Odin Vs. Dr. Fate AND Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
This is Kent Nelson Dr. Fate at his most powerful, (not Nabu Dr. Fate) and Dr. Strange...facing off against the ruler of fabled Asgard...the all-father himself, Odin....

I'm not real familiar with Dr. Fate and the different versions of him, so this thread will give me a little insight as to his powers, limitations, etc....

1.)How do you think Dr. Strange and Kent Nelson Dr. Fate would do against Odin? Remember, this is Kent Nelson at his most powerful as Dr. Fate!!!!

and secondly...

2.) Do you think either one of them could possibly solo Odin at their most powerful?

and thirdly...

3.) If you think Kent Nelson and Dr. Strange would lose to Odin, how do you think "Nabu" Dr. Fate and Dr. Strange would do against the all-father??

Let the battle begin..............

Comicbook_kid
Now......what say you?? :0

vlaaad12345
Strange or fate at their strongest would be able to take odin yes.

Thorion
Odin takes them pretty easily.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Thorion
Odin takes them pretty easily.
At strange and fates strongest points?no odin would get stomped.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin gets his ass beaten.

Thorion
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
At strange and fates strongest points?no odin would get stomped.

How powerful where they at their strongest points? I'm fairly sure that the Fate and Strange that I'm thinking of would get their asses handed to them.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Thorion
How powerful where they at their strongest points? I'm fairly sure that the Fate and Strange that I'm thinking of would get their asses handed to them.
Strange would probably be his mini eternity thing,and ive seen some crazy level fate feats although someone else should get into that cause I havnt read post crisis fate.

Mr. Slippyfist
Without Nabu... no.

llagrok
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Without Nabu... no.

Comicbook_kid
So, do any of you out there think that either Kent or Strange could SOLO Odin at their most powerful??

Endless Mike
Both Strange and Fate have defeated beings more powerful than Odin

Are they allowed to become Dr. Strangefate?

llagrok
Fuuuu-sion!

Endless Mike
Originally posted by llagrok
Fuuuu-sion!

I'm sure they have a spell that could do that

llagrok
They don't need a spell.

They have a dance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.