Sonic v.s. Samus Aran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

(Hyper and Super Sonic are available)

ESB -1138
Sonic WTFpwns Samus badly

Neo Darkhalen
Sonic no expression

Furion
Lulz at people who put Samus on the lvl of uber beings just because they saw Haloid. WHICH WASN'T EVEN THE REAL MASTER CHIEF!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Furion
Lulz at people who put Samus on the lvl of uber beings just because they saw Haloid. WHICH WASN'T EVEN THE REAL MASTER CHIEF! Never heard of Haloid. I go by the games. Samus would own Master Chief.

Sonic is uber now?

Samus pisses on normal Sonic. Super and Hyper Sonic are a different story.

How about Hyper-mode Samus? Edit: That's a better fight.

Dead Warrior
Let`s see

We are choosing between a creature that can run and beat robots at high speed (roughly 200 miles an hour) and a lady in a metal suit that knows how to kill massive monsters with her powerfull weapons and can roll up into a ball, wich the hedgehog can also do(ulthough he can use this as an attack.

Course sonic needs seven gems to transform as to samus`s special mode.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dead Warrior
Let`s see

We are choosing between a creature that can run and beat robots at high speed (roughly 200 miles an hour) and a lady in a metal suit that knows how to kill massive monsters with her powerfull weapons and can roll up into a ball, wich the hedgehog can also do(ulthough he can use this as an attack.

Course sonic needs seven gems to transform as to samus`s special mode.
I put Sonic's speed closer to Mach 1. Samus can run at high Mach speed with with the Speed Boost, and it makes her invincible.

Samus's Morph ball is used as a weapon too. She has Morph bombs and highly destuctive Super Bombs.

Normal Sonic is seriously outgunned. All he'd be able to do is Spin Attack her, and use an occasional Chaos Control. Samus would pwn him.

And, as for Hyper-Samus, she's physically invincible. The only way she's defeated is by Phazon Overload, and since Sonic doesn't have any of that, she pwns him badly.

Shadowloo's OG
I'm pretty sure Sonic can take it.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Shadowloo's OG
I'm pretty sure Sonic can take it. Normal Sonic vs Normal Samus? Nah.

Spin Attack and Chaos Control is all Sonic's good for, and he's got low durability. Samus has him outgunned.

Dead Warrior
Sonic might suddenly snap, because he doesn't accept defeat that good,

he probably will turn into mad sonic IF he survives the first few blows from samus's weapons.

Cosmic Cube
Sonic might suddenly snap, because he doesn't accept defeat that good,

he probably will turn into mad sonic IF he survives the first few blows from samus's weapons. Pardon my ignorance, but what abilitiy does Mad Sonic have that normal Sonic doesn't?

Shadowloo's OG
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Normal Sonic vs Normal Samus? Nah.

Spin Attack and Chaos Control is all Sonic's good for, and he's got low durability. Samus has him outgunned. Sonic is REALLY fast tho, how is she gonna shoot'em?

Dead Warrior
When sonic is in mad mode he is much faster is speed and reaction and can use some kind of quick fist combo on oponents,

he is also protected by some wierd aura that makes him invulnorable for a short period.

he has done this only a few times though...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Shadowloo's OG
Sonic is REALLY fast tho, how is she gonna shoot'em? With the Speed Boost, Samus could make up for most of the speed difference.

And she has the Annihilation Beam, which has a homing effect, rapid fires, and travels at light speed, annihilating it's target on contact. That's a pretty sure-fire way to hit him.
When sonic is in mad mode he is much faster is speed and reaction and can use some kind of quick fist combo on oponents,

he is also protected by some wierd aura that makes him invulnorable for a short period.

he has done this only a few times though... I don't see Sonic doing lots of damage to Samus. Her armor is pretty sturdy.

Dead Warrior
... and course sonic can't really concentrate all to well,
hence being consumbed by hatred, in a short matter of time he just starts smashing up everything around him.

Dead Warrior
... in mad mode.

ESB -1138
I put Sonic's speed closer to Mach 1. Samus can run at high Mach speed with with the Speed Boost, and it makes her invincible.

Samus can do that in a straight line after a while of building up speed. Sonic runs at the speed of sound and has much, much better control of his speed.

Samus's Morph ball is used as a weapon too. She has Morph bombs and highly destuctive Super Bombs.

Sonic has homing attack, spin dash, fire spin dash, blue tornado, and sonic wind. Not to mention that Sonic has managed to survive the explosion of the Death Egg not once...but twice now.

Normal Sonic is seriously outgunned. All he'd be able to do is Spin Attack her, and use an occasional Chaos Control. Samus would pwn him.

Sonic uses Lightspeed Attack and speed blitzes Samus so badly she has no clue what just happened. So let's add Lightspeed Attack to Chaos Control (freezes time) and what can Samus do?

... and course sonic can't really concentrate all to well,
hence being consumbed by hatred, in a short matter of time he just starts smashing up everything around him.

Umm...when did this happen?

And, as for Hyper-Samus, she's physically invincible. The only way she's defeated is by Phazon Overload, and since Sonic doesn't have any of that, she pwns him badly.

Yeah because Samus just stays in Hyper mode...oh wait after about 25 seconds she is returned to normal plus she used up her energy tanks for it. Great way to defeat Hyper Sonic who truly is invincible. So let's take his Chaos Control and just toss Samus into space like Shadow did with the Black Comet.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Samus can do that in a straight line after a while of building up speed. Sonic runs at the speed of sound and has much, much better control of his speed.

Sonic has homing attack, spin dash, fire spin dash, blue tornado, and sonic wind. Not to mention that Sonic has managed to survive the explosion of the Death Egg not once...but twice now.

Sonic uses Lightspeed Attack and speed blitzes Samus so badly she has no clue what just happened. So let's add Lightspeed Attack to Chaos Control (freezes time) and what can Samus do?

Umm...when did this happen?

Yeah because Samus just stays in Hyper mode...oh wait after about 25 seconds she is returned to normal plus she used up her energy tanks for it. Great way to defeat Hyper Sonic who truly is invincible. So let's take his Chaos Control and just toss Samus into space like Shadow did with the Black Comet.
Straight line? Gimmie a break, that was on SNES. Everything else you said is fine.

Sonic has to charge the lightspeed attack for a few seconds, and it's not a big deal, Samus has seen worse. Chaos Control time freeze only lasts a few seconds, not enough time for him to do any serious damage. Samus could create a temporary black hole, and that would be the end of Sonic.

When I say Hyper Samus, I mean Samus at the end of Corruption, when she's in permanent Hyper Mode, and the only thing that harms her if further Phazon corruption.

I'm not so sure about Hyper Sonic, though. Gotta learn more about him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.