Survival of the Fittest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC_Drifter
This is an elimination match. The following fighters are placed in a large deserted urban area...let's say Chicago. Each fighter is allowed their standard arsenal...and whatever they see fit to use in their environment. Who will be the last man standing?

1. Rambo
2. Punisher
3. James Bond
4. XXX(Vind Diesel)
5. John McClain
6. Jason Bourne
7. V for Vendetta
8. Robin
9. Indiana Jones
10. Predator(Predator 1)
11. Ra's Al Ghul
12. Brenden Fraser(Mummy)
13. Bullseye
14. T-100 Terminator
15. The Commando(Schwartzeneggar movie)

Most of these guys are lucky bastards who do not seem to die...no matter the circumstances...lol. PIS is on too....so, take that in consideration.

Who ends up bein' the last man standing?

tkitna
Its between the Predator and the T-100. I think the Predator is the only choice that could take out the T-100 due to its lazer, but I also feel that some of the other characters could probably take out the Predator eventually.

Hell with it, the T-100 ftw

CaptainStoic
I'm kinda pulling for John Rambo. he was too highly trained for an alien or a bot to take out.

SpiderGauntlet
T-100 or Predator are far above any of these guys.

dawsey28
smile

Thorion
John Mclane. I mean, the guy was just awesome.

llagrok
Bullseye, terminator or Ra's

golem370
Where is Robocop

Soljer
They all line up and Indiana Jones one-shots them with a Luger.

nimbus006
Given that their in a city with a large square area some advantages shift to the individuals highly trained in stealth combat and marksmanship such as Bourne, Ra's, Punisher, Robin, Hawkeye, Bullseye, Rambo, and even Predator (due to his cloaking device).

First lets start with the guys we can eliminate right from the start in order to narrow the field. These guys have no chance IMO:

1. Brenden Fraser (from the Mummy)
2. Vin Diesel (XXX, a better choice would have been Riddick)
3. Indiana Jones
4. James Bond
5. John McClain
6. Commando (Arnold)

So... we have left:

1. Rambo
2. Punisher
3. Jason Bounre
4. Robin
5. V
6. Predator
7. T-1000
8. Bullseye
9. Ra's

Due to a lack of durability and stamina I am going to further eliminate:

1. Rambo
2. Jason Bourne

We are down to 7

Once the shit starts to hit the fan, and it becomes more of a battle field rather than stealth warfare these next few guys will die in the destruction that ensues.

1. Robin
2. Punisher
3. Bullseye
4. Hawkeye

So we are left with three:

1. Predator
2. V
3. T-1000

V IMO does not have the means to do enough damage in order to take out the other two. So after a long bloody battle V is the next casualty.

The final battle IMO goes to Predator simply because he can cloak, and has the weapons to terminate (no pun intended) the T-1000. His plasma cannon can probably reach temperatures high enough to vaporize the T-1000.

Predator wins Majority

Of course this scenario is subject to different results pending various situations which could alter the outcome.

Doctor-Alvis
I'm torn between Indiana Jones and John McClane.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Soljer
They all line up and Indiana Jones one-shots them with a Luger.

Is that some form of hocker?

Utrigita
PIS is on nimbus that alone could give Rambo the majority of PIS was disabled then I completely agree with your post, excellent work imho.

horrorwolf
Predator in a short afternoon...10/10.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Utrigita
PIS is on nimbus that alone could give Rambo the majority of PIS was disabled then I completely agree with your post

I know thats why added that little note at the end of my post "Of course this scenario is subject to different results pending various situations which could alter the outcome"... but yeah if we're talking regular KMC terms, then i think thats how it would go...

Originally posted by Utrigita excellent work imho

Thank you

Darth Martin
James Bond>Everyone on the list except:

V
Yautja
T-800
Bullseye
Ra's Al Ghul
Punisher

Btw I think Bond is better than Frank but Castle ussually carries more weapons and is probably slightly better strength-wise.

Keep the cool threads up! big grin

Priest
Elder Predator ftw

Darth Martin
Most likely yea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.