Worst Video Game of All Time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old-Wizard.com
I apologize if this has been done, but couldn't find it on a search. Any opinions besides the usual ET 2600?

Burning thought
Empire Earth 2 and 3 come to mind, the first had such fun and interest in it, all the rest could boast is better AI and perhaps slightly "better graphics" however imo, the 3rd had better graphics, the 2nd has boring graphics, hwoever the 3rd didnt rly have a campaign and there were very few units and diffrent Epochs to go through in comparison to the original, it seemed to kill the game imo......and it certainly destroyed the series for me

Neo Darkhalen
Zero wing, will be remembered for one thing only...

Apart from that one thing it is a bad, bad game.

That and E.T that was bad, very bad.

ESB -1138
.............. Kabuki Warriors??

Kero_Co
I have to say E.T. It's not just a game, it's a legend.

Cosmic Cube
Zelda phillips cd-i games.

Ridley_Prime
Superman 64, and that first Mission Impossible game for the N64. Was the worst games I've played yet.

BackFire
Shaq-Fu!

Neo Darkhalen
The Zelda CD game.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
The Zelda CD game. There were three of them.Originally posted by BackFire
Shaq-Fu! Hell yes.

Neo Darkhalen
Superman 64
Zero wing
Shaq-fu
Zelda CD game
E.T
Bad boys

@st
Superman Returns

Neo Darkhalen
Atari Pac-Man

Furion
Well from what I've seen from AVGN it has to be that one game I forget what it's called but You play as a guy named Dirk.

Blax_Hydralisk
Bioshock ermm

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by BackFire
Shaq-Fu!

i still play shaq-fu from time to time embarrasment

Yoshi Paradise
sick Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22.

That game was horrible.

Cosmic Cube
Superman for the SNES

apoc001
Space Giraffe. I had a seizure.

theburningSKULL
Superman 64 and Superman Returns
Boogie
Veggie Tales: Larry Boy and the bad apple
Soldier of Fortune: Payback
America's Army: True Soldiers

Games that had potential that sucked(or OK)

Call of Juarez
The Darkness
Blacksite: Area 51

((The_Anomaly))
Superman 64 easily takes this. Its SOOOO damn bad, its not even fun to play just because its so bad.. like some other bad games are. Its just terrible.

Kazenji
Originally posted by theburningSKULL
Blacksite: Area 51

There was a reason why that sucked or was just ok, there was problems with the game development

As for worst game, The worst i've played is Pe'od a PS1 game it makes wolfensiten 3D look like unreal tournament

Cosmic Cube
RPG Maker made me feel like less of a person. sad

I really learned to appreciate how hard it is to make a video game by yourself.

I don't see how people do it.

Ridley_Prime
Oh, yeah. Another that comes to mind is Blast Corps (N64). xd

Neo Darkhalen
Any Medal of honor game, apart from the first 3.

EvilAngel
Any Medal of honor game, apart from the first 3.

Ahh yeah, the first 3 were awesome, none that have followed have blown me away like that, though i think for me these belong is the most dissapointing

Neo Darkhalen
True.

@st
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Oh, yeah. Another that comes to mind is Blast Corps (N64). xd

That game kicked ass, I loved it. laughing out loud

I been hoping it would come out on XBLA. embarrasment

ESB -1138
Aquaman Fight for Altantis

grey fox
Originally posted by @st
Superman Returns

The flying was kickass, everything else sucked. Kinda like SM2 in that regard.

Wandering Flame
Halo 3 is undeniably the worst game of all time.

Old-Wizard.com
Check out our list:

edit for spam

Neo Darkhalen
I like this website. roll eyes (sarcastic)

One thing I must say is that Zero wing should be on there instead of Ghosts and Goblins.

Wandering Flame
I love the stupidity of people coming to sites that don't allow advertising just to advertise.

Kazenji

One thing I must say is that Zero wing should be on there instead of Ghosts and Goblins.

Ghosts and Goblins eek!

That is not a crap game go to hell whoever said that.

grey fox

Ghosts and Goblins is not a bad video game. Incredibly, frustratingly, 'tear-someoens-head-off-and-shit-down-their-neck'-ingly difficult.

But not a bad game

Burning thought
i dont know..hmm..Diablo 2?..Starcraft? they were never successful shifty

nah seriously tho.....this is difficult, S.W.I.N.E was a bit bad, altho its a game i got a long time after it had already been out because one of my m8s thought it was funny with rabbits using military weaponry but meh, it was a little dated then but its prob not the worst game of all time but id put it in as a contender

MadMel
blood omen roll eyes (sarcastic)

seriously, superman 64 erm

Shadowloo's OG
Superman 64 seems to be a popular choice and it deserves it...that games the worst...that an E.T.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Kazenji
Ghosts and Goblins eek!

That is not a crap game go to hell whoever said that.

Its a great video game one of the best.

FlappingMangera
Big Rigs

Check out some reviews for it. Seriously, you'll be amazed.

FlappingMangera
Here's a review. I don't think a game gets worse than this.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review

Neo Darkhalen
laughing out loud

theburningSKULL
1.0 lol smile

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by FlappingMangera
Here's a review. I don't think a game gets worse than this.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review Before I read some of that review I thought DBZ Ultimate Battle 22 was the worst of all-time.

Eh, close enough http://www.gamespot.com/ps/action/dragonballzultimateb22/index.html?tag=result;title;0

JacopeX
Superman 64 and ET for atari

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by JacopeX
ET for atari
That actually existed? sick

InnerRise
Indeed it did.

I never played it and still I know it's contents consisted of "UGH".

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Impediment
I used to own an Atari when I was a wee lad. I actually played the legendary awful game E.T. and I remember it sucking 10,000 donkey dicks.

ragesRemorse
25 to life

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Impediment
I used to own an Atari when I was a wee lad. I actually played the legendary awful game E.T. and I remember it sucking 10,000 donkey dicks.

thats alot of donkeys. I bet you would need, like a whole bag of chapstick for an event like that

Neo Darkhalen
E.T

Burning thought
E.T is the best game ever

ESB -1138
Worse game of all time?

Hmm...Superman 64/Returns, Aquaman Battle for Atlantis (think Superman 64 but with Aquaman), ET for Atari, Jekyll & Hyde for Atari, Lair for the PS3, and Super Mario Galaxy.

InnerRise
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Worse game of all time?

Super Mario Galaxy.

Haha, you beat me to it.

peaches

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

ESB -1138
Originally posted by InnerRise
Haha, you beat me to it.

peaches

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

I fail to see who would like that game. It's too colorful; it should be dark and dreary like every other game. The controls work too well, the camera doesn't act up costing you lives, the game is lengthy and gives you hours of playtime, the game is innovative, it uses the Wii controls well without abusing them, the characters/enemies/bosses all look amazing, they managed to take full advantage of the Wii by giving the game superb graphics, and worse of all is that it gives you an amazing soundtrack.

Sol Valentine
I fail to see who would like that game. It's too colorful; it should be dark and dreary like every other game. The controls work too well, the camera doesn't act up costing you lives, the game is lengthy and gives you hours of playtime, the game is innovative, it uses the Wii controls well without abusing them, the characters/enemies/bosses all look amazing, they managed to take full advantage of the Wii by giving the game superb graphics, and worse of all is that it gives you an amazing soundtrack.

haermm I see.

Kazenji
I was about to post something about that SMG but then noticed ESB -1138 was joking.

InnerRise
I fail to see who would like that game. It's too colorful; it should be dark and dreary like every other game. The controls work too well, the camera doesn't act up costing you lives, the game is lengthy and gives you hours of playtime, the game is innovative, it uses the Wii controls well without abusing them, the characters/enemies/bosses all look amazing, they managed to take full advantage of the Wii by giving the game superb graphics, and worse of all is that it gives you an amazing soundtrack. Wasn't this already done in the Super Mario Galaxy Thread?

I don't want to do it again.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Yoshi Paradise

yawn You already said that in the Super Mario Galaxy thread.

MadMel
yea but last time it took everyone about 3 pages to get it out of their systems laughing

Pulse2
Silly people, E.T is the worst by far, look at it, its a disgrace, I've played some really pointless games, both on consoles and off, and ET beats them all, it was awful, depressing, encouraged suicide, terrible music, terrible gameplay, terrible story, look....it was just terrible okay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.