Quan's team of 10 vs Dc earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
These 10 beings which I will name will have 2 weeks to plan an assault on earth. There is no Spectre or no uber beings like that can come to its aid here. No gl's or genies either just heroes and dc earth villains who come to earth's aid outside the ones I named that arent admissible here.

1.Silver Surfer(exiles)
2.Thor
3.Dr. Strange
4.WW Hulk
5.Gladiator
6.Ronan
7.Sentry
8.Dr. Doom
9.Juggernaut
10.Firelord

Mr. Slippyfist
That makes... no sense.

So, basically it's Quan's team vs Quan's vision of DC Earth?

confused

Kutulu
Doom with 2 weeks prep... sounds like trouble.

skyfather
Originally posted by quanchi112
These 10 beings which I will name will have 2 weeks to plan an assault on earth. There is no Spectre or no uber beings like that can come to its aid here. No gl's or genies either just heroes and dc earth villains who come to earth's aid outside the ones I named that arent admissible here.

1.Silver Surfer(exiles)
2.Thor
3.Dr. Strange
4.WW Hulk
5.Gladiator
6.Ronan
7.Sentry
8.Dr. Doom
9.Juggernaut
10.Firelord

2 weeks prep
dr doom and dr strange +exiles surfer ftw

llagrok
Adam Strange solos?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
That makes... no sense.

So, basically it's Quan's team vs Quan's vision of DC Earth?

confused Well the numbers ate still vastly in favor of dc but with someone like the Ps or the Spectre they could solo this team. That would have made it spite as I tried to even it out.

Kutulu
Strange with prep was able to hold off against an Infinity Gauntlet wearer for a bit. Doom with prep was able to steal the power from Galactus, or Surfer, or a number of different powerful beings.

WWH with 2 weeks prep, can sit around amping up his anger until he's SSJ level like he was at the end of WWH # 5. Surfer with 2 weeks prep can show Dr. Doom how to work the power cosmic and make any device he wants, etc.

DC Earth would be Doom'd in this scenario (pun intended).

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kutulu
Strange with prep was able to hold off against an Infinity Gauntlet wearer for a bit. Doom with prep was able to steal the power from Galactus, or Surfer, or a number of different powerful beings.

WWH with 2 weeks prep, can sit around amping up his anger until he's SSJ level like he was at the end of WWH # 5. Surfer with 2 weeks prep can show Dr. Doom how to work the power cosmic and make any device he wants, etc.

DC Earth would be Doom'd in this scenario (pun intended). I guess dc earth does go down pretty easy here.

guy222
No Spectre

DC's in trouble

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
No Spectre

DC's in trouble Yeah the Spectre is to powerful for my team I just though dc earth could maybe rally together. But I guess I gave them to much credit.

shiv
Black Alice is not common knowledge

naturally Batman/Terrific finds her via pre programmed T-sphere for just such a situation.

Alice gets the 411

jumps out of bed and obliterates/digests Juggy and Strange

Dr Fate Black Alice Manhunter and Zatanna link minds and lobotomise
Doom
Sentry
etc etc
instantaneously.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shiv
Black Alice is not common knowledge

naturally Batman/Terrific finds her via pre programmed T-sphere for just such a situation.

Alice gets the 411

jumps out of bed and obliterates/digests Juggy and Strange

Dr Fate Black Alice Manhunter and Zatanna link minds and lobotomise
Doom
Sentry
etc etc
instantaneously. What a wild imagination you have. With two weeks worth of prep the would hit the ones who could do the most damage against them first and get the sneak attack.

TricksterPriest
Your team loses. And your attempt at spite fails.

There's no way in hell your team can take down everyone in marvel earth or DC earth. Especially since current Strange is useless.

Your team couldn't take Black Alice. wink

shiv
no.

they have to use prep to set up a one time event which will disarm/neutralise all opposition.

tipping their hand by assassinations, kidnappings and strange illnesses will put the wider community on red alert...

leaving these characters to surface and crush the rebellion

Enchantress
Eclipso
Swamp Thing
Degaton
Obsidian
That demon/kid from Teen Titans World Without Parents who created a planet out of pure thought and teleported every adult to it in the proccess
Cyborg
Faith.

KMC_Drifter
Batkick ****in' solos!!!!!!!!

Priest
Keeper>Exiles

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

There's no way in hell your team can take down everyone in marvel earth or DC earth. Especially since current Strange is useless.

Your team couldn't take Black Alice. wink I didnt attempt to spite this its what others said and I kinda agreed. I gave dc earth to much credit here. With the team I assembled and wit prep dc earth falls. Think about it Dr.Strange and what he could do with prep coupled with Victor von Doom.

Erik-Lensherr

Hitman911
SBP
Dr. Fate
Flash
Darksied
MM 1m

They make up the first wave while
Batman 1m preps for

Jenny Quantum/Quarx
Onimar Synn
Solomon Grundy(Peak)
Amazo

Any ?'s

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Care to explain why?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hitman911
SBP
Dr. Fate
Flash
Darksied
MM 1m

Batman 1m preps for

Jenny Quantum/Quarx
Onimar Synn
Solomon Grundy(Peak)
Amazo

Any ?'s You are bringing in futuristic characters and Darkseid. Why would he help earth he didnt in the Sinestro Corps story among others.

Galan007

1.Silver Surfer(exiles)
2.Thor
3.Dr. Strange
4.WW Hulk
5.Gladiator
6.Ronan
7.Sentry
8.Dr. Doom
9.Juggernaut
10.Firelord Amazo, Black Alice, and of course Superman ftw. smile

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Kutulu

WWH with 2 weeks prep, can sit around amping up his anger until he's SSJ level like he was at the end of WWH # 5.

Can you prove he's able to do this? confused

Tazer
Yo.

all this talk of heroes, and ya just know it'll be Lex who ends up coming to the rescue.....AND ftw.

Tazer

tjcoady
heh. You know what I just remembered?

Gabriel, third in power among the angelic host, after Lucifer and Micheal, happens to live on DC Earth, from the early Ennis run of Hellblazer.

So even without outside aid, your team loses.

Perhaps with classic Strange. Current Strange would get his ass handed to him (and as a huge Doc Strange fanboy, that hurts to say).

And saying that this is all of DC Earth- that means that people like Rip Hunter or Waverider or the Linear Men, who wouldn't get involved.... would get involved. They'd identify the threat the instant Doom and Co. get moving.

TricksterPriest
Exactly. Quan is trying to spite DC earth. But he forgot that Strange is a shadow of his former self. stick out tongue I'm still hoping he's a skrull. sad

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Amazo, Black Alice, and of course Superman ftw. smile Supes would falter. Amazo I mean its not like Adam didnt behead one with ease. Black Alice isnt as unstoppable as you make her out to be.

quanchi112
Exactly. Quan is trying to spite DC earth. But he forgot that Strange is a shadow of his former self. stick out tongue I'm still hoping he's a skrull. sad Strange is still a threat. Darkseid is also a shadow of his former self. Does Batman ring a bell. laughing I am not trying to spite dc earth I guess you just feel this marvel team is to o much for dc earth. smile

Galan007
Supes would falter. Amazo I mean its not like Adam didnt behead one with ease. Black Alice isnt as unstoppable as you make her out to be. Amazo, Alice, and Supes pwn your team. smile

iceman24567
Strange is still a threat. Darkseid is also a shadow of his former self. Does Batman ring a bell. laughing I am not trying to spite dc earth I guess you just feel this marvel team is to o much for dc earth. smile Batman would kick everybody on your team to hell. embarrasment

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Batman would kick everybody on your team to hell. embarrasment Nah,he would be laughed at and then killed.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Hitman911
SBP
Dr. Fate
Flash
Darksied
MM 1m

Batman 1m preps for

Jenny Quantum/Quarx
Onimar Synn
Solomon Grundy(Peak)
Amazo

Any ?'s

Yeah, how the hell would half of those people be on DC Earth?

Inhuman
Supes and the gang FTW smile

(The gang that usually defeats any threat that DC has)

Laguna L
Team DC wins.

Nice try Quan.

Southern_Rebel
With every member of the JLA...Black Adam...Dr. Fate...Black Alice....Marvel gets stomped.

Unnatural-POWER
Supes would falter. Amazo I mean its not like Adam didnt behead one with ease. Black Alice isnt as unstoppable as you make her out to be.

Out of EVERY possible outcome, EVERY plausible scenario, EVERY foreseeable conclusion, the ONE thing that wouldn't happen here, is Superman faltering when HIS Earth is in jeopardy.

Southern_Rebel

1.Silver Surfer(exiles)
2.Thor
3.Dr. Strange
4.WW Hulk
5.Gladiator
6.Ronan
7.Sentry
8.Dr. Doom
9.Juggernaut
10.Firelord

Juggernaut...easy BFR into the sun
Dr. Strange...Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Black Alice..they got him
WW Hulk...Superman, a few Flashes, Black Adam..more than enough to BFR Hulk
Gladiator...Captain Marvel, Captain Atom...Glads is toast
Dr. Doom...Hal or Kyle can down him
Thor....Wonder Woman...Martian Manhunter...John Stewart..Thor is done
Firelord...Firestorm..Orion..Zoom...Firelord is out
Silver Surfer...Black Adam, Orion, Captain Marvel
Ronan...Doomsday, a few Flashes, Aquaman, Swamp Thing...all kinds of other heroes and villains that I haven't mentioned.

Marvel is just overwhelmed.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
Amazo, Alice, and Supes pwn your team. smile
Amazo gets his head ripped off 131

Sirius77
Supes would falter.

As would some of the characters on your list. But this isnt Superman vs the list... its DC earth.

Amazo I mean its not like Adam didnt behead one with ease.

He also took on everyone in ww3 and lost only by default.

Black Alice isnt as unstoppable as you make her out to be.

She took on Specter in dov and nearly killed him. no expression

Sirius77
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Out of EVERY possible outcome, EVERY plausible scenario, EVERY foreseeable conclusion, the ONE thing that wouldn't happen here, is Superman faltering when HIS Earth is in jeopardy.

CO-SIGNED.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
As would some of the characters on your list. But this isnt Superman vs the list... its DC earth.

He also took on everyone in ww3 and lost only by default.

She took on Specter in dov and nearly killed him. no expression No she didnt. She couldnt phase him at all.

Black Adam wasnt powered up when he beheaded Amazo. It was a weaker Adam than the WW 3 one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Juggernaut...easy BFR into the sun
Dr. Strange...Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Black Alice..they got him
WW Hulk...Superman, a few Flashes, Black Adam..more than enough to BFR Hulk
Gladiator...Captain Marvel, Captain Atom...Glads is toast
Dr. Doom...Hal or Kyle can down him
Thor....Wonder Woman...Martian Manhunter...John Stewart..Thor is done
Firelord...Firestorm..Orion..Zoom...Firelord is out
Silver Surfer...Black Adam, Orion, Captain Marvel
Ronan...Doomsday, a few Flashes, Aquaman, Swamp Thing...all kinds of other heroes and villains that I haven't mentioned.

Marvel is just overwhelmed. Huh?

You are counting Orion,gl's,etc. Did you read my thread. It isnt the dc universe vs these ten its dc earth. Read my thread next time. laughing

llagrok
So Amazo's one low showing outweighs his numerous high ones?

Only on Quan's DC Earth.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
So Amazo's one low showing outweighs his numerous high ones?

Only on Quan's DC Earth. Since when does Amazo defend earth? How many Amazo's have there been?

Southern_Rebel
Since when does Amazo defend earth? How many Amazo's have there been?

Mother****er...Superman solos your shit ass team. If you don't like that fact...kiss DC's ****in' ass.

quanchi112
Mother****er...Superman solos your shit ass team. If you don't like that fact...kiss DC's ****in' ass. Watch your tone. Again Superman would be ripped apart. smile

Southern_Rebel
Watch your tone. Again Superman would be ripped apart. smile

I'll watch my tone when I see fit you regurgitated cum bubble of a nasty ass whore.

quanchi112
I'll watch my tone when I see fit you regurgitated cum bubble of a nasty ass whore. This isnt needed at all. Again I think this team i created could give dc earth hell. It would take a lot more than Superman to stop them. wink

iceman24567
This isnt needed at all. Again I think this team i created could give dc earth hell. It would take a lot more than Superman to stop them. wink What about Superman and Robin no expression

Laguna L
Originally posted by iceman24567
What about Superman and Robin no expression

Lol!

Superherovandal
Strange is still a threat. Darkseid is also a shadow of his former self. Does Batman ring a bell. laughing I am not trying to spite dc earth I guess you just feel this marvel team is to o much for dc earth. smile Considering that he couldn't even teleport out of the aircraft or levitate them out I'd say that he's even more of a shadow than DS.

Badabing
I'll watch my tone when I see fit you regurgitated cum bubble of a nasty ass whore. That's not only disgusting but it's inappropriate in the VS Forum. Please don't let it happen again. Thanks.

Dark-Jaxx
Can SMP help? I'm still kinda confused by what is and isn't allowed...

Gecko4lif
amazo solos most of the team

flash solos the rest along with hourman

Sirius77
No she didnt. She couldnt phase him at all.

She took all of his powers and if they had not returned, he would have ceased to exist.

Black Adam wasnt powered up when he beheaded Amazo.

Do you even know if Amazo had absorbed any powers?

It was a weaker Adam than the WW 3 one.

It really doesnt matter in this case. I doubt he'd even get a piece of your team. Theyd be gone too fast.

Sirius77
I'll watch my tone when I see fit you regurgitated cum bubble of a nasty ass whore.

LMAO!!!!!!

Laguna L
LMAO!!!!!!

I thought that was pretty funny as well. smile

tjcoady
Originally posted by Laguna L
I thought that was pretty funny as well. smile

I didn't. I think Quanchi's posts are insipid and that he's slavishly and bizarrely devoted to what amounts to ink stains in serialized, spandex-clad power-fantasies (and a fairly boring one at that... Thanos? he couldn't be less of a novel concept), but it's not like the guy actually harms me in any way. If he wants to post his beliefs, even if they don't make sense to me, then cool. that's entirely the point of having a forum, and anyone who takes the fun out of debating about comic book characters by making vicious attacks on other members doesn't deserve my laughter. I'm no prude... I probably randomly cuss more than anyone else on this forum.

But that was just unnecessary.

I was going to go with that old stand-by, "I may violently disagree with what you have to say...." but I decided that it's vastly too cliche for me to use.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by tjcoady
I didn't. I think Quanchi's posts are insipid and that he's slavishly and bizarrely devoted to what amounts to ink stains in serialized, spandex-clad power-fantasies (and a fairly boring one at that... Thanos? he couldn't be less of a novel concept), but it's not like the guy actually harms me in any way. If he wants to post his beliefs, even if they don't make sense to me, then cool. that's entirely the point of having a forum, and anyone who takes the fun out of debating about comic book characters by making vicious attacks on other members doesn't deserve my laughter. I'm no prude... I probably randomly cuss more than anyone else on this forum.

I was going to go with that old stand-by, "I may violently disagree with what you have to say...." but I decided that it's vastly too cliche for me to use.

bullshit

Superherovandal
She did take Spectre's powers. Even though she couldn't permanently do anything to him. and still she can't do it again cause he's basically become immune to her power. but still she managed to take the power of a rogue spectre. She'll be able to take the power of anyone on the list.

quanchi112
She took all of his powers and if they had not returned, he would have ceased to exist.

Do you even know if Amazo had absorbed any powers?

It really doesnt matter in this case. I doubt he'd even get a piece of your team. Theyd be gone too fast. Black Alice had no effect on the Spectre. He couldnt hurt them and she couldnt hurt him.

I know an Amazo was beheaded. stick out tongue

quanchi112
I thought that was pretty funny as well. smile Insults are sometimes funny but he went too far. You shouldnt applaud this type of behavior.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Considering that he couldn't even teleport out of the aircraft or levitate them out I'd say that he's even more of a shadow than DS. Considering that Batman broke his nose practically with a kick Id say he is even more of a shadow then Strange.

Tazer
Yo.

Black Alice had no effect on the Spectre. He couldnt hurt them and she couldnt hurt him.

no PERMANENT effect on Spec maybe, but either way if B. Alice draws from Doc in this that EVERY OTHER PERSON from the MU-team is pretty much a goner while Strange himself gets dogpiled.

badly.

Tazer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

no PERMANENT effect on Spec maybe, but either way if B. Alice draws from Doc in this that EVERY OTHER PERSON from the MU-team is pretty much a goner while Strange himself gets dogpiled.

badly.

Tazer Black Alice caused him no harm. She was utterly useless against him. The other combatants from marvel could tear dc earth up.

Tazer
Yo.

Black Alice caused him no harm. She was utterly useless against him. The other combatants from marvel could tear dc earth up.

only due to his unique nature; do U think the same would happen w/Strange??

I think not.

Marvel will ultimately lose.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

only due to his unique nature; do U think the same would happen w/Strange??

I think not.

Marvel will ultimately lose.

Tazer This battle would be closer than you think.

Tazer
Yo.

sure, cuz they have prep.

doesnt mean they wont get beaten eventually tho, and DC-Earth will come outta this intact too.

Tazer

tjcoady
bullshit

Your argumentative skills are breathtaking. You're like Oscar Wilde and Daniel Webster rolled into one.

but whatever, it's not particularly important.

Southern_Rebel
Your argumentative skills are breathtaking. You're like Oscar Wilde and Daniel Webster rolled into one.

but whatever, it's not particularly important.

Thank You

smile

quanchi112

but whatever, it's not particularly important. laughing

shiv
tis well you loll Qwanchi

as these two will lulz as they surface from deep cover to wave away your suicide crew

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=1049
reunited with the Morpheus stone by anyone or "anything" with a survival instinct and clearance to a to a Jla Jsa Bat Oracle DEO database

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=99

for teh lulz.

Sirius77
Black Alice had no effect on the Spectre.

Other than the fact that she drained his powers. no expression

He couldnt hurt them and she couldnt hurt him.

Wha-?

And Thanos got pwned by squirrels. Things happen.

quanchi112
Other than the fact that she drained his powers. no expression

Wha-?

And Thanos got pwned by squirrels. Things happen. She drained his powers but couldnt lay a finger on him. She did nothing relevant besides waste some time.

When Spectre was in his ghost form he couldnt affect anyone and likewise no one could affect him. A Big Waste of time.

Imo it isnt canon and if you want to consider it was offpanel. laughing

Laguna L

That wasn't funny.

quanchi112
That wasn't funny. It wasnt meant to be.

Tazer
Yo.

She drained his powers but couldnt lay a finger on him. She did nothing relevant besides waste some time.

When Spectre was in his ghost form he couldnt affect anyone and likewise no one could affect him. A Big Waste of time.

did her draining his/its powers stop his rampage??

yes it did.

did draining his/its powers make him run away from her so it wouldnt happen again??

yes it did.

so, did she affect him??

yes she did.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

did her draining his/its powers stop his rampage??

yes it did.

did draining his/its powers make him run away from her so it wouldnt happen again??

yes it did.

so, did she affect him??

yes she did.

Tazer She wasted time and her intention was to defeat him not turn him into a ghost. She delayed things and that is all.

TricksterPriest
She did more than anyone on your team is capable of doing. wink

Mr. Slippyfist
She did more than anyone on your team is capable of doing. wink Doom's done better... ermm

And no need to expand on Sentry... shifty

TricksterPriest
Doom's done better... ermm

And no need to expand on Sentry... shifty

Doom jacked LT's power? whatdur Cause jacking Galactus's power is nothing compared to the Spectre's.

Sentry lost to Huc. dur

Mr. Slippyfist
Doom jacked LT's power? whatdur Cause jacking Galactus's power is nothing compared to the Spectre's.

Sentry lost to Huc. dur He 'jacked' PR Beyonder's power...

But he has the power of a million exploding suns, and he's the second most powerful being in Marvel, behind WWH...

quanchi112
She did more than anyone on your team is capable of doing. wink She will still die. smile Doom with prep is a friggin monster. Throw in a little Strange and Dormammu and dc earth is toast.

Laguna L
It wasnt meant to be.

You're funny.

quanchi112
You're funny. I wish sometimes you made me laugh.

TricksterPriest
He 'jacked' PR Beyonder's power...

But he has the power of a million exploding suns, and he's the second most powerful being in Marvel, behind WWH...

Didn't Beyonder 'let' Doom have his power? stick out tongue

Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't Beyonder 'let' Doom have his power? stick out tongue From which comic did you get this from?
'Cause I've never seen it.

Issue? Scan?

quanchi112
Didn't Beyonder 'let' Doom have his power? stick out tongue Do you read Marvel?

TricksterPriest
Huh. Guess I was wrong. And for the most part nowadays, no, I don't read marvel.

quanchi112
Huh. Guess I was wrong. And for the most part nowadays, no, I don't read marvel. Then why do you always post against marvel characters if you dont read it at all?

TricksterPriest
I don't read it NOWADAYS. You really must be illiterate. big grin I stopped reading most of the marvel titles after WWH and CW.

quanchi112
I don't read it NOWADAYS. You really must be illiterate. big grin I stopped reading most of the marvel titles after WWH and CW. But the marvel comic in question is much older than WW Hulk. I bet you have read only a bit of marvel.

llagrok
Didn't Beyonder 'let' Doom have his power? stick out tongue

It was implied when the Beyonder personally picked out a Dr.Doom from a future that would never exist.

Tazer
Yo.

She wasted time and her intention was to defeat him not turn him into a ghost. She delayed things and that is all.

no, she was as surprised as every1 else there that Spec turned into the state that he/it did, so shes as guilty of wasting time as every1 else there at that scene.

theres also the possibility that she couldnt hold onto his powers for too long given who he/it was.....

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

no, she was as surprised as every1 else there that Spec turned into the state that he/it did, so shes as guilty of wasting time as every1 else there at that scene.

theres also the possibility that she couldnt hold onto his powers for too long given who he/it was.....

Tazer She didnt phase the Spectre at all. You cant argue with facts friend.

TricksterPriest
And that's a low showing? What the f**k? It's freaking Spectre. No one on your team is anywhere near a match for him.

Tazer
Yo.

She didnt phase the Spectre at all. You cant argue with facts friend.

she didnt HURT him, but she still AFFECTED him.

technically, it was HER who brought his assualt on Earth to an end.

and THAT'S the facts.

Tazer

quanchi112
And that's a low showing? What the f**k? It's freaking Spectre. No one on your team is anywhere near a match for him. When did I imply it was a low showing. I know no one on this team is a match for him. It would be like me picking badasses from dc and putting them up against the Lt. My whole point is Black Alice didnt affect Spectre.

TricksterPriest
Black Alice can solo your team.

quanchi112
Black Alice can solo your team. Nah.

llagrok
Apparently the Spectre is her limit.

Quan seems to consider that low.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Apparently the Spectre is her limit.

Quan seems to consider that low. She isnt fighting with the Spectres powers here. wink

TricksterPriest
*sigh* Seems durquanchi doesn't understand the nature of Black Alice's powers.

Black Alice jacks the powers of magicals beings, gaining full knowledge of their powers and leaving said beings powerless. There is no limit to how many or to who she can jack, other than apparently the Spectre.

She can even jack random powers by calling upon her abilities when no one is around. If she knows who she is jacking and can see them, she can take specific targets.

1.Silver Surfer(exiles)
2.Thor
3.Dr. Strange
4.WW Hulk
5.Gladiator
6.Ronan
7.Sentry
8.Dr. Doom
9.Juggernaut
10.Firelord

So out of your team, Thor, Strange, Doom and Juggernaut will have their powers jacked by her. Doom won't be helpless, but he'll be in trouble. The other magic users are either nullified as threats, or vastly depowered. And what's left is in deep shit.

quanchi112
*sigh* Seems durquanchi doesn't understand the nature of Black Alice's powers.

Black Alice jacks the powers of magicals beings, gaining full knowledge of their powers and leaving said beings powerless. There is no limit to how many or to who she can jack, other than apparently the Spectre.

She can even jack random powers by calling upon her abilities when no one is around. If she knows who she is jacking and can see them, she can take specific targets.

1.Silver Surfer(exiles)
2.Thor
3.Dr. Strange
4.WW Hulk
5.Gladiator
6.Ronan
7.Sentry
8.Dr. Doom
9.Juggernaut
10.Firelord

So out of your team, Thor, Strange, Doom and Juggernaut will have their powers jacked by her. Doom won't be helpless, but he'll be in trouble. The other magic users are either nullified as threats, or vastly depowered. And what's left is in deep shit. She is cut in two by the Surfers board. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
No she's not. She has juggernaut's invulnerability. roll eyes (sarcastic) Can't read, can you?

quanchi112
No she's not. She has juggernaut's invulnerability. roll eyes (sarcastic) Can't read, can you? The board slices her before she jacks anyones powers. They have two weeks prep. Cant you read?

TricksterPriest
Even IF they get her, there's still countless beings to deal with and killing her off during their prep will alert every magic user on earth.

Face it Quan, you can't kill everyone off who's a threat. And as soon as your team starts killing people, the entire DC earth will be on alert.

quanchi112
Even IF they get her, there's still countless beings to deal with and killing her off during their prep will alert every magic user on earth.

Face it Quan, you can't kill everyone off who's a threat. And as soon as your team starts killing people, the entire DC earth will be on alert. Black Adam rocked dc earth man. laughing out loud He rocked them in packs.

TricksterPriest
Does the terms WWH level jobbing mean anything to you? ermmhappy

quanchi112
Does the terms WWH level jobbing mean anything to you? ermmhappy WW Hulk didnt take on marvel earth at once. In dc Adam was kicking the shit out of all the heroes who got in his way. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Its canon.

Tazer
Yo.

Black Adam rocked dc earth man. laughing out loud He rocked them in packs.

erm.....no, he didnt.

WW Hulk didnt take on marvel earth at once. In dc Adam was kicking the shit out of all the heroes who got in his way. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Its canon.

sure. the Titans. and THREE of them *max* at that.

THAT is canon.

Tazer

shiv
The board slices her before she jacks anyones powers. They have two weeks prep. Cant you read?

by the way Quanchi

this won't work.

Remember Characters like Crimson Avenger, Black Alice, Swamp Thing** Black Alice Bedlam Obsidian Ragman Queen of Fables are unknown to the general population and untraceable living under deepest cover.

when these characters attack it will be without warning.

your team is screwed.

**Swamp Thing is the exception being well known however he is untraceable to anyone below Skyfather.

Southern_Rebel
Amazo or H/P Doomsday could solo that team...and the JLA alone can figure out ways to stop either of them...so, your Marvel team will be no exception...they aren't powerful enough to take over DC Earth.

shiv
Black Adam draws power from The Rock of Ages. there is no reason why he shouldn't kick ass when to all intents and purposes he is a God.

As Shazam's longest serving champion when he gets really angry he draws more mysticall power. It has been shown before Black Adam enraged is a beast.

shiv
Amazo or H/P Doomsday could solo that team...and the JLA alone can figure out ways to stop either of them...so, your Marvel team will be no exception...they aren't powerful enough to take over DC Earth. [/QUOTELL

Luthor would sick Doomsday General Eiling Amazo and parasite on them and sit back with a bowl of popcorn

quanchi112
Amazo or H/P Doomsday could solo that team...and the JLA alone can figure out ways to stop either of them...so, your Marvel team will be no exception...they aren't powerful enough to take over DC Earth. Doomsday will be bfr'd. Amazo has been beheaded with ease.

quanchi112
by the way Quanchi

this won't work.

Remember Characters like Crimson Avenger, Black Alice, Swamp Thing** Black Alice Bedlam Obsidian Ragman Queen of Fables are unknown to the general population and untraceable living under deepest cover.

when these characters attack it will be without warning.

your team is screwed.

**Swamp Thing is the exception being well known however he is untraceable to anyone below Skyfather. This team whether they win or lose it would come down to the bitter end.

TricksterPriest
Doomsday will be bfr'd. Amazo has been beheaded with ease.

Will you just quit with the damn trolling? roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
No mention of Johnny Sorrow or Psycho Pirate?

quanchi112
Will you just quit with the damn trolling? roll eyes (sarcastic) So responding to a poster and telling them that Doomsday could be bfr'd is trolling? laughing out loud

An Amazo was also beheaded by Adam on panel. stick out tongue

Mr. Slippyfist
I think Amazo was also beaten by Red Tornado once... and Vixen? Batman and Robin... etc.

llagrok
Who couldn't the Red hood beat together with Bats?

Tazer
Yo.

Sodam Yat comes by......FTW!!

Tazer

darthgoober
Dr. Doom spends the two weeks creating a machine that allows him to steal all the powers of his team and then solo's DC Earth...

shiv
Swamp Thing and Raven/Trigon add a little Roughage to Doom's Diet

TricksterPriest
Hey Goob, Swampie solos your team. He still has power over the other elements. He could regain the power he once wielded that was comparable to the voice, any time he wanted. wink

darthgoober
Swamp Thing and Raven/Trigon add a little Roughage to Doom's Diet
Hey Goob, Swampie solos your team. He still has power over the other elements. He could regain the power he once wielded that was comparable to the voice, any time he wanted. wink
No Uber beings remember wink ...

TricksterPriest
You realize you are playing to Quan's spite thread, you know? no expression wink Not to mention, I highly doubt durquanchi knows or believe that Swampie can beat his team.

darthgoober
You realize you are playing to Quan's spite thread, you know? no expression wink Not to mention, I highly doubt durquanchi knows or believe that Swampie can beat his team.
Can't be helped, I call 'em like I see 'em and it would be totally "in character" for Doom to steal his teams powers and try to take down DC Earth with just himself and an army of Doombots. And given that Doom would have the combined durability of Silver Surfer, Thor, WW Hulk, Gladiator, Sentry, Juggernaut, and Firelord PLUS his own armor and Force Field no one shy of an Uber being(which aren't allowed) would even have a chance of hurting him he'd likely kick the whole planet's ass without too much trouble...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by darthgoober
Can't be helped, I call 'em like I see 'em and it would be totally "in character" for Doom to steal his teams powers and try to take down DC Earth with just himself and an army of Doombots. And given that Doom would have the combined durability of Silver Surfer, Thor, WW Hulk, Gladiator, Sentry, Juggernaut, and Firelord PLUS his own armor and Force Field no one shy of an Uber being(which aren't allowed) would even have a chance of hurting him he'd likely kick the whole planet's ass without too much trouble...

............Wait a minute, you actually believe that? You're serious? What the f**k? You think that's enough to take DC Earth? You biased marvel-wanking......... THIS is why I have you on ignore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
............Wait a minute, you actually believe that? You're serious? What the f**k? You think that's enough to take DC Earth? You biased marvel-wanking......... THIS is why I have you on ignore. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Name one non Uber being that could hurt someone with that level of durability.

darthgoober
For that matter, name one non uber being that wouldn't get one shotted by the combined strength of Doom, Silver Surfer, Thor, WW Hulk, Gladiator, Sentry, Juggernaut, and Firelord.

And who other than the Flashes would even have a chance of hitting someone with the combined speed of Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Sentry, and Firelord?

quanchi112
You realize you are playing to Quan's spite thread, you know? no expression wink Not to mention, I highly doubt durquanchi knows or believe that Swampie can beat his team. This team definitely has what it takes to beat dc earth. Swamp thing isnt relevant to this thread. wink

quanchi112
............Wait a minute, you actually believe that? You're serious? What the f**k? You think that's enough to take DC Earth? You biased marvel-wanking......... THIS is why I have you on ignore. roll eyes (sarcastic) Dc earth was in jeopardy before by just Black Adam. He isnt marvel biased either.

Phantom Zone

What the hell.... What the f**k?

Erik-Lensherr
Dr. Doom spends the two weeks creating a machine that allows him to steal all the powers of his team and then solo's DC Earth...

Is this sarcasm ?

Phantom Zone
I suspect its not. Hes created machinery thats been powerful enough to deal with much more powerful beings.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Is this sarcasm ?
No. My plan is one of the very few that would take down DC Earth and Doom is not only smart enough to know that, he has a track record of using similar plans.

Don't get me wrong, barring my strategy for Doom DC Earth would in all likelihood win. But WITH my strategy(which is entirely feasible and "in character" for Doom) DC Earth is screwed...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
What the hell.... What the f**k? rolling on floor laughing

shiv
lets go with this.

Now that his team mates are out of the picture Dr Doom has the Power.

That's Cool.

He's on a rampage. Cooler.

"Faith" flys by. smiles and says hi

Doom, big grin: "How You Doin?"

Faith : ah you know jus goin get my hair an my nails done

Doom: Coool can I come?

PWNED.

Mindset
lets go with this.

Now that his team mates are out of the picture Dr Doom has the Power.

That's Cool.

He's on a rampage. Cooler.

"Faith" flys by. smiles and says hi

Doom, big grin: "How You Doin?"

Faith : ah you know jus goin get my hair an my nails done

Doom: Coool can I come?

PWNED.

You must have forgotten Doom is a pimp.

shiv
Doombots in unison *roll-eyes*: aw Vic what'chaw doing?!??

Doom wavers momentarily. then waves Doombots into a black hole somewhere on the other side of uranus.

Faith *cough*

Doom takes off his helmet: the invasion can wait.

Faith : Cancel it

Doom: you know thats the first thing I've heard this week that makes sense.

Avlon
Black Alice steals Super- Doom's powers and destroys Quan's team with ease.

Making it all into one character just made things easier. smile

Or Superman sundips as everyone fights and solos the MU team.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Avlon
Black Alice steals Super- Doom's powers and destroys Quan's team with ease.

Making it all into one character just made things easier. smile

Or Superman sundips as everyone fights and solos the MU team.
Except for the fact that Doom would have the combined cosmic awareness of Surfer and Firelord. He'd sense the danger from her before she even reached the battlefield and blitz her... or she'd get taken down by one of his army of Doombots... or she'd get killed in the storm of energy that Doom would unleash on the heroes on her way to the battle.

And with the combined energy absorption of Surfer, Firelord, Ronan's Universal Weapon and Doom's own tech Supes wouldn't stay sundipped for long. And that's assuming the dip made him powerful enough to take on Doom in the first place. You have to remember that Doom now has access to ALL of Supes's weakness's too...

darthgoober
Doombots in unison *roll-eyes*: aw Vic what'chaw doing?!??

Doom wavers momentarily. then waves Doombots into a black hole somewhere on the other side of uranus.

Faith *cough*

Doom takes off his helmet: the invasion can wait.

Faith : Cancel it

Doom: you know thats the first thing I've heard this week that makes sense.
You do realize that Doom not only has one of the strongest will's in comics, he also has tech built into his armor to negate telepathy AND the telepathic defenses of the Surfer, right?

Avlon
Except for the fact that Doom would have the combined cosmic awareness of Surfer and Firelord. He'd sense the danger from her before she even reached the battlefield and blitz her... or she'd get taken down by one of his army of Doombots... or she'd get killed in the storm of energy that Doom would unleash on the heroes on her way to the battle.

And with the combined energy absorption of Surfer, Firelord, Ronan's Universal Weapon and Doom's own tech Supes wouldn't stay sundipped for long. And that's assuming the dip made him powerful enough to take on Doom in the first place. You have to remember that Doom now has access to ALL of Supes's weakness's too...

I'm pretty sure even an insane version of spectre has awareness > Surfer and firelord. Cosmic awareness has never been a factor in battle. Alice wants the power...it's her's. Doom is back to square one and the team is screwed.

And Supes in that insane form hasn't been shown to be drained. I'm pretty sure entropic blasts from a higher than skyfather being would be more powerful.

darthgoober
I'm pretty sure even an insane version of spectre has awareness > Surfer and firelord.
That does in fact sound very likely, but the fact that he wasn't in his right state of mind means that he wasn't necessarily using it as effectively as he could have been.

Cosmic awareness has never been a factor in battle.

Sure it has Surfer uses it in battle right here...
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6267/secretdefenders25p06ov3.jpg
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1853/secretdefenders25p07mc1.jpg

And he MUST have used it to exploit Wonderman's weakness here, otherwise it would mean that he could do the same thing with Supes's energy without having to scan him...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/surfer3.jpg

Alice wants the power...it's her's. Doom is back to square one and the team is screwed.
If she's lucky she'd end up with Doom's Sorcery, and the powers of Juggs and Thor. None of the others are magical in nature so she wouldn't get them, and the Power Doom still possessed would still be enough to take her.

And that's assuming that she could get close enough to take his power without being killed by Doom or one of his Doombots in the first place.

And Supes in that insane form hasn't been shown to be drained. I'm pretty sure entropic blasts from a higher than skyfather being would be more powerful.
I'm sure entropic blast are more powerful, but that doesn't mean that they're more useful. The blast still has to overcome Supes's amped durability, draining actually lowers his durability(and makes Doom more powerful besides).

shiv
You do realize that Doom not only has one of the strongest will's in comics, he also has tech built into his armor to negate telepathy AND the telepathic defenses of the Surfer, right?

you do realise that Dr fate's cosmic awareness, Superman's bio aura, Martian Manhunters strength as a telepath, Batman and any Green Lantern's willpower, Apokolips New Genesis and Oan Tech are ineffective in person to person interaction with Faith

Sirius77
She drained his powers but couldnt lay a finger on him. She did nothing relevant besides waste some time.]

It was said that if Black alice had kept specters powers for any longer, he would have faded out of existance. She wouldnt have to lay a finger on him.

He would have faded out of existance.

Well you think that your team can actually solo dc earth... why would I care about your opinion?

darthgoober
you do realise that Dr fate's cosmic awareness, Superman's bio aura, Martian Manhunters strength as a telepath, Batman and any Green Lantern's willpower, Apokolips New Genesis and Oan Tech are ineffective in person to person interaction with Faith
Did she overcome those defenses STACKED? I mean were those defenses one on top of the other(as Doom's is)?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>