apocalypse vs air walker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
no bfr

who wins?

guy222
evening buddy

air walker was pawning the ff until silver surfer arrived

LORD B
Originally posted by guy222
evening buddy

air walker was pawning the ff until silver surfer arrived

hi guy, how your dad?

guy222
Doin good, my friend

I will go see him around 7

LORD B
apoc takes it imo,with his celestail tech and techno organic virsus he just take over his body

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by LORD B
apoc takes it imo,with his celestail tech and techno organic virsus he just take over his body

Not with that face he won't sad.

Thorion
Apocalypse gets punked. He's a jobber.

LORD B
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Not with that face he won't sad.
whats his face gotta do with it?
Originally posted by Thorion
Apocalypse gets punked. He's a jobber.
name me who hes jobbed to exactlyhmm

Thorion
whats his face gotta do with it?

name me who hes jobbed to exactlyhmm

A coffee table cool Nah, I'm kidding, but Apocalypse doesn't have the feats to take on any herald of Galactus.

LORD B
A coffee table cool Nah, I'm kidding, but Apocalypse doesn't have the feats to take on any herald of Galactus.
tables mean nothing to apoc

what about his showings against loki,high evolutionary,ikaris then?

Thorion
tables mean nothing to apoc

what about his showings against loki,high evolutionary,ikaris then?

Heh. On paper Apocalypse is one of the most formidable MU villains, but what has he done to warrant that status? Standing up to High Evolutionary and Loki is all well and good, but when those are his solitary decent feats outside of punking a group of second rate mutants, I'd give pretty much every herald a majority against him.

Bad Ash231
Heh. On paper Apocalypse is one of the most formidable MU villains, but what has he done to warrant that status? Standing up to High Evolutionary and Loki is all well and good, but when those are his solitary decent feats outside of punking a group of second rate mutants

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers4.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.