Batman vs Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
In unarmed combat between these two who would win? Cable can not use his mutant abilities only his fighting skills. Batman does not have his utility belt, or Batarangs.

Who wins?

Mr. Slippyfist
You already know the answer...

Batman 10/10.

Martian_mind
So I assume Cable keeps his metal arm?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Martian_mind
So I assume Cable keeps his metal arm?

Yep metal arm stays. Cable was also able to take Wolverine and Bishop at the same time.

Martian_mind
I know,hell he proved he was Wolverines H2H superior in their first fight.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I know,hell he proved he was Wolverines H2H superior in their first fight.
No he dident.

sorry,but cable aint Logan superior in h2h combat period.

LittleMac
How to change your IP address. It might not work for everyone.

Eternal Idol
Cable should win. Even without his TK, he's still an exceptional fighter and has his cybernetic arm (10-ton lifting capacity, defensive capability, ) a hell of a lot better than brass knuckles).

Battlehammer
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Yep metal arm stays. Cable was also able to take Wolverine and Bishop at the same time.
no he dident. They kept going at him one at a time and bishop was useless. Hell Logan could have killed cable at least twice in that encounter.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no he dident. They kept going at him one at a time and bishop was useless. Hell Logan could have killed cable at least twice in that encounter.

I don't know what you were seeing, but from what I saw.... Cable hit Wolverine with an unexpected right cross that left him flat. Cable may not be able to beat Wolverine in the long run without TK, but in a fight he was/is the more graceful fighter. Besides this is really not a fight versus Wolverine, I used Wolverine and Bishop as an example to show that Cable could go the distance if not win against Batman.

grey fox
Cables arm brings him teh win.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
You already know the answer...

Batman 10/10.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I don't know what you were seeing, but from what I saw.... Cable hit Wolverine with an unexpected right cross that left him flat. Cable may not be able to beat Wolverine in the long run without TK, but in a fight he was/is the more graceful fighter. Besides this is really not a fight versus Wolverine, I used Wolverine and Bishop as an example to show that Cable could go the distance if not win against Batman.

You may want to re read the issue. cable tried to run. Logan tackle cable and could have stabb him,but he wanted to talk. cable attempts to shoot wolverine. wolverine dodge the piont blank shot and cuts the gun in haft. Cable punch Logan once in that entier fight in no way showed to be more graceful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.