Composite Fear (The RP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diablo Cerberus
"The world's civilizations have all been different throughout all of time. Though one thing has remained the same:

We all have our own form of mythology.

Religion, the supernatural, even our media shows signs of it.

The year of 2005, a stone was found by a group of scientists with inscriptions upon it reflecting the mythological beliefs of many different cultures, including the Greeks and Romans, the early Europeans, the ancient Egyptians, etc.

For two years, they worked to translate it. They succeeded in December of 2007, but the world would soon fall to its knees.

This particular stone ("The Cornerstone" as fate would come to name it) brought to life the creatures that we all held with such fear and respect. They began to roam the world, killing those who did not bend to their will. For two hundred years, they ruled...

2208: A resistance was formed, and the people allowed their newfound saviours to head forth, hoping they would slay the beasts and bring peace back to the world. Due to lack of training, they were killed in one fell swoop. Research began again to find a means to train and send forth our own army against them.

After another twenty years, Project Grave Trigger was formed, using only our best warriors to battle these beasts. Now, the fate of Earth... is in our hands..."

He closed his journal, setting it back on the desk and walking to the door of his room. For years, we've been slaves of the Mythos... Maybe now... now that our training is complete... we can lead them all into battle... We can win this...

Walking out into the chrome and whitewash halls of the institution, he reached to his comm and switched it to Kitsune's channel, setting it to call her to his location. Sorry, Kit, but you definitely have to see this new bit of work that Ace has been working on...

Heading for the labs, he sat outside the doorway, waiting. His whole team needed to be there for this... he only hoped that Dr. Ace would be in, as well.

android217
"Area clear? Roger that moving in," Cortez radioed in. "Alright quiet down! This is a necessary pick up. As you know, our supplies our dwindling down to nearly none. Our scouts have found a caved in supermarket with fresh supplies. We're going to make a quick clean-and-sweep and run back to HQ." Kenny was the leader of a tiny human caravan that barely made it by. Not only was their supplies dwindling, so were there forces. This clean-and-sweep team was using their last vehicles. They were going in two outdated U.S. hummers and an armored bus.

"Here we go people!" Kenny said into the radio again. Each hummer was on the side of the bus, and the bus had soldiers poking their guns out. They slowly drove down the street, trying to keep attention away. As they turned the corner Kenny whispered," It's right up here... prepare to get out." Everyone got out of their cars and walked as quietly as they could to the supermarket. "Grab as much as you can.. then back to your positions. After grabbing one can of tomato soup Kenny heard," Sir we have company!" Followed by a loud scream. "Back to the cars now!," Kenny screamed.

The bus roared to life along with the hummers. "Go Go Go!," Kenny cried into the radio. All the vehicles drove as fast as they could down the street and started to turn the corner. As the bus started to turn it was hit by a large plasma-like and flipped over into the building. A moment later it exploded. The hummers ignored the crashed bus and continued to drive down the straight-away, heading for the large dark tunnel.

The big EH
The Presence was standing on the road his mindless men standing around him, he believed the count was 15, he didnt think man deserved a body count, so he didnt waste time with it. "aim for the bus!" Presence ordered as four of his men held up rocket launchers and aimed them at the bus

android217
Kenny stuck his head out of the window. They were following them.
"We have to lose them! We can't lead them to the base," Kenny said into the radio. He stuck his m16 out and started to fire burst shots. "We'll ditch the cars in the tunnel and pick them up in a few days." The cars swerved into the tunnel, but the other was hit with another rocket and slammed into the wall. "Damn," Kenny said aloud as the car quickly dodged rubble in the dark tunnel.

The big EH
~they were actually ahead of them on the road but ahwell~ a rocket launcher appeared in Presence's hand and fired it at the bus efficiantly blowing it up

android217
~shoulda said that insteada sayin on the road~

Kenny got on the radio. "This is Cortez reporting in. We have multiple casualties and two downed vehicles. We might have to dump this vehicle, but we'll leave a tracker on it before we leave." The hummer came to a immediate stop and the survivors abandoned ship. A few meters away from the hummer was a well hidden door to the tunnels that would eventually lead to the HQ. Kenny jogged towards the entrance and removed the cover. He spun the handle on the door and pulled it open. The survivors ran in and abandoned Kenny.
Kenny put the cover in the on the top of the door, so it would fall as soon as he closed the door.

Kenny walked in the tunnels talking on his radio. "This was a complete waste of men. We found a great source of food that might also attract more survivors to there." Kenny turned a corridor and opened a tiny vent that lead to the base. After crawling in the vents he reached the HQ and got out. Jordan ordered the guards standing near the door," Ok.... inform the families of the people who died today. And tommorow send a scout out, with a live visual feed, to recover any remains at the bus wreckage. Mmmmmmkay?"

The big EH
" i want the bodies brought to me then i want this piece of crap destroyed, absolutelty nothing left, then i want you to search a radious of 1 km dont stop till you find something, when night falls stayed hidden, these weak creatures need as much tools as they can get, they'll be back for it, when they do lets give them a surprise" Presence ordered as his slaves did his biding. a throne appeared and he sat down on it waiting for the bodies of the dead

Striding Cloud
It wasn't long before Al had began to walk along the streets. He was starving but for regular food, not some useless Mythos. Watching safely in the shadows he watched Presence as he set on his throne. Al wouldn't like to get into it with this guy friend or foe. He stayed in the shadows and crouched down gently, and slowly not wanting to draw attention.

The big EH
the bodies were dragged to presence's feet "excelent work" presence said and a dagger and gun appeare in his hands. presence shot the soldier that brought the last body " next time dont miss the bus" presence said spitting on the still dieing body. he then walked towards the first body and started peeling the skin off

Wild-Cherry
The sea was a crystalline, clear abyss. It even captured the essence of a dark sheet of glass. Suddenly the peace was broken. A long, thin, snake like creature shot straight into the air, her streamline body twisting as she did so, and pierced it only to disappear into a ring of ripples which formed around the tip of her tail as it disappeared into to deep ocean waters. The serpent swam through the water, speeding through schools of fish, trenches, and even a few ship wreckages. Her strong, lean body twisted seamlessly around every obstacle, her paws tucked in toward her body tightly. As she slowed, and rose slowly to the surface, a wake built up around the ridge of scales lining her spine. At the entrance of a cove, the serpent disappeared.

Nirea took a more presentable shape quickly as she entered the cover. Her long, golden hair cascaded over the young Asparas's wet body. Wading toward the other end, Nirea dipped into the water, swimming low to move beneath a large stone, positioned before a narrow cave leading to what she had come to call her home. It was a small grotto, at the and of a pond that seemed ordinary enough. Had she not been running away when she found it, she herself would probably never known it's true depth, and that it led to the not-so-far off sea. It was truly a blessing to her. Sometimes, as she had earlier, Nirea simply swam out for no other reason than to play...though she had heard something interesting out there. Something that caused her to turn about, and head home to analyze the truth of this.

Rummaging through a small wooden box she kept, she pulled out a small piece of print, from the humans. A short while back a small group had come, stocked with guns and other ammo of course. She had picked them off one by one, but something interested her. One of the men had tried to dispose of paper before she finished him, and he failed to do so. Her eyes scanned the once unimportant piece of parchment. Bits of it were torn apart, but she could understand the general message.

30-JAN-2212

Resis......is futile. All our Ef.....ve failed.
I have se....four to deliv.....you.
Th...tim...has co....
Enact Grave Trigger

Nirea cocked her head slightly. Suddenly this meant so much more than it had those years ago. Sighing, she placed the small, torn article back into the box, where it lay among other little belongings she had. While she was out on the reef, a few creatures loomed above her, their feet dangling in the water. They were mythos, but she had still been tempted to snap off their toes. Perhaps their words are what saved them. They spoke about a new human resistance forming. It was supposed to be top secret, but apparently word had leaked out. 'Grave Trigger' they had called it. Now, talk of resistance was not uncommon. In fact everyone seemed to have their own human revolt theory...but this...this she had written on paper, by human hands. One might think she should go to other mythos, but many of them could be greedy, and vile; much like the awful humans themselves, but not quite as maniacal.
Ah well. Nothing I can do now other than be prepared.

Sighing once more, Nirea stepped off the ledge of the grotto and into the clear pond water, and waded over to it's bank, sitting and resting on a small rock as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Lady Fox

android217
"Alright... We have detected gun shots and movements on the top world. We're going to have to shut off power for the time being to keep detection away from our little paradise," Kenny chuckled for a moment then continued. "I hope you can carry on with just some candles and flashlights." Kenny stepped down from the stand and flipped the power off. He sighed as he turned on his lantern... It was time for him to get the scouts ready for tomorrows mission so he headed for armory.

"Jesse! Get your lazy arse up and get your gear... Tomorrow your gonna surface and recover any supplies and bodies," Kenny said to Jesse laying on an old couch . He reluctantly got up and grabbed his S
Springfield sniper he had left on the ground. "I'm comin Ken," Jesse yawned. Kenny grabbed one of the cameras and a mic. "O.k. we want a live video stream at all time with full audio alright?" Jesse nodded to him and placed the camera on his shoulder. "Tomorrow we'll do a full check before you go out K?" Kenny jumped onto to the couch and grinned to Jesse. "G'night."

The big EH
Presence was done half the bodies mutilation he much liked to do, he was working on a especially splendid one, he had put the arm through the chest so in came out the other end and shoved a leg in the empty shoulder socket. all his bodies were enough to make a human puke, espicially with all the skin, except the faces peeld off "there all done, now hang them up near the remnants" presence ordered one. jeep was still around and full with supplies

darkxbox
david readied his sniper rifle and put on his night vision goggles, " hey, Who took my mp5's?!"

Wild-Cherry
Nirea gazed momentarily at her reflection. Azure eyes glinted back at her, seeming foreign as she stared into them. They held no pupil, and looked just as they did in her serpent form. Unreadable, intimidating. Drops of water slid from her wavy golden tresses and fell to the water below, sending spirals in all directions. Suddenly a new set of ripples intercepted her own, followed by a voice as ambrosial and warm as the sunshine that shimmered down upon the ocean in which Nirea had basked earlier. The tongue was foreign, and had a distinct appeal to it, which made a chill run down Nirea's spine.

As the beautiful young creature appeared before her, dripping with water form the pond from which it seemed she came, Nirea's gaze was fixed upon her. She swallowed a few moments later, and realised she had been holding her breath.
Breathe.
She was stunning.

Nirea couldn't recall ever being caught so vulnerable before, and she prayed the creature would not turn hostile. Without her lifting a finger, she had Nirea feeling a bit weak already.As she spoke again, Nirea was releived to find she spoke her own native tongue. Thought whatever had slid forth from her mouth before was sultry enough to keep the Asparas stunned until her death. Now that she realised the two could communicate, she decided to find out who she was ebfore inquiring what.

" Hello there...May I ask, who are you? "

Lady Fox

Shadow Kitsune
Erika rounded a corner into the hall where James was waiting seeing him she yells out to him, "Yo, Cerberus! What's up? You said you needed to see me." She stops in front of him, putting a hand on her hip she looks down at him and ask, "So what is it that the Doc, is working on?"

darkxbox
walking down the hallway david continued to yell, "where the h*** are my f***in mp5's?!"

Wild-Cherry
" Ainikki Uolevi. "

Nirea repeated her name almost hypnotically. She tasted it in her mouth, experimenting it's delicate intricacy. The language was lush, and the name sounded like an elegant treasure that would break if tampred with. Listening intently, Nirea rested her chin on her knee, and let her eyes wander around Ainikki's face. Her eyes shimemred, her cheeks and skin were simply glowing, and her lips looked soft and supple. Nirea forced her shining blue eyes away.
La Jomana. Are you real?

" My name is Nirea. My race...perhaps thats something you would prefer not to know. If anything, though, I am that what is called the Asparas. I've learned that that name does very little for me though. "

Nirea smiled a bit sadly, dipping two fingers into the waters, and runing them in slow patterns across it's delicate surface.

Lady Fox
"Asparas? Should have figured, with your look and aura. You have beauty beyond. Fair as few"
Ainikki lowered her head gently, gazing down towards Nirea's legs and then the crystal clear water- her home. She had her gaze focused on the bottom of the pond for a brief moment. Whenever she was unsure, she almost asked the water for advise. It did not speak, but somehow it made her mind clear. She eyed up towards Nirea with kindness and a smile.

"Tell me, Nirea. A beautiful name I should add. What drives you to my pond? My current residence. Koti minun"
Ainikki felt something she had not felt before. A tingling near uncomfortable feeling, yet intriguing in a unique way. What her mind wanted to decline, her soul yearned for. Nirea was an Asparas, in a way a shapeshifter. The two had more in common than one could guess. Even though Ainikki was familiar with the asparas myth, there was even more between the two than Ainikki wanted to admit.

Nirea had broken the contact of eyes, but Ainikki gently raised her hand and put two fingers by Nirea's cheek. With a very gentle shove, she turned Nirea's face towards Ainikki's and met it with a smile, trying to reclaim eyesight.

Wild-Cherry
Nirea felt her cheeks warm a bit, and she almost withdrew from the compliment. All her life she

Wild-Cherry
{ Excuse last post. Internet cut on me (: }

Nirea felt her cheeks warm a bit, and she almost withdrew from the compliment. All her life she had been told what an ugly, horrid abomination she was; and now this beautiful creature stood before her, giving her such aknowledgement the young asparas hadn't recieved since far long ago. In fact, it had been long since she had had much contct, other than those she would lure in simply for the satisfation of the kill. Nirea smirked then. Men could be so stupid. She couldn't count the times a human brave enough to wander out into their wolrd, the world of the mythos, would stumble across her, and fall right into her trap. She never missed a beat. She always had just the right words, the right movements. Until now, when she was left utterly defensless.
How...how strange. Perhaps she's casted a spell on me?
Nirea was beggining to feel a bit flustered. Suddenly she felt small and needy, as if she should beg for help at any moment but couldn't bring herself to do so..

As Ainikki spoke, Nirea was about to turn whe she felt the soft, gentle touch of the La Jomana's fingers on her face. Slowly she turned to meet her gaze.There was a beautiful smile centered on Ainikki's face, and the impact it had on Nirea drover the normally quiet, setadfast girl to speak.

" Your pond...? I apologise. You see, I live in a grotto not far from this very spot, and theyre connected. "

She nodded toward the cave from which she had come, feeling slightly baffled. She had been here more than a few times, and never seen Ainikki before.

" I didn't mean to intrude. I..I'm sorry. "

She realised then that Ainikki's fingers were still resting on her cheek, and a part of her hoped she wouldnt move them. Another part begged that she did.

Lady Fox
"I.... have been in a slumber, so to say"
Ainikki blushed some, hearing that this woman resided not far from this place. Her cheeks turned rosen red and she instantly started twirling with her hair, using the hand that was not located on Nirea's face. She lowered her head and broke eyecontact, still maintaining her hand at the woman's cheek thoughh.

"You see.... I sleep little but long. Since I am what some would call a sea witch, I have my means of protection to the times where I am asleep"
With those words, she looked back into Nirea's eyes. She stroke her hand upwards the cheek of the Asparas and touched her hair, slowly running her hand down it all the way to the tips. She used her other hand, that had twirled her own hair to touch Nirea by the face. First she touched her forehead with a finger, but slowly ran her hand downwards the face, over the eyes, nose and stopped by the lips. As she held her hand towards Nirea's lips she gave out a sigh. She gave Nirea a kind smile before starting to speak once more.

"You see, unlike your natural beauty, I have chosen my body. This may be my true look, but only because so my heart desires"
With an almost watery gaze she stared into Nirea's eyes. Slowly Ainikki's body turned moisty and shortly gaining a blue color. It faded between her skincolor and the blue one, before becoming transparent to a degree. After a complicated form of transformation, Ainikki sat by Nirea in a complete water form. Her entire body, both organs and limbs was turned into an almost solid waterform.

The hand that was placed over Nirea's mouth was turned into water, but in a way still very solid. Water unlike any other. The taste being more refreshing than any water accessable in the world and the purity beyond divine.
"Yes, I am a shapeshifter. It has its advantages"
Her words traveled from unknown location on the watery body, since the lips werent moving.
"In order to keep myself safe during my long time of slumber, I take the form of perfect water. This pond was the perfect place for me to sleep and with a purity such as this form, not even the greatest scientists of the humans would find me- even if they knew where to seek"

"Tietenkin, haittana olla kuitenkin"
She sighed. Being a shapeshifter by nature had its advantages, but the obvious question reappeared repeatingly whenever she shapeshifted. What was her true form? What did she look like? She had taken the appearance of her dream, that which her heart desired. A humanoid with amazing beauty; a human body was her choice. But even though it was her, it was not hers.

android217
Jesse slowly walked down the tunnels with his rifle aimed up. Slowly he turned the handle of the entrance and stepped out. "No sight of enemy," Jesse whispered. "Wait wait... stop what's that," Kenny said into the radio. He was watching from the camera on a widescreen t.v. "Oh my god," Jesse said as he started to puke. "Don't touch them," Kenny ordered. It was mutilated corpses of their men.

The big EH
a mindless solider was squatted behind the remaining vehicle with supplies, he was the only one around and fired at jesse

android217
Jesse barely dodged the fire and hid behind rubble. "Under fire! Only... one enemy spotted." Jesse said into the radio. He raised his sniper rifle and started to fire.

The big EH
the solider stopped shooting and hid behind the vehicle "nanananananaa,l you cant get me!" the solider teased safely behind the vehicle

android217
"The vehicle is expendable. Destroy it you have to.. We'll find more," Kenny crossed his arms behind his back. Jesse pulled out a homemade grenade and pulled the pin out. He waited for a moment and threw it under the car.

The big EH
the grenade blew up, which blew up the vehicle, the supplies inside, and the plastic explosives which were underneath thew vehicle, easily setting off a hug eplosion and signalled Presence the come in with his forces. which he did, two armoured and armed vehicles and 30 men "kill everyone" presence oredered walking behind them "and find the entrance, they'll get sloppy" he finished ~damn guitar hero screwing up my typing, sorry if it's sloppy~

android217
Jesse pushed himself out of the rubble. His foot and left arm felt broken, and his sniper rifle was bent in half. The video camera, surprisingly, was still intact. Jesse pulled his colt .45 and started to craw towards the entrance of the HQ.

The big EH
the soliders drew closer presence was carefully watching jesse, they were about a 100 yrds away "yes escape" presence sai to himself watching

android217
"Wait! Jesse stop!," Kenny shouted into the radio. The camera was facing backwards and it was filming the mythos. But it was too late. Jesse pulled the cover off the door.

The big EH
"yes, full speed men" pesence said as a sword appeared in his hand and his soliders charged at jesse and the base yelling and screaming

android217
"God dammit! Seal off the vents that lead to our base! Get the trucks ready, we're moving out!" Kenny shouted into the comm. "And Jesse, we're sorry about this but we have to leave you." Kenny put his radio in his jacket and flipped the power off to the base. The base was in panic as they ran for the last of their vehicles, a few trucks with m50s, a longly outdated machine guns. Kenny got into the driver's seat of the truck and opened the vehicle exit. "Go!" Kenny screamed into the car's microphone.

Jesse flipped over onto his back and grinned at the charging mythos. "Don't shoot! I know exactly where they are," Jesse shouted raising his hands.

Diablo Cerberus
Originally posted by Shadow Kitsune
Erika rounded a corner into the hall where James was waiting seeing him she yells out to him, "Yo, Cerberus! What's up? You said you needed to see me." She stops in front of him, putting a hand on her hip she looks down at him and ask, "So what is it that the Doc, is working on?"

Cerberus stands, leaving a considerable amount of shadow overtaking Kitsune's slightly smaller frame. "I can't say here. I do guarantee, though, that it's going to be a great help to all of us in our upcoming fights with the Mythos." He turned to walk into the lab, though a sudden dawning apprehension hit him as he did so. "Did you... manage to find what you were sent after on your last recon?"

The big EH
Originally posted by android217
"God dammit! Seal off the vents that lead to our base! Get the trucks ready, we're moving out!" Kenny shouted into the comm. "And Jesse, we're sorry about this but we have to leave you." Kenny put his radio in his jacket and flipped the power off to the base. The base was in panic as they ran for the last of their vehicles, a few trucks with m50s, a longly outdated machine guns. Kenny got into the driver's seat of the truck and opened the vehicle exit. "Go!" Kenny screamed into the car's microphone.

Jesse flipped over onto his back and grinned at the charging mythos. "Don't shoot! I know exactly where they are," Jesse shouted raising his hands. presence drew near and a gun appeared in his hand, he shot jesse in the kneecap "why should i let you live to find somebody when i already know where they are?" presence said picking jesse up by his collar with one hand user the other to hold against his neck

android217
"Cause...," Jesse was breathing heavy. "There's a tunnel system past this door. And by the time you find them, they'll be long gone.... and at their second HQ." he grinned even with all the pain he was feeling.

Kenny checked to see if everyone was ready to leave. "Alright.... Now, Jesse has probably already given up our location to save his own life. So we are going to head to our second base up north. We built it for one day we knew this would happen." Kenny slid back into the truck and floored it.

The big EH
presence snarled while dropping jesse "give this traitor a medic" presence snarled killing a random solider while walking away and jumped on a transport

android217
"Now there's no guarantee that they'll still be in this base, but I'm sure we could cut them off at, or on their way to the base..... Do you have any airships or raiding vehicles?" Jesse was picked up by a medic and was already getting wrapped and morphine.

The trucks drove as quickly as they could down the abandoned highway, already seven miles away from their old base. "I doubt the mythos will let Jesse live for long. They'll probably get impatient and eat him alive." Kenny said to the soldier next to him. "I'll bet he won't get out of the city." The soldier laughed.

The big EH
"i have whatever i can think of why, tell me what i need" presence said eating what can be presumed as a human arm as he sat against a vehicle

android217
"We'll need choppers. There's about twenty to twenty-five armed trucks out there, with m50s on the back," Jesse grinned. "This should be easy for you to get right?"

The big EH
"i'll be able to manage 5 choppers myself, i'll need to call the rest in" presence said with a grin and walked over "howmany do you think we'll need if they are crying on the ground and unable to move?" presence asked as a solider called in for more power and choppers

android217
"You'll about four more," Jesse smirked. "I know the exact route they are going, and exactly where they're going. I'll give you their coordinates if you let me fly away in one of the choppers. And of course..... I wouldn't want anything to happen to that chopper while its flying away, so I won't give the coordinates until I'm far farrrrr away."

The big EH
presence snarled again as the hoverchoppers came in and landed "get him in" presence barked at a few soliders as presence got in one and the soliders carried jesse into the same one, they took off and shields were powered up on each one

android217
"Woah woah!" Jesse screamed as he was pulled into the helicopter. "There's no way I'm going to tell you unless I get my own chopper Mr.?

The big EH
"well you see, you have two useless legs and all there will be in the other choppers is some very hungry soliders, atleast in here you wont get eatin alive" presence said as the chopper lifted off from the ground

Wild-Cherry
A slumber?

As Ainikki spoke on Nirea nodded in understanding. No wonder. For long she had ventured to this very spot so near to her home, and sat along the line of the pond. Now she understood that the creature took rfuge at the bottom of the crystalic abyss, safe from other dnagerous mythos, predetors and, of course, the humans. It all made sense in her mind now though. As she spoke on, Nirea cocked her head.
You change your shape as well...

Blushing suddenly as Ainikki complemented her, Nirea looked down slightly. She looked up upon the foreign, odd sensation of running water brushing against her skin. She brought her eyes from Ainikki's legs to her chest; Swallowing deeply, Nirea forced her eyes up to the beautiful, liquified face. Lifting one of her hands she placed it on the one that ran along her cheek, letting her fingers delicately brush the watery surface. Closing her eyes, she breathed in deeply, trying to gather a taste from the scentwhich was emitted, but she found none. Opening he eyes them, she smiled, for the first time in a long time.

" You do realise....You're beauty comes from within. I imagine that reflects on how you change your outward form. They seem to fit together well. "

android217
"Well I guess I'll just tell ya... Um.. Nah I'm not going to tell you anything," Jesse grinned. "And I'm not a screamer so do your worse." Jesse pulled out his pistol and frowned a little. "Go for it...." Jesse quickly aimed the pistol at the pilot and fired.

The trucks pulled off of the highway and into the giant, deserted city. All the trunks rumbled loudly over the grass-covered streets. "We should be about three hours away from the base... Stay strong," Kenny said to the radio.

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
A slumber?

As Ainikki spoke on Nirea nodded in understanding. No wonder. For long she had ventured to this very spot so near to her home, and sat along the line of the pond. Now she understood that the creature took rfuge at the bottom of the crystalic abyss, safe from other dnagerous mythos, predetors and, of course, the humans. It all made sense in her mind now though. As she spoke on, Nirea cocked her head.
You change your shape as well...

Blushing suddenly as Ainikki complemented her, Nirea looked down slightly. She looked up upon the foreign, odd sensation of running water brushing against her skin. She brought her eyes from Ainikki's legs to her chest; Swallowing deeply, Nirea forced her eyes up to the beautiful, liquified face. Lifting one of her hands she placed it on the one that ran along her cheek, letting her fingers delicately brush the watery surface. Closing her eyes, she breathed in deeply, trying to gather a taste from the scentwhich was emitted, but she found none. Opening he eyes them, she smiled, for the first time in a long time.

" You do realise....You're beauty comes from within. I imagine that reflects on how you change your outward form. They seem to fit together well. "

Ainikki smiled faintly. This woman made her feel good, and very differently than she had ever felt before. She was used to touching both women and men, but none had brought such warmth to Ainikki's heart as this one. She could feel it trough the energy. This woman could understand her, maybe better than she could understand herself. She blushed, but it was not visible due to her watery form. A minor relief spread trough her body. She did not want to show any clear weakness this early, and blushing sure was one.

She suddenly catched Nirea's eyes with her own. Spontaniously she wrapped her water-warms around the womans neck and moved closer. She forgot herself, leaned over and put her watery body against the woman. She put her chin over Nirea's shoulder and leaned her head towards her cheek.
"Thank you"
She said. Her body slowly faded back into her human appearance and she could take a more steady grip. She leaned over the woman, skin touching skin and wrapped her hands over Nirea's back in a kind, gentle hug with warmth coming from the very heart of Ainikki. She smiled greatly, and was not a custom to the feeling. She hid her face behind Nirea's shoulder with a hug. That way she could express her feelings, yet hide her blushing.
Her words had touched Ainikki warmly, right by the heart.

The big EH
"Well I guess I'll just tell ya... Um.. Nah I'm not going to tell you anything," Jesse grinned. "And I'm not a screamer so do your worse." Jesse pulled out his pistol and frowned a little. "Go for it...." Jesse quickly aimed the pistol at the pilot and fired.

The trucks pulled off of the highway and into the giant, deserted city. All the trunks rumbled loudly over the grass-covered streets. "We should be about three hours away from the base... Stay strong," Kenny said to the radio. "well i can do many things that will make you scream for mommy, all of which will please me to do so, i can torture you to death for days straight peel off your skin and eat you raw, if your very very lucky it'll be in that order, first i'l cut you up a bit, then go straight to cutting of you testicles, must i go on, tell me where they are and i'll let you live" presence said as a sword appeared in his hands and pointed at a non-lethal spot on jesse

android217
"I can't trust ya... Unless you let me out now and I'll tell you exactly where their base is. You can hide in there, and ambush them when they enter. They'll never suspect it," Jesse smirked. "And I've tortured before..... It caused my lower nerve damage... I don't feel downstairs anymore. Why do you think I didn't scream or anything when you shot me in the kneecap.... Which reminds me.... My foot was broken anyways."

The big EH
"do you know whats after death jesse? i've been dead before, for exactly 2 hours, theres nothing just darkness absolutely nothing you cant o anything, it's a scary thing nonexistence" presence persuaded using his ability to scare the shit out of people "if you tell me where they are you'll be my right hand man, if you want that is, or i'll just patch you up and let you go that i promise, and i never break promises i'm a honest man" presence finished, he truly is a honest man, and thats all i have to say about that

android217
"I want you to patch me up, give me a chopper and I'll lead you to the base... Then I'll fly off and never see any mythos again... Alright? That's all I want... End of negotiations," Jesse held back any signs of fear, though they were obliviously felt inside his body.

The big EH
'you know i think i'l just bomb this area and kill you, negotiating is to frustating" presence said coming to a conclusion then ordering this whole city to be bombarded and the next city if necasary "i'll make sure all those innocent people who will die, will know it was your fault" presence said after finishing the order

android217
"You can go for it. And I don't care about other people! It's all about numero uno! Theres no guarantee that you'll get them before they get out of the city," Jesse put his pistol in the holster. "I won't put up a fight."

The big EH
"okay" prsence said throwing jesse out of the chopper "destroy it all" presence ordered as he shut the door ~they werent to high and were flying over uildings, so theres a chance he survived~

android217
~if you wanna imagine my guy, just picture Ray Liotta ~

Jesse landed on his back as he hit the ground. Luckily he had landed on a small patch of grass, which absorbed most of the blow. It still hurt, which caused Jesse to yell in pain. He pushed him self up and started to limp towards the nearby truck. It had flat tires, and was rusty all over, but Jesse had to get away from the soon to be huge crater. "Hey Kenny," Jesse said into the radio. He had almost landed on it, but shifted over onto his back.

Kenny was surprised when the radio flickered to life. "Jesse? What did you tell them?!" Kenny yelled. "I didn't tell them anything... But you need to get out of the city quick.... Presence is about to destroy this entire city, just trying to get to you." Jesse slowly said. "Alright, but we're already at the city limits, about to enter the forest." Jesse smiled as he coughed. "They've got helicopters coming. Tell your gunners to stay alert." Jesse put the radio into his front left pocket. He smashed the truck window and opened the door.

Darth Extecute
Tom Ace stood in his laberatory in the base, running some samples that he had taken from a slayed mythos. He was not for this war, and in matter of fact he wished for nothing more than to live in peace with the creatures. But both the mythos and the humans seemed to want this war, with a one-sided victory. Tom didnt, and he hoped to find something that could assist him in a more... peaceful way out.

Wild-Cherry
Nirea gazed forth as Ainikki's expression changed slightly. It couldn't quite be made out due her watery form, but there was a definite change. For a moment it seemed her watery body would burst and flood everywhere, but much to nirea's surprise it didn't. rather, it moved on to her.

Nirea felt the woman's body press against hers, the wet, smooth coolness draping over her like a blanket of heavy nostalgia, triggering feelings in Nirea she didn't know she had. It was not her first time having contact like this, but the way Ainikki held her sent chills down her spine, and she even had to slide her teeth over her lips for a moment to keep from gasping. Her heart raced, and her throat tightened before she was finally able to relax around the woman's grasp. As she took her human form, Nirea let out a deep sigh. She still felt the dampness from the water form, but now it mingled with a more human like warmth. Nirea knew her own skin probably felt a bit cool to the touch.

As she spoke, Nirea could only nod her response, and then let her head rest against Ainikki's as she hugged her. Letting her eyes slipped closed, she couldn't help but wonder what had happened to make her feel this warmly toward someone who a short time ago was a stranger.

Lady Fox
Ainikki held herself against Nirea's body with a hug, letting the water from her shapeshifting dry of a little. It felt like she could have her wrapped around Nirea forever, never letting go. However, she dropped the thought and instead put her two hands on Nirea's shoulders and leaned back a little. She looked Nirea into her eyes, giving out a gentle sigh. She smiled towards the woman, in a way that pretty much spoke about trust.

She had her right hand run gently along the shoulder, gently soothing along the neck of Nirea. She had it running on the back of her neck and up to the lower areas of the backside of her head, where the roots of her hair started appearing.
There she stopped her hand, while running the other hand, her left hand smoothly along her shoulder and down Nirea's collar bone. She had it go just above Nirea's bust and stopped by Nirea's sternum for a moment.
She had her crystal blue eyes meet Nirea's as she moved the hand upwards, from the sternum, up the throat and placed two fingers over her lips. She placed her two fingers gently between Nirea's lips, before moving her hand slowly to the side, having it against Nirea's cheek in almost a gripping manner.
She skipped a little closer, almost sitting entirely in Nirea's lap, as she pulled with her right hand Nirea's head closer to hers. She moved her own head closer gently, having her heart pound wildly, but in a most beautiful and wonderful way. She put her nose gently against Nirea's and gave out a heavy breath that caught wind against Nirea's lips, out of both thrill and nervosity. She moved her lips closer, however, before she could successfully put her lips against Nirea's, her foot twitched. She had one foot in the water and the vibration that next touched the water instantly reached her toes.

She grabbed Nirea by her neck and back, wrapped her arms around her and pulled her body tight to her own. She put her foot against a rock and kicked of, throwing both herself and Nirea into the water- Ainikki had wrapped her arms around Nirea and thrown herself backwards to the water, in case the impact would have been rocks. Fortunatly, it wasnt.

With surprising silence, the two fell into the water and under the surface, causing next to no rippling effect or splat. This all due to Ainikki's control over water. She put her hand against Nirea's mouth in a way that indicated she should be quiet.
Indeed her feet had not fooled her, for a patrol of human soldiers had stopped by the other end of the pond to fill their water supply.

It felt like her heart stopped beating as she held her breath. Did they see Ainikki? Did they see Nirea? Did they simply have their gaze focused on the crystal clear water?

Wild-Cherry
Nirea didn't want to move. all she could hear was the beating of her heart-or maybe it was Ainikki's- and she was perfectly fine with that. At this point in time she wasn't even sure if she was still breathing or not. All she knew was that it felt disturbingly yet satisfyingly natural to have this woman's body pressed against hers. opening her pupiless glowing blue eyes, Nirea gazed deeply into Ainikki's as she sat up. Her heart beat quickened.

As she moved closer, Nirea intinctually lifted her arms, which she had noticed were hanging limply by her lean side, and placed both hands delicatly on Ainikki's waist, letting the rest on her curvy hips. Everything from that point on seemed to occur in short, slow fragments of time that left Nirea's head near spinning. Ainikki moved onto her lap, her hands wound up Nirea's back. Shivers flooded down her spine, and Nirea tilted her head a bit around Ainikki's as she moved her face closer. The warm bit of air that rippled across Nirea's lips brought on a warmth that enveloped her whole body, and, finally, their lips touched.

Not a moment later did Nirea feel a falling sensation that made her question the fact that maybe she had been in serpent form and fallen asleep, and found herself spiraling into a deep abyss of a violently gripping whirlpool.
When she opened her eyes, however, she saw Ainikki's face just in front of her's, water passing over it. She had been so wrapped up in her she tuned out the sound of the humans closing in. At that point, she hadn't even cared.

Unwilling to give up the tender sweet taste of Ainikki's lips, Nirea tightened the grasp she had around her waste, and pressed her lips hard onto the beautiful creature who lay against the pond's bottom beneath her. She dare not speak a word out loud, but as she clung to Ainikki she vowed silently.
I will protect you.

Lady Fox
Ainikki was ready to swim to battle as they made impact at the bottom of the pond, however Nirea didnt. It was not something that Ainikki minded, for she did not mind dying this way. Not like this, and as the thoughts crossed her mind, she put her left hand against Nirea's bottom with a push towards her own body, having her right hand run up Nirea's head and held her face against her own.
The water surrounding them was almost not existing, for the feelings to have Nirea's lips against her own was overwhelming. She did not want to let go, ever. She had her left hand run upwards Nirea's back, as she wrapped her legs around Nirea's bottom, holding her body against her own tight.

Her heart started pounding wildly, as she felt warmth trough her entire body. Fortunatly, Ainikki could breath under water, for the intensity made her seperate their lips and she gasped for air trough the oxigen thath was in the water. She did not pause for long, as she pressed Nirea's body against her own and her face agianst Ainikki's again.

Her rapid heartbeats and the intense situation made her forget herself, that she was a water witch. Water was her field of expertise, and as was it her bodys. The warmth that she felt slowly spread in the water surrounding her, and it started heating up. Except for the specific location where Ainikki and Nirea laid, the water heated to such a level that it started steaming around their location. Steam rose from where they were positioned and the water surrounding Ainikki turned into nothing but steam.
Almost being located inside a minor dome, the two women was laying on a dry spot in the middle, at the bottom of the pond- surrounded by water. Something that Ainikki who had her eyes closed, did not notice.

Darth Extecute
Tom Ace had left his lab a time ago, following a patrol of soldiers to investigate a pond. They had brought water supplies from there before, and the samples that he had taken from what was incredibly refreshing made him curious. It was not a natural cause that made the water as amazing as it was, so it could only be the result of some kind of mythos. He knew many mythos resided in water, but which one that could purify water, he had no idea of.
The soldiers eventually reached the destination and was all given bottles to fill. There was a fair estimating to say that there were 15 of them, and Tom of course, that didnt consider himself a soldier at all.

He walked up to the water, believing he saw movements a while back when they were approaching. He couldnt find anything at the time being, but bent down to try the water. He filled a minor cup and it tasted great. It was indeed very refreshing. As the men had filled their bottles, they scouted the area for mythos. Since they found nothing, Tom waved them to return to base, as he himself got up and turned around. As he was about to leave the location, a strange sound came from the pond. As he turned his head back towards it, he got a little bit surprised by the sudden steam that rose.

"MEN!" He commanded, and it didnt take many seconds before the soldiers were back, gun in hand. They aimed towards the mysterious phenomenon, and Tom raised his hand as indication that they should hold their fire. He slowly removed his shoes and started to slowly walk down into the pond. He wanted to find out what it was that caused the heat in the center.

He waded towards the center with caution, and curiosity at the same time.

Wild-Cherry
Nirea gasped a bit as she felt Ainikki's hands move across her body. As Ainikkie rested one behind her head, Nirea let her own hands explore the diverse and beautiful body that was Ainikki. Her body was wrought with tension as the sensation of water drifting seamlessly around their tongues, silencing their kisses registered in her mind. This whole thing felt surreal and dreamlike, but simultaneously it was something so perfect that Nirea almost wished she could die here like this.

As their lips parted for a moment, they both gasped in a short breath and plundered into each other once more. When Aniikki wrapped her legs around Nirea's body she shuddered and let out a soft, silent moan into the woman's mouth. It felt like they were the only ones in the world for just a moment; like nothing else even existed. Not time, nor space, nor any living beings. As if the world had simply and suddenly stopped revolving around them. A thought then crossed Nirea's mind, and she gained back some of her mind.
It really did

She opened her eyes and found that the two lay in a dry spot, around them a wall of steaming water. and the humans.
They couldn't yet see them, but they were there. Nirea pulled herself unwillingly away from Ainikki's mouth, and with one quick, tender slip of her mouth on her lips, Nirea pulled the woman close, and began circling around her as she took her serpent form.

She had wound herself around the pond an easy five times, and in doing so caused the steamy water to encase the full pond again, but her cold blooded body temperature cooled it to the point that it wouldn't burn Ainikki who still remained in the center. Rising then, Nirea lifted her head and snarled, glaring at the human in front of her. She was ready in a moments notice to, with a swipe of her powerful tail, take out the majority of his team, but she refrained.

android217
Kenny and his survivors had been driving around lost for hours.
"Look over there! Survivors!," One of the truck drivers pointed out. It was a group of soldiers in a pond. A serpent-mythos had just wiped out his entire team. "Stay here," Kenny said into the radio and stepped out of his truck. The trucks stayed in the trees, and Kenny slowly walked towards the pond. "Attack on my command." He whispered into the radio. Kenny pulled out his 9mm and stepped closer.

Lady Fox

android217
"Open fire!" Kenny shouted. All the trucks pulled out of the forest and the machine guns started to fire. The out-dated guns barely scratched the two giant serpents. The sounds nearly deafened Kenny. He raised his pistol and started to shoot. "Hey! Don't be peaceful! We gotta destroy these things!" Kenny barely screamed over the machine guns.

Darth Extecute
Tom gasped.. The soldiers put him down gently and raised their guns towards the two serpents. Tom raised his hand quickly as an indication for them to hold fire. He got up, staring almost stunned at the two serpents. Males? Females? There was so many questions he wanted answered, but obviously so little time. The first serpent to have rose was mad, but the second was furious. So far, that was the only indication of threat there was. He looked back at his men, who was very obviously nervous. Some even shacked from top to toe.

Tom lowered his stance a little, making himself appear smaller to not present himself as a threat. he did not know if they understood english, and was too caught up in fascination to ask them. He slowly walked towards the pond, but one man grabbed his shoulder and shook his head. Tom patted the hand of the man and nodded, as he instead bent down and tried study the two. The men behind him on the other hand was terrified, and one was nervous enough to accidentaly pull the trigger.

A clip of automatic fire was bursted loudly out towards the pond, as the trigger jammed. He directed his gun straight up and the clip was finished straight upwards. Tom, filled with panic turned to the man who stressfully tried hiding his gun.

The words "Open Fire" was heard from behind, and the soldiers assumed it was the voice of Tom. Without hesitation, the group of soldiers opened fire against the furious serpents.

Lady Fox

android217
~just to tell ya we have some little kids and women in the trucks too~

Kenny threw a homemade grenade at one of the serpents but it snapped its tail at it, sending it back. Kenny fell to his back to dodge the live grenade. It continued to hit one of the trucks with the women and children. "Oh my god!" Kenny stopped firing and ran to the burning truck in a futile attempt to save them. He stopped short realizing that it was already too late. Kenny fell to his knees and placed his face into his hands. "Fall back," He said into the radio. "We can't take these beasts down." Kenny jumped onto the back of one of the trucks that was in reverse.

The big EH
the choppers flew by overhead. 2 pulled back after the explosion one landed quickly and the other stayed in the air. Presence got out of the grounded chopper "aww looks like my fun has been ruined" presence said to himself seeing the serpent mythos

Lady Fox
~just to tell ya we have some little kids and women in the trucks too~

Kenny threw a homemade grenade at one of the serpents but it snapped its tail at it, sending it back. Kenny fell to his back to dodge the live grenade. It continued to hit one of the trucks with the women and children. "Oh my god!" Kenny stopped firing and ran to the burning truck in a futile attempt to save them. He stopped short realizing that it was already too late. Kenny fell to his knees and placed his face into his hands. "Fall back," He said into the radio. "We can't take these beasts down." Kenny jumped onto the back of one of the trucks that was in reverse.

(The intellectual commander should have thought of that before using it in combat. Ainikki could impossibly have known, so it is all over the one in charge's hands wink)

Wild-Cherry
Nirea let out a disgusted, guttural roar and dove after Ainikki. shots fired past her, Ainikki taking the bulk of them. It reeled at her heart, and the serpent crashed toward the shore, blowing past soldiers, slamming them in different directions with her strong, sleek, tail. Ainikki was a shifter, but Nirea was more experienced in this form, and she knew how to use her body to her advantage, something most people didn't realise it. Most believed a serpent used it's teeth for it's only means of defense. A misconception that lead to many a demise.

Suddenly Nirea's body crashed into Ainikkis's forcing her aside as a grenade aimed at Ainikki look refuge under under her long, heavily muscled torso. In a final attempt to reach the person who had ordered fire on her and Ainikki, and roared and she slammed herself heavily into his truck, spinning it out few yards. With another sharp snarl, the truck and a few others were speeding off.
Cowards. Despicable cowards.

Suddenly the powerfully designed grenade went off, and with a long, loud moan, the serpent crashed to the ground, her body twisting for a moment in the sharp pain of shrapnel that dug into her underbelly. Her tail coiled and uncoiled as she fought the tormenting slices. Mustering her energy she pressed her face against Ainikki's to see if she was alright. A helicopter overhead wrung a pain in her stomach. Nudging Ainikki once more she slid her body around the other serpents and urged her toward the pond, where she dove in, taking her Nymph form, and darted into the cave that connected their homes, making sure she was out of the humans sight. She turned to make sure Ainikki was behind her, here eyes wide with concern, anger and a protectiveness she had never felt before, washing over her body like an ocean wave.

Lady Fox
Ainikki watched them retreat in fear, nudging her head towards Nirea's when she checked for Ainikki's well-being. Currently, Ainikki prefered nothing more than to pursuit the runners and make them pay for the pain that they had inflicted on Nirea. She herself was in pain as well, but nothing worth mentioning. All she cared for, was how Nirea felt after the attack.

Ainikki watched the humans flee out of sight. She snarled after them, but turned and crawled towards the pond. She stopped by the edge and shrunk down to humanoid size, transforming into a human. Unlike Nirea, Ainikki's shapeshifting was Ainikki. The wounds that had been inflicted remained as she took human form, and she stumbled towards the pond in pain.
She stopped for a moment, as if frozen in time. She very slowly turned her head as she heard a sound. She then discovered Tom on the ground and she lowered her head towards him. Humans, they brought nothing but violence and pain. She met Tom's eyes in a fierce manner before she waded into the pond. Before she dove, she looked at Tom one last time:
"Inhottava! Humans. I warn your spieces to ever get anywhere near this pond again! How is that for a sample?"

She frowned, holding her hand over her bleeding stomach as she endered the pond and swum towards the cave on the other side.

Wild-Cherry
The sight of Ainikki swimming toward her, her blood swirling around her pained Nirea greatly. As Ainikki reached her, Nirea reached her arms out to hold the bleeding woman. She herself was quite cut up as well, especially on her stomach where she had taken the grenade. Even then, she cared little. She pressed caring hands onto Ainikki's stomach, and closed her eyes slightly. Soon they began to glow brighter, and she clenched her teeth as her hands trembled a bit. a blue aura had formed around them, slowly but steadily healing the lacerations on on her skin. Nirea was doing someting very rare to her kind. She was donating her life energy to sustain another; and she was doing it without remorse. Finally she fell to her knees, letting her hands fall from Ainikki's stomach, and brought them to her own which was covered by now in dark, silvery blue blood.

When she managed to stand, Nirea gave Ainikki a panicked look.

" Come one....this way. "

She watched as the woman gave the first man who had shown a sharp glare. Nirea couldn't even look at him. She would surely slaughter him without control if she made eye contact. he had caused this.
Grunting suddenly, Nirea put pressure on her belly, and tugged gently at Ainikki's soft hand in the direction toward her home.

The big EH
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
The sight of Ainikki swimming toward her, her blood swirling around her pained Nirea greatly. As Ainikki reached her, Nirea reached her arms out to hold the bleeding woman. She herself was quite cut up as well, especially on her stomach where she had taken the grenade. Even then, she cared little. She pressed caring hands onto Ainikki's stomach, and closed her eyes slightly. Soon they began to glow brighter, and she clenched her teeth as her hands trembled a bit. a blue aura had formed around them, slowly but steadily healing the lacerations on on her skin. Nirea was doing someting very rare to her kind. She was donating her life energy to sustain another; and she was doing it without remorse. Finally she fell to her knees, letting her hands fall from Ainikki's stomach, and brought them to her own which was covered by now in dark, silvery blue blood.

When she managed to stand, Nirea gave Ainikki a panicked look.

" Come one....this way. "

She watched as the woman gave the first man who had shown a sharp glare. Nirea couldn't even look at him. She would surely slaughter him without control if she made eye contact. he had caused this.
Grunting suddenly, Nirea put pressure on her belly, and tugged gently at Ainikki's soft hand in the direction toward her home. presence figured it was useful to follow the disgusting beings and turned his attention to the other mythos "do you require help miss?" presence asked with a gentle tone. normally he was a ruthless bastard, but only towards humans, he was pretty kind to mythos as he felt only animals and his kind deserved to live on this once beautiful world which had been corrupted by the humans "i have medical supplies in the chopper if you need them" presence asked again with a gentle tone, although he thought they would percieve him wrong with his pretty scary skull mask thing on (see character bio if you wanna see it)

Lady Fox

android217
Kenny sat in the truck alone. Almost everyone had died from either the serpent, the bomb, or his own stupidity. Only three trucks had made it, and only one of carried civilians. "There was a soldier back there... He must have somewhere to live... I'll go alone to go see if he is alright... This time, no one shoots a thing," Kenny laid his m16 down on the truck seat and placed his pistol in its holster. He walked down to the pond to see the serpents were actually females. And they were with Presence, the one who ruined their old HQ. He waited for them to leave before going to the pond.

The big EH

Wild-Cherry
They had gotten a decent distance, and where in the extent of the cave closer to the pond. Nirea's inner being ached to be near her grotto which stretched immediately into the ocean. The sight of her own blood now running thin worried her a bit, and she craved the seawater which harboured her so safely. More so than that, she prayed Ainikki didn't leave her side. Despite her wounds she was comforted by this being's mere presence. In the dimness of the cave, Nirea kept her hand against Ainikki's body until they stopped.

As Presence came into view, Nirea was nervous at first, thinking him to be human, but settled as she caught his scent. He was neither human nor hostile, and as he spoke she felt relieved. He wanted to help. A sharp remark from Ainikki assured he wouldn't, and strangely Nirea felt comforted this. Thankfully the light was sparse enough to hide the blush that crossed Nirea's nose. She wanted Anikki to take care of her...she liked this feeling. She wasn't sure what exactly this feeling was however.

As Ainikki ran a hand down her body, Nirea gazed up at her graciously, thankfully, and gave Presence a short nod, letting him know he was welcome with them. Listening intently then, Nirea refocused on Ainikki. She nodded slightly after she finished speaking, and eyed the gash on her stomach.
I....Trust you.

" Go ahead, I'm ready. "

As Ainikki slid the solid water form arm slowly into Nirea's wound, the flesh around it stung lightly at first, then bitterly. Nirea slipped her fang like canines over her lower lip, and bit hard to fight back the sharp pains inside her lower abdomen. Slowly the pains lessened, and Nirea felt her body strengthening near instantly. She even felt a little dizzy from the rush of fluids and replacements into her body. She felt the bits of annoyingly painful shrapnel leave her, and her skin tighten just a bit. As Ainikki pulled her hand free, all that was left was a lightly bleeding patch of scar tissue.

As Nirea released her bit on her lower lip, a small bit of her silver blood rested on them. She locked eyes with Ainikki and bowed her head, taking her solid hand, and squeezed it lightly.

" Thank you. "

Lady Fox

Diablo Cerberus
Originally posted by Shadow Kitsune

Originally posted by Diablo Cerberus
Cerberus stands, leaving a considerable amount of shadow overtaking Kitsune's slightly smaller frame. "I can't say here. I do guarantee, though, that it's going to be a great help to all of us in our upcoming fights with the Mythos." He turned to walk into the lab, though a sudden dawning apprehension hit him as he did so. "Did you... manage to find what you were sent after on your last recon?"

<<just so Kit can catch up today...>>

Wild-Cherry
As she felt Ainikki's soft arms pull her in, Nirea couldn't help but smile. Resting her head on the girl's abdomen, she sighed contently. The words she spoke, though foreign, were beautiful, and brought forth a heated emotion from deep within Nirea. Even though she hadn't a clue what the words meant, the meaning could be picked up from her tone. As Ainikki pulled away momentarily Nirea let her eyes drift away.
Quit it. Stop letting your emotions get the best of you.
Still, she couldn't quite grip the idea of a connection being non existent. What they had, for even such a short time.....Nirea's face reddened, and she held her gaze on the ground.
Stop it, stop it, stop it. It's not like I havn't been with a woman before.
That was true, but never had she felt as strongly about it as she did now.

As Ainikki spoke again, Nirea shook her head, and the thoughts that circled around inside of it. Withdrawing a deep breath, she forced her attention over to Presence and smiled slightly as Ainikki mentioned her name.
It's so easy to smile around her.
Covering another unwelcome blush with the back of her hand, Nirea faked a yawn and then looked back at Presence, waiting for a response. She leaned to her left a little, her head brushing slightly against Ainikki's side. A warmth ran down her spine instantly and she sighed, knowing she couldn't deny herself much longer.

Lady Fox

The big EH
"i'm sorry i dont speak.... german?' presence said taking a guess at the language she was talking with, although he believed he might be wrong. anyway presence smiled back to be nice "are either of you hungry?" presence asked kindly

Wild-Cherry
A shiver ran down her spin as Nirea felt the warm breath touch her ear. Smiling somewhat, she leaned into the kiss Ainikki placed on her temple, and let her eyes meet the other woman's. As she moved her arms up and over Nirea, she moved her hand slowly, sliently through the thick moist air of the cave and took Ainikki's hand, lacing her fingers within Ainikki's, and rested her head against her. She looked back at Presence as he spoke and smiled then.

" Finnish. "

Her eyes limmered a bit, as she felt quite proud to know that answer.
She thought about his offer than. She supposed then she was quite hungry. She wondered if Ainikki was as well. She had, in fact, been in a sense, hibernating for long. Nirea herself hadn't eaten yet today, and it was already getting later into the evening. Still, she never had been one to take food from another, not without a fair hunt. If Ainikki desired it though, she would.

She looked up at her then waiting for her response.

Lady Fox
"I apologize for my tongue, but I am not custom to your language and it often slips my mind.
I actually have not ate anything for a couple of months, so if you could go grab me something to eat- that would be sweet. If Nirea here wants some, bringing something to her as well would be quite angelic"
Ainikki was kinda hungry, as she always were when she had just recently woken up. However, not until he had mentioned food did her stomach start to growl.

She looked at Nirea, uncertain if the woman wanted some food as well. She grasped Nirea's hand gently and hugged her from behind. She leaned her head against hers and smiled gently, giving out a comfortable sigh.

darkxbox
david rounded the corner, " hey cerberus, you seen my mp5's?"

Wild-Cherry
As she hugged her, Nirea felt Ainikki's stomach growl gently. Her words accompanied it, but she still felt reluctant to taking the stranger's food. Though his offer was generous; Nirea much preferred her own cooking. After thinking for a short moment, Nirea turned in Ainikki's arms so she was facing her , and met her eyes with a gentle smile. A sshe took in her expression she was impelled strongly to kiss her, but resisted, due to the man's presence behind them. Looking at him then, Nirea stood and brushed a stray wisp of hair from her face.

" My home is not far from here...It's still within the cave, but further down. If you'd like to go there, you may, As for me I'm going to go find some food for myself. I hope not to offend you. "

Her voice was apologetic, and sincere. Turning her face back to Ainikki's, she lifted there interclosed hands and leaned a bit closer.

" What would you like to eat? I can hunt, and cook, and I promise it will sustain you. If you'd like you can accompany me...or head back to my home with Presence. "

Diablo Cerberus
Originally posted by darkxbox
david rounded the corner, " hey cerberus, you seen my mp5's?"

Looking up, having been distracted by Kitsune's presence. "No, can't say I have, Dave. Meeting in the wroom hen Dr. Ace returns, though. He said he had something he wanted to show all of us." He leaned back against the wall, his full attention averting back to Kitsune, though he turns back to Dave for a second. "Where was Ace going, anyway?"

Becci

Wild-Cherry
Closing her eyes, Nirea sighed gently feeling the woman's hands run across her back. She instinctively pulled herself closer, but remained still after that. She looked over her shoulder at Presence and bowed her head in agreement with Ainikki as she spoke, and with a smile, she turned, leading Ainikki by the hand with a short glance over her shoulder at the man she smiled slightly.

" Be careful, and don't worry, my home is safe. We'll bring something back for you if you'd like! "

She didn't wait for an answer, rather, she led Ainikki off toward a separate branch of the cave. It opened into a partially underground den like area which further extended into a meadow. The sky was dark now, but hunting would still be easy for Nirea's keen senses. She promise herself that whatever Ainikki desired, she would catch, though, really, there was only one thing she was interested in eating right now. In the darkness of the night a deep pink sprinkled over her nose and cheeks, dousing them in short heated burst.

Nirea turned then, toward Ainikki. She still held her hand, and didn't have the mind to let it go. Looking around for a moment, she smiled at the woman. These grounds were lush with prey Nirea had hunted on a decent amount, and she was feeling especially determined tonight.

" Tell me want you want. Whatever it is, consider it yours. "

Becci
Ainikki turned her head back, trying to see if Presence had followed or not. When he was nowhere in sight, she could clearly hear Nirea ask what she wanted. Whatever it was. Ainikki took a deep breath, standing still for a moment. At that point she stood turned away from Nirea, but the eye contact was soon reached again, as Ainikki rapidly turned in Nirea's direction.

She walked right into Nirea physically, putting one hand behind her back and the other one by Nirea's behind. Vaugly lifting the woman up, she pushed her backwards and against a tree. The hand placed at her back traveled slowly upwards and to the back of Nirea's head. Ainikki stared into Nirea's eyes, almost as if her own was on fire. Her gaze was deep and almost watery.

Ainikki let her face approach closely and as she moved Nirea's head closer to her own, she put her lips against Nirea's neck and breathed out a long withdrawn breath.
She kissed her by the neck and sticked out her tongue, having it travel up Nirea's neck and to her face. She licked her over her lips and nose, as she wrapped her right leg around both Nirea and the tree for a better grip.
She held her up with the arm that was placed over Nirea's behind and she pressed her lips quickly against Nirea's, somewhat rough. Ainikki closed her eyes and it didnt take many seconds before she pressed her tongue to the inside of Nirea's mouth. She caressed over Nirea's behind with her hand and pulled her own body closer to Nirea's with the strenght of her leg that had wrapped itself to the backside of the tree.
Ainikki tilted her head and playfully she twirled her tongue with Nirea's on the inside of Nirea's mouth. She breathed heavily trough her nose and unintentionally due to her physical strength and length, pushed Nirea higher up the tree- resulting in Nirea not reaching the ground with her feet.

Ainikki had no idea what Nirea wanted, but currently she could not help but to care for her own desires.
Ainikki was a vegetarian, but she prefered sharing that with Nirea AFTER she had gotten what she truely wanted. Which was Nirea

Wild-Cherry
NIrea gazed intently at Ainikki. For a moment she feared the woman would turn and run and that would be the end of this.
This. What is this?
As she looked away for a moment, Nirea took a half step toward her, only to be pushed back forcefully, much to her surprise and pleasure. As her back hit the tree Nirea took a short moment to silently thank Anikki for feeling the same way as she did, and was glad she had acted on it. Nirea herself might not have, in fear of turning Ainikki away for good.

Soon Nirea's thoughts turned into tangled masses of thread, and she let them go all together. Seh felt Ainikki'shands glide over her body, and as she was lifted she readily wrapped her legs around the woman's body, placing her hands behind Ainikki's head as she kissed her deeply. When she began to kiss her neck, Nirea leaned it back, parting her lips slightly as her hands fell to Ainikki's shoulders. As their lips met again in a wet, passionate melding, Nirea let her hands, which were near trembling, run gently down her back, only grazing the skin with her sharp fingernails. Her back arched and she wrapped her arms loosely around Ainikki, trying not to pant to hard as they kissed. Her breaths were short, and seemed even unimportant at the moment. Carefully she moved her body hard against Ainikki's, and pulled back for a moment.
" Ai..Ainikki, I..."

She cut herself off, and buried herself in the warmth of the other woman again, smothering her word's into her warm, delicious mouth.
I think I love you.

The big EH
"actually i was thinking pasta" presence said and as he held out his hand a table appeared infront of him with delicious pasta, bersheda, honey ham and utinsels "hows this? i know some people prefer other meats but ham is just my favourite" presence asked and chairs appeared. he clearly noticed the connection between the two woman, as they were making out rather affectionately. as he was observing the women (not perveshly) he tried to remember last time he had a 'romantic' relationship. last he could remember was 100 years ago with a female mythos whose name he could no longer remember, he beat her to death after a year or so. he couldnt remember if it was over another man/woman or if they argued, he sat in thought trying hard to remember, then decided it was trivial and snapped back to reality

Becci

Wild-Cherry
As Ainikki spoke to her in her native tongue, Nirea nearly lost all reason to her incredible voice. Her cheeks were pink with arousal and her eyes remained half closed and locked on Ainikki's. As she felt herself lift slightly, Nirea clung tightly to the other woman, pressing her mouth onto her's deeply, passionately. Her trembling hands moved from her shoulder's to her cheek, and she let bits of Ainikki's hair fall gingerly through her fingers, toying with then and tugging gently as she let her tongue fall into a delicious twisting dance with Ainikkis.
Why...can't I breathe.

Ainikki's body was giving Nirea sensations in places she wasn't entirely aware existed. Furthermore, she didn't want this to end. She could stay entwined like this forever. As her back hit the tree once more, and she felt Ainikki's body rub sensually against her own, she couldn't help but smile for a short moment after a chill ran down her spine and an uncontrollable warmth enveloped her entire. On second thought, an end wasn't going to wait much longer.

Feeling the tantalising bite on her lip, Nirea let out a short moan and slipped one of her hand's from it's position on Ainikki's wonderfully soft cheek, and let it slide down to her chin for a moment, where she gripped her face, steadily forcing her tongue deeper past Ainikki's own. She let her fingers run slowly down her neck, to her chest where she paused as another short chill rippled it's way down her body. She let her fingers dance around for a moment before lowering them farther into the warmth between both Mythos' bodies, where she let her experience lead the way before using her other hand to lace through the root's of Ainikki's hair while she pulled her lips back, and pressed them against her neck. Carefully Nirea sucked and licked at her neck and ear before returning her lips passionately to Ainikki's. Her body was taut and hot, and she moaned Ainikki's name softly into her mouth.

Becci

Wild-Cherry
Nirea pressed her hands against Ainikki a bit harder as she slipped her teeth over her tongue. leaning deeper into the kiss, Nirea widened her mouth to allow Ainikki's tongue to move around, and just absorbed it. As she stepped back, Nirea lifted her hands and wrapped them back around Ainikki's long, lean neck, and tilted her head to give her better access to her mouth. She gently brushed her fingers up and down the nape of her neck, pulling her mouth back a bit.

Nirea was mildly startled as the two fell back, but her main concern was Ainikki. She tried to place her hand's on either side, but noticed the woman took really no impact from the fall at all. Even moreso to Nirea's pleasure, she was situated just on top of the beautiful woman beneath her. Pressing her knee's against the sides of her body, Nirea sat up and smiled lovingly at Ainikki. Leaning forward she placed a gentle kiss on her forhead, and kissed her ear, whispering softly.
" I can't get enough of you..."

Following this Nirea lower her lips to Ainikki's lips, kissing her very softly before letting her lips glide over Ainikki's chest, where she used her tongue to lick in slow, vague circles before she moved downward to her naval, and kissed around her lower abdomen.

The big EH
i gotta say i'm really starting to love this rp naughty

Becci

Diamond Kisses
"The La Jomana has only been glimpsed a few times per year. A rare and powerful Mythos to say the least. I wonder if the stories are true"
Tyra had been informed by a man about a creature that dwelled in these woods. A creature named La Jomana, a rare species that unlike most other Mythos was near extinct a long time ago in the ancinet Finland. Some said that it couldnt be extinct, for it had never existed. Tyra on the other hand had heard people being in contact with the creature not long ago. A shapeshifter such as that one would be worth a fortune. What would they not be able to learn by study it? By taking tests. The DNA and body of La Jomana could take the evolution of mankind to a whole new level.

The orange rubbersuit made her walk swiftly trough the woods without obstacle difficulties. What she could not go round, she walked beneath or jumped over. She stopped by the previous battlefield that had taken place. A truck wreckage and a number of dead or unconcious soldiers was spread around the area. She followed the slithery tracks all the way until it turned into normal footprints. She knew she was on to the shapeshifter now. She grinned, seeing the footprints lead into the pond.
"Why of course. She is the water goddess"

Tyra smirked, pulling up a tiny object that she put in her mouth. As she dove into the water, the little object in her mouth allowed her to take in the tiny bits of air that was inside the water, allowing her to breath trough it. She activated her boot weights trough advance technology, and sank to the bottom of the pond. She pulled her two guns out and started searching the water for a possible residence of the creature.

Wild-Cherry
Nirea slid her tongue carefully along Ainikki, sucking and kissing passionately as she did so. her hands moved gently along the woman's sides, gripping them as she moved her body and mouth in unison. Her body was trembling and hot, and she continued on far more than willingly. The increase of Ainikki's deep labored breaths brought a small smile to Nirea's face.never had if felt so good to give pleasure to another before now...and this...this.
Mmm.

Ainikki's loud, pleasured cry sent Nirea into a whirl of torment. Her voice did that to her, now more than any time. She wanted to feel this, feel herself becoming wrapped up, ensnared in the radiant beauty that was Ainikki, who's body Nirea kissed and licked so tenderly. As she licked up, Nirea noticed the ebads of sweat rolling down Aniikki's body and face, and her short, stammered words that accompanied them. For a moment she deepened her kisses, longingly slipping her tongue along her beautiful body.

When Ainikki's half smothered moan reached Nirea's ears, and she felt the woman's body tense up she could hardly stop her own, moaning softly as she felt her hair being tugged at the roots. She nipped gently at her thigh before lifting her head to meet Ainikki's sultry gaze with her own. Pulling herself up carefully, Nirea slid her body onto Ainikki's once more, pressing herself against her as she leaned in to kiss her neck slowly. Moving her body on top of Ainikki's slowly, a deep tremor overtook each of Nirea's tensed muscles, and she felt as if you was floating in zero gravity for a moment, just herself and her lover.

As she opened her eyes she was gazing directly into Ainikki's. She placed a soft kiss on to her lips and, still abit trembled, let herself fall into place beside the woman, draping an arm over her chest, now coated with sweat. Nirea's breathing was short, and deep. She pushed some hair from her face, and let her lips and nose gently touch the side of Ainikki's. As her eyes loomed to the stars above, a soft, mysterious smile crossed her face, and she sighed softly.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by The big EH
i gotta say i'm really starting to love this rp naughty { It's a good RP wink }

Becci

The big EH
seriously wat language do you keep speaking in? i cant figure it out

Becci
(Wild-Cherry's character told your character that in the previous page smile)

The big EH
oh totally missed that thnx

Diamond Kisses
Tyra found a tiny path in the pond which she crawled trough. She eventually reached a minor set of water inside a cave, that obviously was used as a den. Possibly a dwelling for the La Jomana. She looked around, finding some blood on the ground, that she carefully investigated. She draw her rubber glove over it and smelled her finger shortly after. Why she did so, she did not know. She possibly hoped to learn something out of it, but it was like any other blood. Could have been as much a victim of the La Jomana as the La Jomana itself bleeding.

As she kept looking, she discovered more footprints, printed by the water. She bent down and touched them, comparing them. She looked forth and deeper into the den. There were three different kinds of footprint. The La Jomana was not alone. This could complicate things, but Tyra were not going to give up. She put the guns at her hilt and started walking deeper into the cave.

darkxbox
Originally posted by Diablo Cerberus
Looking up, having been distracted by Kitsune's presence. "No, can't say I have, Dave. Meeting in the wroom hen Dr. Ace returns, though. He said he had something he wanted to show all of us." He leaned back against the wall, his full attention averting back to Kitsune, though he turns back to Dave for a second. "Where was Ace going, anyway?"
"havent seen ace all week"

Darth Extecute
Tom Ace held his head, being quite dizzy from all the action. The impact he had taken from the serpent roughed him up quite badly, but he was recovering quickly. He shook his head to get more alert as he got up on his feet. At least he got a sample of the water, even though he much rather would have studied the serpents. Although, they did not seem to want him around, and he would just have to respect that.

He turned around to find most soldiers dead or missing. He sighed at his own misstake for taking them out here, but decided not to have the troublesome thought haunt him anymore. Instead he decided to walk back towards the base. The sample could help him out in future research, and if nothing else, help him purify water. He placed the vials by his belt and started walking. He estimated it an hour for him to return to the base.

Diablo Cerberus
Originally posted by darkxbox
"havent seen ace all week"

He turned his attention back to Kitsune, waving the soldier away. "Damnit, Ace... where did you get off to...?" He lit a cigarette, the smoke wafting around his head in a halo as he leaned against the wall.

Wild-Cherry
As she rested her head lovingly beside Ainikki's Nirea let her gaze follow the other woman's toward the heavens, and smiled slightly. Her heavy panting slowed to a soft, quick brush of air that tingled on her still wet lips. A few remaining beads of cool sweat shimmered in the pale moonlight and trickled down Nirea's back. The same moonlight splashed across Nirea's pale skin, seeming to illuminate her as well as the skies, and rested in her crystalline blue eyes, giving them a lustrous shine as she gazed longing at Ainikki.

Feeling Ainikki's smooth leg run over her body, Nirea drew in a soft, content breath through her nose. As they met her neck, she moved her head to allow Ainikki's hands better access. She let her own hands slide over Ainikki's side as she turned, and moved her body as close as she could to the woman, sliding her lips gently along her for head, over her eyebrows and finally placed a soft, sweet kiss on the tip of her nose. Her fingers delicately brushed along Ainikki's back. She let he fingers nails barley graze the skin as she did so, and massaged her very lightly with her fingertips. She was so happy, so content here like this. She felt that she could stay wrapped up in Ainikki forever, and would really rather have nothing else.

The touch of Ainikki's soft hands on Nirea's face led her to close her eyes, and simply enjoy the sensation of her beautiful lover's fingers moving across her so gingerly. As she felt her head turn, and her nose brush Ainikki's she let out a short breath that brushed across Ainikki's lops as well as her own. her words warmed Nirea in an undescribable way, and she smiled before answering. There were so many things she could say, but at that moment in time only one came to mind.

" Exactly what you've done to me. "

She stole a quick kiss from the lips that rested so close to her own, and closed her eyes, smiling still as the stars shone brightly above the two, entwined in the middle of the clearing in which they lay.

Becci
Ainikki even after all that the two had gone trough had her heart skip a beat when their lips touched once more. She gazed up at the stars for a moment, wanting to mock them for their missfortune to not be where she was at this specific moment. Some envied the stars, while Ainikki herself should be envied. She was positive that never in history of humanity had anyone experienced such a sensation as she had this very evening.

She gently placed her hand below Nirea's cheek and turned her face up, turned against the evening sky. She supported herself over her elbows as she leaned over the woman, lowered her head and put her mouth against Nirea's sideways. She had her eyes closed troughout every second of it as she pushed the woman's lips apaart to grant acces to her own, breathing into Nirea's mouth gently. Playfully she had the tip of her tongue touch the tip of Nirea's and she smiled as well as she could, even though her mouth was to a large extent busy. The touch of tongues were quick, playful and narrow- as Ainikki simply sticked her tongue out, licked Nirea's tip and then pulled the tongue back in, simply to repeat the action over and over again while taking Nirea's breath into her own mouth. That alone was a sensation beyond understanding.

Removing the support provided by her left arm, she placed her whole weight on the right one. Her left arm ventured outwards and started touching the roots of the woman's hair. She moved her hand downwards, to the top of her forehead which she rubbed gently before moving down over her eyes. She did not want to simply see this woman, or hear her. She wanted to feel every single outline of Nirea's body and face. Every single contour, to be sure that what she had discovered was real- and not just a crazy dream of hers.

While still active with her mouth, she moved her fingers downwards to her nose, where they stayed playfully for a moment. The beautiful nose, which's breathing alone torched Ainikki's very soul by a simple sound of venting air. Eventually, she traveled down to the upper lip- soft, moisty and near perfect in every way. She had her fingers tease the lip with gentle pinches and playful soothing across it- as she spoke from inside Nirea's mouth, still having her own eyes closed:
"Rakastan sinua, Nirea"

Her voice was quiet but clear, as she whispered the words almost into the throat of the woman, before rubbing the tip of her tongue against the tip of Nirea's, no longer in a playful manner, but in a sensual- desired way-

Wild-Cherry
{ Will post soon...I promise!! <3 }

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.