Zeus vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
due to popular demand

Burning thought
okie, GOW 2 zeus?

Kain, should be easy actually, Kain can teleport, mist, dimensional movement to escape basically everything Zeus has, Kain puts his shield up and Zeus will be doomed, Zeus has no forms of TK or any true form of stopping kain anyway actually, since whats he going to do? hes got no moves to incapacitate kain...

If Zeus grows large kain has a nice big target to fire the homing intagability time freezing blast into Zeus, defeating Zeus, Zeus is not incredibly fast either, ive seen him move, Kain could also use TK on a human sized Zeus

kain could go invcible, sneak up to Zeus and send the reaver home through Zeus face, theres many things kain can do

Cosmic Cube
Kain rips out his soul!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Burning thought
okie, GOW 2 zeus?

Kain, should be easy actually, Kain can teleport, mist, dimensional movement to escape basically everything Zeus has, Kain puts his shield up and Zeus will be doomed, Zeus has no forms of TK or any true form of stopping kain anyway actually, since whats he going to do? hes got no moves to incapacitate kain...

If Zeus grows large kain has a nice big target to fire the homing intagability time freezing blast into Zeus, defeating Zeus, Zeus is not incredibly fast either, ive seen him move, Kain could also use TK on a human sized Zeus

kain could go invcible, sneak up to Zeus and send the reaver home through Zeus face, theres many things kain can do

What about Zeus's shield?

How fast is Kain?

Burning thought
lmao, i totally forgot, i didnt even mentstion soul ripping in my post...okie, Kain can do that easily as well, or he could rip out his soul via Soul wrack i think its called and replace it, effectively claiming the body of Zeus, kain has so many ways to beat Zeus its incredible

Zeus will be douched

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What about Zeus's shield?

How fast is Kain?

Zeus' shield? hmm i dont remember him having a shield? you mean when he floats in the air and is unatackable? ill watch the fight again

kain is a bit quicker than zeus i would say, maybe Equel, but Zeus has no feats of speed or speed blitzing or any of the sort

Furion
Zeus thunderbolts Kain 5000 times.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Furion
Zeus thunderbolts Kain 5000 times.

then kain laughs and 1 shots zeus with spirit death

Zeus isnt even that quick with thunderbolts....he launches them now and then but 5000 times stick out tongue never happen, Kratos can dodge some of Zeuses thunder, kain will do it easily, and in a split second have his shield up, then hes invulerable

also he could be wearing Chaos armor, in which case Zeus harms himself by attacking kain

Furion
prove Kain can rip out a god's soul. He didn't do it in Defiance what makes you sure he can do it now.
no freaking Chaos armor. Kain is cheap enough as it is.
Zeus keeps punting Kain into the ocean till he's tired. Kain will win out of Zeus getting bored and leaving.

Sol Valentine
Furion, are you an ass?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Furion, are you an ass? huh

Burning thought
prove Kain can rip out a god's soul. He didn't do it in Defiance what makes you sure he can do it now.
no freaking Chaos armor. Kain is cheap enough as it is.
Zeus keeps punting Kain into the ocean till he's tired. Kain will win out of Zeus getting bored and leaving.

there has been no limits as i said before on what kain has ever ripped, he has never tried to rip out a Gods soul, there are not really any true Gods in LOK, and Elder God does not neccerily have a soul, also Hades ripped out souls of the Titans, obviously its an effective weapon against these beings, and as i said before, you would have to prove Zeus has soul resistenes, God is a title

no chaos armor? fair enough

kain could teleport as he gets punted right behind zeus and impale the guy, or....w8 a min.....Zeus hurls lightning? Kain has control over energy which lightning is apart of, Kain launches Zeus' own lightning back at him straight into his eye, but anyway thats jsut for jokes, Kain could teleport behind zeus, dimensional slash Zeus in 10 places on his body with one strike and Zeus will disintigrate

kain will prob teach the GOW Gods that their bones can infact be broken and their bodies can be burnt evil face

Cosmic Cube
there has been no limits as i said before on what kain has ever ripped, he has never tried to rip out a Gods soul, there are not really any true Gods in LOK, and Elder God does not neccerily have a soul, also Hades ripped out souls of the Titans, obviously its an effective weapon against these beings, and as i said before, you would have to prove Zeus has soul resistenes, God is a title

no chaos armor? fair enough

kain could teleport as he gets punted right behind zeus and impale the guy, or....w8 a min.....Zeus hurls lightning? Kain has control over energy which lightning is apart of, Kain launches Zeus' own lightning back at him straight into his eye, but anyway thats jsut for jokes, Kain could teleport behind zeus, dimensional slash Zeus in 10 places on his body with one strike and Zeus will disintigrate

kain will prob teach the GOW Gods that their bones can infact be broken and their bodies can be burnt evil face How do we know Zeus has a soul? shifty

Sol Valentine
huh

Zeus never originated from a game, he originated from mythology.

Reported.

Furion
Hades is the lord of the dead. It's a little different.
Kain hurls the lightning back and Zeus hurls it at Kain again. It will just take longer for Zeus to hit Kain.
Furion, are you an ass?
OMG HE KNOWS MY SECRET! *jumps out window*

Cosmic Cube
Zeus never originated from a game, he originated from mythology.

Reported. Wow...

I know there' a rule against comic book characters, but against all mythological characters that have appeared in games too?

In that case, there should be no more threads involving Kratos, he's straight from Greek Mythology.

Sol Valentine
Kratos originated from a video game. I've never heard of Ares being overthrown by a Kratos in real Greek Mythology.

It's only VG characters v.s. VG characters.

Furion
No, Since when is Kratos from Mythology? He's game.

Burning thought
ime sure its okie to make threads on Mythological characters in games, because theres no copyright or anything on them and their part of almost every fiction, books, games, comics etc etc surely just so long as you make sure its stated as this being the GOW version

Cosmic Cube
Kratos originated from a video game. I've never heard of Ares being overthrown by a Kratos in real Greek Mythology.

It's only VG characters v.s. VG characters. No, Kratos is not an original character. He originated from Greek Mythology. He's Zeus's son and Ares' half-brother.

The story of GOW, however, is original.Originally posted by Furion
No, Since when is Kratos from Mythology? He's game. See above.

Furion
UMMMM no, are u thinking of Hercules?

Cosmic Cube
UMMMM no, are u thinking of Hercules?
No.

Kratos is the Greek God of Strength. Not a major God, but not an original character.

He was in Hesiod's Theogony.

EDIT: And Prometheus Bound.

Stop playing video games and online debating. Do some homework. wink

http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Kratos.html

Furion
i think they just took the name from him. Kratos is a Spartan warrior who killed Ares and became the God of War not the God of Strength.

Burning thought
lol huh? Ancient Mythology stole the name of a Video game from the future? i suppose they do have the Gods on their side

Cosmic Cube
i think they just took the name from him. Kratos is a Spartan warrior who killed Ares and became the God of War not the God of Strength. I know. I said the story was different.

Nevertheless, Kratos originated in mythology.

lol huh? Ancient Mythology stole the name of a Video game from the future? i suppose they do have the Gods on their side lol You are a psycho.

Burning thought
lol You are a psycho.

ahh tis true, tis true, but i am a young man so full of life atm

Lana
The Kratos of Greek mythology and Kratos of God of War are two completely different characters. Sharing a name does not mean that he originated from the mythology.

Zeus is, undeniably, the same character, though, and thus this is against the rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.