Sephiroth Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Xemnas, after a long fought battle, uses his BFR to send Sephiroth to the Gauntlet Dimension, in which he must face 6 enemies with 45 min rest.

Shin Akuma

Ryu Hayabusa(All Weapons and Ninpo)

Dante(Maxed out, Super Sparda Form)

Samus Aran(At Prime)

God Kratos

Ner'Zuhl the Lich King

Can he survive?

Furion
stops at Ner zuhl maybe. Don't make me find that picture of Akuma killed by Seph.

Burning thought
ime sure even Akuma will give him a tough fight what with some soul damaging attacks, sending him to hell and Hadukans

45 min rest between each?

Sephiroth dies at Ryu, definaltey Dante

no way will he even get to Nerzhul, if all hes got is 45 min rest then hes douched, history at Dante easily, hes got nothing on Dante rly, Samus should be before Dante

Furion
Dante is a coky bastard who is gonna get his nose broken in.

Burning thought
lawls, Sephiroth will fail at Dante, hes not cocky when hes serious and goes super sparda, he will destroy Sephiroth

Furion
Sephiroth goes Serious and smashs Dante.

Burning thought
only to realise he is slowed badly in time, then gets his neck broken

Cosmic Cube
Samus creams Sephy.

Furion
Samus is LULZ! Don't why she's on here. Samus gets the sh*t kicked out of her.
Seph teles behind Dante and before he can react Sephs sword is sticking through his head. Then Seph cuts him 500 more times till he's dead.

Burning thought
Dante is faster than Sephiroth, he can also move incredible speed, and with alastar i think he may be able ot move as fast as lightning but dont hold me to that one, i only heard it

hes quick thats for sure, Sephiroth is not blitzing him at all

EvilAngel
SS form on Dante would probably stop Sephiroth

If that doesn't stop him LK will.

I'm assuming this is KH Sephiroth

Sol Valentine
Any form Seph.

Originally posted by Furion
Seph teles behind Dante and before he can react Sephs sword is sticking through his head. Then Seph cuts him 500 more times till he's dead.

You don't even know how powerful she is.

Cosmic Cube
Seph teles behind Dante and before he can react Sephs sword is sticking through his head. Then Seph cuts him 500 more times till he's dead. Hope you're no serious.

Samus would blast the living shit out of Sephiroth with her unlimited ammo, and with her speed-boost active, Samus would be invincible, and he wouldn't be able to touch her without damaging himself.

Samus kills him.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Any form Seph.

Does he have the Negative Lifestream?

Sol Valentine
What's the Negative Lifestream?

EvilAngel
What's the Negative Lifestream?

A dark force, corrupted Lifestream.

The more Lifestream energy a being has from FF7 the more powerful they are.

Sol Valentine
OK, but if it proves to be too one-sided, then it has to be removed.

EvilAngel
OK, but if it proves to be too one-sided, then it has to be removed.

Without it he can as far as Nar'zhul assuming Dante doesn't go super sparda.

With it, he clears it.

Furion
Zack from CC can dodge bullets with ease. Sephiroth from CC was superior to Zack in everyway. This Sephiroth is >>>>>>>>>>>>> CC Sephiroth. Sephiroth speedblitzez Samus.

Sol Valentine
It's not all about speed, and plus, have you even ever played the MP games?

Furion
yeah, played Bounty Hunters one.
but Seph can dodge her attacks easy and then go up behind her. Finish.

Sol Valentine
Or she can go invincible.

Furion
If that's the case Seph unleashes his fire pillar attack which will draw Samus towards it and burn her like hell.

Sol Valentine
Or she can use her shield.

If not Dante and NH stomp.

Furion
I personally thinks he stops at Lich King.

First_Tsurugi06
Sephiroth's reign of terror stops at Sparda form Dante. If not him then God Kratos.

SHM
If Seph can't touch Samus, he will just crush her with his TK.

Furion
Sephiroth unleashes Super Nova and Sin Harvest on Dante. Then he cuts him into wee little bits.

SHM
Sephiroth will immobilize Dante and crush him with TK.
Holy >>>>>>> Dante, Samus and many others. But Sephiroth didn't had any problems with it(Holy).

Sol Valentine
God Kratos'll kill him though.

Furion
Seph teles onto Kratos's shoulder and stabs his sword through his head a couple times.

EvilAngel
I doubt, Kratos is far too slow from what i've seen of him

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by SHM
If Seph can't touch Samus, he will just crush her with his TK. What don't you get about invincibility part?

Besides, with the Speed Boost active, she'd blast his head off his shoulders before he could even think about using TK, or doing anything else.

Furion
Superior Speed dodges Her attack. Seph Blasts her with Super Nova.

Cosmic Cube
Superior Speed dodges Her attack. Seph Blasts her with Super Nova. Assuming that his speed is superior. Speed boost gives her supercomputer reaction time and speed. Super-advanced Chozo supercomputer reaction time. Sephie couldn't do anything to her.

Oh, and did I mention it makes her invincible?

Cosmic Cube
If that's the case Seph unleashes his fire pillar attack which will draw Samus towards it and burn her like hell. Oh no, fire! scared

This isn't Zero-Suit Samus.

Super-missile to the face. Or Hyper-mode, morph-ball, hyper-ball. Sephiroth explodes.

Furion
Yeah Seph's just gonna stand there. Seph rises in the air and does Sin Harvest.

Cosmic Cube
Yeah Seph's just gonna stand there. Seph rises in the air and does Sin Harvest. I guess you forgot about the Speed Boost thing again.

As he's rising, Samus blasts him with a Darkburst (a singularity), Sephie dies.

Sol Valentine
Seph teles onto Kratos's shoulder and stabs his sword through his head a couple times.

You're forgetting, Kratos is immortal, and he crawled out of hell/Hades after he got impaled by the Blade of Olympus.

Originally posted by EvilAngel
I doubt, Kratos is far too slow from what i've seen of him

Speed isn't the only factor in a battle.

Cosmic Cube
Samus's annihilation beam moves at light speed, and it homes, so, there's no escaping it.

Or she can create a Sunburst (mini-sun) and incinerate him.

All the while, she's moving too fast for Sephie to even see her, and she's invincible.

Terryc250

Cosmic Cube
Wow. Sephiroth is pretty strong, for a homo.

But I guess homos can be pretty strong.

Maybe one's sexuality doesn't affect his of her strength...

Burning thought
whats this picture suppopsed to show?

most characters in this battle are either stronger than sephiroth or dont rely on their strength like the Lich King and Dante, he doesnt need strength to own Sephiroth

Furion
Sephiroth speed blitz Dante and wails his sword through his gut.
It's him with his sword through Akuma.

Burning thought
just because theres art like that doesnt make it canon....

also hes not speedblitzing Dante, the Sparda brothers are incredibly quick normally, even faster in DT and have a healing factor that would make Sephiroth cry, and furthermore Dante himself can control time, slowing it greatly to a near crawl, this has not been taken away in this battle, so Dante can fairly easily win through this

Furion
Can Dante regenarate his head?

Burning thought
no, can Sephiroth cut Dantes head while he is slowed in time? no.....

Furion
Does slowing down time stop Seph from Teleporting? How long does this Time slow work and how good of and effect is it?

Burning thought
welll basically anything is slowed to a near crawl, so what do you mean how good effect is it?, it lasts the same time as Dantes Devil trigger lasts, he can be in DT mode while doing it

teleporting? how can you teleport if your slowing down in time, this means your brain waves are slowing, and your reaction is so much slower wheras Dante is moving incredibly quick and would blitz Sephiroth into next week, the power lasts a good minute or so, maybe 30 seconds, Sephiroth is doomed

but dante can have it up instantly, on a whim, also Dante can teleport to a small degree

SHM
Lets not forget Sephiroth's body is 100% Jenova now, and by consequence have some level of regeneration. And turns intangible.
Stoping time for 30 seconds will not kill him.

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
Lets not forget Sephiroth's body is 100% Jenova now, and by consequence have some level of regeneration. And turns intangible.
Stoping time for 30 seconds will not kill him.

no but stopping then blasting him into pieces will lose him the match

MadMel
seph stops at dante or samus..preferably samus, since imagining her killing seph is much more fun..
for those who dont know a thing about samus (im looking at you furion erm)
- shes faster than seph
- more durable than seph
- can create mini suns, sigularities and a lightspeed homing attack (all oh them 1 hit kills)

Furion
-faster then Seph? laughing out loud from what I've seen no.
-So Seph will have to stab Samus a couple more times.
-If Seph stabbed somebody through the chest (i.e Aerith) they instantly die.

Cosmic Cube
-faster then Seph? laughing out loud from what I've seen no.
-So Seph will have to stab Samus a couple more times.
-If Seph stabbed somebody through the chest (i.e Aerith) they instantly die. Can't stab someone if you're in a black hole.

His sword would break against her armor anyway, it's made of some of the toughest alloys in the universe, and contained by a force field.

Annihilation Beam = annihilated Sephiroth.

Burning thought
all we have to ask is, is it tougher than a couple of layers of fairly thin metal? thats all Sephiroth seems to handle with his sword....and apprently she can go invincible...Sephiroth would be lunch to Samus

Csdabest
Xemnas is a bastard. He sent Sephiroth to a world of spite. Any one of the gauntlet charries at full have a chance to own Ryubusa

Furion
If she can do all that squat when ever she wants then this is spite.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Csdabest
Xemnas is a bastard. He sent Sephiroth to a world of spite. Any one of the gauntlet charries at full have a chance to own Ryubusa

Xemnas sent a couple kids to a world of spite, then got owned by the kids no expression

MadMel
If she can do all that squat when ever she wants then this is spite.
thats what we've been trying to say erm

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
His sword would break against her armor anyway, it's made of some of the toughest alloys in the universe, and contained by a force field..
That's wrong, his weapon is made from Lifestream, it wouldn't break. Not saying it'd definatly penetrate her army, but i don't see it breaking.

Though i don't know who that is, so that's all I'm going to say. Though generally i trust madmel's opinion, so if he says Sephiroth probably loses, I'd back him

MadMel
my opinon -
seph might go down at dante..
if not than he definately goes down at samus erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.