real teams took on Iori on unless you mean Vice and Mature?

Also, Nobody overrated Bison in this thread.

Originally posted by brainchild81
Now I know why you guys see fanboyism everywhere.

Whatelse is new in gameversus and that whole "Iori is God Tier" thing is back? I guess that means Ash is above Orochi and GOD, right?

And I do wonder how Akuma or Bison would be winning against not only a character who a number here have claimed could destroy the world, but one that has moves rendering Akuma and Bison completely useless anyway.

Not that Orochi was ever included. Lets tone down the fanboyism a bit here, people.

Thanks providing an argument against a claim I didn't make. You mind showing me where I even stated Gouki and/or Bison stands a chance against Orochi?

Akuma Killer
Orochi can't one shot planets...

he can take Bison or Akuma based on what?

Classic NES
Based on the fact that he's leagues beyond them in power?

Akuma Killer
how?

Sado22
techincally orochi needed to be stopped BECAUSE he was going to destroy the world/end existence. akuma and bison can't do that by a longshot.

~Sado

Classic NES
Never mind that they have no way of killing him or stopping him.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
how? Does moves that fall into the category of screen-filling supers mean anything to you? I very much thought it should.

As much as you're in favor of the SFers, I think it would be a good idea to drop using Iori and Kyo beat Orochi in an attempt to make Orochi seem weaker than Bison and Akuma.

For some reason you constantly say this while disregarding Bison's ownage to 13 low-tiers and if I'm not mistaken Oro (who has no feats I can remember besides lifting a big rock on one finger) and Ryu (who can do the same with both hands) stalemating Akuma.

Care to mention what that reason is?

Classic NES
Forget about screen filling supers, Orochi can literally rip your soul from your vessel and crush it. Bison and Gouki hold each other screaming for their mothers as Orochi advances on them.

Akuma Killer
techincally orochi needed to be stopped BECAUSE he was going to destroy the world/end existence. akuma and bison can't do that by a longshot.

~Sado He can't one shot the world...over time, he can ruin it. Which is well in the reach of Bison or Akuma, especially Bison.Originally posted by Classic NES
Never mind that they have no way of killing him or stopping him. Don't tell me you buy into that whole Kyo and Iori are the only ones who can hurt'em crap?
They are the only ones who can help seal'em away...dude can get KOed by anyone wit enough power.Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Does moves that fall into the category of screen-filling supers mean anything to you? I very much thought it should.

As much as you're in favor of the SFers, I think it would be a good idea to drop using Iori and Kyo beat Orochi in an attempt to make Orochi seem weaker than Bison and Akuma.

For some reason you constantly say this while disregarding Bison's ownage to 13 low-tiers and if I'm not mistaken Oro (who has no feats I can remember besides lifting a big rock on one finger) and Ryu (who can do the same with both hands) stalemating Akuma.

Care to mention what that reason is? Nice try, but...

Bison has a screen fillin super and Akuma doesn't need one cuz he's got a move that seends you straight to hell.

What you don't get is Bison got PISed on but he has FEATS that show he is stronger than those who beat'em which means...he got jobbed. Orochi has NO FEATS and he got beaten by guys who have NO FEATS. This leads any logical person to believe he got his ass handed to'em by guys who were better than'em.

And you forget that Oro also beat Ryu wit one hand and that he has a super that fills 90% of the screen. And Ryu stalemating Akuma isn't bad cuz at that time Ryu and Akuma both had NO FEATS or should I say, no real feats.

Akuma Killer
Forget about screen filling supers, Orochi can literally rip your soul from your vessel and crush it. Like bison or Akuma is gonna let that happen, kyo and iori sure didn't...

Sado22
dude, Orochi is what was supposed to wipe out humanity since he's a divine entity. he CAN wipe out the world because that is exactly what he was there to do. bison on the other hand cannot. period. he can't even destroy a city..........heck bison can't even beat 13 underaged girls. just shut up and don't even try to say otherwise. akuma and bison never threatened humanity. never will. you have no proof of it either so you're just operating on speculation which amounts to a bison's rotten left nut i.e. it means squat.

and before you're inclined to mention how orochi was stopped by iori and kyo, for one it was PIS and secondly, Iori is an Orochi child as strong or about as strong as the orochi divine kings. at least he has an excuse.

that is so fanboysih. bison's pyscho crusher IS NOT a screen filler. get your eyes checked. it's big, but it's not screen filler erm

and akuma's move won't work on Orochi.......since he HAS NO SOUL cuz he's a f--king god erm

~Sado

Classic NES
Gouki and Bison beating a God, how does that work?

http://www.voivod.net/forum/images/avatars/gallery/Muppets.White%20Background/Cookie.Monster.gif

Wandering Flame
Nice try, but...

Bison has a screen fillin super and Akuma doesn't need one cuz he's got a move that seends you straight to hell.

What you don't get is Bison got PISed on but he has FEATS that show he is stronger than those who beat'em which means...he got jobbed. Orochi has NO FEATS and he got beaten by guys who have NO FEATS. This leads any logical person to believe he got his ass handed to'em by guys who were better than'em.

And you forget that Oro also beat Ryu wit one hand and that he has a super that fills 90% of the screen. And Ryu stalemating Akuma isn't bad cuz at that time Ryu and Akuma both had NO FEATS or should I say, no real feats. I wasn't trying to do anything put simply pointing out your apparent bias. It's even in the tone of your post.

Also, don't tell me that you think Bison's Psycho Crusher from SFA3 is a screen filling super since that's laughable. Realize that when I said screen-filling super, I mean a move where an opponent or several opponents are shrouded in light that fills up a vast region of space. If you're meaning another super, tell me the name of it and I'll search it (or if you would do me the favor, post a video of it from youtube).

And kindly tell me how a bunch of demons from hell are going to subdue a divine entity who would most likely wipe them from existence. It seems Akumatards like to believe the demons in the Neatherealm are invincible hence thinking SGS is an instant win in every possible case. erm

Why are you once again saying Orochi has no feats despite Bison having none without the lamest and most laughable plot device in existence? If I'm correct most of Bison's "feats" are his displayed abilities in the games. Other than that his feats are the supposed abilities he is given as a result of having psycho power.

Going by abilities Orochi wipes his arse clean with Bison without displaying much effort. It's widely apparent that you either don't know what some of his moves are in the game he's from or that it's your bias in action. In fact if we were to go by the games, Orochi's screen filler would overcome any of Bison's supers (at least those in SFA3).

I forgot that Oro stalemated Ryu with one hand? No, actually I didn't. I chose not to mention such a meaningless achievement as a feat that only diehard SF fans masturbate to while at the same time, disregarding feats of the like from games other than Street Fighter. erm

You're right about one thing however, I didn't know about Oro's screen filler. Let me know what that is and I'll search it. Never mind that I didn't say a thing about Orochi beating Oro.

brainchild81
Seems like people jump to conclusion as always.Yep. That shit needs to stop.Originally posted by Sado22
i just did, retard no expression Originally posted by brainchild81
Now I know why you guys see fanboyism everywhere. You can't understand what you read. Show how that implies that Orochi can't beat Akuma, retard big grin

Wandering Flame
About the jumping to conclusions part. Originally posted by Classic NES
Seems like people jump to conclusion as always.

Never said that she was above Iori or anything like that. I said a dictator losing to a little girl isn't as bad as a GOD losing to some dude. Iori was stopped by Kyo's persuasion, not brute force. No real teams took on Iori on unless you mean Vice and Mature?

Also, Nobody overrated Bison in this thread.

Thanks providing an argument against a claim I didn't make. You mind showing me where I even stated Gouki and/or Bison stands a chance against Orochi? - That's marvelous, as true as I didn't say you implied she was any stronger than Iori, but unlike her he has done at least a noteworthy accomplishment like taking on a team of fighters as opposed to beating one person.

Whether or not these should be considered as worthy achievements, he's clearly her superior.

- That part was addressing no one in particular. I think I'll start making lines between parts of my posts from this point forward.

Classic NES
Of course he's superior, I never doubted it. Infact, I accepted it which is why I simplified it to one girl/doll despite the fact that there were 13 attacking him. That was not my point, man. See, Bison unlike orochi is susceptible to attacks by massive numbers, circumstances, and for the most part he can be killed and hindered within his own universe . Orochi on the other hand is not susceptible to numbers. no amount of man power can stop or slow him down. There's indication that he can even be really killed, just sealed with high level magic and that still doesn't hamper his influence. He's the proverbial GOD of KOF, a universe which is the crossing point of many other SNK worlds. He's superior to GODs like Athena and churns out High level meta's with powers on par with Bison with ease. Bison's a mortal who can manipulate highly destructive power versus Orochi who is the Proverbial GOD of KOF and has super natural powers at his behest. So, there's clearly a difference.

Hell, even you noted a difference, Orochi could solo everyone in this whole thread. Bison would have problems with just one fighter. Hell, orochi could solo the KOF universe versus Bison in SF. Now are you honestly telling me it's harder to swallow that some drug dealer with speacial powers losing to 13 assassins versus the proverbial GOD of an entire universe being choked and needing to be saved by Kyo?

If so then I think I dound out how's overrating Bison, no offense.

EDIT: Really, how does beating teams make it okay for the litteral GOD to lose and need help?

http://www.voivod.net/forum/images/avatars/gallery/Muppets.White%20Background/Cookie.Monster.gif

brainchild81
Kyo saved Orochi? Now I see why he's been in high school so damn long. Not smart @all

The Cap'n
Originally posted by brainchild81
Kyo saved Orochi? Now I see why he's been in high school so damn long. Not smart @all

Now that's a crazy ass what if: What If Kyo had become a servant of Orochi? evil face

Classic NES
Yeah, Orochi was a helpless little God. Poor guy, what could he do?

brainchild81
laughing @"helpless little God". Was probably singing that song from Smallville. Did that horrible FF Motion picture come out b4 this Orochi shit? If so, all this God beatin' shit is Terry's fault mad

P-Geyser
It's NOT Terry's fault!. mad

brainchild81
So the Orochi shit came out 1st then?

Classic NES
I doubt it.

Sado22
f--k terry. ASH ROCKS! big grin

brainchild81
Fvck both of those bastards. Ash's story is more interesting than Terry's so far, but he doesn't rock. He's a fagcoon design. Those guys never seem to rock. He coulda been great if someone creative had designed him

Sado22
i was joking you philly redneck! mad
Iori Yagami is the one true king of fighters.

*iori goes on rips ash into threads. Best ending to KoF saga*
who is with me? mad

~Sado

The Cap'n
Nah, Kyo could kill 'em all.

*Kyo attempts to do so, but is ripped to shreds*

On second thought......nevermind.

*walks slowly away*

Akuma Killer
dude, Orochi is what was supposed to wipe out humanity since he's a divine entity. he CAN wipe out the world because that is exactly what he was there to do./B] My point is, Orochi can't blow the planet into tiny bits.

that is so fanboysih. bison's pyscho crusher IS NOT a screen filler. get your eyes checked. it's big, but it's not screen filler erm You and Xeno got that bad, you like to say peeps actin fanboyish or are fanboys wit out knowin the facts. I'm not even down wit SF like that, I just share in the popular beleif that SF is the best fighting game series of all time, but I've always been a MK and DS type of guy.

and dude, Bison's Psycho Crusher leaves a VERY SMALL sliver of the screen open at the top. And a screen filler aint er thing, Gill's got 2 (Meteor Strike counts if done at the end of the screen) but that don't mean he can beat Bison.Originally posted by Classic NES
Gouki and Bison beating a God, how does that work?

I can't believe you right now... like bein a Japaneses god in a Japanese fightin game means anything...

And I'm done arguin bout Orochi cuz dudes got nothin to do wit this thread

Akuma Killer
drug dealer with speacial powers You make it seem as if Bison is some chump...his powers are from a devine being

Who else?
You make it seem as if Bison is some chump...his powers are from a devine being If it's true he's only got a SMALL percentage of that power anyway.

Anyway......Bison IS a chump compared to Ororchi, especially in his true form.

I have nothing but respect for bison, he's the originator of fighting game bosses, he's Pablo escabar but only with evil powers and he's better than Orochi will ever be, but yeah putting Bison and Gouki VS Orochi is like putting 2 dans against Gill...possibly worst.

But seeing as how Orochi appears in this thread.....some how. Can Pyron, he is a true blue Capcom character?

"He could kill everyone in KOF AND SF.....just by closing his hand (that includes orochi, Bison and gouki)".....

that's what a fanboy would say.

Who else?

brainchild81
i was joking you philly redneck! madlaughing out loud I wasn't.
Iori Yagami is the one true king of fighters.Ditto

*iori goes on rips ash into threads. Best ending to KoF saga*
who is with me? mad I am, but a house has to fall on ripoff & the Meiras to be the best

Sado22
you mean akuma? laughing

brainchild81
Akuma might have gained some weight, but I wouldn't refer to him as a house

brainchild81
laughing out loud (He'll never get that one.) Hey Sado! You never showed me how I implied Orochi can't beat Akuma. Do you concede that you simlpy can't understand shit? Don't cop out mane big grin

Wandering Flame
I think he said you seemed to be implying that, hence saying he thought you were.

All you had to say to that was simply "no, I didn't imply that and you thought wrong", not "show me where I implied this".

Sado22
no expression
the takuma bit has reallygotten to you mane. if you keep this up you'll wind up in a shrink writing hate mail to SNK for making takuma *foist*

~Sado

Wandering Flame
He's saying that Orochi would lose because Iori and Kyo are there, not he'd lose to Bison or Akuma.

Even though I'd say otherwise if this involved no PIS and every character fought on their best level.

It would've been better if I just did not bring Orochi up. For the record, Sol does make some annoying threads and makes them often, damn him.

Wandering Flame
Alright, just want to point something out for the last time since it's getting annoying and quite sad.
Originally posted by Who else?
possibly worst.This doesn't make sense. You meant to say possibly worse. When saying something is not as bad as something else, you say one of those things is worse than the other. The only case a sentence would be correct with "worst" in it is if "the" came before "worst". Think of worst like best, and worse as better.

Also about Bison's super, as I said before, by screen-filling super I do not mean a move that comes close to filling the screen. barker

I mean a move that enshrouds a massive range with every particle in that range being affected (i.e. Orochi's move and/or Gill's Seraphic Wing).

Classic NES
You make it seem as if Bison is some chump...his powers are from a devine being

Are you seriously bringing up Alpha 3 Upper's dumb plot?

brainchild81
no expression
the takuma bit has reallygotten to you mane. if you keep this up you'll wind up in a shrink writing hate mail to SNK for making takuma *foist*

~Sado sad So you really can't understand what you read. Shame. & this has nothing to do w/Takuma. Keep him in threads he belongs in. W/every sentence it seems like you lose more of your grip on realityOriginally posted by Wandering Flame
He's saying that Orochi would lose because Iori and Kyo are there, not he'd lose to Bison or Akuma. Thanx. Sadp needed that. big grin He's special. You catch on w/breadcrumbs. Sado needs entire slices of bread(cut in the shape of arrows laughing out loud ). I get it now.

brainchild: Iori & Kyo give Orochi hell.
Sadp: You Akuma fanboy! mad

laughing

Sado22
Sado: are you implying that gouki can destroy the world?
brain: *hissyfit + tantrums + whines and moans like a b!tch*

~Sado

Sado22
"there are no realities. no absolutes."

-Zhuangzi wink

Akuma Killer
If it's true he's only got a SMALL percentage of that power anyway.

Anyway......Bison IS a chump compared to Ororchi, especially in his true form.

I have nothing but respect for bison, he's the originator of fighting game bosses, he's Pablo escabar but only with evil powers and he's better than Orochi will ever be, but yeah putting Bison and Gouki VS Orochi is like putting 2 dans against Gill...possibly worst. Nice to see you again, yo! I think you cats are overratein orochi a tad bit, but that's for another thread.

But seeing as how Orochi appears in this thread.....some how. Can Pyron, he is a true blue Capcom character?

"He could kill everyone in KOF AND SF.....just by closing his hand (that includes orochi, Bison and gouki)".....

laughing I was gonna say somethin like that but I realized that that would be beneath me.Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Alright, just want to point something out for the last time since it's getting annoying and quite sad.
This doesn't make sense. You meant to say possibly worse. When saying something is not as bad as something else, you say one of those things is worse than the other. The only case a sentence would be correct with "worst" in it is if "the" came before "worst". Think of worst like best, and worse as better. I know it's not my place but the post above really makes you look like a nerd/geek/lame.

Also about Bison's super, as I said before, by screen-filling super I do not mean a move that comes close to filling the screen. barker

I mean a move that enshrouds a massive range with every particle in that range being affected (i.e. Orochi's move and/or Gill's Seraphic Wing). Point is, the move is so big that it's unavoidable.Originally posted by Classic NES
Are you seriously bringing up Alpha 3 Upper's dumb plot? And what would be wrong wit that?

Classic NES
Just saying, the writers were really winging it when they wrote Alpha 3.

Akuma Killer
but it would explain why why Ingrid was so powerful.

SmashBro
Just saying, the writers were really winging it when they wrote Alpha 3.

I agree with that. I don't know what they were thinking.

Classic NES
but it would explain why why Ingrid was so powerful.

Yet, her power was stolen from Bison? Sounds more like a KOF plot.

brainchild81
Sado: are you implying that gouki can destroy the world?
brain: *exposes Sadp's retardation*
Sadp: Shit! My secret's out! *quick, gotta think of something* Uhhhhhhh............you're bit<hin. Fixed it for ya mane.

Back to the thread. No Orochi here, SNK gets stomped on. & ripoff is murdered by Gouki for embarrassing the style w/his death blows that don't even come close to causing death. laughing

Sado22
hey YOU threw a tantrum when you could easily said "no i didn't say that". but no.....you had to turn into another one of your hissy fit lame attempts at a comeback routine. f@gmad

oh and yes back to thread.
SNK pwns Capcom.

Wandering Flame
laughing I was gonna say somethin like that but I realized that that would be beneath me. I know it's not my place but the post above really makes you look like a nerd/geek/lame.Beneath you? Lol.

SNK pwns Capcom. GEE TEE EFF OH fanboy. Way to disregard Ryu's feet fungus.

Sado22
he meant he was going to jump in the air and do the air hadouken like remulus. laughing

Wandering Flame
he meant he was going to jump in the air and do the air hadouken like remulus. laughing Very funny and profiling.

DarkC
Vote goes to Capcom.

Akuma Killer
Yet, her power was stolen from Bison? Sounds more like a KOF plot. laughing out loud her powers weren't completely stolen, bison got his hands on only a small bit of it.Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Beneath you? Lol.
In every way big grinOriginally posted by Sado22
he meant he was going to jump in the air and do the air hadouken like remulus. laughing Hadouken?! Try a Super Kamehameha Wave if you wanna be accurate

Sado22
yeah, yeah, you do that. if you manage to unstrap a schoolgirl's bra with it, tell Ryu and the other ansatsuken losers who can't even shred cheese with "earth splitting" moves roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wandering Flame
I'll never understand why SF supporters think of comparing Street Fighters to warriors from DBZ.

Any DBZ fighter powerful enough to destroy the moon, e.g. Roshi, would own Street Fighter by his lonesome.

brainchild81
yeah, yeah, you do that. if you manage to unstrap a schoolgirl's bra with it, tell Ryu and the other ansatsuken losers who can't even shred cheese with "earth splitting" moves roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression Any proof of Gouki or the other ansats hitting people or cheese w/those moves? You must be thinking about ripoff. That bit<h couldn't even destroy a bra w/a deathblow, much less fvck up the person wearing it.

Classic NES
Perhaps the bra was "Death Proof"?http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3817/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

brainchild81
hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical

Classic NES
I think he said you seemed to be implying that, hence saying he thought you were.

All you had to say to that was simply "no, I didn't imply that and you thought wrong", not "show me where I implied this".

I believe it was a rhetorical question.

laughing out loud her powers weren't completely stolen, bison got his hands on only a small bit of it.

So, if "Psycho Power" has been retconned by Ingrids inclusion, since it now originates from her. I can conclude that Bison jacked her power with no Psycho power what so ever.

brainchild81
That's bada$$

brainchild81
hey YOU threw a tantrum when you could easily said "no i didn't say that". but no.....you had to turn into another one of your hissy fit lame attempts at a comeback routine. f@gmadlaughing out loud Still on this. Dead that shit man. Would have been over a while back, but you seem to be that guy who takes forever to catch on. I said I didn't say that from the start. Originally posted by brainchild81
mad WTF! Have all the Capcom haters forgot how to read!? Did I say anything like that? Neither I nor SOG have. Not going to hold your retardation against you anymore though. I know you're doing your best. big grin

When I said back to the thread, I meant it. How do you think Sagat would fare against Geese again? Wanna see something.

Sado22
don't forget the pants, mane mad

Akuma Killer
Perhaps the bra was "Death Proof"?http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3817/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.