Bender's Big Score or The Simpsons Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mitchum
I, personaly, prefer Bender's Big Score. But some douchebag who will remain unnamed just keeps calling me an idiot, i don't know if that means he disagrees with me or he's just insulting me. I just want to know, from those who have seen both films, to say which one they liked more.

douchebag=axel

ragesRemorse
Benders big score by far. Bender, felt like an actual movie event rather than an extended episode. The wit and topical jokes were rampant through out. The movie also had many inside jokes that only avid fans of the show could pick up...,something i had hoped the simpsons would have focused on. It was also a long movie giving your rental monies worth.

The simpsons was stale, monotonous and typical. It was an ok movie, but it did nothing to set its self apart form any of the more recent sub-par simpsons episodes. I felt as though i was watching a movie for children rather than a movie for simpsons fans, unlike benders big score.

bob4444
Bender's big score, I absolutely hate the simpsons in general.

ragesRemorse
i guess people thought this movie was shit, and didn't watch it haha, thats a shame too, because i would really like three more futurama movies to release in 2009

deathbucket
Bender definitely. You know, of all the FOX shows that got canned over the years Futurama is most deserving of a second chance, and "BBS" clinches it. Their devotion to conceptual continuity, character development, engrossing plots, and rewarding endings is unparalleled in television animation.

Their musical numbers, on the other hand, have gotten worse...but who's complaining...?

Impediment
Futurama, without a second thought.

The Simpsons Movie was good, but it was such a let down from what it could have been.

Reverend Axel
I disagree with all of you.

Now if it were Futurama movie Vs. Family Guy movie. I would definitely choose Futurama.

dant3g0
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Benders big score by far. Bender, felt like an actual movie event rather than an extended episode. The wit and topical jokes were rampant through out. The movie also had many inside jokes that only avid fans of the show could pick up...,something i had hoped the simpsons would have focused on. It was also a long movie giving your rental monies worth.

The simpsons was stale, monotonous and typical. It was an ok movie, but it did nothing to set its self apart form any of the more recent sub-par simpsons episodes. I felt as though i was watching a movie for children rather than a movie for simpsons fans, unlike benders big score.

What he said...

And what's funny was that I watched Simpson's Movie in the theater and I fell asleep.

And I watched Futurama in my room lying in the bed. And didn't even felt a slight bit of drowsiness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.