Green Goblin vs Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dawsey28
Green Goblin vs Wolverine.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine

dawsey28
How?

Inhuman
logan flies up to green goblin and slices his head off

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Inhuman
logan flies up to green goblin and slices his head off

Wolverine doesn't fly

Caps Conscience
GG in a stomp

Rewmac
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Wolverine doesn't fly Since when? uhuh 31

Horrificus
any GG experts around here?

I like him, but don't have all the info on him.

Could he really take out Logan? I would really like to here about the Goblin.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Horrificus

Could he really take out Logan? I would really like to here about the Goblin.

Very Simple

GG has Bombs and a flying machine

Logan has CLAWS with no flying machine.

You do the math.

grey fox
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Very Simple

You do the math.

Wolverine transcends math.

*T*
Originally posted by grey fox
Wolverine transcends math. That reminded me of Souledge theme tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lIvZSpe8gE

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by grey fox
Wolverine transcends math.

Damn I forgot about that.

In that case, Logan wins 100000000000000000000000000/10 lol

Master-Borg
Logan

Acrosurge
Very Simple

You do the math. Lemme, lemme!

Large incendiary explosion + Wolverine = skeleton.

Green Goblin wins.

*waits for "Wolvrne survive teh nuke!!11!" people*

Darth Martin
As long as GG stays airborne he takes it comfortably.....with a laugh I might add.

If Logan gets him on even ground, there's nopt much luck for GG there.

Now if this was Joker....... evil face

Horrificus
Very Simple

You do the math. I can't do math.

of any sort.

cmack
wolverine, he jumps 80 stories onto green goblins glider, and carves his face into a pumpkin

lando005
Originally posted by Horrificus

Could he really take out Logan? I would really like to here about the Goblin. i believe this thread was already done once, but gg takes this unless logan could lure him into a location that would hinder his movements on the glider

Bouboumaster
Wolverine would just take everything that GG throw to him. In one way or another, Norman is dead.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wolverine would just take everything that GG throw to him. In one way or another, Norman is dead.

Or logan can mind rape GG 131

Battlehammer
Wolverine.

No for all of you who thinks GG wins because he can fly.............is jsut wrong.

GG can fly true,but given cis he would come very low to the ground in swoops and Logan would and could tagg him.

Also lets say GG goes out of character and actaully stays above Logans jumping range which is amazingly high. GG won't be hitting Logan at all.

All Logan has to do is wait to GG runs out of gas and Bam he wins.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Wolverine... and Bam he wins.

very persuasive...

Batroc
Goblin wins. He's used to fighting Spidey, who is faster than Wolverine. So some of those bombs, goblin blasts, and other weapons will hit. Of course Wolverine will heal, but Goblin just has to pile on the punishment.

Although..... now I think about it... if Norman doesn't know about the healing factor, he's liable to go and inspect the corpse... and you know what'll happen then.

What counts as a win against Wolverine anyway? He can't be killed, but if he gets knocked out for 10 seconds, is that a win?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Batroc
Goblin wins. He's used to fighting Spidey, who is faster than Wolverine. So some of those bombs, goblin blasts, and other weapons will hit. Of course Wolverine will heal, but Goblin just has to pile on the punishment.

Although..... now I think about it... if Norman doesn't know about the healing factor, he's liable to go and inspect the corpse... and you know what'll happen then.

What counts as a win against Wolverine anyway? He can't be killed, but if he gets knocked out for 10 seconds, is that a win?

yes.

Spidermans not faster there comparable.

All those blasts and bombs are useless if he has to remain out of Logans jumping distances. He be shooting from very high at a vert small and fast moving target. He won't be hitting anything.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Master-Borg
very persuasive... laughing out loud

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kutulu
laughing out loud

you would find that funny.

Thorion
Green Goblin takes it pretty easily.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Thorion
Green Goblin takes it pretty easily.

becuase...............oh he can fly................really high and throw bombs at a target fifty feet away who can easily dodge the attacks..............but ya GG wins easily roll eyes (sarcastic)

lando005
Wolverine.

No for all of you who thinks GG wins because he can fly.............is jsut wrong.

GG can fly true,but given cis he would come very low to the ground in swoops and Logan would and could tagg him.

Also lets say GG goes out of character and actaully stays above Logans jumping range which is amazingly high. GG won't be hitting Logan at all.

All Logan has to do is wait to GG runs out of gas and Bam he wins. untrue he generally stays outside of his opponent's striking range, it is extremely rare for a goblin to come in close in an outdoor enviroment, also the glider doenst run on gas, not quite sure what it runs on but it's not gas (atleast not any conventional fuel) the bombs would also connect when he starts lobbing a buch of them the direct contact may be a miss but that's not what you have to go for with pumpkin bombs, the indirect concussion force of the blast will still do suffcient damage, there are also the razor bats incinaray bombs, gas bombs, goblin sparklers and the goblin suprise. Ofcourse he can't kill logan but he has enough to get a tempray ko

Master-Borg
yes.

Spidermans not faster there comparable.

All those blasts and bombs are useless if he has to remain out of Logans jumping distances. He be shooting from very high at a vert small and fast moving target. He won't be hitting anything. Goblin doesnt have to stay high at all since logan can't jump very high

Thorion
becuase...............oh he can fly................really high and throw bombs at a target fifty feet away who can easily dodge the attacks..............but ya GG wins easily roll eyes (sarcastic) #

he do dough. he b mor powaful so he tke it. Phew, speaking gobbledygook sure is hard. I wonder how you do it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by lando005
untrue he generally stays outside of his opponent's striking range, it is extremely rare for a goblin to come in close in an outdoor enviroment, also the glider doenst run on gas, not quite sure what it runs on but it's not gas (atleast not any conventional fuel) the bombs would also connect when he starts lobbing a buch of them the direct contact may be a miss but that's not what you have to go for with pumpkin bombs, the indirect concussion force of the blast will still do suffcient damage, there are also the razor bats incinaray bombs, gas bombs, goblin sparklers and the goblin suprise. Ofcourse he can't kill logan but he has enough to get a tempray ko

No he doesent actaully he tends to go down towards his opponent. He done this countless times in spiderman fights.

also he runs off a form of jet fuel.

All those weapons would have to be thrown from roughly 50 feet up at a target who can dodge bullets...............

He not going to hit any thing and the range is not even close to being a problem

Also if hit by a single one Logan will not even be slowed.

Battlehammer
Goblin doesnt have to stay high at all since logan can't jump very high

and you wonder why I think your lieing when you have said you read wolverine............

Logan has jump roughly 50 feet in the air before.

so yes he has to stay very high.

Master-Borg
and you wonder why I think your lieing when you have said you read wolverine............

so yes he has to stay very high. and you wonder why I call you a fanboy

Logan CANNOT jump 50 feet...I give him about 10 feet at most

stop using PIS one time feats! mad

Battlehammer
and you wonder why I call you a fanboy

Logan CANNOT jump 50 feet...I give him about 10 feet at most

stop using PIS one time feats! mad

becuase your an idiot. We have gone over this before.

really because he done it.

Sorry,but I never use pis or one time feats. It happen more then once.

Been all posted on this site before think it happen 4 or more times.

so it cannon it happen and it not pis.

Thorion

You want to use one-off high showings? I'll start using low showings. An outrageusly Hydra-pimped Wolverine went down to Matt Murdock. Hard.

Battlehammer
You want to use one-off high showings? I'll start using low showings. An outrageusly Hydra-pimped Wolverine went down to Matt Murdock. Hard.

Like I stated it not a one time showing. It happen several times one of which happen back in his classic days.

By pimped out you mean mind controlled wolverine who was fighting him self every step of the way had matt Dead to rights untill matt in desperation hit logan with a weight, Logan then tripped over a hand ninja which by the way should have vanished when it was killed and fell on a sword aimed so perfectly it pierced his lungs with out hitting the rib cage. Thats what you call a plot device.............

And Logan was not beaten he had simply snapped out of his mind control.

I don't know why I bother you think any one punisher and above shoudl take wolverine 10/10............

Thorion
Like I stated it not a one time showing. It happen several times one of which happen back in his classic days.

By pimped out you mean mind controlled wolverine who was fighting him self every step of the way had matt Dead to rights untill matt in desperation hit logan with a weight, Logan then tripped over a hand ninja which by the way should have vanished when it was killed and fell on a sword aimed so perfectly it pierced his lungs with out hitting the rib cage. Thats what you call a plot device.............

And Logan was not beaten he had simply snapped out of his mind control.

I don't know why I bother you think any one punisher and above shoudl take wolverine 10/10............

How freakin' stupid are you? I clearly stated that it was sarcasm. Maybe the big words confused you. Logan lost to DD. End of story. wink

Battlehammer
How freakin' stupid are you? I clearly stated that it was sarcasm. Maybe the big words confused you. Logan lost to DD. End of story. wink

It was not sarcasim though. You stated it as a fact and your opinion. Then realized it sounded retarded and tried to act like it was simply sarcasim which any one can tell its not.

How does Logan tripping over a hand ninja and falling on a sword give DD the win?

He snapped back into reality again he was not down for the count.

You can think it a win all you want,but you be wrong.

Thorion
It was not sarcasim though. You stated it as a fact and your opinion. Then realized it sounded retarded and tried to act like it was simply sarcasim which any one can tell its not.

How does Logan tripping over a hand ninja and falling on a sword give DD the win?

He snapped back into reality again he was not down for the count.

You can think it a win all you want,but you be wrong.

I know it wasn't "sarcasim" wink

Mr.Biscuits
becuase...............oh he can fly................really high and throw bombs at a target fifty feet away who can easily dodge the attacks..............but ya GG wins easily roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine wont be dodging anything "easily".

Wolverine would have to work to dodge the numerous explosives GG will be throwing.

Wolverine doesn't have precog or the speed and agility that Spider-man has. Let me remind you that those attributes are really the only things that keeps Spidey alive after fights against GG.

lando005
No he doesent actaully he tends to go down towards his opponent. He done this countless times in spiderman fights.

also he runs off a form of jet fuel.

All those weapons would have to be thrown from roughly 50 feet up at a target who can dodge bullets...............

He not going to hit any thing and the range is not even close to being a problem

Also if hit by a single one Logan will not even be slowed. no he doenst he rarely gets that close maybe one or two swipes , alot of that also has to do with spiderman moving closer in, and he doesnt have to hit directly ony two of his weapons are direct contact weapon. the gloves and the bats, the rest are radius explosions and in a clear open enviroment that would put any non flier at a disadvantage, if wolverine takes the fight to a place with lots of cover and high objects he can win other than than no. also norman is very good at manuvering with the glider as well even if logan gets in jumping distance that's not saying he will manage to connect with him

Master-Borg
So Logan jumped 50 feet FOUR times you say...then post just TWO scans please...I would love to see them

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits

Wolverine would have to work to dodge the numerous explosives GG will be throwing.

Wolverine doesn't have precog or the speed and agility that Spider-man has. Let me remind you that those attributes are really the only things that keeps Spidey alive in after fights against GG.

actaully he will be.

Not that hard. there radius is not over large. There beeing thrown at a very high distances.

Does not need it. He has inhuman senses. He will actaully know were each one will be dropping due to air disruption and so on.

actaully Logan has spidy speed. It the agility Logan is not as good at,but high enough so it won't matter here. There fighting on a featureless enviorment. Speed, reflex and stamina will be the key and Logan is very good at each of those abilites.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by lando005
no he doenst he rarely gets that close maybe one or two swipes , alot of that also has to do with spiderman moving closer in, and he doesnt have to hit directly ony two of his weapons are direct contact weapon. the gloves and the bats, the rest are radius explosions and in a clear open enviroment that would put any non flier at a disadvantage, if wolverine takes the fight to a place with lots of cover and high objects he can win other than than no. also norman is very good at manuvering with the glider as well even if logan gets in jumping distance that's not saying he will manage to connect with him

in every fight he swipes down one or two times at least.............and verse Logan that be a fetal mistake.

yes and the glove and bats be useless. Ya and the radius is not that large and would be easy to get out of.

yes and know, Because it so open logan can literally run any were in order to dodge. sooner or later GG will swipe down and game over.

True He could dodge logan jump though thats not really the point. It the fact he will know Logan can jump that high and will keep his distance.

Battlehammer
So Logan jumped 50 feet FOUR times you say...then post just TWO scans please...I would love to see them

No scanner. can get issue number and title however if need be. There are scanns floating around some were prehaps in this original thread.

Inhuman
actaully Logan has spidy speed.

no

lando005
in every fight he swipes down one or two times at least.............and verse Logan that be a fetal mistake.

yes and the glove and bats be useless. Ya and the radius is not that large and would be easy to get out of.

yes and know, Because it so open logan can literally run any were in order to dodge. sooner or later GG will swipe down and game over.

True He could dodge logan jump though thats not really the point. It the fact he will know Logan can jump that high and will keep his distance. one or two times, he doesn't go down that often alot of it is arial manuvers becaus spiderman can actually reach him in the air, and like i said logan could jump all he wants but if he misses it will be a fatal mistake on his part. While the gloves and bats may be useless on their own (the gloves may come in handy to blind him or stun him for a moment if logan gets within h2h range) the bombs are not, and you may be undersestimating the radius of the blast especially if he throws out a cluster of them at a time logan would not be able to escape them all in a clear open enviroment it's not like the blast radius is 2 or 3 feet.

Doctor-Alvis

Well there you go, Wolverine loses. When he's jumping roughly 50 feet in the air, Goblin will dodge and throw bombs into his path. Because Wolverine can't dodge while in midair. Nice move, Wolvie.

Estacado
mmm
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/wolverowned.jpg

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Estacado
mmm
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/wolverowned.jpg boom, headshot.

boom, /thread.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits

Wolverine doesn't have precog or the speed and agility that Spider-man has. Let me remind you that those attributes are really the only things that keeps Spidey alive after fights against GG. So true...Originally posted by Estacado
mmm
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/wolverowned.jpg That was a superspeed bullet, coming at light speed and Wolverine was drunk as hell plus his eyes were closed and he was listening to loud music via the iPod....uhuh31shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.