Kain runs the Extreme Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
The Elder Gods (MK) are pissed that Kain keeps killing their warriors. They decide to test him. If Kain succeeds, he will be granted Unimaginable power. If he fails, his soul will be trapped in Hell forever. To make sure he is worthy, Kain has no shield and time powers and the ability to steal souls are turned off.

Round 1: Scorpion and Subzero
Round 2: Shang Tsung and Quan Chi
Round 3: Raiden
Round 4: Liu Kang
Round 5: Moloch
Round 6: Onaga
Round 7: Noob Saibot & Smoke
Round 8: Shao Kahn
Round 9: Goro & Kintaro
Round 10: Taven
Raziel can be summoned 3 times. after each round he gets 10 minutes break.

Sol Valentine
He gets through no problem.

Burning thought
hmm looks good furion, i look forward to debating this one, just a min then big grin you may have to give me some information on some of these, i dont mind a wikipedia article but if youve got something better please show me, ime not 100% sure on who the people in round 2 are Moloch and kintaro also is this the same Elder Scorpion from the other match?

ofc ime guessin kain is not immortal either? or can he return, must they KO him to win?

is kain theory allowed?

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Furion
The Elder Gods (MK) are pissed that Kain keeps killing their warriors. They decide to test him. If Kain succeeds, he will be granted Unimaginable power. If he fails, his soul will be trapped in Hell forever. To make sure he is worthy, Kain has no shield and time powers and the ability to steal souls are turned off.

Round 1: Scorpion and Subzero
Round 2: Shang Tsung and Quan Chi
Round 3: Raiden
Round 4: Liu Kang
Round 5: Moloch
Round 6: Onaga
Round 7: Noob Saibot & Smoke
Round 8: Shao Kahn
Round 9: Goro & Kintaro
Round 10: Taven
Raziel can be summoned 3 times. after each round he gets 10 minutes break.

Is that supposed to be extreme? stick out tongue

Furion
no returns, this will test Kain to his limit. I decided to throw him a bone and let him Summon Raziel 3 times. I made it 3 times so Kain will be forced to fight a 2 on 1 battle.
Moloch:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch_(Mortal_Kombat)
Kintaro:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintaro_%28Mortal_Kombat%29
Moloch is one of the cheapest characters in MK.

Furion
Quan Chi:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quan_Chi
Shang Tsung:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shang_Tsung
Normal Scorp because Elder would be Over Kill.

Burning thought
so w8 a min, is Sub zero the younger Sub zero? the older one is Noob Saibot? and is this normal scorpion, wraith scorp

and agan, is kain theory allowed for this grand battle? its better to be kept out imo but ill ask just in case wink ?

maybe make Elder one a boss at the end

Furion
The current Subzero (the one in the blue) is the younger brother.
Noob Saibot is the Older Subzero and is more powerful then the Current Subzero
This is Normal scorpion and he has a soul. He's the scorpion that is a spectre but has a soul.
Taven defeated Normal Scorpion so I decided to put him in in stead.

Furion
what's Kain Theory?

Burning thought
okie the first few battles

Scorpion and Sub-Zero (i assumed this was young Sub-Zero from what i read the older one is Noob saibot) and spectre scorpion before becoming empowered as Elder Champion

as the Battle begins Scorp and Sub stand together ready, their ninja powers coursing through their bodies, Sub-zero launches himself forward, launches a pair of frozen orbs as Scorpion teleports behind to launch a blast of flame, their team work perfect, their precision excellent, in theory the orbs should of frozen kain solid just after his body had been burnt by Scorpions Hellfire, but kain had gone

faster than they could see a green blur, a flash of energy warps into them and in one swing greater than either could react to, the Reaver explodes with its energy as it sends pieces of Sub-zero across the battlefield, Scorpion gets thrown into the ground one of his arms lost in the attack but Kain is relentless, before he can do anything his body is a wreck and he is held in place, he can no longer fight the battle and kain has won, he whispers Vae Victus as he prepares for the next battle

Shang Tsung and Quan Chi

Shang Tsung and Quan Chi stand ready their Magic prowess prepared to be put to the test, Kain stood with his reaver ready, "come to die, kombat sorcerors? magicians hehee, so predictable" Kain leaps as Quan Chi launches several magical skulls that fall into kain, who slashes one as it explodes into the reaver but takes two in the chest, Shang Tsung also had let loose a pair of fireballs but kain teleports and before Quan Chi can do anything kains three fingered claw punctures into his face gouging out his eyes, the man screams and Tsung angered morphs into Shoah khan and tenses his muscles, kain laughs "your mind games and shape does not worry me" the last thing Quan Chi hears is a high pitched scream as Kain sends the reaver through his allies stomach, blasting the rib cage open and showering the ground with blood, kain laughs and mocks "finnish him", Quan chi in anger tries to stand, his training allowing him to lose interest in the pain in his eyes but it does not avail him, as kain drinks Quan Chi dry within seconds as through every hole in the sorceror his crimson life fluid nourishes kain

Raiden

Kain feels rejuvinated and feels he should take the Elder Gods challenge with ease, however Raiden thinks otherwise, kain tenses and leaps towards Raiden clearing the gap extremely quickly but before he hits Raiden the thunder God sends a blast of lightning, sending kain flying backwards, luckily the bolt had hit the reaver and kain felt the small arcing static of it touching his body, seconds later Raiden is upon him and had teleports, holding Kain up he electrodcutes him, but kain turns into mist and while laughing falls through the Gods grip, Raiden lets loose flashes of lightning and blasts but the mist surrounds him, suddenly from nowhere kain hits Raiden with the reaver who screams as it slashes him and explodes sending him across the battlefield, Kain takes the advantage and pulls him back with a strong force of TK, holding him in place kain slashes again and again, several times using the power of fire, then ice and finally the wind blasting the power of it through Raidens body the God of lightning falls to the ground, his body weak

weakened Raiden was a God and did not tire easily, he took to his feet but it was hopeless, he launches his lightning only for kain to laugh and mist incredibly quickly behind him, then kain punched Raiden to the ground with a jab and used the terrible spell immolate blasting the flesh off raidens body and almost flaying him

Kain with a great push of strength sends his hand into the Gods chest and pulls out Raidens beating heart, the God explodes as kain Turns into mist, the Godly explosion passing through him,Turning back into a vampire he fed on the corpse before it disapeared

Burning thought
what's Kain Theory?

its simply very strong theory into kain having control of all the concepts but it would be pretty unfair, things like kain having complete control over time instead of just limited to gameplay slow, he would in theory have full control since he is now the scion and is feeling the full power of the pillars going through him, at the same time as not having any guardians using any of the power so all their power wold also be going into him, he would effectively be almost a God considering he could control time, mind, dimension and energy with ease and on a whim

but its not rly fair, and its theory thats not 100% proven but has a few fairly good arguments for it being true

Furion
Well ok then.

Burning thought
Well ok then.

read my battles yet lol, i had to do a little fight for each, i was in teh mood and ive been reading about Liu Kang, he seems a bit pathetic, just like a fairly powerful warrior with a lot of luck, why is he after Raiden? i mean i kno he beats a lot of people but how exactley, hes just a skilled monk

Furion
He is the reigning MK Champion. He defeated Goro, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Shinnok, and some other in Kombat.

Burning thought
what? lol, but hes just a monk!!! ....hmmm stick out tongue

he seems weak comapred to a couple of powerful and magical skilled ninja,s a pair of powerful sorcerors, then a God....now we got a skilled Monk for kain to fight, maybe hes just a warmup for the harder tasks to come?

cya tomorrow, see what u think of the battles, also does Raiden have blood? he does surely?

Furion
Liu can turn into a dragon and eat people.

EvilAngel
This about as extreme as my friend in a duel, SPLAT!

Kain should clear this no problem.

Furion
Kain vs Sub and Scorp = I think if he summons Raziel he can get it.
Kain vs Quan and Shang = Kain kicks Quans head off and rips out Shang's heart.
Kain vs Raiden = I don't know. Raiden has a cheap ass combo.
Kain vs Liu = Liu turns Dragon and eats Kain.
Kain vs Moloch = Kain wins
Kain vs Onaga = Don't know
Kain vs Noob & Smoke = Kain summons Raziel and beats them
Kain vs Shao Kahn = I think Kain takes this
Kain vs Goro & Kintaro = Kain HAS to summon Raziel here.
Kain vs Taven = I don't know. Taven can stop time and has a bunch of cheap moves.

MadMel
Kain vs Sub and Scorp = I think if he summons Raziel he can get it.yep, but he could probably do it without him
Kain vs Quan and Shang = Kain kicks Quans head off and rips out Shang's heart.agreed
Kain vs Raiden = I don't know. Raiden has a cheap ass combo.kain wins
Kain vs Liu = Liu turns Dragon and eats Kain.and kain is just gonna stand there?
Kain vs Moloch = Kain winsyup big grin
Kain vs Onaga = Don't knowkain
Kain vs Noob & Smoke = Kain summons Raziel and beats themhe could solo them
Kain vs Shao Kahn = I think Kain takes thisyup
Kain vs Goro & Kintaro = Kain HAS to summon Raziel here.why?? they're both way too slow for kain
Kain vs Taven = I don't know. Taven can stop time and has a bunch of cheap moves. kain can stop time and also has a bunch of even cheaper and much more powerful moves

kain clears this..
this is not extreme..more like something kain would go and do if he was bored erm

Burning thought
i think with his time powers, shield and soul powers taken away, he should be able to clear this with fairly strong ease, dimensional attacks, blood attacks are his best friend, most MK characters have blood, he could drain them dry and technically, by drinking their veins he may get their powers or main powers like he does to vampires in BO 2

and with Taven stopping time is not going to help him, just like apprently how the battle with Elder Scorpion may have gone, Taven may be able to stop time but its limited as well as the fact whats he going to do to kain? kain could outsurvive the time period

Furion
Originally posted by MadMel
yep, but he could probably do it without him
agreed
kain wins
and kain is just gonna stand there?
yup big grin
kain
he could solo them
yup
why?? they're both way too slow for kain
kain can stop time and also has a bunch of even cheaper and much more powerful moves

kain clears this..
this is not extreme..more like something kain would go and do if he was bored erm
You phail for not reading my opening. Kain gots no time powers, no shield, the pillar stuff is turned off and if he has to reform he loses. Kain is defiantly not getting past this that easy. Only fanboys say stuff like that.

Furion
Shang Tsung can morph into Kain though and he would gain his powers to use.

Burning thought
he wouldnt get the chance to morph, and what do you mean his pillar stuff is off? so he cant use the reaver emblems?

and also morphing into one character is one thing, but knowing how to do everything he does is another all together, it says Tsang sung only gains the knowledge of a character after he takes their souls

Kain could win most matches by using BLood gout which tears the blood from all enemies in the area till their dry, those character who are of flesh and blood like Quan chi and Sub Zero, maybe Tsang sung die instantly

Furion
Shang Tsung can turn into any fighter in MK. Like Liu Kang and Raiden. I mean he can't screw around with time and Energy and crap like that. No instant kills either. Kain wants uber power he has to work for it.

Burning thought
Shang Tsung can turn into any fighter in MK. Like Liu Kang and Raiden. I mean he can't screw around with time and Energy and crap like that. No instant kills either. Kain wants uber power he has to work for it.

no instant kills? so if his sword would cleave Sub-zeros head off he cant do it and has to attack his legs or something? this is starting to be a bit screwy lol

well thats not pillar powers, thats just kain theory, pillar powers like the dimensional warp where he can instantly port across to beings and warp reality so his blade seems to hit every enemy in the area, as well as chain lightning is also a pillar emblem spell, these are not unbalancing really

please list the powers your allowing kain from these pages so its clearer big grin :

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php
http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo2/gifts.php
http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/def/reaverkain.php
http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/def/reaverraz.php
http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/forms.php

can he teleport and use TK like seen in the games also?

Burning thought
but anyway i think even if kain only has some med level spells and his reaver combined with teleport and TK, he could take the fights, especially if he summons Raziel, but hes a powerful mother f**ka thats for sure so he may even not need Raziel until later in the battles, looking at the characters the hardest battles will either be the two sorcerors in stage 2, or Noob&Smoke, i dont know tbh, since ime not a MK fan, but the rest seem fairly easy, Raiden could give a strong fight but not enough to take kain, Goro and his friend will be food, theyve got blood, would be slow and hefty fighters which kain is not worried a single bit about, and may even be able to manhandle Goro from what ive seen of the guy in the films (ofc films are not everything)

Furion
Light, Energy Bolt, Stun, Mist (he can be harmed), Fury, Jump, Beserk, weak TK, The Reaver (duh)=Flame reaver, Wolf Form.
Raziel: Fire Reaver
The movie's showing Goro lose to Cage was the crappiest thing ever. Goro could kick the crap out of alot of people. Watch Shaolin Monks opening on Youtube and You'll see Goro pwning about everyone cept Liu and Sub. Meant no instant death spells

Burning thought
well according to that Kain is going to have this easy, i mean if he can become a wearwolf he would wreck most physical competision for sure, the werewolf form is incredibly strong and quick, not sure how quick but its stronger than average kain, altho ime not so sure, since kains average strength when he was in BO is nothing to Elder Form kain so maybe it wont be so beneficial, kain outclassses most in this in strength

with all those powers he doesnt need Raziel, the flame reaver aso known as Conflict reaver is the one that will turn two opponents against kain, against eachother, fighting eachother, so Kintaro will attack Goro, Tsung VS Quan Chi etc etc

Berserk and Fury with the soul reaver itself would blast to pieces anyone in this match for sure and he could use Stun to knock the brains of humanoid characters with brains into catatonic state, making them officially droolers

Kain needs a more extreme gauntlet yes

Furion
exept Kain's dealing with beings who would defeat SR1 SR2 and Defiance easy in terms of enemies. Onaga, Raiden, Liu Kang, and Taven could present a challenge to Kain. Werewolves wouldn't matter to these people who face worse nightmares.
I will make an Ultimate Gauntlet soon.

Burning thought
exept Kain's dealing with beings who would defeat SR1 SR2 and Defiance easy in terms of enemies. Onaga, Raiden, Liu Kang, and Taven could present a challenge to Kain. Werewolves wouldn't matter to these people who face worse nightmares.
I will make an Ultimate Gauntlet soon.

none of them would beat EG so no, you fail.....EG would cream them all however along with most of the MK universe no expression and Kain does defeat those games easily, do you really find the games hard? i can do em in my sleep......also in some scripted locations i doubt those characters would win, for example the only way to harm Rahab is with Sunlight, and all vampries cant just be torn apart, they regenerate almost intantly, the only wounds they dont heal from is either being completly blown to pieces or impaled through the heart and thats normal vampires, Kains sons in SR1 could pose a problem, Malchiah is basically invincible with his imaterial nature, its only because of his location Raziel luckily won

but anyway one werewolf is not the same as another, Kain wouldnt need werewolf form tho, but they would prob in this situation post some challenge to kain without all his powers and items ,but ime sure a full powered kain wearing Chaos armor would be a beast to almost any opponent in Gaming

gdgd, i need an Ultimate Gauntlet to see kain through, things are dieing down a little atm, a more interesting gauntelt would be some characters from MK, FF...etc etc, a mix from diffrent games, Warcraft as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.