Super Skrull Vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1062/10629170778e58c2b7c314bae7a9b02b618c04c.jpg
http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1062/10629180e31ed9925d7339e482bd59996b3c9ea.png

Who would win?

tkitna
Lobo

Eternal Idol
Lobo would win the majority, but I'm thinking a well-written Super-Skrull would snag a few wins here and there.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Lobo would win the majority, but I'm thinking a well-written Super-Skrull would snag a few wins here and there.

How would the Super Skrull win even once? I just don't see it.

Eternal Idol
He's got a great power set-- high-end superhuman strength, flight, elasticity, high durability, invisible shields, and control over fire enough to theoretically replicate the Human Torch's nova blast-- and if he could intelligently use them to their fullest, he could probably win once or twice out of, say, ten fights.

Rewmac
With the cloning power it wouldn't that hard for Lobo to pull of a win...

LittleMac
How to change your IP address. It might not work for everyone.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Rewmac
With the cloning power it wouldn't that hard for Lobo to pull of a win...

I'd thought Lobo had lost that power?

Is it included in this fight? If so, then that would make just about any Lobo thread a spite thread. That kind of power should pretty much make the guy unstoppable. no expression

Juntai

Is it included in this fight? If so, then that would make just about any Lobo thread a spite thread. That kind of power should pretty much make the guy unstoppable. no expression Nah, he showed us he still has it during Our Worlds at War, one of his clones even joined Young Justice for a while.

Rewmac

Is it included in this fight? If so, then that would make just about any Lobo thread a spite thread. That kind of power should pretty much make the guy unstoppable. no expression Originally posted by Juntai
Nah, he showed us he still has it during Our Worlds at War, one of his clones even joined Young Justice for a while. Like Juntai said...

Lord Prime
Lobo

CaptainStoic
I'm still unconvinced that Lobo can replicate. The writer needed to be fired for that stunt. Vril Dox stripped him of that power years ago.

TricksterPriest
See, the thing is, Lobo had a fight with a clone of his, and we're not exactly sure which one won. However, since he's got his cloning back, I assume the clone won.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
See, the thing is, Lobo had a fight with a clone of his, and we're not exactly sure which one won. However, since he's got his cloning back, I assume the clone won.

You realize that the replication power is lame as hell right?

Barney
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
You realize that the replication power is lame as hell right? And yet it happens. Deal with it.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Barney
And yet it happens. Deal with it.

I'm just saying that DC Comiics has power issues. It's like an arms race to see who has the strongest characters. Lobo alone was able to nearly kill Superman. The clone thing is overkill. Besides who the hell asked you?

Barney
I'm just saying that DC Comiics has power issues. It's like an arms race to see who has the strongest characters. Lobo alone was able to nearly kill Superman. The clone thing is overkill. Besides who the hell asked you? No one did.

Deal with it.

iceman24567
I'm just saying that DC Comiics has power issues. It's like an arms race to see who has the strongest characters. Lobo alone was able to nearly kill Superman. The clone thing is overkill. Besides who the hell asked you? I agree but usually its who is physically stronger in Dc but Lobo wins this fight.

Horrificus
Skrull, at his best, by forum rules, has just the tools that could beat Lobo.

Fire, Invisibility and Force Field ftw.

Juntai
I'm still unconvinced that Lobo can replicate. The writer needed to be fired for that stunt. Vril Dox stripped him of that power years ago. Never confirmed on panel . . .only believed to be true... until of course, Lobo proved he could.

carnage52
aint no skree cheese-head gonna beat the main man!

carnage52
sorry ment skrull blushing

jgiant

Is it included in this fight? If so, then that would make just about any Lobo thread a spite thread. That kind of power should pretty much make the guy unstoppable. no expression unless someone vaporizes lobo, or turns his brain into mush

golem370
I thought each of the powers he got from FF is now more powerful then the real ones

fangirl101
super skrull is too versatile. he can get a bfr or explode lobo's head from the inside. by the time lobo heals back up, the fight is over.

carnage52
lobo ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.