black panther vs beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JFK2.0
both are bloodlust who would win

dawsey28
smile

tkitna
Beast

JFK2.0
realy you think so how come?

Alfheim
BP.

endrict
BP

guy222
armbar ftw

Rewmac
Originally posted by guy222
armbar ftw I was about the say that uhuh

Alfheim
Originally posted by Rewmac
I was about the say that uhuh

You were about to say that. big grin

endrict
I wonder who would win...BP arm bar or Rick Flair and Figure four leglock?

guy222
Originally posted by Rewmac
I was about the say that uhuh

big grin

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
I wonder who would win...BP arm bar or Rick Flair and Figure four leglock?

Undertaker comes in and tombstones and chokeslam FTW

LORD B
armbar ftw

Undertaker comes in and tombstones and chokeslam FTW
and the last ride rock

guy222
cheers

Eternal Idol
Black Panther is the better fighter and could win the proper weaponry. Without suitable equipment, Beast stomps T'Challa, thanks to his greater agility and strength.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Black Panther is the better fighter and could win the proper weaponry. Without suitable equipment, Beast stomps T'Challa, thanks to his greater agility and strength. I wouldnt even say that black pantehr knowledge of human anatomy as well as mastery of martial arts have allowed him to over come foes who were faster and stronger than him (extremely recently as a matter of fact)

Eternal Idol
You aren't talking about the "fight" with the Silver Surfer are you?

Skywalker-Kong
Black Panther, Hands down cool

Darth Martin
Black Panther is the better fighter and could win the proper weaponry. Without suitable equipment, Beast stomps T'Challa, thanks to his greater agility and strength. Pretty much.

cmack
black panther, too much skill

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by cmack
black panther, too much skill

Take the greatest, strongest, fastest fighter the world has to offer and a gorilla would still demolish him without a shred of doubt.

Skill wouldn't play nearly as great a role in any of Panther's wins as his high-tech weaponry would. Without it, he gets bitchfisted.

cmack
Take the greatest, strongest, fastest fighter the world has to offer and a gorilla would still demolish him without a shred of doubt.

Skill wouldn't play nearly as great a role in any of Panther's wins as his high-tech weaponry would. Without it, he gets bitchfisted. that goes without saying, but the skill factor trumps that, black panther is stronger than your average human, and we know his vibranium suit and all his gadgets

Eternal Idol
And that's exactly what I'm saying--- Black Panther would win with the right mix of weapons and armor. If he tried to go hand to hand with Beast, he'd get beaten silly. I know Black Panther gets a boost from those Wakandan herbs, but Beast still physically outclasses him by a decent margin.

Darth Martin
Strength: I think we agreed T'Challa is below Steve Rogers and above Bruce Wayne by a slim margin and could press 750 Ib's. But Beast is Class 25 now though. Strength is out of the question.

Speed/Agility: This is one area T'Challa is peak human in I believe but Beast is on if not slightly below Spiderman's level of agility and speed.

Durability: If T'Challa is wearing his Vibranium suit he is pretty durable but how well does it do against blunt-force trauma? I know it stops bullets and projectiles but what about the latter? Beast is pretty durable in his own right and has a slightly weak healing factor.

Intelligence: T'Challa is well-educated but Beast has a naturally gifted intellect. I'll side with Beast.

Resources/Weaponry: Black Panther in a curbstomp. He owns his own country: Wakanda. Beast has pretty good resources with the X-Men but is just soundly outclassed here.

Fighting Skill: T'Challa is adept and has mastered a few Wakandian martial arts but Beast has gone toe to toe with the likes of Kraven, Blob, Hulk, and Juggernaut. I'll give skill to T'Challa but Beast is too fast and agile I doubt it will matter. Besides Hank McCoy has been fighting with the X-Men for a long time not to mention all of the Danger Room sessions he goes through a day.

DestinyGuy678
You aren't talking about the "fight" with the Silver Surfer are you? do yo uread the series? He's had many more fights than that

DestinyGuy678

Skill wouldn't play nearly as great a role in any of Panther's wins as his high-tech weaponry would. Without it, he gets bitchfisted.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/bp00.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/bp0.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/before1.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/bp1.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/bp2.jpg

Darth Martin
Well that right there says that the suit can be cut. Or was that not Vibranium?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.