Arishem+Exitar+Tiamut Vs Anti-Monitor+Imperiex Rex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iceman24567
All at their most powerful.

Thorion
Hulk soloes this.

Kutulu
I think this or something very similar to this has already been done, and the general consensus was that A.M. at the height of his power takes it with a pretty solid majority.

quanchi112
Celestials for the win

guy222
Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial is the most powerful on Team One. We don't even know the full extent of his power

Thorion
Originally posted by guy222
Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial is the most powerful on Team One. We don't even know the full extent of his power

Guy, I thought that OAA and Exitar were the most powerful Celestials?

iceman24567
Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial is the most powerful on Team One. We don't even know the full extent of his power Well lets go with what we have seen then?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Thorion
Guy, I thought that OAA and Exitar were the most powerful Celestials? Scathan is.

guy222
Quan and Thorion

Scathan is the most powerful Celestial ever(Earth-691)

Tiamut is the baddest Celestial(Earth-616)

TOAA is the leader. Rarely seen. He should be the most powerful. He bends time and space. Tiamut in the 2nd Eternals series is the greatest Celestial to stride the cosmos. Gaiman's Eternals verifies that also. "He's the most dangerous thing on Earth." "He's God"

quanchi112
Quan and Thorion

TOAA is the leader. Rarely seen. He should be the most powerful. He bends time and space. Tiamut in the 2nd Eternals series is the greatest Celestial to stride the cosmos. Gaiman's Eternals verifies that also. "He's the most dangerous thing on Earth." "He's God" Scathan is quite the badass. Man they should bring back gotg.

Kutulu
Quan and Thorion

TOAA is the leader. Rarely seen. He should be the most powerful. He bends time and space. Tiamut in the 2nd Eternals series is the greatest Celestial to stride the cosmos. Gaiman's Eternals verifies that also. "He's the most dangerous thing on Earth." "He's God"

The OAA Celestial was the one who simply warped space around Thor's godblast. It shows that even though the Celestials are all tremendously powerful, there are differences in their personalities and how they use that power.

guy222
Eternals 12 issue series due out soon

Focus on Tiamut and Makkari

They should back GOTG. I loved the whole LT/Scathan storyline

guy222
Originally posted by Kutulu
The OAA Celestial was the one who simply warped space around Thor's godblast. It shows that even though the Celestials are all tremendously powerful, there are differences in their personalities and how they use that power.

They all have different duties

TOAA is the Leader
Arishem is the Judge
Exitar is the Exterminator
Ziran the Tester

and on

Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial is a Rebel

Vastly powerful

quanchi112

They should back GOTG. I loved the whole LT/Scathan storyline I know I loved the Protege story arc. Its the only team I followed ever. Now I cant remember shit really because I read them over ten years ago.

Kutulu

They should back GOTG. I loved the whole LT/Scathan storyline

Hey Guy looks like Hercules is going to be tussling with the Eternals soon in Incredible Hercules # 116
http://comicnewsi.com/article.php?catid=99&itemid=10941

guy222
I have it in storage, Quan

guy222
Originally posted by Kutulu
Hey Guy looks like Hercules is going to be tussling with the Eternals soon in Incredible Hercules # 116
http://comicnewsi.com/article.php?catid=99&itemid=10941

Cool. Saw it earlier on ICT

I want Ike to win, but its in Herc's book. So

I hope Hercules isn't goin to meddle in Celestial affairs. He'll suffer the same fate as Thor

Maybe it be the long awaited rematch between Zeus and Zuras

iceman24567
People can we not turn this is to a Celestial discussion please?

Thorion
Originally posted by iceman24567
People can we not turn this is to a Celestial discussion please?

war

iceman24567
Originally posted by Thorion
war Seriously stop spamming the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.