Classic Anti-Monitor vs. Abraxas & Warlock w/IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
which cosmic wins ?

A-M after absorbing the Antimatter Universe

SpiderGauntlet
Team

Kutulu
Team for the win.

quanchi112
Team crushes.

guy222
Adam w/IG challenged LT. IG is badass. Team FTW

nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic AM stood up to the combined assualt of the spectre, the PS and other powerful mages. The Energy from AL and the Omega Beams. I don't know about this fight. The IG nore Abraxas seem up to the task. But if Warlock gives the IG to abraxas, then maybe I can see a good fight.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic AM stood up to the combined assualt of the spectre, the PS and other powerful mages. The Energy from AL and the Omega Beams. I don't know about this fight. The IG nore Abraxas seem up to the task. But if Warlock gives the IG to abraxas, then maybe I can see a good fight.

1. Here's a thought. Those powers that could not stop AM, were in fact less than omnipotent/almighty.

2. Abraxes seems more on AM level if not greater, Warlock with the IG is too much for AM, the IG is more than just power. It can rewrite reality, or go back in time before what was becomes what is.

Please stop trying to boost AM up there like that, because when it comes down to it he is only a high level energy weilder. If he can't change the very fabric of reality he has lost this fight before it begins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
1. Here's a thought. Those powers that could not stop AM, were in fact less than omnipotent/almighty.

2. Abraxes seems more on AM level if not greater, Warlock with the IG is too much for AM, the IG is more than just power. It can rewrite reality, or go back in time before what was becomes what is.

Please stop trying to boost AM up there like that, because when it comes down to it he is only a high level energy weilder. If he can't change the very fabric of reality he has lost this fight before it begins.

Meh. THis post seems to just screams bias. Abraxas doesn't seem on the lvl of Classic AM. YOu think Abraxas could stand up to the spectre and the PS? Warlock with the IG isn't too much. When the IG has omnipotent power on the scale that the spectre had, let me know.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

What the f**k? He's a massive reality warper and universe killer. He devoured most of the multiverse. He empowered Psycho Pirate with his reality warping to be able to control 3 worlds.

When the hell has Abraxas destroyed a multiverse under his own power? When has the IG shown the power to destroy the multiverse?

Less than omnipotent/almighty? THE SPECTRE, 'is less than omnipotent' according to you. He was maxed out and trying to stop AM from destroying the beginning of the multiverse, when boosted by all the magic of the remaining universes, a 5D imp, the PS, and The Presence, and he still only stalemated AM. Do you work at being this biased?

As Nvr said, their best shot is to give Abraxas the IG, but I can't make a call on who wins that, since we've never seen the IG used by someone of that level.

llagrok
DC fanboys are hilarious.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
DC fanboys are hilarious.

Marvel Fanboys are Rediculous.

guy222
Calm down all

Just a thread

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
Come down all

Just a thread

We're just poking fun Guy.

You know who wins this fight smile

Marvel Fanboys are Rediculous.

Yeah, they are.

guy222
I know, good buddy

Everyone's opinion is respected

quanchi112
Meh. THis post seems to just screams bias. Abraxas doesn't seem on the lvl of Classic AM. YOu think Abraxas could stand up to the spectre and the PS? Warlock with the IG isn't too much. When the IG has omnipotent power on the scale that the spectre had, let me know. I have never seen the Spectre accomplish what the ig has on panel. Am gets raped here as this is spite indeed, ig solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the f**k? He's a massive reality warper and universe killer. He devoured most of the multiverse. He empowered Psycho Pirate with his reality warping to be able to control 3 worlds.

When the hell has Abraxas destroyed a multiverse under his own power? When has the IG shown the power to destroy the multiverse?

Less than omnipotent/almighty? THE SPECTRE, 'is less than omnipotent' according to you. He was maxed out and trying to stop AM from destroying the beginning of the multiverse, when boosted by all the magic of the remaining universes, a 5D imp, the PS, and The Presence, and he still only stalemated AM. Do you work at being this biased?

As Nvr said, their best shot is to give Abraxas the IG, but I can't make a call on who wins that, since we've never seen the IG used by someone of that level. He got blasted by Ds and Luthor and was eventually killed by Superman. laughing He has nowhere near the power of the ig.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
He got blasted by Ds and Luthor and was eventually killed by Superman. laughing He has nowhere near the power of the ig.

Quan, I can't stress this enough to you. CONTEXT, MOTHER****ER, CONTEXT! roll eyes (sarcastic) Go read COIE again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Quan, I can't stress this enough to you. CONTEXT, MOTHER****ER, CONTEXT! roll eyes (sarcastic) Go read COIE again.

Y do you bother?

quanchi112
Quan, I can't stress this enough to you. CONTEXT, MOTHER****ER, CONTEXT! roll eyes (sarcastic) Go read COIE again. Basically the guy got weaker and weaker and weaker. You cant weaken an ig user with different blasts. Basically the Lt hasnt beaten it. I am sure he could but really what can you say about an ig user other than wow. So again the ig wins based on panel feats. Dont call me a motherfu---- again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Basically the guy got weaker and weaker and weaker. You cant weaken an ig user with different blasts. Basically the Lt hasnt beaten it. I am sure he could but really what can you say about an ig user other than wow. So again the ig wins based on panel feats. Dont call me a motherfu---- again.

The IG user never fought a being as powerful as the spectre or the PS now has it? The best it's ever done is universal stuff. Not one multiversal abstract has ever faced the IG.

quanchi112
The IG user never fought a being as powerful as the spectre or the PS now has it? The best it's ever done is universal stuff. Not one multiversal abstract has ever faced the IG. Hasnt Mr Master shown you that its multiversal yet for the sake of argument you try to pretend you dont know this. The Spectre has fought Batman and Black Adam before so his power fluctuates. Spectre has some low moments so dont compare him to the badass competition that Thanos faced.

guy222
I will say it again, lets calm down

Bada gave out a nice warning yesterday closing a thread

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hasnt Mr Master shown you that its multiversal yet for the sake of argument you try to pretend you dont know this. The Spectre has fought Batman and Black Adam before so his power fluctuates. Spectre has some low moments so dont compare him to the badass competition that Thanos faced.
Um. Mister master hasn't show me shit but a contrived theory of his. On panel, the IG complete has never pwned ONE multiversal being. Period. And the spectre has not fought batman. LMAO. try picking up a dc comic. the spectre let batman kick him to let off some steam. As for BA, BA didn't do much to the spectre, who was DEPOWERED. And still beat Multiversal beings. The IG has not beaten one multiversal being on panel.

quanchi112
I will say it again, lets calm down

Bada gave out a nice warning yesterday closing a thread Guy I am being nice here and am not bashing but am giving out the kind of sarcasm I am getting without namecalling.

llagrok
Um. Mister master hasn't show me shit but a contrived theory of his. On panel, the IG complete has never pwned ONE multiversal being. Period. And the spectre has not fought batman. LMAO. try picking up a dc comic. the spectre let batman kick him to let off some steam. As for BA, BA didn't do much to the spectre, who was DEPOWERED. And still beat Multiversal beings. The IG has not beaten one multiversal being on panel.

So you claim....

quanchi112
Um. Mister master hasn't show me shit but a contrived theory of his. On panel, the IG complete has never pwned ONE multiversal being. Period. And the spectre has not fought batman. LMAO. try picking up a dc comic. the spectre let batman kick him to let off some steam. As for BA, BA didn't do much to the spectre, who was DEPOWERED. And still beat Multiversal beings. The IG has not beaten one multiversal being on panel. Things are different in both universes. The ig could stand up to the Lt who is multiversal. The Spectre letting anyone let off steam is pathetic.

quanchi112
So you claim.... What post did I bash. Show me please. Oops responding quickly and I thought this was in response to me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you claim....
So I claim? Show me the IG beating one multiversal being.

llagrok

How do you know that's the claim I was referring to?

quanchi112
The IG user never fought a being as powerful as the spectre or the PS now has it? The best it's ever done is universal stuff. Not one multiversal abstract has ever faced the IG. The Ps was turned into a mouse easily by a depowered Spectre. Spectre got assraped by an amped Marvel. Ig fought tougher resistance. The Spectre on his own had to be carted off to space becuz he got his ass whooped by Marvel. laughing

TricksterPriest
Hasnt Mr Master shown you that its multiversal yet for the sake of argument you try to pretend you dont know this. The Spectre has fought Batman and Black Adam before so his power fluctuates. Spectre has some low moments so dont compare him to the badass competition that Thanos faced.

Not one opponent Thanos faced when he had the IG could defeat the Spectre, so your example fails.

Yes, his power fluctuates, but the Spectre that faced AM was not only at his full power, it was boosted by outside sources and facing the power of limitless universes.

The IG might be multiversal, but it has never defeated a multiversal entity as Nvr said.

By on-panel feats, the AM devours the universe. The IG has never been shown to be able to increase it's power. Different blasts? The IG didn't fight and stalemate LT. It didn't destroy the multiverse. It didn't get barraged by countless powers, including a Spectre empowered by a 5D imp, all the magic in 5 universes, and the Presence itself.

I call you a mother****er, cause you're a mother****ing idiot who can't read the damn panels and resorts to spewing the same thing over and over again. You cite low examples of a character that have no basis to the context at hand and ignore any high feats or evidence that your precious Thanos could conceivably lose. ****ing jackass. dopedfu

guy222
Guy I am being nice here and am not bashing but am giving out the kind of sarcasm I am getting without namecalling.

I know buddy

I am looking at the posts

TricksterPriest
No, Guy. He's not nice. He's a troll and a plague upon KMC. I put him in the same category as the Huc fans and the Storm-tards.

quanchi112
Not one opponent Thanos faced when he had the IG could defeat the Spectre, so your example fails.

Yes, his power fluctuates, but the Spectre that faced AM was not only at his full power, it was boosted by outside sources and facing the power of limitless universes.

The IG might be multiversal, but it has never defeated a multiversal entity as Nvr said.

By on-panel feats, the AM devours the universe. The IG has never been shown to be able to increase it's power. Different blasts? The IG didn't fight and stalemate LT. It didn't destroy the multiverse. It didn't get barraged by countless powers, including a Spectre empowered by a 5D imp, all the magic in 5 universes, and the Presence itself.

I call you a mother****er, cause you're a mother****ing idiot who can't read the damn panels and resorts to spewing the same thing over and over again. You cite low examples of a character that have no basis to the context at hand and ignore any high feats or evidence that your precious Thanos could conceivably lose. ****ing jackass. dopedfu I have asked you nicely to respond in a respectful manner but you continually namecall and insult me. This behavior has to stop and I dont feel sorry for reporting you for this.

The ig doesnt need to increase its power because its power is infinite. The ig I never said stalemated the Lt. It was barraged by multiple enemies who were abstracts and gods at once. It overcame all it faced while in the end the Spectre laid unconscious while heroes and Darkseid killed the Am. Just a couple of good guys and such deal the killerblow. In marvel the ig could have dispatched them with but a thought but Thanos chose instead to lower his powers and still killed them easily. smile

Supergirl ring a bell in coie. She give Am a battle now didnt she while in the end it took a punch from Superman to defeat a labored Am.

quanchi112
I know buddy

I am looking at the posts Thanks guy. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have asked you nicely to respond in a respectful manner but you continually namecall and insult me. This behavior has to stop and I dont feel sorry for reporting you for this.

The ig doesnt need to increase its power because its power is infinite. The ig I never said stalemated the Lt. It was barraged by multiple enemies who were abstracts and gods at once. It overcame all it faced while in the end the Spectre laid unconscious while heroes and Darkseid killed the Am. Just a couple of good guys and such deal the killerblow. In marvel the ig could have dispatched them with but a thought but Thanos chose instead to lower his powers and still killed them easily. smile

Supergirl ring a bell in coie. She give Am a battle now didnt she while in the end it took a punch from Superman to defeat a labored Am. This is just an aweful post. YOu compare the IG fighting a few abstracts on a universal lvl to the power the AM fought. How contrived.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I call you a mother****er, cause you're a mother****ing idiot who can't read the damn panels and resorts to spewing the same thing over and over again. You cite low examples of a character that have no basis to the context at hand and ignore any high feats or evidence that your precious Thanos could conceivably lose. ****ing jackass. dopedfu

All of this is true. Just calm down and reword it mkay.

quanchi112
This is just an aweful post. YOu compare the IG fighting a few abstracts on a universal lvl to the power the AM fought. How contrived. Uhm he fought Eternity,Galactus,Kronos,Love,Hate,two Celestials,Stranger,Mephisto,Mistress death,etc. He fought and beat them all at once. The Am lost to Superman,Darkseid,Luthor and some other heroes in the end. no expression

Heroes in the end couldnt even phase a weakened Thanos with the ig.

quanchi112
All of this is true. Just calm down and reword it mkay. Stay out of this and dont provoke this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uhm he fought Eternity,Galactus,Kronos,Love,Hate,two Celestials,Stranger,Mephisto,Mistress death,etc. He fought and beat them all at once. The Am lost to Superman,Darkseid,Luthor and some other heroes in the end. no expression

Heroes in the end couldnt even phase a weakened Thanos with the ig.
Sigh's. Quan. Are you really that sick Those guys thanos fought aren't shit compared to a 5 d imp, the spectre, and the phantom stranger. The spectre could snap his fingers and beat all of them. The AM didn't lose to Superman, DS, Luthor and Heroes. He lost to the Spectre, The PS, the IMP, other mages, Luthor,DS, and others. And the others only came into play once he was down to his universal lvl. Good lord, are you that marvel biased that you ignore the context of the story and the actual linear events of said DC story?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stay out of this and dont provoke this.

Says the guy who makes it a point to give thumbs up to every one who attacks me. You are the Pot aren't you

guy222
No, Guy. He's not nice. He's a troll and a plague upon KMC. I put him in the same category as the Huc fans and the Storm-tards.

U know ur my friend

Just disagree. Its just comics. We all have different opinions. No need to get all riled up

I liked X-Meat. Tried to help him on ICT

quanchi112
Says the guy who makes it a point to give thumbs up to every one who attacks me. You are the Pot aren't you I give thumbs up on their points. You usually attack them first and then act all defensive. I never bash first anymore and usually let it slide for a while.

Badabing

I call you a mother****er, cause you're a mother****ing idiot who can't read the damn panels and resorts to spewing the same thing over and over again. You cite low examples of a character that have no basis to the context at hand and ignore any high feats or evidence that your precious Thanos could conceivably lose. ****ing jackass. dopedfu Trick, I don't want to see another post like this. I suggest that you and Quan place each other on ignore. Thanks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I give thumbs up on their points. You usually attack them first and then act all defensive. I never bash first anymore and usually let it slide for a while.

That is a lie. There have been many times people attack me on my ideas. and you give them thumbs up. So I dont' like you telling me what to stay out of when you have butted in so many times with me and others.

Mr. Slippyfist
I call you a mother****er, cause you're a mother****ing idiot who can't read the damn panels and resorts to spewing the same thing over and over again. You cite low examples of a character that have no basis to the context at hand and ignore any high feats or evidence that your precious Thanos could conceivably lose. ****ing jackass. dopedfu no expression

Inhuman
I'm Closing This Thread Down speechless

Mr Master

Thanos defeats 616 Eternity is one move:

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/589/61121147dz1.th.jpg

Thanos even replaces the core of the Multiverse with himself in an instant.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6613/17673650bs0.th.jpg
....................................................................................

Big deal, and who the heck is 616 Eternity?

....................................................................................

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9184/et1io3.th.jpg

"All of Eternity's power will be mine ...
I go now into the mystery of Eternity ...
the power of Creation itself"

.............................................................................................

He transcends from the Dimension of Manifestations, into the 616 Reality.

What is the power of 616 Eternity?

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2718/47980481ws8.th.jpg

"Wolds within Worlds, Dimensions folding into themselves,
Entire UniverseS being born, and collapsing into ruin,
and yet I sense that ALL This -- is but a fraction of what Eternity is,

the core, the Heart of Eternity's being ... here All Energy, All Matter, lies,
I will detonate Eternity's Heart --- triggering another Creation event,
Re-Birthing every being and thing in All the UniverseS"

.............................................................................................

Holy! ... Now I see who 616 Eternity is.

Is this a surprise?

not at all, in another arc, it was brought to light,
that the Omniverse is sustained by the 616 Reality/Universe:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7572/96351941pf7.th.jpg

"After my last report however, we were forced to reinspect our fundamental principles.

We concluded that the destruction of This Universe,
while still bounded by the speed of light,
would occur within an expanding simultaneity, which would,
paratemporally, have begun immediately following the initial
nanoseconds of This Universe.

And then it would Expand outward from This Universe ...
we call it 616 ... to engulf All Others ... "

..................................................................................

Dr Stange is confused with the Uatu's explanation,
so Uatu tells him in plain engilsh the fact concerning the significance
of the 616 Reality:

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/3118/78090319qu9.th.jpg

Dr Strange says,

"I do not understand ... please explain more simply"

Uatu explains more simply,

"If your World Dies now, Stephen, it will take Everything with it.

Not only This Universe (616) but All the Other UniverseS as well.

Everything there is, will End.

Or rather put it even more simply, Everything will never have been"

The IG might be multiversal,
but it has never defeated a multiversal entity as Nvr said.
The IG is definitely Multiversal
(especially when one considers what 4 Gems can do, heck, what 2 Gems can do)
but better yet,
the LT himself assertively stated that the IG would conquer Rune's Multiverse,
and perhaps the Prime Multiverse after that.

"as Nvr said" ... had me lmao. laughing out loud

quanchi112
That is a lie. There have been many times people attack me on my ideas. and you give them thumbs up. So I dont' like you telling me what to stay out of when you have butted in so many times with me and others. I have backed you up as well. When you were about to tell nod off recently I told you he wasnt worth it because he wasnt. You bash all the time and tell people to chew glass and what not and when they fire back you act as if you are innocent when most of the time you start the actual bashing yourself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master

Thanos even replaces the core of the Multiverse with himself in an instant.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6613/17673650bs0.th.jpg

Big deal, and who the heck is 616 Eternity?

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9184/et1io3.th.jpg

"All of Eternity's power will be mine ...
I go now into the mystery of Eternity ...
the power of Creation itself"

He transcends from the Dimension of Manifestations, into the 616 Reality.

What is the power of 616 Eternity?

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2718/47980481ws8.th.jpg

"Wolds within Worlds, Dimensions folding into themselves,
Entire UniverseS being born, and collapsing into ruin,
and yet I sense that ALL This -- is but a fraction of what Eternity is,

the core, the Heart of Eternity's being ... here All Energy, All Matter, lies,
I will detonate Eternity's Heart --- triggering another Creation event,
Re-Birthing every being and thing in All the UniverseS"

Holy! ... Now I see who 616 Eternity is.

Is this a surprise?

not at all, in another arc, it was brought to light,
that the Omniverse is sustained by the 616 Reality/Universe:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7572/96351941pf7.th.jpg

"After my last report however, we were forced to reinspect our fundamental principles.

We concluded that the destruction of This Universe,
while still bounded by the speed of light,
would occur within an expanding simultaneity, which would,
paratemporally, have begun immediately following the initial
nanoseconds of This Universe.

And then it would Expand outward from This Universe ...
we call it 616 ... to engulf All Others ... "

..................................................................................

Dr Stange is confused with the Uatu's explanation,
so Uatu tells him in plain engilsh the fact concerning the significance
of the 616 Reality:

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/3118/78090319qu9.th.jpg

Dr Strange says,

"I do not understand ... please explain more simply"

Uatu explains more simply,

"If your World Dies now, Stephen, it will take Everything with it.

Not only This Universe (616) but All the Other UniverseS as well.

Everything there is, will End.

Or rather put it even more simply, Everything will never have been"

The IG is definitely Multiversal
(especially when one considers what 4 Gems can do, heck, what 2 Gems can do)
but better yet,
the LT himself assertively stated that the IG would conquer Rune's Multiverse,
and perhaps the Prime Multiverse after that.

"as Nvr said" ... had me lmao. laughing out loud Nicely done as always and well supported. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl

"as Nvr said" ... had me lmao. laughing out loud

Another of your contrived theories, using after the fact stories to legitimize your own personal opinions. ON panel, Eternity was UNIVERSAL in the IG saga. Period. T

Priest
Another of your contrived theories, using after the fact stories to legitimize your own personal opinions. ON panel, Eternity was UNIVERSAL in the IG saga. Period. T
So we can dis regard anything that Darksied done since the Silver Age now?

Air Legend
People don't give the IG the respect that it deserves...which I find hard to believe since The Infinity Gauntlet was a much better read than COIE.

llagrok
ON panel, Eternity was UNIVERSAL in the IG saga. Period. T

Retcon...

Mr Master
Another of your contrived theories
Gibberish.
using after the fact stories to legitimize your own personal opinions.
My facts you mean, they come straight from On panel Marvel Comics.
ON panel, Eternity was UNIVERSAL in the IG saga. Period. T
If you knew anything about "ON panel" I'd give you a cookie.

ON PANEL during the IG Trilogy
BOTH 616 Eternity and 616 Infinity are the core of the Multiverse,
BOTH possess the power of the Multiverse,
BOTH speak with authority over the Multiverse.

............................................................................................

616 Eternity and Infinity are both absolute Multiversal beings:

............................................................................................

Warlock goes searching for 616 Eternity:

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5025/warlockcontactsthemultiverse3i.th.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6823/w1uo8.th.jpg

"The Building Blocks of Reality"

Warlock finds 616 Eternity/Infinity:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4966/w2yv9.th.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1615/eisp5.th.jpg

"An Astral Union of ALL, I never dreamt"

"You interrupt mortal"

"Speak your piece quickly and BE GONE"

Here,
616 Eternity/Infinity let it be known how they could care less about one Universe.

They refer to other UniverseS are "A Part" of their totality:

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1623/multiverse2co.th.jpg

"We cannot be overly Preoccupied by ANY ONE ASPECT of OUR Reality"

"WE are ALL, NO ONE PART of the ... WHOLE ... is absolutely indispensable"

Again: ("WE Exist in Myriad Fashions"wink

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5109/multiverse28yb.th.jpg

"the Embodiment of Actuality, WE Exist in MYRIAD Fashions"

"Do NOT pester US, UNLIKE OURSELVES, OUR patience is not without limits"

Right, their "patience has limits" ... but they do Not, as in they're infinite.

(the Infinite Multiverse anyone) yes = 616 Eternity/Infinity.

You spoke about "ON Panel" ... go read comics friend,
before you accuse me of "contriving" anything. smile

llagrok
How can he claim they aren't multiversal beings after this....

Inhuman
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/owned.gif

Because he still will erm
Without any evidence to boot.

Mr. Slippyfist
How can he claim they aren't multiversal beings after this.... You forget who you talk about...

His twisting is unbound, and unrivaled.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Blah blah blah.

Being that there are aspects of eternity, and we've seen them on panel, The IG wielder was replacing that Aspect of eternity. Trying to link what happened in the IG saga with a later story is poppy cooch.

Inhuman
Blah blah blah.

Being that there are aspects of eternity, and we've seen them on panel, The IG wielder was replacing that Aspect of eternity. Trying to link what happened in the IG saga with a later story is poppy cooch.

ermmvin TeeHee...

Predictable as usual.

Also then Ds has lost to Superman like 5 times if your talking about trying to link what happened with a later story. Avatars, desaad nonsense.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
ermmvin TeeHee...

Predictable as usual.

When the totality of Eternity and Infinity merged, they didn't give a shit about one aspect of themselves.

Thanos was said to replace that universe. To which The LT said was his right in the survival of the fittest. Now replacing the whole eternity and all it's realities would surely have gotten the LT's attention. Kthanksbye.

We already know that eternity is interchangable for the aspects and the Whole. So one can easily fool those who would fall for it, into believing thanos replaced the whole of eternity. The aspects look just like whole.

Mr. Slippyfist
When the totality of Eternity and Infinity merged, they didn't give a shit about one aspect of themselves.

Thanos was said to replace that universe. To which The LT said was his right in the survival of the fittest. Now replacing the whole eternity and all it's realities would surely have gotten the LT's attention. Kthanksbye. Awesome!

Mr Master
Blah blah blah.
Chump.
Being that there are aspects of eternity,
and we've seen them on panel,
The IG wielder was replacing that Aspect of eternity.
Nice spin, fallacious ... but cute.

That was 616 Eternity/Infinity ... nice try.

Here is more On Panel PROOF of what 616 Eternity is
during the Infinity Gauntlet Trilogy;

This is also straight from the IG Trilogy:

616 Eternity appears before Strange:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4710/etisunicopyxs5.th.jpg

Respect 616 Eternity biatch!

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8027/etisuni2copysh4.th.jpg

Eternity is Time incarnated ...

When he raises a Hand which holds Whole UniverseS withIN it,

Past Present and Future"

What's the next excuse? yawn

Trying to link what happened in the IG saga with a later story is poppy cooch.
But those scans ARE from the IG saga.

Then again, would you know that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok

Thanos was said to replace that universe. To which The LT said was his right in the survival of the fittest. Now replacing the whole eternity and all it's realities would surely have gotten the LT's attention. Kthanksbye.

We already know that eternity is interchangable for the aspects and the Whole. So one can easily fool those who would fall for it, into believing thanos replaced the whole of eternity. The aspects look just like whole.

Are you in ****ing denial or something?

quanchi112

We already know that eternity is interchangable for the aspects and the Whole. So one can easily fool those who would fall for it, into believing thanos replaced the whole of eternity. The aspects look just like whole. Why would it have gotten Lt's attention if he already said its survival of the fittest. Lt would only have cared if he wanted to usurp him or rock the boat not just by replacing Eternity. no expression

llagrok
Why would it have gotten Lt's attention if he already said its survival of the fittest. Lt would only have cared if he wanted to usurp him or rock the boat not just by replacing Eternity. no expression

Eternity called upon LT both times.

quanchi112
Eternity called upon LT both times. Yes and Lt didnt react until the Magus/Warlock situations. The first time the ig was used he could have cared less. Eternity was pissing and moaning becuz the ig made him feel less than a man. laughing

Mr Master
When the totality of Eternity and Infinity merged,
they didn't give a shit about one aspect of themselves.
You mean the totality of 616 Eternity/Infinity?

They stated they didn't care after they separated actually:

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5109/multiverse28yb.th.jpg

"Do not pester Us with matter of little import"

You didn't even review the evidence didn't ya?

You simply decided to continue to post blindly, nice. erm
Thanos was said to replace that universe.
To which The LT said was his right in the survival of the fittest.
Now replacing the whole eternity and all it's realities
would surely have gotten the LT's attention. Kthanksbye.
Wrong again, the problem is you don't read the comic,
but you debate concerning its contents. dontgetit

Thanos didn't want to replace that universe.

Thanos wanted to replace 616 Eternity's importance in that Universe.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3871/73543052ww8.th.jpg

And I think we already established what 616 Eternity represents. smile

616 Eternity/Infinity = the power of the infinite Prime Multiverse. yes
We already know that eternity is interchangable for the aspects and the Whole. So one can easily fool those who would fall for it,

into believing thanos replaced the whole of eternity.
The aspects look just like whole.
That's exactly what I just Proved.

TricksterPriest
None of which changes the fact that Eternity is not equal to Spectre or AM.

And Mr. M, please, do not try and counter that.

quanchi112

And Mr. M, please, do not try and counter that. In the end like I said a few heroes and Darkseid got the job done while the Spectre could not. Thanos faced more powerful beings simultaneously than the Am faced.

llagrok

Uhm, the AM is looking less and less impressive by the minute.

Can you think of any other way to beat the IG besides separating it from its host? Because unlike the AM, it doesn't have a specific weakness...

Yes and Lt didnt react until the Magus/Warlock situations. The first time the ig was used he could have cared less. Eternity was pissing and moaning becuz the ig made him feel less than a man. laughing

....okay?

Mr. Slippyfist

And Mr. M, please, do not try and counter that. What if he does have a counter? Are you going to prove him wrong? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What if he does have a counter? Are you going to prove him wrong? laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
Uhm, the AM is looking less and less impressive by the minute.

Can you think of any other way to beat the IG besides separating it from its host? Because unlike the AM, it doesn't have a specific weakness...

....okay? It is about damn time this precious Am was really looked at and really delved into. To me it was very simple that the ig had no weaknesses and was capable of virtually anything while the Am wasnt. He was able to destroy universes but didnt have the abilities,the versatility,or the power that the ig has. I am glad other posters are seeing that the Am isnt as impressive as a few dc fanboys try to make him out to be.

Mr Master
But ALL of it Proves the IG defeated a Multiversal being.
I've never once suggested who would win,
it's inconsequential to me since it's a cross-company battle.

But I just wanted to correct this mis-leading statement:
The IG might be multiversal,
but it has never defeated a multiversal entity as Nvr said.
Still can't get over ... "as Nvr said"

I sincerely thought you were pulling everyone's leg.

llagrok
It is about damn time this precious Am was really looked at and really delved into. To me it was very simple that the ig had no weaknesses and was capable of virtually anything while the Am wasnt. He was able to destroy universes but didnt have the abilities,the versatility,or the power that the ig has. I am glad other posters are seeing that the Am isnt as impressive as a few dc fanboys try to make him out to be.

Nor did the AM exist everywhere within the universe or have complete control over time.

quanchi112
Nor did the AM exist everywhere within the universe or have complete control over time. I know and trust me you are preaching to the choir here. Ig solos like I said about 20some posts ago.

llagrok
I know and trust me you are preaching to the choir here. Ig solos like I said about 20some posts ago.

I know.

But Nvr has a tendency to "forget" the IG's capabilities.

quanchi112
I know.

But Nvr has a tendency to "forget" the IG's capabilities. Not just nver, he has a few friends who actually buy into what he says as well. I wont throw out any more names but you know who I am talking about.

Priest
This thread is very entertaining,
Great scans explanations as always Mr.M thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
This thread is very entertaining,
Great scans explanations as always Mr.M thumb up What storyline is that sig from?

Inhuman
What storyline is that sig from?

Surfer joins the galactic football league

quanchi112
Surfer joins the galactic football league He would make a good kickreturner.

Inhuman
He would make a good kickreturner.

There was a thread a long time ago about having a hero type football team.

Like the blob at center, Bullseye at quarterback, juggernaut at running back, ect.

Forgot what the thread was called.

Mr Master

When the hell has Abraxas destroyed a multiverse under his own power?

I missed this.

While I can't say Abraxas has actually destroyed a Multiverse,
I can assure you, Abraxas was on his way in doing so, the Prime Multiverse in fact.

In fact, Abraxas collapsed many entire UniverseS ... just by passing by them.

Luckily, luckily he was stoped by a power that erased
and remade the entire infinite Prime Multiverse in an instant.

Oh yea, that's evidently his only weakness.

......................................................................................

All proven right here:

......................................................................................

Abraxas ... his purpose if to erase the infinite Prime Multiverse from existence:

Franklin says about the Omniversal Guardian:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4308/93557163ze0.th.jpg

"That's Roma, she's gonna help us fight the dark man" (Abraxas)

................................................................................................................

Roma (Omniversal Guardian) makes it clear:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9166/16158189ml3.th.jpg

"And if we do not act soon ... All of Time will be lost to us"

Abraxas is a Multiversal power of Omniversal significance.
................................................................................................................

Here are Nine Universes that would later be destroyed by Abraxas:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7061/35029126hu5.th.jpg

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7800/50184278yu8.th.jpg

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2927/69116273or2.th.jpg

"Imagine each of those Worlds like sand in an hourglass ...
an hourglass which Abraxas will shatter"

This is aside from these UniverseS Abraxas collapsed:

http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/8695/0unabraxaskillsallg3ps.th.jpg

Meh,

And Abraxas only needs to approach UniverseS to collapse them:
(he doesn't even need to attack or enter said Realities) smile

(the Multiverse in fact)

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg

"creatures of the Multiverse Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself

This ... is what brings Abraxas" (like I said, just by approaching)

Mr Master

Here are some Bio excerpts to confirm my posts which only contain the On Panel evidence:

(reference-Official Marvel Handbook 2006 - Abraxas bio)

How Abraxas folds/collapses Universes:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4069/ab1mn4.th.jpg

"While Abraxas drew near,
the walls of dimensional space began to blur" (fold/collapse)

It goes on to explain the ramifications of Abraxas approaching Realities.

We shouldn't be surprised ... it's his Job:

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9650/ab2ym8.th.jpg

Mr Master
Evidently, only a power UN-like can defeat Abraxas:

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9900/abti4.th.jpg

"Realizing the danger Abraxas posed,
the FF went on a Dimension-hopping journey to recover the UN,
the One weapon that could destroy him"

Indeed, Roma (Omniversal Guardian) stated the same thing On Panel:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1483/roma1fh6.th.jpg

Roma: "It will be a weapon of unimaginable power that will WIN This day"

Here Galactus says it, and Reed realizes this truth:

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2953/u1ok8.th.jpg

Galactus: "But This Time, This Day can end ONLY one way"

Reed: "Yes .... God help me, I can see that now"

quanchi112
There was a thread a long time ago about having a hero type football team.

Like the blob at center, Bullseye at quarterback, juggernaut at running back, ect.

Forgot what the thread was called. I remember.

Priest
What storyline is that sig from?
Its from Exiles 87.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know.

But Nvr has a tendency to "forget" the IG's capabilities. The IG is Batmite's power to me. Nothing more.

CaptainStoic

Uhm... Eternity thats one.

Inhuman
The IG is Batmite's power to me. Nothing more.

Thats the problem. Its power is shown to you over and over and you ignore it and compare it to something that you think its power should similar too.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Priest
What has Batmite done thats on par with the IG? What the f**k?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thats the problem. Its power is shown to you over and over and you ignore it and compare it to something that you think its power should similar too.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's power is what it is. Not nearly enough to challenge the might of The AM. Period. Eve IF it is multiversal, which I highly doubt, It hasn't destroyed or created any said verses. At best, it can wrest control or take the place of eternity. Which has more to do with the nature of the gems and not thier power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What has Batmite done thats on par with the IG? What the f**k?

More actually. Surviving total Nullification of everything. When has the IG ever done anything like that? :WTF:

kevdude
We are comparing AM whos gone beyond the beginning of time to others who have never done such a feat?? HmMmmm, to come of it i've never seen a Marvel being do this..

Inhuman
Originally posted by kevdude
We are comparing AM whos gone beyond the beginning of time to others who have never done such a feat?? HmMmmm, to come of it i've never seen a Marvel being do this..

Warlock has the time gem. He could do it.

nvrbeenwthagirl

HOw could the time gem Go BEYOND time? WTF.

kevdude

The Time Gem allows you to go to any time yes but never has it been shown to go directly to the beginning of time itself where the MU began and all the abstracts was born from, call it the unseen Marvel God (or just God).

quanchi112
Its from Exiles 87. I gotta read this. Is this the story where Surfer was evil and Galactus was good. Surfer looks awesome and Id love for there to be an evil Norrin out there.

quanchi112
The IG is Batmite's power to me. Nothing more. Wrong. The ig is so much more than the Am. Am doesnt look so powerful when stacked up against the ig.

quanchi112
It's power is what it is. Not nearly enough to challenge the might of The AM. Period. Eve IF it is multiversal, which I highly doubt, It hasn't destroyed or created any said verses. At best, it can wrest control or take the place of eternity. Which has more to do with the nature of the gems and not thier power. Heroes killed him. laughing Am is nothing next to the ig.

quanchi112
We are comparing AM whos gone beyond the beginning of time to others who have never done such a feat?? HmMmmm, to come of it i've never seen a Marvel being do this.. Overrating this dc character are we? Am was killed by Superman in the end. Kinda pathetic if hes all that huh?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Heroes killed him. laughing Am is nothing next to the ig.

Um no. The Spectre's infinite energy, The Phantom stranger's power, other mages across the multiverse and pre crisis lvl heroes plus the Precris omega effect and A luthor's own energy which was like kryptonite to am killed him. You lke to bring up that drax was thanos's kryptonite but ignore that Alexandor luthor was AM's. YOu are a biased guy. I do not respect your opinion in these matters. You have the nerve to say that the IG makes the AM next to nothing when the IG has never released The kind of power the AM has faced. Rediculous.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Overrating this dc character are we? Am was killed by Superman in the end. Kinda pathetic if hes all that huh?

NO. What's pathetic is Thanos losing all the damned time.

Mr Master
Eve IF it is multiversal, which I highly doubt
laughing
It hasn't destroyed or created any said verses.

Thanos didn't want to destory verses,
he wanted become the Prime Multiverse,
and so he did.

Warlock didn't want to destroy/remake or create any verse of any kind.
........................................................................................

This is what happens when the IG starts performing to its potential:
(actually this is just a taste - what 4 Gems (Power-Soul-Mind-Space) united can do:

4 Gems (Mind-Soul-Space-Power)

were Creating entire Realities back to back to back
one on top of the other:

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/995/n5pa7.th.jpg

"Each New Wave CREATED another New Reality"

This incredible feat was uber madness,
and was going to cause the Omniverse to collpase.

(this story takes place acorss Two MultiverseS (one houses 616 the other the Ultraverse)

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/7230/gemox1.th.jpg

"What do you mean NOTHING belongs here? ... This whole Reality is wrong,

"These Two Gems (Time-Reality) must be reunited,
otherwise ALL REALITIES, (Omniverse) including this one, will be destroyed,
I have to use them to CREATE a New and stronger Reality,
one whose Fabric isn't unravelling as this one is"

In the end,

2 Gems (Time-Reality)

were able to nullify all those Realities
while simultaneously creating over that a single entire Universe in an instant
by manipulating Time and warping Reality:

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2338/n8ls5.th.jpg

Time Gem:

"Reality/Time Gems reunited,
we can travel back to the Reality and Time to stop the Nemesis waves"

Amber:

"I don't understand this, but if You Gems (Reality/Time) are here with me,
and also in Nemesis aren't there Two of You know?"

Time gem:

"No ... I (Time Gem) removed the Reality Gem
and Myself from this exact nanosecond of Time we now occupy.
Two Time Gems would create a Paradox
that would destroy Nemesis, Reality and Time forever"

.........................................................................................

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6865/n9hd0.th.jpg

"Due to the exposure to the Entity (Nemesis)
your body now holds the power to absorb the Nemesis Waves
and then release it as harmless energy"

And so she does:

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/962/n10pw6.th.jpg

That was just 4 Gems ... and then 2 Gems ...

Respect the IG yall. (6 Gems) stoned

At best, it can wrest control or take the place of eternity.
Which has more to do with the nature of the gems and not thier power.
Dude, you're a liar ... Should I start calling you "pino" too?

That's not stated anywhere, but way ta go on the pure fallacy.

kevdude
Overrating this dc character are we? Am was killed by Superman in the end. Kinda pathetic if hes all that huh?

I'm really thinking you can't read at all most of the time wink . Show me a Marvel being thats done such a feat, now go do it and don't waste time!

quanchi112
Um no. The Spectre's infinite energy, The Phantom stranger's power, other mages across the multiverse and pre crisis lvl heroes plus the Precris omega effect and A luthor's own energy which was like kryptonite to am killed him. You lke to bring up that drax was thanos's kryptonite but ignore that Alexandor luthor was AM's. YOu are a biased guy. I do not respect your opinion in these matters. You have the nerve to say that the IG makes the AM next to nothing when the IG has never released The kind of power the AM has faced. Rediculous. Am had a weakness while the ig has no krpyonite. It could replicate a more powerful blast that could oneshot him. with the ig these things are possible. The ig can do whatever you want while the Am cannot. smile

quanchi112
I'm really thinking you can't read at all most of the time wink . Show me a Marvel being thats done such a feat, now go do it and don't waste time! What are you talking about that proves nothing as to who wins this. The ig recreates Luthors blast and does away with Am easily. Am has weaknesses while the ig does not. You cannot labor the ig user but you can labor and weaken the Am. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

Thanos didn't want to destory verses,
he wanted become the Prime Multiverse,
and so he did.

Warlock didn't want to destroy/remake or create any verse of any kind.
........................................................................................

This is what happens when the IG starts performing to its potential:
(actually this is just a taste - what 4 Gems (Power-Soul-Mind-Space) united can do:

4 Gems (Mind-Soul-Space-Power)

were Creating entire Realities back to back to back
one on top of the other:

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/995/n5pa7.th.jpg

"Each New Wave CREATED another New Reality"

This incredible feat was uber madness,
and was going to cause the Omniverse to collpase.

(this story takes place acorss Two MultiverseS (one houses 616 the other the Ultraverse)

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/7230/gemox1.th.jpg

"What do you mean NOTHING belongs here? ... This whole Reality is wrong,

"These Two Gems (Time-Reality) must be reunited,
otherwise ALL REALITIES, (Omniverse) including this one, will be destroyed,
I have to use them to CREATE a New and stronger Reality,
one whose Fabric isn't unravelling as this one is"

In the end,

2 Gems (Time-Reality)

were able to nullify all those Realities
while simultaneously creating over that a single entire Universe in an instant
by manipulating Time and warping Reality:

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2338/n8ls5.th.jpg

Time Gem:

"Reality/Time Gems reunited,
we can travel back to the Reality and Time to stop the Nemesis waves"

Amber:

"I don't understand this, but if You Gems (Reality/Time) are here with me,
and also in Nemesis aren't there Two of You know?"

Time gem:

"No ... I (Time Gem) removed the Reality Gem
and Myself from this exact nanosecond of Time we now occupy.
Two Time Gems would create a Paradox
that would destroy Nemesis, Reality and Time forever"

.........................................................................................

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6865/n9hd0.th.jpg

"Due to the exposure to the Entity (Nemesis)
your body now holds the power to absorb the Nemesis Waves
and then release it as harmless energy"

And so she does:

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/962/n10pw6.th.jpg

That was just 4 Gems ... and then 2 Gems ...

Respect the IG yall. (6 Gems) stoned

Dude, you're a liar ... Should I start calling you "pino" too?

That's not stated anywhere, but way ta go on the pure fallacy.

Must you get diarreah at the keyboard all the ****ing time with your scans. Only you and a few others believe your own hype. The IG which is what we are talking about is NOT the gems. What ever the gems did is thier own. and creating universes can mean anything. Especially since nemesis universe was like so small. So again, did it say the universes were infnite? NOPE. and yes, in the IG saga, it did say that the IG uswer would replace eternity. Now if that doesn't sound like it's the nature of the IG then what does it mean? Please go away. You aren't doing anything but spamming the same shit you have already posted over and over. If you want to show the scans, then post a link to your hierachy. from which you pull everything any way. Don't clog up the forum and use up band width with this bull ish that we've all seen a billion times.

Mr Master
Surviving total Nullification of everything.
When has the IG ever done anything like that?

Since when is nullification a worry to the IG?

Magus with an Incomplete IG completely pwns the UN (infinite Multiversal Nullifier)

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5366/igvsunoz6.th.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2843/igvsun2pi1.th.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8928/igvsun3sw2.th.jpg

"With a Thought, I turn the (616) Universe's most devastating weapon upon it's bearer"

Nullification is child's play to an Incomplete IG, imagine a complete IG. smile

quanchi112
Must you get diarreah at the keyboard all the ****ing time with your scans. Only you and a few others believe your own hype. The IG which is what we are talking about is NOT the gems. What ever the gems did is thier own. and creating universes can mean anything. Especially since nemesis universe was like so small. So again, did it say the universes were infnite? NOPE. and yes, in the IG saga, it did say that the IG uswer would replace eternity. Now if that doesn't sound like it's the nature of the IG then what does it mean? Please go away. You aren't doing anything but spamming the same shit you have already posted over and over. If you want to show the scans, then post a link to your hierachy. from which you pull everything any way. Don't clog up the forum and use up band width with this bull ish that we've all seen a billion times. He supports his claims while you do not. Its that simple.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What are you talking about that proves nothing as to who wins this. The ig recreates Luthors blast and does away with Am easily. Am has weaknesses while the ig does not. You cannot labor the ig user but you can labor and weaken the Am. stick out tongue Nothing can recreate Luthor's energy. Haven't you learned that yet. With SBP his universe doesn't exist any more so the radiation from the kryptonite cannot be replicated. Same with Luthor's power. You fail.

quanchi112
Nothing can recreate Luthor's energy. Haven't you learned that yet. With SBP his universe doesn't exist any more so the radiation from the kryptonite cannot be replicated. Same with Luthor's power. You fail. What are you talking about. The ig would knows all and would know Am's weakness and be able to defeat him easily. Posters are wising up to these laughable Am claims.

Mr Master
We are comparing AM whos gone beyond the beginning of time
to others who have never done such a feat??
Time is a plaything to the IG.
HmMmmm, to come of it i've never seen a Marvel being do this..
"never seen a Marvel being do this"

I'll be happy to oblige.

Effortlessly accomplished by the Alien Entity:

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9866/f1vs4.th.jpg

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/797/f2is0.th.jpg

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2412/f3wq4.th.jpg

Not only the Alien Entity fold back all of Marvel's Space/Time

to it's Pre-Big Bang Void:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3356/f4qu8.th.jpg

But the Alien Entity created the "Spark" that ignites the Fires/Engines of Creation:

(in other words ... the Omniversal Big Bang ... the first and original Big Bang ever)

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6674/f5uu7.th.jpg

And indeed, the Alien Entity even manipulated the "Spark" into motion:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3997/f6hs0.th.jpg

"Let there be Light"

guy222
Chill yall

Keep the good debate goin so another thread doesn't get closed

nvrbeenwthagirl
Since when is nullification a worry to the IG?

Magus with an Incomplete IG completely pwns the UN (infinite Multiversal Nullifier)

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5366/igvsunoz6.th.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2843/igvsun2pi1.th.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8928/igvsun3sw2.th.jpg

"With a Thought, I turn the (616) Universe's most devastating weapon upon it's bearer"

Nullification is child's play to an Incomplete IG, imagine a complete IG. smile

The IG didn't survive nullification. To the contrary, He turned the energies back upon the user. And at that point, it was only universal nullification as stated by quasar. The IG could have simply turned the blast around. Feat is invalid. And Batmite surviing the destruction of everything is a much higher feat than the IG turning the energies of the universal lvl ( Back Then) UN onto itself. And we've seen those scans. Stop taking up bandwidth.

quanchi112

I'll be happy to oblige.

But the Alien Entity created the "Spark" that ignites the Fires/Engines of Creation:

(in other words ... the Omniversal Big Bang ... the first and original Big Bang ever)

"Let there be Light" Nicely done. Happy Dance

King Kandy
Dude the UN is multiversal...

nvrbeenwthagirl

I'll be happy to oblige.

"Let there be Light"

So then the AM is closer to the Alient Entity than the retconned IG gems. That were now part of nemesis.

quanchi112
The IG didn't survive nullification. To the contrary, He turned the energies back upon the user. And at that point, it was only universal nullification as stated by quasar. The IG could have simply turned the blast around. Feat is invalid. And Batmite surviing the destruction of everything is a much higher feat than the IG turning the energies of the universal lvl ( Back Then) UN onto itself. And we've seen those scans. Stop taking up bandwidth. Ig would survive nullification and why do you think it wouldnt?

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dude the UN is multiversal... Some dc fanboys will never learn.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dude the UN is multiversal...

Dude the UN is what ever it needs to be. It doesn't take universal power to nullify galactus. Quasar himself stated that if he wasn't careful, he would destroy the UNIVERSE. Reed richards, a much smarter and better user of the UN used it to destroy and recreate the Multiverse. It's dumb to use a feat performed by a different character as a basis for something that happened to another. THat would be like me saying Nebula with the IG could do what warlock did with it. OR what thanos did with it. She is an imbecile. Quasar is an imbecile compared to reed richards.

King Kandy
Quasar has cosmic awareness.

Anyway, if that;s the case then shouldn't the UN have only been at person-destroying power? No it was universal anyway.

quanchi112
Dude the UN is what ever it needs to be. It doesn't take universal power to nullify galactus. Quasar himself stated that if he wasn't careful, he would destroy the UNIVERSE. Reed richards, a much smarter and better user of the UN used it to destroy and recreate the Multiverse. It's dumb to use a feat performed by a different character as a basis for something that happened to another. THat would be like me saying Nebula with the IG could do what warlock did with it. OR what thanos did with it. She an imbecile. Quasar is an imbecile compared to reed richards. Nebula with the ig was pretty impressive herself and they caught her quickly before she got used to it. The un is multiversal and you saying that it isnt is just flat out wrong.

quanchi112
I would love to hear how anyone thinks that the classic Am could win this? How is he going to beat Warlock with the ig anyways let alone Abraxas who is right alongside him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Quasar has cosmic awareness.

Anyway, if that;s the case then shouldn't the UN have only been at person-destroying power? No it was universal anyway.

WHich is what quasar was inferring. He was aiming it at the magus. And he said if he wasn't careful he could destroy the universe. That mean he could use it wrong and destroy the universe. But as we can see, it only destroyed one person. Him. He had it set right. Magus just pwned him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nebula with the ig was pretty impressive herself and they caught her quickly before she got used to it. The un is multiversal and you saying that it isnt is just flat out wrong.

Then you need to learn how to read. Cuz I didn't say the Un isn't multiversal.

King Kandy
WHich is what quasar was inferring. He was aiming it at the magus. And he said if he wasn't careful he could destroy the universe. That mean he could use it wrong and destroy the universe. But as we can see, it only destroyed one person. Him. He had it set right. Magus just pwned him.

Right but it had universal power even when aimed at one person, thus proving that it's power is NOT limited to the situation.

Inhuman
I would love to hear how anyone thinks that the classic Am could win this? How is he going to beat Warlock with the ig anyways let alone Abraxas who is right alongside him.

Warlock creates superman & the gang to take out AM 131

quanchi112
WHich is what quasar was inferring. He was aiming it at the magus. And he said if he wasn't careful he could destroy the universe. That mean he could use it wrong and destroy the universe. But as we can see, it only destroyed one person. Him. He had it set right. Magus just pwned him. The un at its full potential is multiversal while the Spectre at his full potential is multiversal as well. Imagine the Spectre hostless hes nowhere near as powerful and its the same as you putting someone who doesnt know how to operate the un.

quanchi112
Warlock create superman & gang to take out AM 131 He could sit back while Superman and some heroes take out Am all day.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Right but it had universal power even when aimed at one person, thus proving that it's power is NOT limited to the situation.
No. it's power is limited to the user and thier purpose.

quanchi112
Then you need to learn how to read. Cuz I didn't say the Un isn't multiversal. You argue about stuff like this all the time. If the ig can defeat the un easily dont ya think its multiversal as well.

King Kandy
No. it's power is limited to the user and thier purpose.
Then why would it have universal power when only one person is the target? That makes no sense.

quanchi112
No. it's power is limited to the user and thier purpose. Just like the Spectre is limited to its host and what kinds of power its tapping into. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
The un at its full potential is multiversal while the Spectre at his full potential is multiversal as well. Imagine the Spectre hostless hes nowhere near as powerful and its the same as you putting someone who doesnt know how to operate the un. FAIL. The Spectre at his weakest is Multiversal. He beat Nabu who is more powerful than kismet, who is the gaurdian of ALL dc realities. The Spectre at his most powerful is omniversal. Actually above it. A multiversal being would never even be a fight to Michael. The Spectre actually put up a decent fight.

quanchi112
Then why would it have universal power when only one person is the target? That makes no sense. I am trying to understand his logic here as well.

quanchi112
FAIL. The Spectre at his weakest is Multiversal. He beat Nabu who is more powerful than kismet, who is the gaurdian of ALL dc realities. The Spectre at his most powerful is omniversal. Actually above it. A multiversal being would never even be a fight to Michael. The Spectre actually put up a decent fight. Spectre got his ass beat by Marvel who wasnt multiversal but was limited to whatever magical beings were left funneling him with power. Spectre got his ass beat. He couldnt beat him without cutting off his power supply which wasnt infinite.

King Kandy
I am trying to understand his logic here as well.
Yeah it's as if i've stepped into bizarro world, and nvr not using evidence=him having a strong logical backing.

Mr Master
So then the AM is closer to the Alient Entity than the retconned IG gems.
That were now part of nemesis.
I was replying to Kev,
who said he never seen someone reach beyond the "Beginning of Time" in Marvel.

So I showed him one of several who have.

It had nothing to do with comparing anything.

kevdude
Nobody knows of a being who's went beyond time like AM did huh?? It would take LT to stop AM

quanchi112
Yeah it's as if i've stepped into bizarro world, and nvr not using evidence=him having a strong logical backing. Nver just tries to downplay marvel because hes well jealous.

Mr Master

Then why would it have universal power when only one person is the target?

That makes no sense.
thumb up

quanchi112
Nobody knows of a being who's went beyond time like AM did huh?? It would take LT to stop AM Yeah because Superman and some bums didnt get the job done. laughing laughing

Heroes beat him man please accept this.

He just recently showed back up to earth with an army and got bfr'd and owned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spectre got his ass beat by Marvel who wasnt multiversal but was limited to whatever magical beings were left funneling him with power. Spectre got his ass beat. He couldnt beat him without cutting off his power supply which wasnt infinite.

You dont' know how powerful marvel was do you? Obviously He had multiversal power but only in limited supply. Please try harder. You keep saying marvel as if it was really just him.

Mr Master

And This Truth, has NEVER been retconned:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infinity_Gems

"The Infinity Gems ...
Each one allows its owner complete Omnipotence ...
wielded together, nothing is impossible for their bearer ...

In fact,

Marvel.com states the Infinity Gauntlet grants,

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infinity_Gauntlet_(item)

Powers: "Absolute Omnipotence when the Gems are used altogether"

The IG alone makes one "God" (absolute Omnipotence) beneath the LT.

Mr Master
..........................................................................................

Thanos became "God" beneath the LT according to Marvel comics:

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1825/igmakesyougod7zf.th.jpg

Thanos, ... "In-effect became God"

..........................................................................................

Warlock became "God" beneath the Lt according to Marvel comics:

http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/4705/igmakesyougod23un.th.jpg

Warlock, ... "was mentally unfit to be God"

Soul Gem states, that the IG is Omnipotence ... and makes the wielder All there is:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5749/igisgod7bm0.th.jpg

"I am one of Six which were once One ...
we were Omnipotence and All there was"

The Living Tribunal certifies this claim:

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1970/igisgod2dn4.th.jpg

"Warlock chose him while in a state of Omnipotence,
AND,
it can NOT be denied"

In plain english ... the LT called Warlock "God"

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2392/ltcallsiggodtf9.th.jpg

"Is that the type of God you are?"

Jim Starlin

(the writer/creator of the Infinity Gauntlet)

gets interviewed by Marvel Age.

Marvel Age is a Marvel title specifically designed to get the intricate details
to stories which would otherwise be compressed by time & space.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7315/igmakegod1bz0.th.jpg

"The Infinity Gauntlet,
a story that dealt with the idea of a nihilist (Thanos) becoming God"

Jim Starlin himself adds:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9950/igmakegod2zt8.th.jpg

"I've done the good side of God and the bad side of God,
I've gone as far as I can with the Infinity Gauntlet"

Now go ahead and contradict Jim Starlin writer/creator of the Infinity Gauntlet Trilogy.

lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah it's as if i've stepped into bizarro world, and nvr not using evidence=him having a strong logical backing.
The logic is that using a feat performed years later by someone else with the same device is RETARDED. That would be like saying Superman could do the same thing with the UN as Quasar or Reed. Different perspectives.

nvrbeenwthagirl

And This Truth, has NEVER been retconned:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infinity_Gems

"The Infinity Gems ...
Each one allows its owner complete Omnipotence ...
wielded together, nothing is impossible for their bearer ...

In fact,

Marvel.com states the Infinity Gauntlet grants,

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infinity_Gauntlet_(item)

Powers: "Absolute Omnipotence when the Gems are used altogether"

The IG alone makes one "God" (absolute Omnipotence) beneath the LT.

ALl bullshit. Each one grants it's owner omnipotence and yet Thanos beat all of the Elders. Bullshit statement not backed up by on panel evidence. And the other retarded statement, how can someone be omnipotent Under the LT when he's not even a greater omnipotent. LMAO. MOre Spam. choking up the threads with shit you have posted a hundred times.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>