Team Elite vs Apokolips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright can this team with prep bring down Apokolips? Team has eight weeks plus 100 current level sentinels + Vision,Wonder Man & Hercules that can be teleported with in seconds by lockjaw . The Sentinels are all carrying a self destruct weapon with a blast equal to a 100 megaton bomb to do some damage before they are destroyed

Team Elite
Captain America
Batman
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Deathstroke
Daredevil
Cyclops
Sabretooth
Professor Hulk
Vargas
Iron Man(Thor Buster Suit)
Ant Man
Doctor Octopus
Lockjaw
Raven
Black Panther
Havok
Invisibile Woman
Storm
Darwin
Gambit

Alfheim
Wouldnt that self-destruct cause a problem for the heroes.

golem370
Well they do have Invisible Woman's force field and the Sentinels could be sent ahead as like canon fodder I mean they could do some damage but would fall eventually causing destruction as they fell. lockjaw could teleport them right into Darkseid's place set to blow causing 100 mega ton of destruction x 100. You have Stark Ant man Mister Sinister Black Panther Banner Batman & Doc Ock with 8 weeks of prep

TricksterPriest
They fail. Golem, do you have any idea how hard it is to attack or infiltrate Apokolips? Not to mention that without a boom tube, they'll all be ants to the new gods there?

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
Well they do have Invisible Woman's force field and the Sentinels could be sent ahead as like canon fodder I mean they could do some damage but would fall eventually causing destruction as they fell. lockjaw could teleport them right into Darkseid's place set to blow causing 100 mega ton of destruction x 100. You have Stark Ant man Mister Sinister Black Panther Banner Batman & Doc Ock with 8 weeks of prep

Yeah ok but its a bit unnerving knowing that your robots can self destruct if they get beaten. Its not like you dont have enough problems as it is....but yeah I guess they could think of something.

dragonballzsuck
your a ****ing idiot golem stop making shit threads *******

Madvillain
Eight weeks?

I bet someone can get their hands on the Ultimate Nullifier and do some damage.

golem370
A revised team

Team Elite
Captain America
Batman
Scarlet Witch(Not Uber version)
Magneto
Deathstroke
Classic Cable
Cyclops
Hellion
Professor Hulk
Vargas
Iron Man(Thor Buster Suit)
Guardian(Alpha Flight)
Doctor Doom
Lockjaw
Raven
Madison Jefferies
Havok
Invisibile Woman
Storm
Darwin
Cannonball
Helix(New Mutants)
Vindicator
Northstar
Aurora

golem370
I think they can do it.

ÇãPž™
yeah me too

quanchi112
If Darkseid doesnt know about the invasion I think the team gets the job done. They do have Dr. Doom. If Darkseid knows the team is screwed.

Bouboumaster
They're best chances are Batman, for his knowledge, Gardian, for his uber suit, Invisible Woman, for her power, and Doom, for the plan, for the prep, for everything else, lol

They do it 1/10, and it all depend of the genius of Doom, and how Batman can help him makin' the plan.

ÇãPž™
Doctor doom with prep, sounds like trouble.

Phantom Zone
You got people like Dr Doom and Batman on the same side and they get prep. Could be wrong but thats big trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.