Batman vs Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
If they fought in Gotham under a full moon who would win? They fight two times.

1st Fight.
They have never met.

2nd Fight.
They get a full description of eachothers history including resources, fighting styles, and powers.

Who wins?

The Fake Macoy
Full moon makes no difference, as MK does NOT get powers from the full moon (he used to, but that was ages ago).

Really, Batman should be able to win this as he outclasses MK in probably every possible area except possibly for pain tolerance.

Also, Batman with actual info on his opponent? He's going to take this with more ease. MK isn't exactly a prep mastermind.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Full moon makes no difference, as MK does NOT get powers from the full moon (he used to, but that was ages ago).

Really, Batman should be able to win this as he outclasses MK in probably every possible area except possibly for pain tolerance.

Also, Batman with actual info on his opponent? He's going to take this with more ease. MK isn't exactly a prep mastermind.

Spot on, basically what Moon Knight does Batman does better.

However, I think the full moon power is coming back as Khounsu seems to be ready to give him a power boost if he simply obeys.

guy222
bats

Mr. Slippyfist
Batman.

Inhuman
Moon knight

gets stomped

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Spot on, basically what Moon Knight does Batman does better.

However, I think the full moon power is coming back as Khounsu seems to be ready to give him a power boost if he simply obeys.

i hope so...

MK was a monster under the full moon...

King_Mungi
Moon Knight traveled to a different dimension and gained a moon boost becaming stronger then Iron Man and Wonder Man....but he was also leeching off of thousands of moons though shifty

Inhuman
Moons dont release any kind of energy or radiation shifty

King_Mungi
So I guess it's all in his head? shifty

Inhuman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
So I guess it's all in his head? shifty

Maybe hes part werewolf shifty

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Inhuman
Maybe hes part werewolf shifty

Hmmm..he has had lots of dealings with Werewolf of the Night. I'm just going to say he is a witch

carnage52
bats more weapons experimental fear gas that causes death in 15 seconds beats scarab throwing stars

leonidas
based on some discussion in the other thread, have opinions changed.....?

juggernaut74
MK is good, but Batman is great. This isn't a good fight imo.

quanchi112
Batman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.