Dr Fate vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Doctor Fate as his most powerful vs Thanos, lets begin.

LORD B
dr fate wins

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

TricksterPriest
no Dr. Fate is almost as good as Dr. Strange, and unlike Strange, he's got a higher level of personal power that he doesn't usually tap. Current Fate probably can't use this trick, but the strongest version of Dr. Fate was when he was the incarnation of Nabu. Nabu himself was in control of Fate.

Now, are you trying to tell me Thanos can beat a being who is high skyfather and a possible abstract? That he can defeat Nabu, a being who was able to briefly stalemate Spectre and the most powerful of the great lords of magic? laughing out loud

llagrok
Dr.Fate at his most powerful?

Spite.

iceman24567
Originally posted by llagrok
Dr.Fate at his most powerful?

Spite. Agreed give Thanos two days prep or something. eek!

TricksterPriest
2 days? laughing out loud More like a few weeks. He's not fighting Fate, he's basically fighting Nabu.

llagrok
Didn't the Spectre have trouble killing Dr.Fate?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
no Dr. Fate is almost as good as Dr. Strange, and unlike Strange, he's got a higher level of personal power that he doesn't usually tap. Current Fate probably can't use this trick, but the strongest version of Dr. Fate was when he was the incarnation of Nabu. Nabu himself was in control of Fate.

Now, are you trying to tell me Thanos can beat a being who is high skyfather and a possible abstract? That he can defeat Nabu, a being who was able to briefly stalemate Spectre and the most powerful of the great lords of magic? laughing out loud

Nabu is a multiversal being. More powerful than Kismet, who is multiversal herself.

guy222
fate

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Nabu is a multiversal being. More powerful than Kismet, who is multiversal herself.
Who isn't Multiversal? no expression

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Who isn't Multiversal? no expression

Chuck Norris.

shock

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Chuck Norris.

That's only because Chuck Norris is a self-contained multiverse. Whenever he does a spinning kick, it actually traverses the multiverse.

shock

SupremeMan
Dr. Fate at his most powerful, meaning Nabu.

quanchi112
This is about current Dr Fate at his most powerful?

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is about current Dr Fate at his most powerful? No Dr. Fate at his most powerful. Fate destroys Thanos in this fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
No Dr. Fate at his most powerful. Fate destroys Thanos in this fight. Which Dr Fate is it?

Priest
This is about current Dr Fate at his most powerful?
I'm sorry, but this comment it ridiculous.

iceman24567
Which Dr Fate is it? People have said multiple times the stronger Fate ever got was when he was basically Nabu. I know you love Thanos but do you think Thanos > Nabu?

Juntai
Current Dr Fate has has like 3 half-issues, and has probably casted like 4 spells total, half of those were just to make him fly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
I'm sorry, but this comment it ridiculous. Why not just say the strongest Fate(Kent) or why not say Nabu.

batdude123
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Doctor Fate as his most powerful vs Thanos, lets begin.

Fate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.