The Great Evil Beast vs. The Classic Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Heads will Roll.

LORD B
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Heads will Roll.

shitfanare u baiting nvr? smile

GEB with ease.

Air Legend
Originally posted by LORD B
shitfanare u baiting nvr? smile

GEB with ease.
Nvr wouldn't do that no expression
I actually have some support that Classic Beyonder would take this. wink
I'm just waiting for the last volume of Lucifer to come in because it got lost in the mail, so they had to reorder it for me.

123KID
didn't Spectre say later he could have won that fight if he had been at full power ?

guy222
Nvr, u know how these threads will go

Off topic, where's the GEB now

Mr. Slippyfist
This has been done before I believe.

kevdude
The Beast would win. The Great Evil Beast returned beyond Hells boarders and there rested and turned itself into an endless black ocean and anyone who goes there never Returns! It is now called The ShadowLands

quanchi112
Dont really know and dont really care. This is just to create some friction between marvel and dc supporters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dont really know and dont really care. This is just to create some friction between marvel and dc supporters.
Um no, it's to make a thread to discuss you troll. You are the one to talk about creating friction. With all your silly ass lines like Thanos kills the *****, DS is a pussy, etc. Please dont' do us any favors of trying to be an upstanding poster now.

llagrok
A supreme being versus the Beyonder? Come on nvr.

Then why post in this thread at all if you don't care?

Astner
I'd go with the Beast for now ...

The Great Galen
GEB gets this, Classic beyonder is basically only multiversal anyways so yeah.

Mr Master
Originally posted by The Great Galen
GEB gets this, Classic beyonder is basically only multiversal anyways so yeah.
laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
A supreme being versus the Beyonder? Come on nvr.

Then why post in this thread at all if you don't care? The geb story sounds so utterly boring.

Horrificus
Has GEB shown that it effects Multiple Universes or Multiple Multiverses?
What books have the GEB in them?

Classic Beyonder was one of the few characters that I will normally agree, operated on a Multiversal Level. He played with universes, and played in them as well. He didn't just effect them. He seemed to have mastery over them.

A lot of storylines will infer that a character operates this way, but finding straight up feats is usually another matter.

Horrificus
The geb story sounds so utterly boring. That's what I was thinking. hehe.
Just didn't want to upset anybody.

The Great Galen
Yeah but im not really so sold on beyonder, GED stalmated the presence and I dont think Beyonder is as good as Toaa.

quanchi112
Yeah but im not really so sold on beyonder, GED stalmated the presence and I dont think Beyonder is as good as Toaa. I dont think it was the presence. I dont know until I read it I hear so many different viewpoints on this matter.

Cosmic Cube
Yeah but im not really so sold on beyonder, GED stalmated the presence and I dont think Beyonder is as good as Toaa. Who has a GED?

Superboy Prime
LoL...The Spectre claims he could have won had he gone full power?

Bullshit. Why didn't he do it in the first place? Silly Spectre.

Sounds like God's Wrath is bitter. laugh

Superboy Prime
I dont think it was the presence. I dont know until I read it I hear so many different viewpoints on this matter.

Look for the Great Evil Beast on the respect forum.

Erik-Lensherr
Great Evil Beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.