Movie Transformers invade Terminator Future

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
The future battle where Skynet takes over.

Movie Transformers Vs those Terminators.

No cube.

braz
I'd say the Transformers would be whipping some major ass at first, but after awhile I think they'd lose. There's too many damn robot Terminators programmed in skynet.

golem370
Autobots & Decepticons?

endrict
Originally posted by golem370
Autobots & Decepticons?

Yup.

TricksterPriest
Cartoon versions would own the Terminators. Movie versions are too outnumbered. Plus, Skynet could always drop a few nukes.

grey fox
Transformers get stomped. Sabot rounds were breaking through their armour , plasma blasts will do worse.

Prime and Megs will fall last though.

Darth Martin
Skynet pwns their ***es. Seriously the only thing the Autobots and Decepticons got on Terminators is size. HK's come in and wipe them out.

There's only like meybe two dozen of both put together.

There are like by T3 in the future.

Millions of T-800, T-850's, and older models.

Thousands of T-X's and I'm not counting T-1's older models HK's or aircraft.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Skynet pwns their ***es. Seriously the only thing the Autobots and Decepticons got on Terminators is size. HK's come in and wipe them out.

There's only like meybe two dozen of both put together.

There are like by T3 in the future.

Millions of T-800, T-850's, and older models.

Thousands of T-X's and I'm not counting T-1's older models HK's or aircraft.

^^ Co-signed. Skynet simply overwhelms them with numbers and once discovering their weakness to super hot rounds annihilates them with phased-plasma rifles in the forty watt range. laughing out loud

Inhuman
Originally posted by grey fox
Transformers get stomped. Sabot rounds were breaking through their armour , plasma blasts will do worse.

Prime and Megs will fall last though.

Correction: Starscream will jet away after those 2 have fallen.

braz
Originally posted by Inhuman
Correction: Starscream will jet away after those 2 have fallen.

laughing

Just like in the movie. stick out tongue What was that he mumbles as he flies out into space?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Kutulu
^^ Co-signed. Skynet simply overwhelms them with numbers and once discovering their weakness to super hot rounds annihilates them with phased-plasma rifles in the forty watt range. laughing out loud eek! laughing Happy Dance

Darth Martin
bump

grey fox
Originally posted by braz
laughing

Just like in the movie. stick out tongue What was that he mumbles as he flies out into space?

No idea, he just shrieks as he flies away.

Darth Martin
Who?

grey fox
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Who?

Starscream

slubRbDz6U4

Darth Martin
Then the HK's will shoot him down. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.