Thanos and Darkseid v Neron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
neron is essentially an UBER mephisto. can these 2 take him out?

nvrbeenwthagirl
No. Neron amped some of the villians so much that they went up entire tiers. He literally embarrassed Mongul.

LORD B
Originally posted by leonidas
neron is essentially an UBER mephisto. can these 2 take him out?
didnt neron get outsmarted by ralph dinby

Gecko4lif
Ralph is almost as good as batman

that is no low feat

LORD B
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ralph is almost as good as batman

that is no low feat
thanos and ds are both smarter than bats

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by LORD B
thanos and ds are both smarter than bats
Neither posses his jobber aura thou

That makes them inferior

Bouboumaster
Neither posses his jobber aura thou

That makes them inferior

I have to agree with you on this one. The jobber aura of Batman is on par with Superman's and Spider-Man's. And WWH's.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No. Neron amped some of the villians so much that they went up entire tiers. He literally embarrassed Mongul.

What 'bout the ALE.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
What 'bout the ALE.

The ALE would ***** Neron. No one can beat it but another ALE user with more of the equation.

quanchi112
Etrigan really worked him over. Thanos could do this alone. Ds would almost f--- shit up here. But Thanos delivers.

Gecko4lif
Ds sits back and watches Neuron rape thanos wile he enjoys his umbrella drink and lets mistress death "pleasure him"

quanchi112
Ds sits back and watches Neuron rape thanos wile he enjoys his umbrella drink and lets mistress death "pleasure him" Look at my sig and there you will see who is the dominant one. Its Neron not neuron. Thanos is much better with prep than Darkseid. That much is evident to even Darkseid fans.

Estacado
Neron with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Neron with ease. laughing

Yeah Etrigan did play him for the fool now did he? Darkseid is greater than Etrigan for one and smarter to boot. Thanos is smarter than all three of these guys.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing

Yeah Etrigan did play him for the fool now did he? Darkseid is greater than Etrigan for one and smarter to boot. Thanos is smarter than all three of these guys.
Fail.
Go read the "fight" between him and Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Fail.
Go read the "fight" between him and Darkseid. What comic and who exactly fought?

Gecko4lif
Look at my sig and there you will see who is the dominant one. Its Neron not neuron. Thanos is much better with prep than Darkseid. That much is evident to even Darkseid fans.
prep was not mentioned in the op

And thanos would shine Ds's boots with his blood

quanchi112
prep was not mentioned in the op

And thanos would shine Ds's boots with his blood Darkseid is Superman's *****. He is a top tier. That is hilarious. laughing

Gecko4lif
Darkseid is Superman's *****. He is a top tier. That is hilarious. laughing
Thanos got 1 shot by drax lmao
Orion has been trying for much long and still cant even make Ds bleed

Mr. Slippyfist
Orion has been trying for much long and still cant even make Ds bleed But apparently can kill him...

llagrok
Look at my sig and there you will see who is the dominant one. Its Neron not neuron. Thanos is much better with prep than Darkseid. That much is evident to even Darkseid fans.

If Thanos really was that great with prep, his initial plans wouldn't have failed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by llagrok
If Thanos really was that great with prep, his initial plans wouldn't have failed. I agree and he never would have a loss on his record Neron takes this to the bank.

llagrok
Originally posted by iceman24567
I agree and he never would have a loss on his record Neron takes this to the bank.

I agree.

Thanos with prep is almost as overrated as Dr.Strange with prep....

Bad Ash231
If Thanos really was that great with prep, his initial plans wouldn't have failed.

True.

TricksterPriest
Not really. Classic Strange actually had the insane feats to back up his title as prep king. Thanos can't destroy the universe under his own power or completely nuke the timestream.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
True.

Ahahahaha

Ash agrees with me.

Ya'll can go and **** ****** ****** ***** ******!! **** ***!

Mr. Slippyfist
If Thanos really was that great with prep, his initial plans wouldn't have failed. What plans failed?

Annihilation is the only one off the top of my head... and that's not even really true...

Originally posted by iceman24567
I agree and he never would have a loss on his record Neron takes this to the bank. Prep only works if you use it...

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not really. Classic Strange actually had the insane feats to back up his title as prep king. Thanos can't destroy the universe under his own power or completely nuke the timestream. No he doesn't...

When did Strange do either? When he destroyed a dimension from outside of it? Dimensions can be the size of a house, to the size of a regular universe (maybe). Highly ambiguous.

At least Thanos doesn't almost get one-punched by f*cking Nebula. smile

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What plans failed?

1. Cosmic Cube: despite being now "omnipotent", Thanos makes the mistake of discarding what he believes to be a now-drained Cube. Captain Marvel shatters the Cube, which undoes Thanos' wish. Thanos then discovers that Death has abandoned him as result of this defeat, and retreats.

2. Star destroying weapon: Thanos combines the energies from the Soul Gem with the energies of the other Infinity Gems to power a weapon that is capable of destroying a star. Captain Marvel destroys the weapon's launcher. Iron Man then destroys the weapon itself. Afterwards, the spirit of Adam Warlock appears and turns Thanos to stone.

3. Infinity Gauntlet: an overconfident Thanos loses the Gauntlet to Nebula. Thanos later realizes that it was his own self-doubt that allowed for his defeat.

Annihilation is the only one off the top of my head... and that's not even really true...

He put up his forcefield and though it'd do the job...it didn't.

quanchi112
1. Cosmic Cube: despite being now "omnipotent", Thanos makes the mistake of discarding what he believes to be a now-drained Cube. Captain Marvel shatters the Cube, which undoes Thanos' wish. Thanos then discovers that Death has abandoned him as result of this defeat, and retreats.

2. Star destroying weapon: Thanos combines the energies from the Soul Gem with the energies of the other Infinity Gems to power a weapon that is capable of destroying a star. Captain Marvel destroys the weapon's launcher. Iron Man then destroys the weapon itself. Afterwards, the spirit of Adam Warlock appears and turns Thanos to stone.

3. Infinity Gauntlet: an overconfident Thanos loses the Gauntlet to Nebula. Thanos later realizes that it was his own self-doubt that allowed for his defeat.

He put up his forcefield and though it'd do the job...it didn't. Newsflash the villain always loses in the end. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not really. Classic Strange actually had the insane feats to back up his title as prep king. Thanos can't destroy the universe under his own power or completely nuke the timestream. With prep he failed against WW Hulk. laughing

quanchi112
If Thanos really was that great with prep, his initial plans wouldn't have failed. There is no baddie better at prep than Thanos. The badguys have it harder because in the end they have to lose while the heroic prep guys get to win it in the end. smile

Bad Ash231
Newsflash the villain always loses in the end. laughing

Yeah, but people talks as if Thanos never loses...

Mr. Slippyfist

3. Infinity Gauntlet: an overconfident Thanos loses the Gauntlet to Nebula. Thanos later realizes that it was his own self-doubt that allowed for his defeat. Forgot about the first two.

Anyway, is the second one really failing? Sure they stopped him, but he did destroy a few stars before then...

Also...
Warlock: "THREE TIMES you have triumphed over incredible odds to gain the ends you desire...
And three times have you subconsciously supplied the means to your own defeat-
You LET Nebula wrest the Infinity Gems from you just as you ALLOWED Captain Marvel to shatter the Cosmic Cube!"

1, 2, 3... funny. smile

Also, the Nebula thing doesn't make sense anyway... when Mephisto tried to steal the IG from Thanos, Thanos didn't permit it... even when it wasn't with him. The only explanation is that he allowed it. smile

He put up his forcefield and though it'd do the job...it didn't. How is that prepping?
Anyway, he apparently wanted to die... or at least is told to die in his mini.
He also knew it wouldn't do the job. It was hastily erected, and when he saw Death right before he died, he said he knew.

quanchi112
Yeah, but people talks as if Thanos never loses... His big plans usually involve buttloads of heroes and abstracts interfering to mess up his plans. You have to acknowledge that much.

Bad Ash231
Forgot about the first two.

Anyway, is the second one really failing? Sure they stopped him, but he did destroy a few stars before then...

Also...
Warlock: "THREE TIMES you have triumphed over incredible odds to gain the ends you desire...
And three times have you subconsciously supplied the means to your own defeat-
You LET Nebula wrest the Infinity Gems from you just as you ALLOWED Captain Marvel to shatter the Cosmic Cube!"

1, 2, 3... funny. smile

lol @ Starlin retconning stuff to make Thanos look better...

So, Thanos is a really bad schemer then, if he subconsciously supplies the means to his own defeat...

quanchi112

So, Thanos is a really bad schemer then, if he subconsciously supplies the means to his own defeat... Well that didnt happen in Marvels the end. I think its a compliment that the only way he can defeated is by himself. Meaning that no one else has the was it takes to defeat him on their own.

Mr. Slippyfist

So, Thanos is a really bad schemer then, if he subconsciously supplies the means to his own defeat... If that's true... then Starlin's ret-conned his own writing.

Explaining why someone lost though, is not a ret-con. It's part of the character (in Thanos's case).

That makes him a bad schemer how? If everything is mapped out, and is going perfectly, but you essentially end it yourself, that doesn't make you a bad schemer, that makes you end your own plans. He also succeeded long before he won anyway... which, by the way, would be relevant to forum battles.

Technically, he's the one who stopped himself... so does that mean he failed? I mean, it's possible he got bored...

Bad Ash231
Well that didnt happen in Marvels the end. I think its a compliment that the only way he can defeated is by himself. Meaning that no one else has the was it takes to defeat him on their own.

Wasn't The End non canon?

Inhuman
Supes, batman & the gang could stop a god thanos smile

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Inhuman
Supes, batman & the gang could stop a god thanos smile

Nice sig & ava.

leonidas
Wasn't The End non canon?

depends who you ask. the editors at marvel say it's non-canon. forum-speak says it is because of references to the end in a couple titles -- references that occurred PRIOR to the editors declaring it non-canon making said referential sources themselves invalid. smile

but i digress.

oh, and who cares about prep. there is no prep in this fight. the 3 are dropped in toaa fashioned cage and only the winner comes out. wink

Mr. Slippyfist
So... who's going to post the Darkseid vs Neron fight I heard about on the first page?

iceman24567
So... who's going to post the Darkseid vs Neron fight I heard about on the first page? Me wants to see too i do remember Neron one shotting Mongul. laughing

hunbu04
DIDN'T YOU GUYS READ 52, Neron used to be a hell lord a mesphito level demon but after so much screw up he was promoted from hell loed to rhym demon by etrigen father and his brother the first fallen they are also refered to as the lowest of the lowest. even though neron possesed more power than an average rhym demon ne no longer have the unlimited magical powers of a hell lord

quanchi112
Wasn't The End non canon? No its canon. It was referenced in Thanos series issue 1.

iceman24567
Nerons stomps the team.

comicfan11
In an unpreped fight Neron (who once again is king of Hell as of Reign in Hell #1) wins (talking pre-Final Crisis DS since he hasn't actually appeared in FC)

Estacado
Neron.

Wei Phoenix
Orion has been trying for much long and still cant even make Ds bleed

Yeah Drax sneak attacked him. Thanos didn't even know he was there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.