Spider-Man Vs Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1062/1062674292184ac96e6940d202e6be3b226db3d.jpg
http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1062/1062675600d9f725840ee13fe48075e6a4fa9de.jpg

Who takes it?

DigiMark007
Remy's in some trouble.

Grinning Goku
Spider-Man

JasonK4
Spider-Man wins.

guy222
spidey

Eternal Idol
Spider-Man is faster than Gambit. Add to that his level of strength, and you have yourself one Cajun s.o.l.

SpiderGauntlet
That Spider-Man pic is crap.

Lloyd Banks
Spiderman gets his sorry ass knocked down in dis brawl...
He got no balls. In the ghetto, its your balls that saves your life in a fight, niggas. Spiderman is just a white boy living with his grandma.

Eternal Idol
Just to touch up on that:

People in the ghetto usually rely on weapons and and sheer numbers, not their balls, and even then usually pick on smaller groups and individuals.

Spider-Man is a just a white boy living with his aunt........... who would knock Gambit on his ass.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Lloyd Banks
He got no balls. In the ghetto, its your balls that saves your life in a fight, niggas. Spiderman is just a white boy living with his grandma.

Spiderman don't give up even against much more powerful foes-Gambit got beat up by Bullseye. Spiderman beats Gambit EASY

Simba

I could not agree more. I just said something similiar in a Spiderman vs. Batman debate, but because Spiderman is popular, he has to win every battle roll eyes (sarcastic)

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Simba
I could not agree more. I just said something similiar in a Spiderman vs. Batman debate, but because Spiderman is popular, he has to win every battle roll eyes (sarcastic) [/QUOTE

Do you know anything about Spiderman's powers or his will to win.
Ireckon you are trolling/fishing like a bloke who goes on the West Ham Online site ( for my football team West Ham United, from East London England) who writes provocative threads to wind people up

Muck101

Jesus christ shut the hell up you ignorant bastid. racism works both ways phuknut

llagrok
Gambit has been shown dodging bullets as well or at least "anticipating" them, so his agility isn't too shabby.

I think he would take a slight majority here.

iceman24567
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Originally posted by Simba
I could not agree more. I just said something similiar in a Spiderman vs. Batman debate, but because Spiderman is popular, he has to win every battle roll eyes (sarcastic) Spiderman runs from stronger opponents his will to win isn't that strong. He wins this fight.

Arahan
Spiderman loses becauses he is a 30 year old loser, without job, wife and living with his aunt.

Gambit wins by default he is the cooler one.

Eternal Idol
That logic fails miserably. no expression

lando005
spidy wins this one and still has time to go to lunch

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Arahan
Spiderman loses becauses he is a 30 year old loser, without job, wife and living with his aunt.

Gambit wins by default he is the cooler one.

Yeah, great logic mate.

Arahan

Battlehammer
spiderman via webbing sure gambit could explode the webbing adn kill him self in the proccess

llagrok
Thanks to our little magic trick, the web isn't organic anymore.

batdude123
Spider-man > Gambit > Gladiator = Firelord.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by batdude123
Spider-man > Gambit > Gladiator = Firelord. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eternal Idol

Lord Prime
Gambit

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

ermmhappy

Eternal Idol
One question for those who gave favor to Gambit in this fight:

HOW?

What can Gambit possibly do to gain the upperhand against a faster, stronger, more or less clairvoyant opponent like Spider-Man?

batdude123
Throw a card at him. ermmha

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by batdude123
Throw a card at him. ermmha

laughing

That's so perfect it's almost retarded. thumbsup

batdude123
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
laughing

That's so perfect it's almost retarded. thumbsup

I aim to please. thankyou

Skywalker-Kong
spidey 10000/10000

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Thanks to our little magic trick, the web isn't organic anymore.

still won't help gambit. Now gambit can charge up the web and blow him self up.

python99
spiderman before his upgrade would have taken gambit
spiderman after his upgrade would have taken gambit
spiderman after his downgrade, guess what? still takes gambit

BUSTER1
Originally posted by python99
spiderman before his upgrade would have taken gambit
spiderman after his upgrade would have taken gambit
spiderman after his downgrade, guess what? still takes gambit

Agreed!

llagrok
Gambit could just talk Spidey out of fighting

Caps Conscience
laughing at the sensitivity over this post. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.