SMP vs Sentry,WWH,Thor(current),Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
4 on 1, SMP has the solarsuit and is bloodlusted. Do these 4 have what it takes to put him down.

Erik-Lensherr
No.

vlaaad12345
So SMP the guardian enhanced sbp also wearing a solar suit to gather solar energy even faster then he already does...........wow this is an absolute ass beating.

Inhuman
Red Sun Radiation 131

vlaaad12345
Dont see even the silver surfer being able to depower a precrisis kryptonians absorption rate+the suit,not to mention he can just use the guardians powerssmile.

iceman24567
Well i think the over power this gut like Superman, Supergirl and Powergirl did no way is he able to survive this onslaught Thanos would even lose.

janus77
Surfer siphons power out of SMP and into WWH, whilst Sentry and Thor attempt to maintain a defensive forcefield around them.

could be done, no?

not sure how much of the SMP thing is hype and how much is reasoned...

Gecko4lif
smp in a rape stompe

unless this is endgame thor....

starlock
team for the win

Priest
Team

Estacado
Prime.

horrorwolf
Surfer drains SMP of all solar energies and screws with his dna turning him into a Toyman lookalike just for kicks.

Sentry and Thor assault him leaving him as a beaten and totally defenseless parapalegic for WWH to completely annihilate.

Team takes this.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Surfer drains SMP of all solar energies and screws with his dna turning him into a Toyman lookalike just for kicks.

Sentry and Thor assault him leaving him as a beaten and totally defenseless parapalegic for WWH to completely annihilate.

Team takes this.
Right...no surfer isnt draining a precrisis kryptonian with a solar suit backed up by guardian energies under a yellow sun,sentry and thor get manhandled with one hand and wwh gets turned into paste with one punch.

Sundipped
Originally posted by The Great Galen
4 on 1, SMP has the solarsuit and is bloodlusted. Do these 4 have what it takes to put him down.

I'm afraid not.

Tony Stark
The TEAM FTW... Solar suit or not SMP is not getting past these beasts 4 on 1.

SMP dies. evil face

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Tony Stark
The TEAM FTW... Solar suit or not SMP is not getting past these beasts 4 on 1.

SMP dies. evil face
He can kill litterally everyone here in one punch.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Sentry and Thor get manhandled with one hand and wwh gets turned into paste with one punch.

No.

*T*
WWH loses without a doubt.

horrorwolf
First of all The Silver Surfer could easily drain Prime's stored energies and convert/transmutate them into into harmful forms such as red sun etc...

As Surfer is the fastest and most resourceful combatant here, his moves determines the outcome.

In all likelyhood, Surfer would eat that solar suit for breakfast and proceed to wipe out SMP's solar filled cells for brunch.

Thor, Sentry and WWH would have whatever was left for dessert.

Team takes this.

Gecko4lif
except for the wolhe supe being over 100k the speed of light you are completely right

Surfer has pretty bad reaction speeds I mean look at all the people who tagged him

the thing jaw jacked him for christ sakes

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
except for the wolhe supe being over 100k the speed of light you are completely right

Surfer has pretty bad reaction speeds I mean look at all the people who tagged him

the thing jaw jacked him for christ sakes

Surfer can EASILY be as fast as he need to be by amping his powers to suit his needs.

and Thing did 0 damage to Surfer.

Gecko4lif
the thing knocked surfer unconcois

plus aegis swatted surfer like a gnat and his body crumbled

horrorwolf

plus aegis swatted surfer like a gnat and his body crumbled

As I said, Low showings resulting in 0 damage to Surfer. Team takes this due to their combined high ones.

Kutulu

In what comics did the Thing knock him unconscious? I've heard this tossed about but have yet to find it.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Kutulu
In what comics did the Thing knock him unconscious? I've heard this tossed about but have yet to find it.

I remember Thing trading blows Surfer on several occasions but there was never any damage whatsoever...much less knockouts.

Ask Gecko to post a scan of this supposed "KO" to Silver Surfer.

vlaaad12345
First of all The Silver Surfer could easily drain Prime's stored energies and convert/transmutate them into into harmful forms such as red sun etc...

As Surfer is the fastest and most resourceful combatant here, his moves determines the outcome.

In all likelyhood, Surfer would eat that solar suit for breakfast and proceed to wipe out SMP's solar filled cells for brunch.

Thor, Sentry and WWH would have whatever was left for dessert.

Team takes this.
Or prime punches surfer in the face and knocks him out,and then goes to town on everyone here,surfer isnt draining a precrisis kryptonian with a solar suit on and guardian energy reserves sorry it just isnt happening,no one else in this fight is of any threat at all he would man handle them easily.

Erik-Lensherr
SMP (Guardian's energy) > SBP > Everybody else involved in this match.

The Great Galen
Well considering SMP can go at speeds that traverse wide spans across the unverise instantly and can deliver punching power enough to oneshotted an entire planent....Id say he could go through all 4 of them within a few seconds into fight.

horrorwolf
Well considering SMP can go at speeds that traverse wide spans across the unverise instantly and can deliver punching power enough to oneshotted an entire planent....Id say he could go through all 4 of them within a few seconds into fight.

So can Surfer.

But Unlike SMP, he also can sustain himself by feeding off of SMP's energies if he chooses....or he can convert SMP's energies, his own, or any other nearby sources as he sees fit.

I think Surfer's cosmic awareness is also being ignored here as well as his matter manipulation, power conversion, precognitive abilities. They would come into play huge vs. SMP with a solar suit.

The Great Galen
Considering that high tier energy manipulators couldn't I dont see how SS could. SS has the best chance of all all 4 but he couldnt possibly handle the speed/strength of prime. SS has be stalemated by Gladiator and was even injured by Cable.

horrorwolf
Considering that high tier energy manipulators couldn't I dont see how SS could. SS has the best chance of all all 4 but he couldnt possibly handle the speed/strength of prime. SS has be stalemated by Gladiator and was even injured by Cable.

True, and thats exactly why SMP wont be going through him in seconds. Surfer is just as fast....and with any nearby cosmic energy sources to absorb can be faster...whether its WWH's gamma or even SMP's own solar energies

Then, I'd say Thor would be the 2nd major factor again depending on what Surfer chooses to do.

The Great Galen
Sufer needs time to amp before he would even be able to react to primes speed....thats time that SMP would spend going through the entire crowd including SS.

horrorwolf
Sufer needs time to amp before he would even be able to react to primes speed....thats time that SMP would spend going through the entire crowd including SS.

Hmmmm....

You have a great point here, as Surfer often uses absorbtion to amp his abilities...SMP already has his stored energies ready to instantaneously utilize....I'm not sure if and how fast Surfer can aborb and amp.
Most of Surfers feats have shown him using it almost instaneously...maybe Prime gets the advantage here....he doesn't need to absorb and convert...just amps off what he has.

But Im not sure why Surfer couldn't also amp off his own stored cosmic energies - not sure.

The Great Galen
As fat as I know, SS has always took sometime to amp...maybe not a lot but it was always a few momments worth if im not mistaken. In this case, to even begin to approach primes levels if strength and speed surfer would need prep and time to aborb cosmic energies...plus we dont know how long surfer could susttain that level power or if he would just pass out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Look at it this way, Take everyone SBP has fought at the same time, and then pit them against the four. SBP still won. Can these four beat a precrisis kryptonian and Superman? Can they take on 30 GL's including the 4 best on top of that? Can they take on Zatanna, Wonder Woman, Zuriel, Flashes, firestorm etc?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Look at it this way, Take everyone SBP has fought at the same time, and then pit them against the four. SBP still won. Can these four beat a precrisis kryptonian and Superman? Can they take on 30 GL's including the 4 best on top of that? Can they take on Zatanna, Wonder Woman, Zuriel, Flashes, firestorm etc?

Silver Surfer's abilities allow him to take this....due to his ability to detect, manipulate, absorb, and feed on energies at a cellular level.

But its only potentially.

I know he can potentially amp to match SBP's abilities, drain his stored solar cells, and bombard him with harmful versions....the problem is that I'm not sure how quickly he is capable of doing so - and I can't recall feats to support it....thus I now give this to SBP.

janus77
how about Surfer just gives SMP crippling pain by altering his dna a little?
nothing much needed, just enough to change a Kryptonian into a craptonian ... it wouldn't take any time whatsoever for someone of Surfer's powers (planet-wide instant dna manipulation, instant mental/physical 'happy' delivery etc ...), thereafter SMP's in trouble trying to prevent his body from exploding on him because his cell structure has been changed and is no longer capable of holding the solar energies...

or Surfer goes into the macroverse and then begins draining SMP of all his energies, dumping them into WWH just so that they stay out of SMP's reach...

or Surfer turns WWH into an amalgam of himself and Hulk... impossible to kill, already amped with a universe of energy ... I think that'd work.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Can these four beat a precrisis kryptonian and Superman? Yes actually... Surfer would solo them.

Think about it before you respond. smile

batdude123
Superman Prime wins this.

I have no idea what more he has to do in order to prove that Surfer can't do anything against him.

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Yes actually... Surfer would solo them.

Think about it before you respond. smile

Cute.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by janus77
how about Surfer just gives SMP crippling pain by altering his dna a little?
nothing much needed, just enough to change a Kryptonian into a craptonian ... it wouldn't take any time whatsoever for someone of Surfer's powers (planet-wide instant dna manipulation, instant mental/physical 'happy' delivery etc ...), thereafter SMP's in trouble trying to prevent his body from exploding on him because his cell structure has been changed and is no longer capable of holding the solar energies...

or Surfer goes into the macroverse and then begins draining SMP of all his energies, dumping them into WWH just so that they stay out of SMP's reach...

or Surfer turns WWH into an amalgam of himself and Hulk... impossible to kill, already amped with a universe of energy ... I think that'd work.
Or surfer gets one shoted with a punch to the face and smp owns everyone here...thats how it will actually go down.

Priest
Or surfer gets one shoted with a punch to the face and smp owns everyone here...thats how it will actually go down.
Lulz at Surfer getting one shotted.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Priest
Lulz at Surfer getting one shotted.
Lulz at silver surfer taking more then one hit from a guardian enhanced sbp.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by batdude123
Cute. Not really... I mean, they went straight through a red sun... not hard to figure out who'd win...

Priest
Lulz at silver surfer taking more then one hit from a guardian enhanced sbp.
Read Heralds of Galactus, Sufer got slammed into a planet by Tenebrous (equal to galactus), and still was able to channel the crunch after wards.

Tenebrous >>>SMP
smile

batdude123
Surfer doesn't stand a chance.

Team gets beaten.

Priest
Im not saying Surfer gets wins. I do find it funny that people thinks he gets one shotted cause he gets pwnd by Thanos all the time.

vlaaad12345
Im not saying Surfer gets beaten. I find it funny that people thinks he gets one shotted cause he gets pwnd by Thanos all the time.
Hes consistantly not good in a physical fight,smp is physically stronger by leaps and bounds than anyone surfer has ever takin hits from,smp will knock surfer the **** out.

Mr. Slippyfist
Hes consistantly not good in a physical fight,smp is physically stronger by leaps and bounds than anyone surfer has ever takin hits from,smp will knock surfer the **** out. Prime>>Galactus?

vlaaad12345
Prime>Galactus?
Galactus punched surfer in the face?cant say I remember that nor do I remember galactus ever having physical feats,thanos level physical people time and time again show themselves able to **** surfer up in a hand to hand saying that smp couldnt is just ridiculous.

Priest
Hes consistantly not good in a physical fight,smp is physically stronger by leaps and bounds than anyone surfer has ever takin hits from,smp will knock surfer the **** out.
Tenebrous punch>>>SuperMan Prime's punch no expression
And Surfer was not knocked out by it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Galactus punched surfer in the face?cant say I remember that nor do I remember galactus ever having physical feats, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't remember... or if you never read the issue(s)...

So... Prime>>Galactus?

janus77
apparently.
'cos Surfer's been smacked around by Tenebrous, blasted full-on and with deadly intent, by Aegis, smashed into a planet and then further pummeled b Tenebrous and was still in the 'fight' (well, ass-kicking really but still...).

and can SMP punch Surfer if Surfer's casting illusions and making SMP chase ghosts?

is SMP immune to having his dna manipulated?
wouldn't take much, just enough to destabilise them.

Priest
Galactus punched surfer in the face?cant say I remember that nor do I remember galactus ever having physical feats,thanos level physical people time and time again show themselves able to **** surfer up in a hand to hand saying that smp couldnt is just ridiculous.
Name one person that other than Thanos and Thor with the power gem that ****ed up Surfer physically...

Tenebrous literally double fisted Surfer into a planet in the process of destroying it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by janus77
and can SMP punch Surfer if Surfer's casting illusions and making SMP chase ghosts?

is SMP immune to having his dna manipulated?
wouldn't take much, just enough to destabilise them. no expression

vlaaad12345
I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't remember... or if you never read the issue(s)...

So... Prime>>Galactus?
Go ahead and post it than,again since when does galactus punch people in the face or have any notable physical feats,prime>>>thanos,thor,thing,hulk and everyone else who has physically given surfer trouble.

Mr. Slippyfist
Go ahead and post it than,again since when does galactus punch people in the face or have any notable physical feats, I can wait.
Anyway... so you agree that Prime>>Galactus?

Priest
I can wait.
I think Prime would **** up Galactus in mercy laughing out loud

vlaaad12345
I can wait.
In physical fight sure,post the ****ing thing already.

Mr. Slippyfist
In physical fight sure,post the ****ing thing already. That's all I wanted...

I have no idea what I'm supposed to post.

WrathfulDwarf
Seriously people....

...what are Sentry and WWH going to do? sleep

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Seriously people....

...what are Sentry and WWH going to do? sleep Turn each other into Bob and Bruce?

WrathfulDwarf
Turn each other into Bob and Bruce?

Yeah...I can see how that would help SS and Thor. stick out tongue

Mr. Slippyfist
Yeah...I can see how that would help SS and Thor. stick out tongue SMP will be like:
"Stupid NERDS!"
And swiftly kill them.

Then, Thor will be like:
"Holy Odin's ass cheeks! What a fatality! You can really do that to heroes?"

And then they'll all go to the bar, pick up some skanks, and play some Pong.
Stalemate. srug

Lumby
can someone help me with the acronyms

IceMan2008
WWH beats SMP
SENTRY beats SMP
Thor loses
Silver Surfer loses

IceMan2008
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
SMP (Guardian's energy) > SBP > Everybody else involved in this match.

you dc fanboy suck
Marvel > dc

Inhuman
Originally posted by IceMan2008
WWH beats SMP
SENTRY beats SMP
Thor loses
Silver Surfer loses

What the f**k?

IceMan2008
Seriously people....

...what are Sentry and WWH going to do? sleep

each of them can kill superman prime

*T*
Holy crap.

IceMan2008
In physical fight sure,post the ****ing thing already.

sad dc loses

quanchi112
each of them can kill superman prime You obviously know nothing about Superman Prime.

The Great Galen
Prime is skyfather level, SS is outmatches by peeps on that powerlevel. Surfer has never had the speed or strength of Prime, SMP can move before Sufer thinks.

quanchi112
Prime is skyfather level, SS is outmatches by peeps on that powerlevel. Surfer has never had the speed or strength of Prime, SMP can move before Sufer thinks. Prime would win but dont get silly here. He wasnt all over Superboy when they met either time. Surfer>Superboy.

IceMan2008
Originally posted by quanchi112
You obviously know nothing about Superman Prime.

I read sinestro corps. He's top tier level, not plus not minus.

IceMan2008
Prime is skyfather level

So Prime is Odin's level ? wink

Jesus...

quanchi112
I read sinestro corps. He's top tier level, not plus not minus. Hes well above top tier. Name me a top tier who could beat him then, he fought them in packs while weakened and didnt go down.

Inhuman
So Prime is Odin's level ? wink

Jesus...

Prime is Jesus level

The Great Galen
So thats wat I said, Prime is skyfather level approaching PC levels. He could literally deliver planet busting blows to Surfer in less then a second.

Priest
So thats wat I said, Prime is skyfather level approaching PC levels. He could literally deliver planet busting blows to Surfer in less then a second.
Surfer can blow up a planet in less than a second, i guess he's skyfather as well smile

Inhuman

Surfer transmutates every surrounding sun into a red sun

Mr. Slippyfist
WWH beats SMP
SENTRY beats SMP
Thor loses
Silver Surfer loses Oh for f*cking Devilhulk!

The Great Galen
Surfer has never defeated marvels heroes in packs, if anything he has been injured by very weak opponents. Cable,Black Panther,Thanos,Thor..ect.

Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer has never defeated marvels heroes in packs, if anything he has been injured by very weak opponents. Cable,Black Panther,Thanos,Thor..ect. Yes he has...

Fail. no expression

Priest
Surfer has never defeated marvels heroes in packs, if anything he has been injured by very weak opponents. Cable,Black Panther,Thanos,Thor..ect.
Hulk has defeated heroes in packs, i guess he's skyfather too smile

Inhuman
Hulk has defeated heroes in packs, i guess he's skyfather too smile

Red Hulk is

iceman24567
you dc fanboy suck
Marvel > dc That deserves a auto ban.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by iceman24567
That deserves a auto ban. It's obvious who it is... he should be banned sometime... but DH's socks never do get banned right away for some odd reason...

HueyFreeman
They have a very good chance and I see them winning. Hulk and Sentry are cannon fodder but there not normal fodder. Prime (who is avid for going toe to toe) would go to fisticuffs with both. It would take a little bit to put hulk down considering he regenerates a lot. That leaves surfer and Thor, Two walking plot devices. I can see them pulling this off.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
They have a very good chance and I see them winning. Hulk and Sentry are cannon fodder but there not normal fodder. Prime (who is avid for going toe to toe) would go to fisticuffs with both. It would take a little bit to put hulk down considering he regenerates a lot. That leaves surfer and Thor, Two walking plot devices. I can see them pulling this off.
If this was sbp you might be right,but this is smp with even more boosts,he will one hit kill hulk,thor,and sentry.

Mr. Slippyfist
he will one hit kill hulk,thor,and sentry. Works for me... shifty

The Great Galen
And surfer, SS durability cant handle Primes...not by a long shot.

Mr. Slippyfist
And surfer, SS durability cant handle Primes...not by a long shot. Canadian... and has the name of one of my favorite characters...
I always try to look past the idiocy... but it's so hard. sad

HueyFreeman
If this was sbp you might be right,but this is smp with even more boosts,he will one hit kill hulk,thor,and sentry. I am pretty unfamiliar with Black suit prime so I can't say. The only issues I have seen him in is the Planet busting issue and the Myx one which is highly suspicious.

*T*
It's obvious who it is... he should be banned sometime... but DH's socks never do get banned right away for some odd reason... Who's DH?

vlaaad12345
I am pretty unfamiliar with Black suit prime so I can't say. The only issues I have seen him in is the Planet busting issue and the Myx one which is highly suspicious.
Practically the only ones we have seen him in so far,sbp was already above top tier and the black suit one has his powers enhanced even further and in this fight has a suit to give him even more solar energy.

HueyFreeman
Practically the only ones we have seen him in so far,sbp was already above top tier and the black suit one has his powers enhanced even further and in this fight has a suit to give him even more solar energy. I leave that prime open for further investigation till I see what he does to the mainstream universe. I am curious to see what happens if he meets monarch

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by *T*
Who's DH? Devilhulk.

iceman24567
I leave that prime open for further investigation till I see what he does to the mainstream universe. I am curious to see what happens if he meets monarch Thats what i want to see. eek!

The Great Galen
Here is how I figure the beatdown: Supes flies in and oneshottes Hulk,Senry,Thor,SS...oh guess it was shorter then I expected.

*T*
Devilhulk. ok thanks.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by *T*
ok thanks. Or am I wrong... new guy?

shifty

iceman24567
Or am I wrong... new guy?

shifty I really don't care who he is the kid just needs to be banned asap.

CaptainStoic
If Superman Prime were to somehow appear in the Marvel Universe, it would take far more than these guys to stop him. Anyone ever read the Exiles where the Silver Surfer rips through the Imperial guard with little to no effort? Well I see this happening to these guys vs Prime.

batdude123
Im not saying Surfer gets wins. I do find it funny that people thinks he gets one shotted cause he gets pwnd by Thanos all the time.

Prime beats Thanos as well.

Superboy Prime
Prime wins.

In the first pico-second WWH is green blood splattered all over the battlefield.

Sentry unleashes the power of a million exploding suns...and thus powers SMP....then he gets BFR by Thor for being a moron.

Thor gets physically abused.

Surfer is still trying to comprehend what the **** is going on. He tries to drain the solar energy out of SMP...but is not able to drain enough solar energy out of SMP in time.

Surfer dies.

Seriously...considering everyone SMP took on I am surprised people actually think the team wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
Surfer transmutates every surrounding sun into a red sun

Surfer isn't powerful enough to accomplish that.

IceMan2008
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Prime wins. There's no way Surfer will drain enough solar energy out of Prime to make him weak enough for them to fight fairly in time.

Thor, WWH and Sentry die.

Retard laughing

Each of them kills him.

Sentry stalemated Galactus, he kills SUPERMAN PRIME

WWH kills SUPERMAN PRIME strongest hulk ever he beat even the sentry

Thor needs magik to kill him magik > superman

Silver Surfer ? too easy, really too easy

Inhuman
He doesn't have the power for that.

shifty

bnone

Superboy Prime
Retard laughing

Each of them kills him.

superdur

strengthkills
He can kill litterally everyone here in one punch.

Were you the one saying WWH storyline was all "hype"?

batdude123
Retard laughing

Each of them kills him.

crylaugh hysterical2

iceman24567
Retard laughing

Each of them kills him.

Silver Surfer ? too easy, really too easy Reported i suggest you stop trolling.

Estacado
Retard laughing

Each of them kills him.

Yay ,another Deviltard sock.......

The Great Galen
Iceman....r u being serious or what. I dont know if i should laugh or umm...laugh lol.

IceMan2008
Oh for f*cking Devilhulk!

Oh, do you mean this guy ?

http://www.marvel.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=99278&start=0&sid=46d59e0baac02e53716c385586488104

i can't believe how much some kmc posters can be delusional

Inhuman
Reported i suggest you stop trolling.

Use your sig so peeps wont confuse you with the ice troll smile

iceman24567
Oh, do you mean this guy ?

http://www.marvel.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=99278&start=0&sid=46d59e0baac02e53716c385586488104

i can't believe how much some kmc posters can be delusional You are the only delusional person here. You think only you can be right and anybody that thinks otherwise is a total moron i suggest you look in the mirror and think about all the crap you type here.

IceMan2008
You are the only delusional person here. You think only you can be right and anybody that thinks otherwise is a total moron i suggest you look in the mirror and think about all the crap you type here.

Delusional is anyone think SMP can beat Thor/Sentry/Hulk/Silver Surfer all at once. No he is really stupid. Each of them can beat him. And wwh#5 sentry/hulk can erase dc universe.

Tony Stark
Prime beats Thanos as well.

no

Inhuman
And wwh#5 sentry/hulk can erase dc universe.

baka

tkitna
Team wins. If anybody dies, the Sentry brings them back to life to continue the battle.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by tkitna
Team wins. If anybody dies, the Sentry brings them back to life to continue the battle.
Or smp rips sentry in half along with anyone else here.

Priest
U can't name one person that Prime done that to that was not a fodder.

The Great Galen
So good we all agree, team dies.

horrorwolf

Can't....cause it wont happen.

vlaaad12345
He easily drew blood and smashed the face of someone much more durable then everyone on this list,even rookie gls can survive black holes and go near supernovas yet prime while weakened can rip them apart in physical combat,erase them with heat vision and freeze them with his freeze breathe,he then can dive right thru the anitmonitors armor and come out unharmed and then throw the antimonitor more then a solar system away,he then was crushing a guardians skull.....so yes he can do that anyone here.

Priest
He easily drew blood and smashed the face of someone much more durable then everyone on this list,even rookie gls can survive black holes and go near supernovas yet prime while weakened can rip them apart in physical combat,erase them with heat vision and freeze them with his freeze breathe,he then can dive right thru the anitmonitors armor and come out unharmed and then throw the antimonitor more then a solar system away,he then was crushing a guardians skull.....so yes he can do that anyone here.
1) The Corps only serve the purpose of fodder, their only purpose is to get beat up or get killed ever since Parallax. Also i disagree that Rookies can survive within a black hole.
2) Prime was not weak with all those examples u mentioned.
3) Surfer and Thor can Surfer and maybe Sentry can Survive within a black hole.
4)It's pretty ridiculous that you think that these guys can be riped apart like some fodder fools, but then again you don't know jack about Thor, Surfer, and the Hulk.

oh yeah, u dident name any big names that Prime "ripped" apart.

guy222
team

vlaaad12345
1) The Corps only serve the purpose of fodder, their only purpose is to get beat up or get killed ever since Parallax. Also i disagree that Rookies can survive within a black hole.
2) Prime was not weak with all those examples u mentioned.
3) Surfer and Thor can Surfer and maybe Sentry can Survive within a black hole.
4)It's pretty ridiculous that you think that these guys can be riped apart like some fodder fools, but then again you don't know jack about Thor, Surfer, and the Hulk.

oh yeah, u dident name any big names that Prime "ripped" apart.
He was weakened when he consistenly took down top tier gls and royally owned the other ones,prime while not weakened managed to **** yats face up when he had his shields on,surviving within a blackhole wont help them not get owned by prime,and I know alot about surfer thor and the hulk,hulk bleed allover the place in wwh he just made up for it with regen,surfer has a bad track record with people of the physical stats thor has let alone someone several tiers higher like smp is,and thor broke even with superman and was on the slighly losing side in the physical department,smp before guardian powerup showed that superman level beings dont matter and that it takes much beyond what this team has to take him down.

Priest
He was weakened when he consistenly took down top tier gls and royally owned the other ones,prime while not weakened managed to **** yats face up when he had his shields on,surviving within a blackhole wont help them not get owned by prime,and

I know alot about surfer thor and the hulk,hulk bleed allover the place in wwh he just made up for it with regen,surfer has a bad track record with people of the physical stats thor has let alone someone several tiers higher like smp is,and thor broke even with superman and was on the slighly losing side in the physical department,smp before guardian powerup showed that superman level beings dont matter and that it takes much beyond what this team has to take him down.
Yat was a rookie with the power of ION. And his Ion powers was busy dealing with the lead poisoning..Also in that fight Yat diden't make one construct in that fight, instead he thought he could of out slug Prime.he

Other than Thanos Surfer has a pretty good track record against physical opponents, The Hulk, and The Champion of the Universe comes to mind.

Thor has other powers than physcial strength.. U know that hammer thing that Thor carries can do other things other than banging stuff.

Again Superman Prime has not Pwnd any top tiers like they way ur implying he would against this team.

Btw it was kinda hard reading ur post, erm

Lord Prime
SMP ftw, better hope Sentry dosent let his power of a million exploding suns power SMP.

Mindset
Does current Thor still have the Odinforce, he hasn't displayed that level of power yet, but I don't see any reason he would not have it.

horrorwolf
eek!
hystericallolhysterical

SMP is not ripping anyone the level of WWH, Sentry, Thor, or Silver Surfer IN HALF. ROTF.
Prime can't even get his arms around 3/4 of World War Hulk's massive leg for God's sakes much less his waist lol....very funny idea though....if not fanboyish.

Joke post of the day. laughing laughing laughing

TricksterPriest
Prime ripped through Sin corp and GLC member easily. He was physically hurting a guardian. He hurt freaking Anti-Monitor. no expression And post powerup, he's pretty much unstoppable. no

Team's ****ed. And Horrorwolf? It's not a joke. He literally can rip everyone here in half.

iceman24567
eek!
hystericallolhysterical

SMP is not ripping anyone the level of WWH, Sentry, Thor, or Silver Surfer IN HALF. ROTF.
Prime can't even get his arms around 3/4 of World War Hulk's massive leg for God's sakes much less his waist lol....very funny idea though....if not fanboyish.

Joke post of the day. laughing laughing laughing I actually think your post wins no expression no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Prime ripped through Sin corp and GLC member easily. He was physically hurting a guardian. He hurt freaking Anti-Monitor. no expression And post powerup, he's pretty much unstoppable. no

Team's ****ed. And Horrorwolf? It's not a joke. He literally can rip everyone here in half.

He flew through AM after AM who was already weak compared to his past showings, and was hit with a galaxy destroying blast...

And he beat some fodder GL's, not much of an impressive showing.

I don't remember him hurting a Guardian, do you have that scan?

horrorwolf
I actually think your post wins no expression no expression

lol even funnier!!! unless you can somehow post SMP ripping through someone of WWH, Thor, or Surfer's durability....

nono

Fact is Superman Prime can't "rip in half" anyone on team 2. (Maybe someone with GL's physical durability....)WWH, Surfer, Thor.... HELLL NO.
no2 lol Someone's been watching too much of Bay's Transformers...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Team's ****ed. And Horrorwolf? It's not a joke. He literally can rip everyone here in half. Prime is badass. If this is the Countdown Prime he would defeat them but rip them in half. No way.

He also hurt the Am after he receieved a galaxy destroying blast. Prime still wins but he isnt ripping these guys in half.

WrathfulDwarf
WWH faints when he sees SMP unleash his powers.
SENTRY screams like a little girl when SMP burns WWH.
Thor is in awe when he sees SMP smash Sentry with his fists.
Silver Surfer then decides to team up with Thor to take on the powerful SMP.

Fixed.

IceMan2008
Prime would die in WWH#3.

WrathfulDwarf
Uh-huh....

IceMan2008
So good we all agree, team dies.

Open the same thread in any marvel forum of the net and cry laughing

Juntai
Retard laughing

Each of them kills him.

Silver Surfer ? too easy, really too easy laughing

WrathfulDwarf
Prime would die of laughter in WWH#3.

Fixed...again.

IceMan2008
Fixed...again.

Open the same thread in a Marvel Forum and see what happens laughing

WrathfulDwarf
Open the same thread in a Marvel Forum and see what happens laughing

We're not in the Marvel Forum and we don't care for the Marvel forum. We're here on KMC and that's that!

IceMan2008
We're not in the Marvel Forum and we don't care for the Marvel forum. We're here on KMC and that's that!

KMC is 97% DC biased.

horrorwolf
Prime would die in WWH#3.
yes

Juntai
KMC is 97% DC biased. laughing

horrorwolf
Prime would die of laughter in WWH#3.

Fixed...again.