i am a legand gauntlet(sort of)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
which newyork based superhero would be able to survive day to day life surviving morning and nighttimes,after said event?

out of interest how long could they last?

Ptr_Grifin
I think Spider-Man could survive for as long as needed. Also Luke Cage, along with Ironfist. I think it would be a great scene to see Ironfist fighting off the infected.

endrict
Batman

Kento
None since they'd probably all be effected. Though if they get the immunity to it..probably any of the. They could do it a lot easier also. Spidey wouldn't need to worry about them since he could get away from them easily and has the spider-sense to warn him if they come, most of the X-men that I know of should be able to easily, Reed would just cure it, any of the other F4 would do fine surviving along with Daredevil. If they ended up fighting them they probably wouldn't survive but just staying alive inside the city shouldn't be problem for most since they fight bigger threats.

llagrok
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I think it would be a great scene to see Ironfist fighting off the infected.

LORD B
wolverines healing factor would be a major asset for him.

Comicbook_kid
Hands down....

The Punisher

LORD B
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Hands down....

The Punisher smokin'
hed be like a kid in a candy store

Darth Martin
Any superhero. no expression

spetznaz
I was also thinking the Punisher (you said New York based). The dude would virtually be thanking his lucky stars for the situation probably.

There re others who would do pretty well (even better, far better) but the most interesting to follow would almost certainly be the Punisher.

Inhuman
Blade

Darth Martin
Yea Blade would be best suited. but Punisher's good too. Robert Neville's a poor man's Frank Castle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.