Final Kain Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Kain has a Normal Soul Reaver with any power cept the power to make allies fight each other. No instant Soul Attacks, the being has to be weakened.Only has 2.5 sec Time Stop
Round 1: Chaos Vincent & Omega Weiss
Round 2: Final Form Sora & Dark Powered Riku
Round 3: Twilight Xemnas & Roxas
Round 4: 2 AC Sephiroths With all materia and Abilities.
Round 5: Raziel With full powered Reaver (Reaver won't suck Raziel into it.)

Lady Fox
Such junky opponents stick out tongue

Too much FF no expression

Furion
But I love FF.

Lady Fox
Meh! Why Raziel as final then? Breaks the pwetty pattern stick out tongue

Burning thought
ahh, a little more interesting a fight, first what do you mean about normal soul reaver? theres just the soul reaver, there isnt another version, but now hes got all his powers, this would be a fairly good match, although you have not specified Kain as immortal in this battle, ill assume he is not completly immortal and cannot return if he is killed first, also ime not sure but in this fight, is kain allowed his chaos armor? in the following battles, i assume he doesnt have it

Chaos Vincent & Omega weiss

should be a fairly simple battle, the guys from what ive seen are simply speed demons, thats about it, personally ive seen no true incredible power from either of them, kain could easily use a time reaver spell, then impale both of them or shield himself, then launch incapaicate bolts to his hearts content, but i do not know their specifics, do they have blood (their not all cells like sephiroth this time if ime not mistaken) if so he could kill them both with a blood shower spell to rip all the blood out of them

Sora+ Riku

i dont know enough on them tbh to make a fight on these guys, please give info? i assume since you put them before Xemnas and Roxas they must be weaker

Twilight Xemnas & Roxas

this should be similiar, Roxas i dont know, but Xemnas i know, he is no match for kain, kain can walk through boundies of dimensions and escape any trap Xemnas creates for him, i dont know if he has blood but a could reaver impalement wouldnt help him, nor would a time spell and energy bolts and lightning

two AC sephiroths

once kain puts his shield up their gonners, they have no real power that can harm kain and few powers htat would even stop him, with all materia and abilities including summons? Kain would easily disect these two Sephiroths, even if their faster their speed will not mean nothing trapped in time, or slowed in kains AOE time reaver spell, in this he will use Dimension reaver to port to both of them and they will be blasted to pieces after several reality warping slashes that make them both take hte same hits, they would be hit by many reavers at the same time, Kain could use TK, their long casting heavey hitters are too slow for kain, he would with a hand movement send them away and interupt their casting, he will have a shield up making all spells reflect back on them, his shield is so easy to cast, i dont think he even moves his hands to cast or speaks a word, its just up on a whim

Raziel

endless fight imo, especially if their both immortals, if their not and they can both die, then i think Raziel will quite easily fall since kain according to your rules has not many powers taken from him which means he has most of Raziels powers as well since Raziel joined with him and gave him his own powers within kain , i dont think Raziel can beat a serious and blood lusted kain anyway even if kain does not have these powers for these fights, i feel he is faster, Raziel is more agile but with less useful reavers imo, i mean hell slowing time to a crawl or creating an Earthquake, in a 1v1 fight, i choose slowing time "shrug"

Furion
Because I know for Certain that BT can't say Raziel loses easy. maybe next time i should put the final opponant as Kain. It should fry his brain.
Not immortal. 2.5 isn't much of a time stop, It simply gives Kain time to get closer. Chaos Vincent's gun is fairly powerful.
These are like Sora and Riku's most powerful forms. I can't really explain them. Again you're underestimating Full powered AC Sephiroth. This time there's two. Can Kain contend with Sephiroth twirling around. Infact, I don't know for sure if I should remove Kain's shield or not. I want this to be somewhat hard for him.

Burning thought
and why is this the final one!! i need more kain gauntlets so i can see more characters dieing and bleeding at the hands of kain sad

Burning thought
Originally posted by Furion
Because I know for Certain that BT can't say Raziel loses easy. maybe next time i should put the final opponant as Kain. It should fry his brain.
Not immortal. 2.5 isn't much of a time stop, It simply gives Kain time to get closer. Chaos Vincent's gun is fairly powerful.
These are like Sora and Riku's most powerful forms. I can't really explain them. Again you're underestimating Full powered AC Sephiroth. This time there's two. Can Kain contend with Sephiroth twirling around. Infact, I don't know for sure if I should remove Kain's shield or not. I want this to be somewhat hard for him.

okie hes not immortal, 2.5? what do you mean 2.5, his Time reaver spell slows time to a crawl all around him and fight with impunity..

ime not sure, ive not seen Chaos vincents gun fire a destructive blast before and it doesnt seem to fastest fireing weapon and not useful if kain has a shield or mists and the bullet goes through him, hmm i dont see them as much of a threat, i mean i kno hes prob powerful but hes a kid with a keyblade, kain would TK then manhandle the thing then half him with a claw slash...

ime not understimating him, AC sephiroth has shown nothing much impressive, he moves around at about double a humans speed, and he runs, he has a long @ss sword, so what, itsn ot helping him and basically every spell i see the guy use in FF7 is slow, and ive not seen him use any in AC, also was this with summons? make them a better challenge with Zero bahumaht battling here

hmm ime not sure, if hes not immortal, and you remove his shield it, summons should not be allowed because then he cant fight the heavey hitters that can be summoned like Zero bahumaht and Anima etc etc

Furion
k, then shield is removed and no summons.
Xemnas got schooled by that kid with the key blade.
Like 2.5 seconds is how long it lasts. And plus the time thing has to hit one of the Sephs, even then there is another Seph to defend the other.
Seph summoned Nega-Lifestream with a hand motion. Sent Cloud into a building 50-100 feet away. TKed the top of a building by lifting his head. Kicked Clooud's ass without trying. Plus he's got KH attacks.

Burning thought
k, then shield is removed and no summons.
Xemnas got schooled by that kid with the key blade.
Like 2.5 seconds is how long it lasts. And plus the time thing has to hit one of the Sephs, even then there is another Seph to defend the other.
Seph summoned Nega-Lifestream with a hand motion. Sent Cloud into a building 50-100 feet away. TKed the top of a building by lifting his head. Kicked Clooud's ass without trying. Plus he's got KH attacks.

that could easily be PIS/CIS, Xemnas had tonnes of reality powers, just because he got beaten by the Kid doesnt mean the Kid>Xemnas, its gameplay the way he beat him, Xemnas has tonnes of things the kid doesnt overall
Kains AOE time bubble doesnt last 2.5 seconds who told you that? it lasts a lot longer than that, time slow lasts about 8-10 seconds, and this is the AOE, not the projectile thats launched, who told you the projectile freezes them for 2.5 seconds?

summoning a lifestream hes already corrupted is not really a feat, Beating on cloud is no feat either especially since CLoud omnislashes his @ss at the end, also you giving him KH attacks? they may actually make him slgihtly dangerous with the teleporting and stuff

Terryc250
Loses at 1

Chaos Vincent and Omega Weiss are only speed? Omega Weiss is a city sized planet power entity, Chaos Vincent would blitz Kain then annihilate him, Time reaver doesnt work unless its charged.

First of all those spells only work with weak enemies, second of all elder kain does not have them, unless you can show me him using them, or prove that he has them.

Watch this video then say theyre only just speed again
F6fqKrOHCJk

Burning thought
Originally posted by Terryc250
Loses at 1

Chaos Vincent and Omega Weiss are only speed? Omega Weiss is a city sized planet power entity, Chaos Vincent would blitz Kain then annihilate him, Time reaver doesnt work unless its charged.

First of all those spells only work with weak enemies, second of all elder kain does not have them, unless you can show me him using them, or prove that he has them.

Watch this video then say theyre only just speed again
F6fqKrOHCJk

yes, Omega weiss and Vincent do lose at 1

show me these things, Omega Weiss all i know if him is in the video you just showed, a sword fighting dude who moves quickly in movement and fightins slowly in close range....simple....if hes in his big machine then kain take this easier than before, whats Vincent going to do? annhilate kain with what exactley? his puny gun lawls.....

prove it doesnt work unless charged, Charging the reaver is gameplay, first and foremost, second you only use the blood reaver in gameplay anway, this is the soul reaver, third you fail for using gameplay in most of your arguments lawls

false....doesnt have them? prove it to me he doesnt have them, its not for me to prove your argument, just because we dont see him use them he has to of lost them randomly on his journies? you dont know anything about LOK, so dont fail in this thread like all the others you try to debate against me in

ive watched the Vid, their only speed...speed Demons, ive seen no super planetary force in the vid, just speed

Furion
I don't think any blood attacks would work since they would be going too fast.
Omega Weiss gets his power from Omega who Is basically most if not all the lifestream itself.

Burning thought
I don't think any blood attacks would work since they would be going too fast.
Omega Weiss gets his power from Omega who Is basically most if not all the lifestream itself.

i dont care what speed their going, why would having their bodies split and drained of their fluids be diffrent because of their speed, their going to be drained, especially if he does what he does to vincent, puts his swords through kains stomach, then hes doom as his drained, and how is gainging his power from Omega going to change him? kain gets his powers from the pillars that control concepts which is where kain theory comes from but its just theory, its there any hard evidence to suggest he is immune to some of kains attacks because he gets power from the lifestream?

Furion
Originally posted by Burning thought
i dont care what speed their going, why would having their bodies split and drained of their fluids be diffrent because of their speed, their going to be drained, especially if he does what he does to vincent, puts his swords through kains stomach, then hes doom as his drained, and how is gainging his power from Omega going to change him? kain gets his powers from the pillars that control concepts which is where kain theory comes from but its just theory, its there any hard evidence to suggest he is immune to some of kains attacks because he gets power from the lifestream?
No Kain won't be able to focus on them. All he'll see is powerful shots flying into his gut.

Terryc250
yes, Omega weiss and Vincent do lose at 1

show me these things, Omega Weiss all i know if him is in the video you just showed, a sword fighting dude who moves quickly in movement and fightins slowly in close range....simple....if hes in his big machine then kain take this easier than before, whats Vincent going to do? annhilate kain with what exactley? his puny gun lawls.....

prove it doesnt work unless charged, Charging the reaver is gameplay, first and foremost, second you only use the blood reaver in gameplay anway, this is the soul reaver, third you fail for using gameplay in most of your arguments lawls

false....doesnt have them? prove it to me he doesnt have them, its not for me to prove your argument, just because we dont see him use them he has to of lost them randomly on his journies? you dont know anything about LOK, so dont fail in this thread like all the others you try to debate against me in

ive watched the Vid, their only speed...speed Demons, ive seen no super planetary force in the vid, just speed
no KAIN loses at 1, im not surpirsed that you havent realised that its KAIN running the gauntlet.

Your obviously not weven watching the video i posted, big machine? Thats one of the WEAPONs, its not a machine its an entity created by minerva out of the lifestream itself, his puny guns? Seriously, watch the video from beginning to end, dont just blab out random dumb shiet out of ur ass.

LOL so if in gameplay you have to charge it up to use it, that means out of gameplay he can spam it all he wants? AHAH ur logic always gives me a laugh durlaugh Soul reaver? You just said Time Reaver.

He doesnt have them because he DOESNT have them in the game, meaning its not able to use, and its not in his inventory, cant use them, etc, i dont know anything about LOK? I do know ur amping up Kains powers way more then it is, with ur 5 year old fanboy logic, you on the other hand dont know ANYTHING about ANY character in ANY game except for LOK, you didnt even know who Heihachi from tekken is lol.

Burning thought
No Kain won't be able to focus on them. All he'll see is powerful shots flying into his gut.

focus, who said kain needs to focus on them? it effects everyone around him, so its not like he can focus on everyone around him at once.....he just activates his power and their blood will be drained...and their not so powerful, especially while hes draining their blood his body will be instantly healing, his regeration is crazy as it is, not long after having his heart torn out its healed to nothing but a scar, these gun shots are not going to harm kain, id be surprised if he even feels much pain at all consdiering he doesnt seem to bothered about his heart when he gets up

Weiss and Vincent are powerful, imo more so prob than the Kingdom hearts people (bar Xemnas due to special abilities) but theyre no match for kain, their weapons would not be able to harm him to any high degree and he has so many powers theyll pi$$ thieir blood out into kain and $h1t lifestream until hes done with them like the tools they are, and AC sephiroths will prob end up the same way, only Sephiroth is slower in comparison, although he has a longer sword

no KAIN loses at 1, im not surpirsed that you havent realised that its KAIN running the gauntlet.

Your obviously not weven watching the video i posted, big machine? Thats one of the WEAPONs, its not a machine its an entity created by minerva out of the lifestream itself, his puny guns? Seriously, watch the video from beginning to end, dont just blab out random dumb shiet out of ur ass.

LOL so if in gameplay you have to charge it up to use it, that means out of gameplay he can spam it all he wants? AHAH ur logic always gives me a laugh durlaugh Soul reaver? You just said Time Reaver.

He doesnt have them because he DOESNT have them in the game, meaning its not able to use, and its not in his inventory, cant use them, etc, i dont know anything about LOK? I do know ur amping up Kains powers way more then it is, with ur 5 year old fanboy logic, you on the other hand dont know ANYTHING about ANY character in ANY game except for LOK, you didnt even know who Heihachi from tekken is lol.

if Mr T was debating with you, hed prob say "shut your jibber jabber" and throw a snicker bar into your face

ive watched it, okie so thats a wepaon, my big mistake, its a big thing and its will only make Weiss more vulerable

no you see gameplay elements that are never explained in story or out of game like reaver charging are simply not taken into account, their forgotten as gameplay, furthermore, its the blood reaver, it drains blood for its power, the soul reaver doesnt, it has Raziel who is initially its powersource, only when he goes mad will it lose its power, and it doesnt in the hands of kain, It takes years and years of starvation for that to happen..and wtf, Dur laugh indeed, the Time reaver is what we call the Time Emblem, which is attached to the soul reaver, the soul reaver is the whole blade....your getting confused lol...

i know Warcraft characters,GOW characters, Unreal, Supreme commander, Dungeon keeper etc etc and characters from about 100 other games on my shelf......he has his spells in BO1, he doesnt lose all his spells...he just cant use them, just like you cant select teleport in his inventory either, does that mean he cant now? no.....because we see him teleport, we see him use some forms of blood attacks as well, he just doesnt use all those spells he had before, developers decided not to let players have access to them, but theres no Canon element which takes them away...

so you....
http://www.lafferty.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/fail-24.jpg

Furion
How much is the range of the blood thing
Prove it wouldn't hurt him. I've seen Kain be harmed before

Terryc250
focus, who said kain needs to focus on them? it effects everyone around him, so its not like he can focus on everyone around him at once.....he just activates his power and their blood will be drained...and their not so powerful, especially while hes draining their blood his body will be instantly healing, his regeration is crazy as it is, not long after having his heart torn out its healed to nothing but a scar, these gun shots are not going to harm kain, id be surprised if he even feels much pain at all consdiering he doesnt seem to bothered about his heart when he gets up

Weiss and Vincent are powerful, imo more so prob than the Kingdom hearts people (bar Xemnas due to special abilities) but theyre no match for kain, their weapons would not be able to harm him to any high degree and he has so many powers theyll pi$$ thieir blood out into kain and $h1t lifestream until hes done with them like the tools they are, and AC sephiroths will prob end up the same way, only Sephiroth is slower in comparison, although he has a longer sword

ohh the horrid fanboyism,
Im begging you, please show me elder kain using those spells or even proof of him having them, dont give me the "well 10,000 years earlier, he found them and used them, so that must mean he still has them dur!1 even though he cant use them and it isnt in his inventory, 10,000 years afterwards, he must just be hiding them somewherez!11"

One AC Sephiroth is enough to beat Kain, Two is overkill, Kain loses at Chaos and Omega Weiss

Burning thought
How much is the range of the blood thing
Prove it wouldn't hurt him. I've seen Kain be harmed before

prove what wouldnt hurt him?

cant remember the exact range, its as far as kain can see, the enemies are like a good several metres away and if kain does that their drained, he only gets healed by the blood of 4 of them, the rest just instantly die, but theres 2 in this match, 2 instantly healing kain

youve seen Elder kain be badly in pain? wow....as i said the guys hearts been torn out and not long after hes fine after being blasted through a dimensional portal, he wakes up right as rain....and this isnt even being healed, in this fight hell have their blood, heres where his heart is torn out....watch from 7:12, he even has the strength to lift his arm after that
Srdsvk1OmB0

then wakes not long after in the demon dimension and isnt even in pain and its not much more than a scar at all and then he battles several demon waves......his endurance is great, it will take a lot more than a few sword slashes or gun shots to harm kain, and none of these will harm him permanently
AxQlLtHmKjA

Furion
Loses at Seph: Seph appears behind Kain and cuts his upper torso off. Seph grabs it in midair and cut's Kain's head off. He then punts Kain's head across the Midgar.

Burning thought
ohh the horrid fanboyism,
Im begging you, please show me elder kain using those spells or even proof of him having them, dont give me the "well 10,000 years earlier, he found them and used them, so that must mean he still has them dur!1 even though he cant use them and it isnt in his inventory, 10,000 years afterwards, he must just be hiding them somewherez!11"

One AC Sephiroth is enough to beat Kain, Two is overkill, Kain loses at Chaos and Omega Weiss

yeh in the 10,000 years earlier, why has he lost them then? jsut because its been a long time in using them? your logic is BS, jsut because in comparison to kain the entire events and lives of all the FF7 characters are a flicker? lol, theres no fanboyism at all, only your foolery, your basically begging like a child for him not to be able to own your fave character with a few spells lol....also what do you mean he cant use them? hes never shown to use them as Elder and its never stated he cant, hes used them earlier as a younger self however...theres only your assumption saying their gone, just because players cannot own everything in one shot in Defiance, its gameplay, the develpoers would break the game if you could..

in your fanfiction where Sephiroth is billions of times more powerful than anything kain loses......but the real FF characters, they get tooled.....

Loses at Seph: Seph appears behind Kain and cuts through mist air. Seph grabs nothing but air and Kain Tks him in the air, shaves off his hair for a cruel joke and mockery, and rips out Sephiroths eyes, then impales him on the reaver..Sephiroth explodes....or he just slows time and runs round sephiroth a few minutes shouting "hurry up one winged chump!"

Furion
Yeah, Moebius's staff. That just shows Kain can be put into pain. He's not invulnerable to it even if it's something that's his "weakness".

Terryc250

if Mr T was debating with you, hed prob say "shut your jibber jabber" and throw a snicker bar into your face

ive watched it, okie so thats a wepaon, my big mistake, its a big thing and its will only make Weiss more vulerable

no you see gameplay elements that are never explained in story or out of game like reaver charging are simply not taken into account, their forgotten as gameplay, furthermore, its the blood reaver, it drains blood for its power, the soul reaver doesnt, it has Raziel who is initially its powersource, only when he goes mad will it lose its power, and it doesnt in the hands of kain, It takes years and years of starvation for that to happen..and wtf, Dur laugh indeed, the Time reaver is what we call the Time Emblem, which is attached to the soul reaver, the soul reaver is the whole blade....your getting confused lol...

i know Warcraft characters,GOW characters, Unreal, Supreme commander, Dungeon keeper etc etc and characters from about 100 other games on my shelf......he has his spells in BO1, he doesnt lose all his spells...he just cant use them, just like you cant select teleport in his inventory either, does that mean he cant now? no.....because we see him teleport, we see him use some forms of blood attacks as well, he just doesnt use all those spells he had before, developers decided not to let players have access to them, but theres no Canon element which takes them away...

so you....
http://www.lafferty.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/fail-24.jpg

Lol thats utter failure logic, once again, it requires to be charged in gameplay for it to be used, so outside of gameplay you assume it doesnt need to be charged because you want him to be more powerful? utter utter failure.

a big thing will make him more vulnerable? wtf is Kain gonna do to it? try to suck out its blood? Lol, if you actually watched the video you can see it has a huge barrer as well.

So just because Kain can teleport(which isnt even one of his "spells"wink it means that all of his spells exist, hes just hiding them somewhere? Show me these "some forms of blood attacks"

Burning thought
Yeah, Moebius's staff. That just shows Kain can be put into pain. He's not invulnerable to it even if it's something that's his "weakness".

Moebius staff is a special plot device that uses an unkown power that no longer works after kain has had his heart torn out, its super effective against all vampires but only because of their hearts, without it...you kno..its useless

Burning thought
Lol thats utter failure logic, once again, it requires to be charged in gameplay for it to be used, so outside of gameplay you assume it doesnt need to be charged because you want him to be more powerful? utter utter failure.

a big thing will make him more vulnerable? wtf is Kain gonna do to it? try to suck out its blood? Lol, if you actually watched the video you can see it has a huge barrer as well.

So just because Kain can teleport(which isnt even one of his "spells"wink it means that all of his spells exist, hes just hiding them somewhere? Show me these "some forms of blood attacks"

L2 read.....look at the cat picture

yeh, a barrier, a field around the front, theres id say a good deal bit of space between the barrier and Omega Weiss wouldnt you say? as in, Kain just teleports on top of Weiss, weiss cries out before his head goes splat......look at the cat picture

he does it all the time, anyone whos played the games, Furion who has played BO 2 can see the small form of BLood shower, only thats a weaker version, in Defiance you can see the real one whenever Kain drinks, but thats not really a spell, its kains normal drinking....your logic is nothing Terry, its non excistent, just because someone doesnt do something tehy cant do it? okie sephiroth cant do anything but wave a sword around and move slower than Weiss, he cant even use spells, he doesnt in AC........he cant really do anything, quite pathetic....long haired guy swinging a sword...lol...guess what? look at the cat....lmao

Furion
Moebius staff is a special plot device that uses an unkown power that no longer works after kain has had his heart torn out, its super effective against all vampires but only because of their hearts, without it...you kno..its useless I'm just saying that that showed Kain can be given pain.
That? Kain would have to kill them first then because They would offer Resistance and plus there's two of them. He tries to do it to one, the other Speeds behind him and WHAM! Dead.

Burning thought
I'm just saying that that showed Kain can be given pain.

not anymore then "shrug" not in this fight......so okie, you win, kain can feel some pain, when he had a heart, the extent of which is unkown, he is edurant thats for sure

Terryc250
yeh in the 10,000 years earlier, why has he lost them then? jsut because its been a long time in using them? your logic is BS, jsut because in comparison to kain the entire events and lives of all the FF7 characters are a flicker? lol, theres no fanboyism at all, only your foolery, your basically begging like a child for him not to be able to own your fave character with a few spells lol....also what do you mean he cant use them? hes never shown to use them as Elder and its never stated he cant, hes used them earlier as a younger self however...theres only your assumption saying their gone, just because players cannot own everything in one shot in Defiance, its gameplay, the develpoers would break the game if you could..

in your fanfiction where Sephiroth is billions of times more powerful than anything kain loses......but the real FF characters, they get tooled.....

HAHA even if Kain has those spells(which he doesnt) he would STILL lose, Chaos is lightyears faster and more powerful he quaked the planet in one blow, and Omega Weiss is just as powerful

watch at 1:00
hIFEUjGDhwU

plz show me Kain with powers on even remotely close to that scale.

Furion
HAHA even if Kain has those spells(which he doesnt) he would STILL lose, Chaos is lightyears faster and more powerful he quaked the planet in one blow, and Omega Weiss is just as powerful

hIFEUjGDhwU
Omega is actually more powerful since Chaos is only Omega's squire.

Terryc250
L2 read.....look at the cat picture

yeh, a barrier, a field around the front, theres id say a good deal bit of space between the barrier and Omega Weiss wouldnt you say? as in, Kain just teleports on top of Weiss, weiss cries out before his head goes splat......look at the cat picture

he does it all the time, anyone whos played the games, Furion who has played BO 2 can see the small form of BLood shower, only thats a weaker version, in Defiance you can see the real one whenever Kain drinks, but thats not really a spell, its kains normal drinking....your logic is nothing Terry, its non excistent, just because someone doesnt do something tehy cant do it? okie sephiroth cant do anything but wave a sword around and move slower than Weiss, he cant even use spells, he doesnt in AC........he cant really do anything, quite pathetic....long haired guy swinging a sword...lol...guess what? look at the cat....lmao

Why are you so obsessed with that cat? I dont think beastiality is tolerated on this forum.

Lol with more sh1t talking but no backup or proof, Kain goes splat from either one of them.

I dont get to play as Sephiroth, if they did let me play as Sephiroth, i'd get to use all of his powers, which would be pretty fun. So thats ur only proof of him still having spells? Because he can do his normal drinks? Anyway spells, or no spells, Kain get utterly stomped at one

Burning thought

hIFEUjGDhwU

plz show me Kain with powers on even remotely close to that scale.

lightyears faster? show me......hes not much faster at all and speed wont determine the winner at all, Tank>>>>Bullet.....Bullet>>>>>>speed of tank

watched it...so? whats he going to do?....hes going to take all that long time to do that to kain, what a waste of my time, your showing me their attacks and pwoers that take ages to do...kain doesnt take that long to do anything, you say this guys fast and they are when their moving but when they do an attack worth anything its so slow...

powers close to the scale? now..not without kain theory, not on the scale but he doesnt need to do anything like that to freeze them in time and destroy them with the reaver, or blast them to pieces...or drain them dry...their power is no use to them if their dead or cant use it.....or slowed then frozen in time...their nothing on kain

Burning thought
Why are you so obsessed with that cat? I dont think beastiality is tolerated on this forum.

Lol with more sh1t talking but no backup or proof, Kain goes splat from either one of them.

I dont get to play as Sephiroth, if they did let me play as Sephiroth, i'd get to use all of his powers, which would be pretty fun. So thats ur only proof of him still having spells? Because he can do his normal drinks? Anyway spells, or no spells, Kain get utterly stomped at one

i certianly dont want you to do that if thats what your thinking, sick

...lawls.......

oh rly, whats your proof you can use all his spells? FF7? thats not AC tho is it? diffrent m8, by your logic hes not shown it in AC, he cant do it...shame on him...lol....

and no, you can yap and gnaw all day long but you can still fail every time....he clears with ease

but anyway, cya in the morning haha, maybe tomorrow Sephiroth will be even more powerful or another FF character durlaugh

Terryc250
haha too bad he cant freeze them in time LOL, is he gonna try to fire some slow projectiles at him hoping to catch him? HAHA Blast them to pieces, ahah ur so funny, you cant even give me any proof of Kain capable of doing any of this

Kain gets blitz'd by Chaos, while hes KO'd, Omega takes an omega dump on Kain drowning him.

Terryc250
i certianly dont want you to do that if thats what your thinking, sick

...lawls.......

oh rly, whats your proof you can use all his spells? FF7? thats not AC tho is it? diffrent m8, by your logic hes not shown it in AC, he cant do it...shame on him...lol....

and no, you can yap and gnaw all day long but you can still fail every time....he clears with ease

but anyway, cya in the morning haha, maybe tomorrow Sephiroth will be even more powerful or another FF character durlaugh

Too bad all Sephiroth was doing was toying around in AC huh? If he was going all out we would be seeing his jenova powers. Also difference is, we get to play as Kain and use his powers that he "has"

Burning thought
haha too bad he cant freeze them in time LOL, is he gonna try to fire some slow projectiles at him hoping to catch him? HAHA Blast them to pieces, ahah ur so funny, you cant even give me any proof of Kain capable of doing any of this

Kain gets blitz'd by Chaos, while hes KO'd, Omega takes an omega dump on Kain drowning him.

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php

freeze time spell on there, thats proof.....owned....cant see anywhere on there saying its a slow projectile, nope, ive turned the magnifieing up....not slow...and whats it matter, their gonna be in TK, not moving their little feet to get away...or slowed in Time reaver then frozen:

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/def/reaverkain.php

nah they cant blitz him at all....they wouldnt KO him at all....they wouldnt touch nothing but mist, and kains blade....and they would be gonners before they knew whats happened because the time flux has stopped their brain waves...lawls..poor fools

Too bad all Sephiroth was doing was toying around in AC huh? If he was going all out we would be seeing his jenova powers. Also difference is, we get to play as Kain and use his powers that he "has"

lmao yeh, too bad kain is only pacing himself, otherwise wed see him destroy unvierses and warp reality like MJJ.....so full of rubbish you are haha, and yeh nice try, use powers the developers have allowed us to use....we cant use teleport, but he does it....you fail...on more levels than ever before in this thread

Terryc250
http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php

freeze time spell on there, thats proof.....owned....cant see anywhere on there saying its a slow projectile, nope, ive turned the magnifieing up....not slow...and whats it matter, their gonna be in TK, not moving their little feet to get away...or slowed in Time reaver then frozen:

nah they cant blitz him at all....they wouldnt KO him at all....they wouldnt touch nothing but mist, and kains blade....and they would be gonners before they knew whats happened because the time flux has stopped their brain waves...lawls..poor fools

lmao yeh, too bad kain is only pacing himself, otherwise wed see him destroy unvierses and warp reality like MJJ.....so full of rubbish you are haha, and yeh nice try, use powers the developers have allowed us to use....we cant use teleport, but he does it....you fail...on more levels than ever before in this thread

LOL too bad that was kain 10,000 years earlier, not only that but "This spell created a homing projectile that temporarily froze any enemy it hit. " also that projectile doesnt have the hopes of hitting Chaos, and even if Chaos lets it hit him he'll temporarily frozen in the air, and wtf is Kain gonna do? Try to climb a tree to reach him? Too bad the time reaver has to be charged to be active, stop making up BS mmk?

Lol so ur excuse for kain being so weak is that "kain is just pacing himself" ? HAHA can u give me proof he was?

Terryc250
oh..my..god.. that doesnt even need a reply.

MadMel
time reaver spell = instant victory..
kain wins all..

Terryc250
^ Needs to be charged before he can use it

MadMel
no he doesnt..thats gameplay
ok, i know what comes next

oh but i can evil face
in the boss fight raz vs kain in defiance, kain and raz can use their reavers spells as much as the a.i. allows them to without recharging...in fact, when i was raz and fighting kain, he used his balance spell on me 3 times in a row..
and if its the soul reaver, he can use the aspects with even less effort..

Terryc250
Originally posted by MadMel
no he doesnt..thats gameplay
ok, i know what comes next

oh but i can evil face
in the boss fight raz vs kain in defiance, kain and raz can use their reavers spells as much as the a.i. allows them to without recharging...in fact, when i was raz and fighting kain, he used his balance spell on me 3 times in a row..
and if its the soul reaver, he can use the aspects with even less effort..

Umm actually Raziel never spams it over and over again, nor does he do it without first charging it by hitting kain, he never does it in a row, they probably let the AI use it more often with a less charge bar just to add difficulty.
Srdsvk1OmB0

The reaver itself is supposed to be charged before it unleashes its power, its not just "gameplay" its how the reaver works.

MadMel
the blood reaver, not the soul reaver erm
the blood reaver relied on the blood of enemies, but since raziel is in their permanently its like converting the reaver from battery compatible to power socket compatible
not to mention it becomes a 1 hit ownage weapon..
and yea, i actually did get whacked 3 times in a row by kain's balance blast..not attacking, recharge or even tk in between..

Terryc250
How do you know that the Soul Reaver with Raziel in it even is capable of adding other emblems in it to make a Time Soul Reaver? I thought after Raziel is in the Reaver, thats its final form, the Soul Reaver and cant add anything else to it.

MadMel
the emblams are still there erm
the only reason they arent used in the eariler games is that the writers didnt think of them stick out tongue

Terryc250
But they only work with the reaver, not when Raziel is in it, Raziel is basically like an emblem, and you cant use 2 emblems at once.

MadMel
even so, he can still use the time spell, swicth to the 1 hit pwnage emblem and kick serious ass each time stick out tongue

Burning thought
LOL too bad that was kain 10,000 years earlier, not only that but "This spell created a homing projectile that temporarily froze any enemy it hit. " also that projectile doesnt have the hopes of hitting Chaos, and even if Chaos lets it hit him he'll temporarily frozen in the air, and wtf is Kain gonna do? Try to climb a tree to reach him? Too bad the time reaver has to be charged to be active, stop making up BS mmk?

Lol so ur excuse for kain being so weak is that "kain is just pacing himself" ? HAHA can u give me proof he was?

too bad? whys that, your bashing kain because hes old? because hes seen enough years to make Sephiroth and Cloud Children in comprison?, temporaly frozen in the air? ever heard of teleport and floating for kain? which is what? basically flight and hell slash the guy a couple of times and hes a gonner ,or use the blood power i mentsioned earlier and drain him dry, hell come out of the time and drop dead.....and no it doesnt need to be charged, stop speaking BS the whole debate mmk?

yeh, what do you mean proof? you cant prove that if you could play as sephiroth hell have the Jenova abilities.....your making it up as you go along, and as EvilAngel said in the other thread, your overhyping sephiroth as you go along...more and more

Umm actually Raziel never spams it over and over again, nor does he do it without first charging it by hitting kain, he never does it in a row, they probably let the AI use it more often with a less charge bar just to add difficulty.
Srdsvk1OmB0

The reaver itself is supposed to be charged before it unleashes its power, its not just "gameplay" its how the reaver works.

Key words, add difficulty.....thats what the whole thing about charging the reaver is, and Madmel just pwned you, hes 100% correct, the AI can use reaver spells many times in a row, luckily they dont use any of the stronger ones several times otherwise the player would be crushed ,but its all gameplay, this charging business...you failed lol

How do you know that the Soul Reaver with Raziel in it even is capable of adding other emblems in it to make a Time Soul Reaver? I thought after Raziel is in the Reaver, thats its final form, the Soul Reaver and cant add anything else to it.

But they only work with the reaver, not when Raziel is in it, Raziel is basically like an emblem, and you cant use 2 emblems at once.

now great king of assumptions you think Raziel is an Emblem? wtf, the sword has all its emblems, the only diffrence Raziel is in the blade...what assumption are you going by now? the Blade has all its Emblems, and Raziel inside....but you assume kain cannot use the emblems on his sword all of a sudden why exactley?........lawls at you, your argument is flailing about like a drunk madmen, you better bring him inside and set him to sleep or youll end up down a ditch

ime sorry to break it to you, actually ime not...your beloved FF characters get crushed....Kain clears

Terryc250

theres the list, The Soul Reaver is just another one of them, it is no different. Unless u can prove to me u can combine the time and soul reaver, to make it a non charge'able reaver.

Can you prove to me that outside of gameplay reaver is charged all the time? If not, then you fail.

Wont be hitting Chaos anytime soon, Chaos will smash Kain before he can even blink, and so will Omega.

Burning thought

theres the list, The Soul Reaver is just another one of them, it is no different. Unless u can prove to me u can combine the time and soul reaver, to make it a non charge'able reaver.

Can you prove to me that outside of gameplay reaver is charged all the time? If not, then you fail.

Wont be hitting Chaos anytime soon, Chaos will smash Kain before he can even blink, and so will Omega.

lol at your fanboyism

prove what that Raziel is not an emblem...lol...
The soul reaver is the final blade when its got Raziel in it, the diffrent emblems are still in the blade, their not two diffrent reavers its the same reaver with time emblem in it, its not like kain has several swords, theres only two types the reaver has been, Blood and soul

what is there to prove? the only thing you have that you think disproves it, is a gameplay element, which is nothing but gameplay madmel has said whe the AI uses it, you fail....

lawls at him not hitting Chaos or Omega....hes not "that" fast...he doesnt move lightspeed or any uber speed you think he may go, thats what a speed blitz is, when someone moves the speed of a normal man VS a guy who lightspeeds but no, Vincent or Omega are not that fast, and they could never blitz kain, he would with a handmovement have them in the air in TK....Omega is a slow sword fighter as well

Furion
Except if Kain uses any blood sucking spell, Seph will possess Kain. I don't want to hear any BS about his uber-will power or you can't control his mind.
Except the time spell only works for 2.5 seconds then it goes back to normal, not that it would hit them anyway.
WTF, you can't TK them if you can't see them. Chaos is so fast that his after image stood there for like 6-7 sec. WTF are you talking about.

Burning thought
Except if Kain uses any blood sucking spell, Seph will possess Kain. I don't want to hear any BS about his uber-will power or you can't control his mind.
Except the time spell only works for 2.5 seconds then it goes back to normal, not that it would hit them anyway.
WTF, you can't TK them if you can't see them. Chaos is so fast that his after image stood there for like 6-7 sec. WTF are you talking about.

i meant hes going to use blood suck on Weiss and the other, he wont need it for Sephiroth, and what do u mean BS? hes got uber will power and his mind cant be controlled period.....you cant control his mind...infact kain is undead, he would prob send his soul into the other sephiroth as his old body is consumed with a spirit wrack and take the controls himself of the other sephiroth but regardless does not matter

does not last for 2.5 seconds..lasts a bit longer than that, lasts abouy 5 seconds if i remember, and please show me the speed the projectile goes? got a pic or vid from your "it will never hit them" and as i said before, doesnt matter, Kain will Tk them

they dont go invisible silly lol, their just moving fast, even if kain just sees their blur, and they will have to stop to attack him sooner or later, as ive seen from weiss he will try and impale kain like he does to vincent and his melee skills are slow, Kain is going to eventually TK them, either when vincent stops to fire, or when Weiss tries to sword battle kain, either way theyll get devastated, and thats without kain using the time reaver, they wont get close to him without being slowed to a crawl and kain would just devestate them, or use a dimensional movement

Furion
i meant hes going to use blood suck on Weiss and the other, he wont need it for Sephiroth, and what do u mean BS? hes got uber will power and his mind cant be controlled period.....you cant control his mind...infact kain is undead, he would prob send his soul into the other sephiroth as his old body is consumed with a spirit wrack and take the controls himself of the other sephiroth but regardless does not matter

does not last for 2.5 seconds..lasts a bit longer than that, lasts abouy 5 seconds if i remember, and please show me the speed the projectile goes? got a pic or vid from your "it will never hit them" and as i said before, doesnt matter, Kain will Tk them

they dont go invisible silly lol, their just moving fast, even if kain just sees their blur, and they will have to stop to attack him sooner or later, as ive seen from weiss he will try and impale kain like he does to vincent and his melee skills are slow, Kain is going to eventually TK them, either when vincent stops to fire, or when Weiss tries to sword battle kain, either way theyll get devastated, and thats without kain using the time reaver, they wont get close to him without being slowed to a crawl and kain would just devestate them, or use a dimensional movement
Sephiroth managed to not get absorbed into the lifestream when he fell in. Due to his will power alone. Prove Kain can punt Seph's soul which is superior to every soul Kain's punted in LOK.
No I made so it lasts 2.5 sec.
Ever heard of firing while moving.

Burning thought
Sephiroth managed to not get absorbed into the lifestream when he fell in. Due to his will power alone. Prove Kain can punt Seph's soul which is superior to every soul Kain's punted in LOK.
No I made so it lasts 2.5 sec.
Ever heard of firing while moving.

superior, apprently he doesnt even have a soul, and as ive said before in every other case where someone has asked this he does it the same to every soul, with equel ease, also prove his soul is superior....Sephi is not even a true immortal, hes just made up of alien jenova cells as well, Kain has punted immortal vampire souls that are not even attached to the rules of life and death, whats sephiroth going to do?

oh okie, a rule, so what lasts this long? kain has 2 time attacks, the one that usually lasts a good 5 seconds and completly freezes a single enemy, or his time reaver which effects everything within a good 10-20 metres and slows them to a crawl which lasts usually 10 seconds roughly

has he ever done this? it seems to me Vincent stops every so often to fire, you would have to prove he can fire while moving, considering moving at great speed while fireing would be harder than just moving, like how Weiss is slow when he fights with swords, but is fast when moving in straight lines, weve only seen them move fast in straight lines as well, whos to say they can even move quickly when rotating

Furion
Except they're dead and can offer no resistance. Sephiroth's soul is with the lifestream and his "mother" and bunch of crap. I said prove Kain can rip out a soul that's as powerful as Seph's while he's still living.

both.

That would be gameplay. People can fire when they are moving (i.e Smith & Neo fight in the first Matrix) Chaos who is incredibly strong and agile has no problem shooting while moving. Please don't compare swords to guns.

Wandering Flame
lulz at "Final Kain Gauntlet".

Csdabest
Genkei Dama. For the win. Always. no matter who you are

Terryc250
lol at your fanboyism

prove what that Raziel is not an emblem...lol...
The soul reaver is the final blade when its got Raziel in it, the diffrent emblems are still in the blade, their not two diffrent reavers its the same reaver with time emblem in it, its not like kain has several swords, theres only two types the reaver has been, Blood and soul

what is there to prove? the only thing you have that you think disproves it, is a gameplay element, which is nothing but gameplay madmel has said whe the AI uses it, you fail....

lawls at him not hitting Chaos or Omega....hes not "that" fast...he doesnt move lightspeed or any uber speed you think he may go, thats what a speed blitz is, when someone moves the speed of a normal man VS a guy who lightspeeds but no, Vincent or Omega are not that fast, and they could never blitz kain, he would with a handmovement have them in the air in TK....Omega is a slow sword fighter as well

Prove that you can combine an emblem while Raziel is already in the reaver,

Reavers are MEANT to be charged to use its power, it even states in the game, that when the reaver is CHARGED you can use its power

His speed makes him look like Kain is standing still, Kain has never shown even remotely close speed to chaos, or omega weiss, i bet even if time was slowed down, chaos would still be faster, yes he would blitz kain, kain wouldnt even have a chance to make a hand movement before he either gets shredded up by omega weiss, or chaos, anyway to TK, he has to aim it, he wont be catching either one of them blinking around, and also the fact that theres two of them, omega is NOT a slowfighter, they both have reaction time so fast that they had to slow down the video in slowmotion.

Burning thought
Except they're dead and can offer no resistance. Sephiroth's soul is with the lifestream and his "mother" and bunch of crap. I said prove Kain can rip out a soul that's as powerful as Seph's while he's still living.

both.

That would be gameplay. People can fire when they are moving (i.e Smith & Neo fight in the first Matrix) Chaos who is incredibly strong and agile has no problem shooting while moving. Please don't compare swords to guns.

what do you mean they can offer no resistence? their not already dead...who is? a vampire is undead, a demon is not dead in any way shape or form.....you fail....you have to prove to me that Sephiroths soul is powerful

"shrug" in 2.5 seconds kain can win this easily

its not gameplay, you can see it in the video, theres no gameplay in that video, you see the size of the vincents gun and its projectile path? he seems to stop every time he fires it, and comapre guns to sword? wtf, swords can>>>>guns in many situations, you think the reaver is less powerful than a pistol? bad answer

Prove that you can combine an emblem while Raziel is already in the reaver,

Reavers are MEANT to be charged to use its power, it even states in the game, that when the reaver is CHARGED you can use its power

His speed makes him look like Kain is standing still, Kain has never shown even remotely close speed to chaos, or omega weiss, i bet even if time was slowed down, chaos would still be faster, yes he would blitz kain, kain wouldnt even have a chance to make a hand movement before he either gets shredded up by omega weiss, or chaos, anyway to TK, he has to aim it, he wont be catching either one of them blinking around, and also the fact that theres two of them, omega is NOT a slowfighter, they both have reaction time so fast that they had to slow down the video in slowmotion.

its a void point, prove what? theres nothing to prove, your poking at everything thats why you want it proven, theres no reason on earth why you wouldnt be able to use it, its like saying just because i put bread in a diffrent toaster it wont toast because they used to toast in the old one

no it doesnt at all....BS answers here, simply your assumptions, no way will it look like kain is standing still, and no if time was slowed they would be in slow motion....none of them can blitz kain, stop fanw@nking please. Omega indeed is not a swordighter, weiss is useless....he is bad with his two swords, they would both get annhilated, show me either of them fighting while moving fast please and also show me them moving fast in something other than straight lines

Furion
1. Funny whenever I see the vampire's getting soul eaten the seem to be dead. In SR2 what are all those things on spears? oh yes, VAMPIRES! WTF, Liu Kang is dead and he can be killed. Zombies are dead but they can be killed. When someone in FF7 dies, their soul is supposed to go to the lifestream. Sephiroth was tossed directly into the lifestream but his willpower and soul were so powerful he avoided getting absorbed.
2. I do recall Vincent shooting things while he was flying without stopping. You fail.

Burning thought
1. Funny whenever I see the vampire's getting soul eaten the seem to be dead. In SR2 what are all those things on spears? oh yes, VAMPIRES! WTF, Liu Kang is dead and he can be killed. Zombies are dead but they can be killed. When someone in FF7 dies, their soul is supposed to go to the lifestream. Sephiroth was tossed directly into the lifestream but his willpower and soul were so powerful he avoided getting absorbed.
2. I do recall Vincent shooting things while he was flying without stopping. You fail.

1. when? what are you talking about, this is kain isnt it were talking about, not Raziel, Raziel eats dead souls, he cannot take them from a being who isnt dead unless he passes the reaver through them, but Kain uses Spirit death to kill beings, and undead can be destroyed, they cannot technically be "killed" since their already dead, thats apprently nothing to do with soul, Terry has strongly debated with me against Sephiroth having a soul, "shrug" so take it up with him, ime beliving Terry and EvilAngel on this one for once about Sephiroth, and having a willpower strong enough to defy their underworld so to speak is not the same as forcefully having your soul pulled out of you, its completly diffrence since your "soul" or lifestream in FF is already out of their body anyway so its void

2. when, show me, ive not seen vincent moving much while shooting, especially not side to side, strafing, moving forwards is going to get him killed

Kain will crush this gauntlet bare handed stick out tongue jk but it would be fun to watch if he did do it, he could easily do it without the reaver hwoever....with his chaos armor on, also i failed to ask, no armor in this one is there? it would be imba

Furion
1. No you're wrong, Undead can be made so they technically "die". If I took the Death Star and shot it at a vampire and it destroyed his entire body, would he not be dead? I'm telling you how powerful Seph's soul and will is. If that alone could stop him from being absorbed into the lifestream, then that would make him pretty powerful. Don't know why Terry says Seph doesn't have a soul, then what is possessing Jenova's and Kadaj's body I wonder.
2. Have you played the game?
3.no cheapass armor.

Burning thought
1. No you're wrong, Undead can be made so they technically "die". If I took the Death Star and shot it at a vampire and it destroyed his entire body, would he not be dead? I'm telling you how powerful Seph's soul and will is. If that alone could stop him from being absorbed into the lifestream, then that would make him pretty powerful. Don't know why Terry says Seph doesn't have a soul, then what is possessing Jenova's and Kadaj's body I wonder.
2. Have you played the game?
3.no cheapass armor.

if you shot his body, then he would be no diffrent than before, he would be dead....but hes dead before anyway so theres no change, if you shot a Nosgothian vampire with the deathstar his body is likely to explode but hed become a vampire wraith since they do not go to a real underworld or get spun, and as i said before, having the will not to be taken into the lifestream is diffrent to having your soul leave your body in the first place, your soul isnt exactley fighting back which is why kains power is so great against single foes because it rips out their soul, effectively killing them or destroying the body that can fight him, unless Sephiroth has actually stopped his soul from leaving his body before or if he even has one, is what will determine his fate

2. nopes, thats why ime asking for video proof, otherwise i would already know if id played the game, in the videos ive seen i cant remember him strafing and moving in diffrent positions while fireing but how is this relevent anyway lol.......his bullets wont kill kain, whats he going to shoot? kains heart haha, Kain has proven he does not need Organs or physical form to battle, shooting him wont do them any good, the only way to beat kain in this battle would be to chop his arms and legs off, or decapiation

3. thats a shame, it would be jokes

Furion
Chaos Vincent's gun doesn't fire mere bullets, he will aim at Kain's head and he blows it off. Can Kain regenerate his head.
I might upload a vid later.

Burning thought
Chaos Vincent's gun doesn't fire mere bullets, he will aim at Kain's head and he blows it off. Can Kain regenerate his head.
I might upload a vid later.

he prob would regenerate it eventually, show me the power of Vincents gun, ive seen nothing impressive from it, ive seen it barely dent Weiss, ive never seen it deal any crazy damage with a single shot, but as i said its irrelevent, kain can use the time reaver, in 2.5 seconds kain could easily have them both in TK shackles.....hanging them in the air like dolls

okie id like to see the vids

Terryc250

its a void point, prove what? theres nothing to prove, your poking at everything thats why you want it proven, theres no reason on earth why you wouldnt be able to use it, its like saying just because i put bread in a diffrent toaster it wont toast because they used to toast in the old one

no it doesnt at all....BS answers here, simply your assumptions, no way will it look like kain is standing still, and no if time was slowed they would be in slow motion....none of them can blitz kain, stop fanw@nking please. Omega indeed is not a swordighter, weiss is useless....he is bad with his two swords, they would both get annhilated, show me either of them fighting while moving fast please and also show me them moving fast in something other than straight lines

Because theres no evidence that suggests the Soul reaver can be combined with the time reaver, etc, if you look at the website
The soul reaver is just another one.

If time were slowed down, a regular human speed would be in slow motion, Chaos, who can blink around at unknown speeds, will not be slowed the same way a regular speed person would be. Omega WEAPON is a giant weapon who can nuke a city+, theres nothing kain can do to it, no he cannot "chop off its head" saying that right there is fanboy wanking

the first attack weiss speeded up and went right to try to go behind him, but chaos with his abnormal reaction time was able to follow him with his death penalty and shoot him, not only that but to go directly behind someone you cant be going directly straight or ull just go straight into them.
p1z-a4me4Vg

in the world of FF7 there is no "soul", "soul" has never been mentioned once in the game, everything works on lifestream, lifestream is basically like a soul except the fact that EVERYTHING is made up of it, including even structures and trees, etc, Sephiroth is able to overcome all of that through his willpower, absorbing Sephiroth is meaningless, it would only cause harm to whatever absorbed him, if he willed it he will return, Sephiroths mind isnt a regular human, he was the only one infused with jenova at birth, meaning his mind is basically jenova as well.

Burning thought
Because theres no evidence that suggests the Soul reaver can be combined with the time reaver, etc, if you look at the website
The soul reaver is just another one.

If time were slowed down, a regular human speed would be in slow motion, Chaos, who can blink around at unknown speeds, will not be slowed the same way a regular speed person would be. Omega WEAPON is a giant weapon who can nuke a city+, theres nothing kain can do to it, no he cannot "chop off its head" saying that right there is fanboy wanking

the first attack weiss speeded up and went right to try to go behind him, but chaos with his abnormal reaction time was able to follow him with his death penalty and shoot him, not only that but to go directly behind someone you cant be going directly straight or ull just go straight into them.
p1z-a4me4Vg

in the world of FF7 there is no "soul", "soul" has never been mentioned once in the game, everything works on lifestream, lifestream is basically like a soul except the fact that EVERYTHING is made up of it, including even structures and trees, etc, Sephiroth is able to overcome all of that through his willpower, absorbing Sephiroth is meaningless, it would only cause harm to whatever absorbed him, if he willed it he will return, Sephiroths mind isnt a regular human, he was the only one infused with jenova at birth, meaning his mind is basically jenova as well.

ive seen that site more times than you, the soul reaver is not an emblem, the emblems are what goes in the sword, they look like triangle shapes that go in a round plate on the side of the sword and empower it from power from the pillars giving it the abilities of said powers, the soul is simply raziels soul going into the blade, thus turning the blood reaver into the soul reaver, kain does not put a little triangle piece in the blade like he does with the emblems, its just transforming the sword into a soul weapon instead of blood, theres no line of thought to imagine that the soul reaver cannot use the emblems just like before since it does not effect them or touch them in any way

no, not just a regular, its shown many times that no matter who kain slows down, no matter how fast, they go at the same speed, its like theres a set slow mo speed within kains area, for example normal humans like Sarafan go at the same speed as Demon giants who are much much slower, who also go at the same speed as Raziel who is far faster than any human while in the time lapse, the time power would make Vincent/weiss slow, their brain waves would slow down so that even their fast movements will not avail them if their brain waves cannot reach their minds at the same speed as usual, it would mess them up completly, they would be doomed

show me Omega weapon, theres nothing kain can do? metal is especially reactive with lightning that kain has disposal off, if the average bolt from kain blasts a human into pieces, the lightning hitting omega would be like a super catalyst considering the amount of metal involved, also this is Omega Weiss, not the omega weapon, i dont think kain is fighting the weapon, hes fighting the bloke in that video is he not?

when they fight its always in a straight line, in the video they can move side to side but they cannot seem to fight, every time weiss fights fast he goes forwards, same with vincent, only he seems to stop every time, and please someone show me the gun being destructive, it doesnt even harm Weiss, show me it destroying something please or dealing some damage, also its a beam it seems, not like a bullet you can spam fire

Furion
Weiss deflects bullets off his body without trying. Chaos Vincent's gun being able to hurt Weiss is powerful.
I still lulz at him when he said no one can stop him.

Terryc250
ive seen that site more times than you, the soul reaver is not an emblem, the emblems are what goes in the sword, they look like triangle shapes that go in a round plate on the side of the sword and empower it from power from the pillars giving it the abilities of said powers, the soul is simply raziels soul going into the blade, thus turning the blood reaver into the soul reaver, kain does not put a little triangle piece in the blade like he does with the emblems, its just transforming the sword into a soul weapon instead of blood, theres no line of thought to imagine that the soul reaver cannot use the emblems just like before since it does not effect them or touch them in any way

no, not just a regular, its shown many times that no matter who kain slows down, no matter how fast, they go at the same speed, its like theres a set slow mo speed within kains area, for example normal humans like Sarafan go at the same speed as Demon giants who are much much slower, who also go at the same speed as Raziel who is far faster than any human while in the time lapse, the time power would make Vincent/weiss slow, their brain waves would slow down so that even their fast movements will not avail them if their brain waves cannot reach their minds at the same speed as usual, it would mess them up completly, they would be doomed

show me Omega weapon, theres nothing kain can do? metal is especially reactive with lightning that kain has disposal off, if the average bolt from kain blasts a human into pieces, the lightning hitting omega would be like a super catalyst considering the amount of metal involved, also this is Omega Weiss, not the omega weapon, i dont think kain is fighting the weapon, hes fighting the bloke in that video is he not?

when they fight its always in a straight line, in the video they can move side to side but they cannot seem to fight, every time weiss fights fast he goes forwards, same with vincent, only he seems to stop every time, and please someone show me the gun being destructive, it doesnt even harm Weiss, show me it destroying something please or dealing some damage, also its a beam it seems, not like a bullet you can spam fire
Ok, so its just speculation? And whats ur evidence that if its in the soul reaver, itll be permanantly charged? Anyway the time reaver only effects ppl in Kains area, both Omega and Chaos, cause destruction from miles away.

A set speed? Uhh i think thats just gameplay, what if he was slowing down a worm, would the worm be moving faster because of the set speed? Even if their brain waves are slowed, they have abnormal reaction times, that if their brain waves are slowed, theyd still be able to react and fight above normal times.

What does metal have to do with anything? No one mentioned metal anywhere, haha like lightning would harm omega weapon, hit it with a nuke and it wouldnt harm him, Omega Weiss is Weiss with control over Omega WEAPON.

Umm when they blink around theyre all over the place, they go wherever they want, you cannot literally move directly behind someone from right infront of them if you only move in a straight line, its impossible.

Bullets are basically harmless compared to stronger ppl in FF7, Weiss would just knock a bullet out of the way like nothing, the Death Penalty, Weiss had to block with both his swords, and it pushed him back really far, if it hit him, it would pierce right through, the death penalty also becomes stronger the more it kills.

Burning thought
Ok, so its just speculation? And whats ur evidence that if its in the soul reaver, itll be permanantly charged? Anyway the time reaver only effects ppl in Kains area, both Omega and Chaos, cause destruction from miles away.

A set speed? Uhh i think thats just gameplay, what if he was slowing down a worm, would the worm be moving faster because of the set speed? Even if their brain waves are slowed, they have abnormal reaction times, that if their brain waves are slowed, theyd still be able to react and fight above normal times.

What does metal have to do with anything? No one mentioned metal anywhere, haha like lightning would harm omega weapon, hit it with a nuke and it wouldnt harm him, Omega Weiss is Weiss with control over Omega WEAPON.

Umm when they blink around theyre all over the place, they go wherever they want, you cannot literally move directly behind someone from right infront of them if you only move in a straight line, its impossible.

Bullets are basically harmless compared to stronger ppl in FF7, Weiss would just knock a bullet out of the way like nothing, the Death Penalty, Weiss had to block with both his swords, and it pushed him back really far, if it hit him, it would pierce right through, the death penalty also becomes stronger the more it kills.

no not at all, its logic, if it works before, then nothing happens to it, its complete and utter hate and speculation combined by you to think it doesnt work if something has not happened to it.....simple...and as Madmel has already told you and as have i many times, combined with logic (theres a pattern here, you seem not to understand logic) that if the reaver is now powered by souls and it has a constant and immortal soul (raziel) inside it, then its not running out of energy, the only known way the reaver loses power as the soul reaver is when it goes mad thousands of years later when its not fed for a long time, and even then, it still had power so ime prob contradicting mysel,f perhaps the reaver never needs power, if it sitll has power after thousands of years, it still had power left (probably little) to drain Raziels soul into it.

what are you talking of, Kains area, a quick dimenstional teleport and he could easily be in their area and what destruction over miles? can they do this quickly? like a few seconds, as ive said before ive not seen a single very deadly attack that FF characters can do quickly

you think its just gameplay? on what grounds? it does it to all beings equelly, you assuming its just gameplay is foolery because the time he does the spell is while in gameplay, its your assumption also how much he slows down time, conisdering what we see while playing, he is slowing it down diffrently so that he is always much faster than his opponent. Well considering what i just said perhaps the reaver slows time to a level Kain needs the worm would be slowed as well, by set speed i meant a percentage it goes down by, that way if time is slowed for a being who is incredibly fast and the time reaver slows him by 80% it would be the same percentage the worm goes down by, eveything we see of the time reaver the enemies he uses it on, move at a set speed, so logic dictates that it has to be a few of many things that can happen, either the reaver changes the time flow so kain is always faster, or the time flow is at a percentage of the enemies speed

whats omega weapon made out of? show me it please, if its flesh then it can be harmed "shrug" if its flesh it may also have blood, also Weiss has control of it? what happens if Weiss is killed? also a Nuclear explosion is not lightning, if omega weapon was metal, it woudnt conduct but according to you its apprently not metal, so what is it made of? and is Weiss inside it controlling it? good, easiy then, kill Weiss, stop weapon

"shrug"

Furion
I believe Omega is made out of the lifestream

Burning thought
that does not make sense to me, everything apprently in FF is made out of the lifestream but that doesnt mean metal, wood etc etc is non excist, ive not seen a pure energy being in FF called Omega weapon confused

Furion
He's made out of pure lifestream. Nothing else. He takes the appearance of a green monster type thing.

Burning thought
green monster lol.....show me please, but anyway weiss controls it, weiss is the one to die by kains hand, the weapon is of no consequence

Furion
The Weapon has hundreds of attack drones to defend it.

Burning thought
that will fail

Terryc250
no not at all, its logic, if it works before, then nothing happens to it, its complete and utter hate and speculation combined by you to think it doesnt work if something has not happened to it.....simple...and as Madmel has already told you and as have i many times, combined with logic (theres a pattern here, you seem not to understand logic) that if the reaver is now powered by souls and it has a constant and immortal soul (raziel) inside it, then its not running out of energy, the only known way the reaver loses power as the soul reaver is when it goes mad thousands of years later when its not fed for a long time, and even then, it still had power so ime prob contradicting mysel,f perhaps the reaver never needs power, if it sitll has power after thousands of years, it still had power left (probably little) to drain Raziels soul into it.

what are you talking of, Kains area, a quick dimenstional teleport and he could easily be in their area and what destruction over miles? can they do this quickly? like a few seconds, as ive said before ive not seen a single very deadly attack that FF characters can do quickly

you think its just gameplay? on what grounds? it does it to all beings equelly, you assuming its just gameplay is foolery because the time he does the spell is while in gameplay, its your assumption also how much he slows down time, conisdering what we see while playing, he is slowing it down diffrently so that he is always much faster than his opponent. Well considering what i just said perhaps the reaver slows time to a level Kain needs the worm would be slowed as well, by set speed i meant a percentage it goes down by, that way if time is slowed for a being who is incredibly fast and the time reaver slows him by 80% it would be the same percentage the worm goes down by, eveything we see of the time reaver the enemies he uses it on, move at a set speed, so logic dictates that it has to be a few of many things that can happen, either the reaver changes the time flow so kain is always faster, or the time flow is at a percentage of the enemies speed

whats omega weapon made out of? show me it please, if its flesh then it can be harmed "shrug" if its flesh it may also have blood, also Weiss has control of it? what happens if Weiss is killed? also a Nuclear explosion is not lightning, if omega weapon was metal, it woudnt conduct but according to you its apprently not metal, so what is it made of? and is Weiss inside it controlling it? good, easiy then, kill Weiss, stop weapon

"shrug"

So one soul = Reaver is fully charged? From what i heard, The Soul Reaver needs to be charged as well ,when its not charged, it still does alot of damage, but when it is charged it does even more damage.

lol a quick dimension teleport? You do know in reality, Kain will be needing to change emblems means taking out the dimension emblem, putting it in, use it, then take it out, then putting in the time emblem, by the time kain gets his time emblem in his reaver, chaos will be somewhere else and kain will be finding himself needing to use his dimension emblem again.

Even if Chaos is slowed to 80% he is still above normal speed.

WEAPONs are living beings, living beings arent usually made out of metal, Omega Weapon definately wont even notice if a lightning bolt hit him or not, hes as tall as the skies and as big as a city

in this vid it shows some of omegas powers, if omega is spitting out power like that theres no way Kain can even get close without his body being shredded up

L14l2B3BWeg

MadMel
the fully powered soul reaver is a one hit kill with no charge..
if it could be charged up (and thats a big "if" since theres nothing to suggest that) it would become uber!

Burning thought
So one soul = Reaver is fully charged? From what i heard, The Soul Reaver needs to be charged as well ,when its not charged, it still does alot of damage, but when it is charged it does even more damage.

lol a quick dimension teleport? You do know in reality, Kain will be needing to change emblems means taking out the dimension emblem, putting it in, use it, then take it out, then putting in the time emblem, by the time kain gets his time emblem in his reaver, chaos will be somewhere else and kain will be finding himself needing to use his dimension emblem again.

Even if Chaos is slowed to 80% he is still above normal speed.

WEAPONs are living beings, living beings arent usually made out of metal, Omega Weapon definately wont even notice if a lightning bolt hit him or not, hes as tall as the skies and as big as a city

in this vid it shows some of omegas powers, if omega is spitting out power like that theres no way Kain can even get close without his body being shredded up

L14l2B3BWeg

well the one soul is Raziel, he is immortal, he is infnite in energy and will only lose it when he becomes starving and mad like the one we see in Soul reaver 2 when raziel touches the blade its ravenous and mad and uses Raziels soul to heal it, the blade does not really charge in canon, you can feed raziel so he doesnt become mad in there, but it doesnt charge

all the emblems are in the blade at the same time, its a circle of emblems on the swords hilt, its gameplay that you have to choose what emblem to use, and select diffrent emblems, canonically, kain simply thinks and he uses the power, he doesnt have a bag of emblems on his person that he changes, the emblems are on the hilt of the blade. So no kain doesnt change the emblems, their not little socketable items he needs to take in and out of the blade, what made you think that anyway?

what makes you so sure? he isnt that quick, its not like hes going lightspeed or anything, hes blinking here and there but his overall speed if cut by 80% would make him seem slow in kains eyes and that was just an example the fact is, kain using the time reaver slows everything by a initial amount so they seem slow to him whether it be superhuman speed raziel, normal human speed Sarafan warriors, or slow demon giants

just because his big doesnt mean if a lighting bolt hits him in the eye it wont hurt him, and being large will be his weakness, as it would be for Weiss if the guy puts too much faith in the thing

ofcourse there is, he would teleport, he doesnt have to walk there, he could teleport right on top of the thing, thus the beauty of actually being able to teleport in comparison with having to move quickly

watching the video it was just the design that made me think it was metal, it looked like a machine at some point, so where is Weiss? inside the thing? and if its flesh, it can bleed.......ouch, kain will prob burst from trying to drink the blood of something so large

Furion
No it cannot bleed, I think if Kain tried to drink it he would explode.
wow, one hit kills on weak pathetic beings in LOK. Chaos is more powerful then any being Kain has faced besides Raziel and Elder God. Prove he could one hit Chaos.

Burning thought
No it cannot bleed, I think if Kain tried to drink it he would explode.
wow, one hit kills on weak pathetic beings in LOK. Chaos is more powerful then any being Kain has faced besides Raziel and Elder God. Prove he could one hit Chaos.

it cannot bleed? what makes you say that, have you ever seen it cut close enough to see if it bleeds? just looks like a big creature to me, what makes you certain it cant bleed?

show me a Chaos durability feat please......imo Chaos is weak and pathetic, he only has speed and a big gun, big deal, kain ahs the emblems of like 9 concepts of power themselves...whats Chaos going to do the little thing will blasted to pieces with one or two hits, one hit will cripple him, how is chaos going to survive the reaver go straight into his face and exploding with the force to blast to pieces demons and vampires...show me Chaos endurance feats.....

Furion
It takes the appearance of a creature. It is made out of oure lifestream and mako, straight from the planet. Kain would burst from trying to suck up that energy.
Chaos is like Omega. Omega Weiss's skin is powerful enough to deflect bullets. Also Vincent's body would be destroyed if it held Chaos in him, but Hojo's experiments made him incredibly durable. Show me Kain going around 1 hitting demons and vampires with no effort.

Burning thought
It takes the appearance of a creature. It is made out of oure lifestream and mako, straight from the planet. Kain would burst from trying to suck up that energy.
Chaos is like Omega. Omega Weiss's skin is powerful enough to deflect bullets. Also Vincent's body would be destroyed if it held Chaos in him, but Hojo's experiments made him incredibly durable. Show me Kain going around 1 hitting demons and vampires with no effort.

he wouldnt suck energy, he drinks blood, so he wouldnt try, hed slice the thing to pieces, i mean didnt its wings in that video get sliced down by vincent?, he took a wing off

cant "show" you anything about kain actually doing it because its from BO1, an old game, i can show you this however

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/weapons.php

"most enemies with one hit" and it menstions creatures, the only thing that could survive a hit was probably bosses, and we all know thats gameplay BS anyway considering some of them are just humans, the hit from the reaver explodes the enemy, Vincent will go down in a couple of hits for sure, also the reaver is indestructable, given kains strength he would easily be able to push the sword into Chaos, at the same time as the blade exploding with energy, chaos will be deep under in no time, if Weiss swords can go through Chaos, the reaver would for sure

Furion
If it's indestructible, but it exploded in SR1. Yes i know it's a time paradox but it still exploded.
But that is in LOK universe. Chaos Vincent would 1 hit most if not all of the beings in that verse too.

Burning thought
If it's indestructible, but it exploded in SR1. Yes i know it's a time paradox but it still exploded.
But that is in LOK universe. Chaos Vincent would 1 hit most if not all of the beings in that verse too.

okie semi indestructable, but since nothing in a universe other than the LOK unvierse and special events in the LOK universe at that, in FF eyes, its indestructable
yes but they wouldnt explode with crackling energy, its not like kain is just stabbing them and they die, also how would you know? in cannon chaso may have some trouble with demons, the LOK demons are not that easy, the electric demons could stun him while the big demon giants beat on him and he wouldnt be able to fight, but its besides the point, if Chaos gets the reaver in his face, hes a gonner

Furion
except Chaos won't because he will be moving too fast.

Burning thought
no because he will be Tked solid in shackles, or frozen in time or slowed, or slowed and then Frozen, or shackled then frozen etc etc, theres so many ways kain would destroy Chaos, or he could w8 for Chaos to stop and shoot, or w8 for chaos to realise his gun isnt really doing anything and try and melee kain..then kains got him...OR kain could dimension jump to the spectoral realm, stand where chaos would be, then reshift into the material with his sword already inside chaos...chaos dies...then he could do the same to Weiss...Dimension jump is incredibly quick anyway, he could just jump in front of chaos with his sword forwards and Chaos going at his incredible speed would be impaled

Furion
TK doesn't work, because They are going to fast.
Like they would get hit by that slow ass attack. and besides it's only 2.5 sec. Chaos can shoot while moving. Anyone can shoot while moving.
Prove it won't effect Kain. If it can hurt Weiss who deflects bullets then it sure as hell would effect Kain.

Burning thought
TK doesn't work, because They are going to fast.
Like they would get hit by that slow ass attack. and besides it's only 2.5 sec. Chaos can shoot while moving. Anyone can shoot while moving.
Prove it won't effect Kain. If it can hurt Weiss who deflects bullets then it sure as hell would effect Kain.

false, kain would just have to TK their general area, they wont escape a mind powered whim

how would it effect kain? Weiss is more alive than kain is for a start, and how did it affect weiss, it didnt really do any damage to him, it just went a good distance

Furion
Prove Kain can do that
Vincent appears behind Kain and blows his head off. Then he blows his legs off and slams his foot down on his chest. Kain wouldn't be able to keep track of them anyway.

Burning thought
Prove Kain can do that
Vincent appears behind Kain and blows his head off. Then he blows his legs off and slams his foot down on his chest. Kain wouldn't be able to keep track of them anyway.

prove what? TK isnt some kind of projectile, as long as kain sends out his TK in an area or to a being he can take them, thats what TK is, Telekinetic force through the mind, the only way kain would not be able to do it is if they were behind him

blows his head off? the projectile is not the size of kains head and Vincent wouldnt be quick enough to do that before kain just Tks him or the bolt kain fires hits the guy, the battle is likely to start with Omega and Chaos in front of kain so he would just TK them up up and away

Kain will just send Chaos into the floor over and over for giggles before cleaving him with Reaver, or dimension shifting as i said earlier, their fast but not that fast

Furion
Kain will think he hit Chaos but then he'll realize he has a hole through his head.
WTF, Kain needs to focus on beings to TK them. If they were behind him he wouldn't be able to TK.

Burning thought
Kain will think he hit Chaos but then he'll realize he has a hole through his head.
WTF, Kain needs to focus on beings to TK them. If they were behind him he wouldn't be able to TK.

then he will laugh as it regenerates, at the same time as Chaos realises hes floating in the air and cant move, Chaos and Weiss are destroyed as is the rest of the gauntlet

thats what i said, and no kain doesnt really need to focus, he just wills it to happen, and he can talk while doing it so it doesnt really take focus at all, but as i said ,the only way they can escape TK is if their behind him the whole fight, which is unlikely

Furion
Even if He beats Chaos and Weiss, He loses at Seph. Mainly because he as no shield and there are two of them. Seph just does Sin harvest (which is just the name JUST THE NAME) and kills Kain. But don't worry. Seph will take Kain out for drinks later anyways.

Terryc250
well the one soul is Raziel, he is immortal, he is infnite in energy and will only lose it when he becomes starving and mad like the one we see in Soul reaver 2 when raziel touches the blade its ravenous and mad and uses Raziels soul to heal it, the blade does not really charge in canon, you can feed raziel so he doesnt become mad in there, but it doesnt charge

all the emblems are in the blade at the same time, its a circle of emblems on the swords hilt, its gameplay that you have to choose what emblem to use, and select diffrent emblems, canonically, kain simply thinks and he uses the power, he doesnt have a bag of emblems on his person that he changes, the emblems are on the hilt of the blade. So no kain doesnt change the emblems, their not little socketable items he needs to take in and out of the blade, what made you think that anyway?

what makes you so sure? he isnt that quick, its not like hes going lightspeed or anything, hes blinking here and there but his overall speed if cut by 80% would make him seem slow in kains eyes and that was just an example the fact is, kain using the time reaver slows everything by a initial amount so they seem slow to him whether it be superhuman speed raziel, normal human speed Sarafan warriors, or slow demon giants

just because his big doesnt mean if a lighting bolt hits him in the eye it wont hurt him, and being large will be his weakness, as it would be for Weiss if the guy puts too much faith in the thing

ofcourse there is, he would teleport, he doesnt have to walk there, he could teleport right on top of the thing, thus the beauty of actually being able to teleport in comparison with having to move quickly

watching the video it was just the design that made me think it was metal, it looked like a machine at some point, so where is Weiss? inside the thing? and if its flesh, it can bleed.......ouch, kain will prob burst from trying to drink the blood of something so large
Raziel doesnt have infinite energy.. he needs to feed on souls to sustain himself

Why do you think that in canon the reaver doesnt need to be charged? It even says "Kain could only start to charge the Reaver once he found this first, central fragment of the Vampires' Balance Emblem"

Lets take for example a normal human speed to reach point a to point b would take 10 seconds, if he was slowed down 80% he would reach it in 50 seconds.. Now if we use Chaos speed, he would reach that same point in 1 second, if he was slowed down 80% he would reach it in 5 seconds, which is still twice as fast as regular speed

Doubt it, Omega WEAPON is tough, the only way Chaos was able to kill it was because he did a nuke that was so powerful it caused a plantery quake, on the INSIDE of Omega, Omega also has a tough barrier, that even chaos had a tough time getting through, i dont think lightning would even phase the weakest of WEAPONs let alone Omega

He was spitting power out in every direction even midgar which was miles away was getting destroyed, teleporting near omega would reduce kain to nothing.

Also, to TK he would have to first of all be able to see him, i dont think he can follow Chaos' speed, he also has to lift up his hand, whereas before Kain even lifts up his hand he'll realize Chaos isnt there anymore, and his arm just got blown off.

Well then obviously you havent been watching the videos ive posted, if you watched all of them from beginning to end, you would actually see some of there powers.

imo, Kain isnt tough at all, he depends too much on his reaver, what would happen if someone took his reaver away from him? Haha that would be funny

Burning thought
Raziel doesnt have infinite energy.. he needs to feed on souls to sustain himself

Why do you think that in canon the reaver doesnt need to be charged? It even says "Kain could only start to charge the Reaver once he found this first, central fragment of the Vampires' Balance Emblem"

Lets take for example a normal human speed to reach point a to point b would take 10 seconds, if he was slowed down 80% he would reach it in 50 seconds.. Now if we use Chaos speed, he would reach that same point in 1 second, if he was slowed down 80% he would reach it in 5 seconds, which is still twice as fast as regular speed

Doubt it, Omega WEAPON is tough, the only way Chaos was able to kill it was because he did a nuke that was so powerful it caused a plantery quake, on the INSIDE of Omega, Omega also has a tough barrier, that even chaos had a tough time getting through, i dont think lightning would even phase the weakest of WEAPONs let alone Omega

He was spitting power out in every direction even midgar which was miles away was getting destroyed, teleporting near omega would reduce kain to nothing.

Also, to TK he would have to first of all be able to see him, i dont think he can follow Chaos' speed, he also has to lift up his hand, whereas before Kain even lifts up his hand he'll realize Chaos isnt there anymore, and his arm just got blown off.

Well then obviously you havent been watching the videos ive posted, if you watched all of them from beginning to end, you would actually see some of there powers.

imo, Kain isnt tough at all, he depends too much on his reaver, what would happen if someone took his reaver away from him? Haha that would be funny

no he doesnt, he only has to take souls if he is harmed, it regenrates his body

thats gameplay, and second, thats the blood reaver.....not the soul reaver, you dont have the soul reaver until the end which you dont charge and you fight the EG with it

which is nothing on kain speed and besides, this is assumption, i was using that as an exemple of how the reaver slows its enemies, no matter how fast they go, they always get slowed in time so kain tools them, kain also seems to speed up a little

well what you think is besides the point, its what we know and we dont know Omega would be immune to a lightning bolt of kains in his eye but it doesnt matter, Kain has to kill weiss, does Weiss control this thing? what happens if Weiss is dead? does the omega weapon stop? and Chaos killed the whole of it with a Nuke, if kain kept on slashing at its head, it would eventually fall, kain could just fire a time bolt at the thing, id like to see that great lump dodge a time bolt

what makes you think it would reduce kain to nothing? Chaos did not get reduced to nothing and kain could become mist, the very air itself was not atomsing into nothingness, kain could become mist, go into the creature and destroy it from the inside, kain has too many powers for this thing to do anything about

not really...what makes you think his hand would be blown off before he realises.....kain will just raise his hand and chaos will be in the air, depending especially on how far away they are from eachother, combine that with the fact theres no way any of them will one hit kain, hes not slow enough to be blitzed and not weak enough to be killed, impaleing him and chopping parts off him, will be no use, kain will raise his arm and Chaos will be stuck in TK shackles

ive seen their powers, their not as impressive mainly because they take ages to do most of their greatest powers, the only thing slightly impressive is their speed but all the high powered explosions take them time

depends too much on his reaver? without the reaver he has:

cant die
a good few tonnes in strength
high endurance, can have heart ripped out and is barely phased or damaged
can do all the spells ive shown you on that site, none of those are from the reaver....

the reaver however is an incredible power, it would be funny to see sephiroth without his sword, or Chaos fight kain with just his hands lol

its just lucky Furion has taken away the shield and some of the other powers lest the whole gauntlet get tooled so bad

Furion
I think it was Omega that controled Weiss actually. Omega used Weiss's body as a means to stop Chaos Vincent from stopping Omega.
How many times Must I say this, Chaos will be going to fast and too far away for Kain to TK them.

Burning thought
I think it was Omega that controled Weiss actually. Omega used Weiss's body as a means to stop Chaos Vincent from stopping Omega.
How many times Must I say this, Chaos will be going to fast and too far away for Kain to TK them.

wtf, too fast and too far away? your giving kain more and more time to do what he wants to do....if their going far away that gives time the split second he needs to Dimension into spectoral realm...after that....either one of them, Weis/chaos can be dead...

Kain could just go invisible and TK from nowhere, and their not that fast, how many times do i have to say this, speed does not determine TK, it doesnt mean anything to a mind attack, its not a projectile this mind attack

kain woul just wave his hand and Chaos is under kains influence and stuck in the air in TK chains, unable to do anything

Furion
For TKing you have to concentrate on the being. Chaos and Weiss would be going to fast. Never the Less I believe Kain beats them 7/10.

Burning thought
For TKing you have to concentrate on the being. Chaos and Weiss would be going to fast. Never the Less I believe Kain beats them 7/10.

i think they would have to be incredibly lucky to beat Kain, he would have to let them do their stuff and they would have to be perfect ,they would have to keep slicing and not let kain move which is difficult considering hes not slouch either but as i said he doesnt need to concentrate, when he does it to moebius he isnt even trying, nor when he does it to the sarafan soldier, you basing your TK knowledhe of kain off of Blood omen 2? hes gained a lot more power in Tk since then and now he has the mind emblem i wouldnt be surprised if he completly raped their minds, bodies and if they had it, souls...their speed will only anger kain like a gnat on a man

Furion
But that gnat has a disease.

Terryc250
no he doesnt, he only has to take souls if he is harmed, it regenrates his body

thats gameplay, and second, thats the blood reaver.....not the soul reaver, you dont have the soul reaver until the end which you dont charge and you fight the EG with it

which is nothing on kain speed and besides, this is assumption, i was using that as an exemple of how the reaver slows its enemies, no matter how fast they go, they always get slowed in time so kain tools them, kain also seems to speed up a little

well what you think is besides the point, its what we know and we dont know Omega would be immune to a lightning bolt of kains in his eye but it doesnt matter, Kain has to kill weiss, does Weiss control this thing? what happens if Weiss is dead? does the omega weapon stop? and Chaos killed the whole of it with a Nuke, if kain kept on slashing at its head, it would eventually fall, kain could just fire a time bolt at the thing, id like to see that great lump dodge a time bolt

what makes you think it would reduce kain to nothing? Chaos did not get reduced to nothing and kain could become mist, the very air itself was not atomsing into nothingness, kain could become mist, go into the creature and destroy it from the inside, kain has too many powers for this thing to do anything about

not really...what makes you think his hand would be blown off before he realises.....kain will just raise his hand and chaos will be in the air, depending especially on how far away they are from eachother, combine that with the fact theres no way any of them will one hit kain, hes not slow enough to be blitzed and not weak enough to be killed, impaleing him and chopping parts off him, will be no use, kain will raise his arm and Chaos will be stuck in TK shackles

ive seen their powers, their not as impressive mainly because they take ages to do most of their greatest powers, the only thing slightly impressive is their speed but all the high powered explosions take them time

depends too much on his reaver? without the reaver he has:

cant die
a good few tonnes in strength
high endurance, can have heart ripped out and is barely phased or damaged
can do all the spells ive shown you on that site, none of those are from the reaver....

the reaver however is an incredible power, it would be funny to see sephiroth without his sword, or Chaos fight kain with just his hands lol

its just lucky Furion has taken away the shield and some of the other powers lest the whole gauntlet get tooled so bad

Actually the Soul Reaver does need to be charged as well, it even has a charge bar

The Soul Reaver needs to be charged as well, so even if he somehow can use time time emlem with the raziel in the SR, it still needs to be charged.

The only thing that was able to take down omega weapon was a nuke sized plantery quake attack on the INSIDE of Omega (which kain has no even remotely close powers close to) so no, mere lightning will not even phase Omega weapon, if Kain somehow got even close enough to attack it with his reaver, Omega will only feed a toothpick stabbing at him before he shreds Kain up to bits

Kain cannot get to Weiss, if i remember correctly you have to be some sort of pure body thing, to beable to have the potential to control Omega, or else Kain would just get disinegrated by the lfiestream, even if Kain got his spells, a time bolt wouldnt make it passed Omega's giant barrier, and Chaos is waay to fast for a time bolt to hit him.

Do you not realize how fast Chaos is? Before Kain even has the time to raise his hand Chaos will be somewhere else, and Kain will try to follow him only to realize his arm got blown off

Not really, Chaos takes about a second or 2, just to open his arms and unleash his powers, Omega basically just spits out powers at will, Kain isnt that fast anyway.

Chaos survived flying through Omega's lifestream, took that beam head on, which would take down a building, Mist isnt the same thing as air, the mist would get disinegrated or blasted far away.

His only powers are his reavers

Just because he cant die doesnt mean hes going to win fights, there are a few immortal beings on marvel earth but none of them are even ranked top 10 toughest on earth

Never seen him lift a few tons before, a Glyph knight is definately not even 1 ton, its about 800 pounds max http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/az/getimage.php?image=GlyphKnight.JPG

exactly, his body isnt tthat durable, his heart got ripped out pretty easily, chaos or omega would rip off his head, btw, he was KO'd for how long after that?

Never seen Elder Kain do these spells, playing as Kain, or Kain as AI, or Kain in cinematic.

Still wouldnt get passed 1 even if he had that shield, hes never fought anyone even close to ppl with as much powerful powers as Chaos and Omega who knows how much his shield can take? Not only that but his shield only lasts for a short time.

Furion
he doesn't even have his shield here

Burning thought
nope he doesnt, and he tools this with ease

Furion
Prove it.
Stops at Seph. Seph Sin Harvests Kain and the other Seph holds him at bay.

Burning thought
Prove it.
Stops at Seph. Seph Sin Harvests Kain and the other Seph holds him at bay.

he dimension blitzes both or in a split second goes into the spectoral realm, destroys a seph by materilising with the blade in his head, then does it to the other one....easy......

Terryc250
Loses at one, even the soul reaver needs to be charged, you do know that you need to go through a portal to get back in the material realm right?

Burning thought
Loses at one, even the soul reaver needs to be charged, you do know that you need to go through a portal to get back in the material realm right?

false, no one needs to go through a portal, kain can dimension jump either way....

he clears, and with best of ease

Furion
You know when in the hell has Kain been into the spectral realm.

Burning thought
he plucks souls and sends them into the spectoral realm, he has been in the spectoral realm when he died the first time anyway but the main fact is, he can dimension jump, he would jump to the spectoral realm....then back into material....easy

Furion
No but when. Specific point. He went there when he first died cause that's usually where people go when they die.

Burning thought
No but when. Specific point. He went there when he first died cause that's usually where people go when they die.

ofc they go there when they die, and with the help of mortanius was freed

Furion
still avoiding question, Where in the games did he gain the ability to go there?

Burning thought
Dimension reaver, he ports through dimensions, spectoral realm is a dimension in Nosgoth, he would go into the realm.....

and even if (its rubbish but hey, ill humour him) Terries little "Soul reaver needs chargingz coz its got bar in gameplay" actually means it needs to be charged, guess how many souls are in the spectoral realms..infnite souls....endless, Kain will have a field trip

Furion
It says it only gives Kain the power to teleport. Sephiroth has speed that can equal teleport.

Burning thought
its a dimensional teleport, its why its called the reaver of dimension, it goes through a port, and out the other side when kain requires, it would allow him to go into another dimension, such as Spectoral, and come out when he wishes to appear with his sword through sephiroth

Furion
So basically it exactly like Sephiroth's teleport in KH? But wait what if Sephiroth was high up in the air?

Burning thought
what diffrent would that make? its still a teleport, he would teleport to Sephiroth, Kain cant fly but he can float for a fair while in the air for periods, kain could materialise teleporting through into sephiroths head or body and remember when beings go into spectoral time in material ceases to excist so its not like sephiroth can move if kain is materlising into sephiroths stomach or face

Furion
Then Kain would be greeted by a nice dose of J-Cells. Plus if both of them do Sin Harvest at the same time Kain will probably get hit and he will DIE

Burning thought
Then Kain would be greeted by a nice dose of J-Cells. Plus if both of them do Sin Harvest at the same time Kain will probably get hit and he will DIE

this is AC sephiroth, when has he even used a form of sin harvest? its a gameplay power anyway, its got no roots in an actual battle, Kain is sinless...he cannot be effected by someone trying to attack your sins as its name describes.

and why would kain be dosed with J-cells? Sephiroth will just be a gonner, kain doesnt have to drink any of the blood at all

Terryc250
Dimension reaver, he ports through dimensions, spectoral realm is a dimension in Nosgoth, he would go into the realm.....

and even if (its rubbish but hey, ill humour him) Terries little "Soul reaver needs chargingz coz its got bar in gameplay" actually means it needs to be charged, guess how many souls are in the spectoral realms..infnite souls....endless, Kain will have a field trip

Kain cant even go into the spectorial realm.. please show me kain going into the spectorial realm, and yes, he does need to go through a portal to get back into the material realm.. and if hes somehow going to use the dimension reaver to get in the spectorial realm (though u cant even do that) the reaver needs to be charged before he can use it.

Burning thought
i dont know anything about LOK but Kain cant even go into the spectorial realm even tho its a dimension and he has the dimension reaver that can port through dimensons..hmm but anyway he cant go because it breaks my argument to pieces.. please show me kain going into the spectorial realm, and yes, he does need to go through a portal to get back into the material realm even though nobody apart from in gameplay does and the Soul reaver 2 booklet says otherwise.. and if hes somehow going to use the dimension reaver to get in the spectorial realm (though u cant even do that) the reaver needs to be charged before he can use it because in my fanfiction the reaver has to be charged and hey.....were using my rules in this thread even tho its not my thread but FF characters are in it and they have to win.

Terryc250
I dont know anything about any character in any game, nor can i debate but i can try to win debates by smack talking and amping up my fantasy boyfriend Kain's powers, even though its been stated in-game that the reaver needs to be charged, and shown that the reaver needs to be charged, we dont see him actually using the reavers powers in a cinematic so i can just say that its only gameplay, and that he doesnt really need to even though i have no proof or evidence to back it up, same with changing realms, its been stated in-game that he needs to go througha portal, and shown that he needs to go through a portal to get back into the material world, and kain has never done it period, so i can just say thats all gameplay bs, and make sh*t up that Kain can do it whenever wherever he wants. So since i have no proof, i can just say whatever i want and make people believe me because i am the worlds greatest LOK lover, therefore i can make Kain beat anybody in the entire VG verse

Burning thought
that is the biggest fail ever right there lmao and if you swapped the name at the top with Terryc250 and most of the kains with sephiroth what you say may actually be the slightest bit true durlaugh

heres your biggest fails so far across all your threads, that i could find ofc, or list..there prob more:

-massive gameplay usage, too much to be belived almost and you dont even have the games anyway, thats a massive fail
-not knowing the character at all, and being owned several times by those who do
-ranting
-like a grumpy toddler using what someone has used against you (see above post)
- loss of logic
- hypocrite, claiming things and assumtions of sephiroth, only to accuse me of assumptions later on kain, also with claims "you talk smack" at the same time your talking smack....lol..another funny thing

id add a loss of credability, but it never excisted

so in all your:

WrjwaqZfjIY

Terryc250
HAHA
You dont know a thing about any characters you debate against, you think Chaos is just a fast guy with a gun, and you dont even know wtf Omega WEAPON is, all you know is "k41N 1z t3h Ub3Rz n PwNz 4nytH1iNgZ"

And you post nothing at all except for ur fail speculation, with no real evidence.

And you have no logic at all, this is yours "So since it has to be done in gameplay, means it doesnt have to be done out of gameplay" thats ur logic right there, failure.

Exactly what? I dont assume without any evidence or quotes from the creators to back it up, we've seen ac sephiroth for 10 minutes, and we've seen Kain for about 5 games and being in control of kain in over half of them.

Giving you a taste of ur own medicine, but i can understand you must resort to that from being owned.

And wow you actually posted a video for once, funny how it has nothing to do with the debate or kain though.

Burning thought
HAHA
You dont know a thing about any characters you debate against, you think Chaos is just a fast guy with a gun, and you dont even know wtf Omega WEAPON is, all you know is "k41N 1z t3h Ub3Rz n PwNz 4nytH1iNgZ"

And you post nothing at all except for ur fail speculation, with no real evidence.

And you have no logic at all, this is yours "So since it has to be done in gameplay, means it doesnt have to be done out of gameplay" thats ur logic right there, failure.

Exactly what? I dont assume without any evidence or quotes from the creators to back it up, we've seen ac sephiroth for 10 minutes, and we've seen Kain for about 5 games and being in control of kain in over half of them.

Giving you a taste of ur own medicine, but i can understand you must resort to that from being owned.

false claim, your listing Final fantasy characters, your saying i dont know a thing about any characters, first your fallacy is that you just said something i know, hes a guy with a gun...thats true....and second, this is just FF, not any character, FF is probably your everything however

no my logic runs deeper than you can probably comprehend, my logic is "its the soul reaver not the blood reaver, it has Raziels soul in it, giving it its powersource and even after centiuries later in SR 2 has enough power to heal itself by draining raziels soul", its logical that if a sword is powered by souls and has an immortal soul inside it, theres nothing to suggest the soul reaver needs charging, the only time Raziel needs charging is when he is harmed, the sou lreaver does not get harmed.....the reaver has basically infnite charge, you fail

you assume too much, you assume with the neg lifestream he can create materia, when we dont know how its made in the first place and how long it would take him, if its even possible without a special function to create it, yet you assumed he could, then you make excuses like "he was only in it for 10 mins" so you assume if he was in it for longer he would have done more, this is an assumption either way

how would you know, youve never seen me get owned.......altho youve been owned many times

Terryc250
You dont know a thing about any characters.. except Kain.

LOL @ "my logic runs deeper than you can probably comprehend"

That makes no sense, "its logical that if a sword is powered by soulS and has AN immortal soul inside it" So the SR takes SOULS and it has 1 PERMANENT soul in it, so that must mean it doesnt require souls anymore even though we clearly see it still needing to be charged after Raziel is in it, it could just mean for example if the SR takes 15 souls to be fully charged, now it takes less souls because it has 1 permanent soul in it..

How is that assuming? What is materia made out of? Lifestream, what does sephiroth have control of? Yes exactly. Its stated in the game whats materia is made out of, no one creates materia, because its impossible unless you have control of the lifestream which no one does except sephiroth.

Lol u get owned all the time because u try to debate against ppl Kain has no chance against

Burning thought
You dont know a thing about any characters.. except Kain.

LOL @ "my logic runs deeper than you can probably comprehend"

That makes no sense, "its logical that if a sword is powered by soulS and has AN immortal soul inside it" So the SR takes SOULS and it has 1 PERMANENT soul in it, so that must mean it doesnt require souls anymore even though we clearly see it still needing to be charged after Raziel is in it, it could just mean for example if the SR takes 15 souls to be fully charged, now it takes less souls because it has 1 permanent soul in it..

How is that assuming? What is materia made out of? Lifestream, what does sephiroth have control of? Yes exactly. Its stated in the game whats materia is made out of, no one creates materia, because its impossible unless you have control of the lifestream which no one does except sephiroth.

Lol u get owned all the time because u try to debate against ppl Kain has no chance against

...proof? nope, baseless rubbish

you dont have logic so you cant comprehend any of it anyway "shrug"

the swords power is all from Raziel, thats why its the soul reaver, the only way it could become weakened is if Raziel goes mad from starvation in the blade and even then, its just weakened slightly as its shown in SR 2 that it still has the power to drain raziel to heal itself

we dont see it needing to be charged, show me where its needed to be charged?

its assuming because hes never done it, theres no logic behind it, its made from lifestream wheras this is negative, we dont know negative cna do the same as the natural lifestream, and just because something is made out of something doesnt mean someone can make it if he has the resources, give me some wood, i wouldnt be able to make a chair, id like to see you make your own toaster given a few squares of plastic and enough metal....

ive never got owned, your talking "smack" and earlier you said i did, lolllaooololololols

Furion
Wrong he doesn't know just about Kain, there's Kratos, and Raziel, and ummmmmmmmmm Elder God?

Burning thought
Warcraft characters, Supreme commander, LOK, GOW with Kratos, DMC...plenty, and loads of other games that are for PC at least, things that can prob not be used in debates or would be boring in debates, i know a fair amount of characters, i use Kain because he can destroy fanboys and their beloved characters

Furion
Fool, No one can defeat rabid Seph fanboys. No one.

Burning thought
lol except! ROBOCOP!
http://manuelsagra.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/robocop_murphy.jpg

Terryc250
...proof? nope, baseless rubbish

you dont have logic so you cant comprehend any of it anyway "shrug"

the swords power is all from Raziel, thats why its the soul reaver, the only way it could become weakened is if Raziel goes mad from starvation in the blade and even then, its just weakened slightly as its shown in SR 2 that it still has the power to drain raziel to heal itself

we dont see it needing to be charged, show me where its needed to be charged?

its assuming because hes never done it, theres no logic behind it, its made from lifestream wheras this is negative, we dont know negative cna do the same as the natural lifestream, and just because something is made out of something doesnt mean someone can make it if he has the resources, give me some wood, i wouldnt be able to make a chair, id like to see you make your own toaster given a few squares of plastic and enough metal....

ive never got owned, your talking "smack" and earlier you said i did, lolllaooololololols

uhh theres a difference between being weakened and needing to heal, and being charged..

Yes we do seeing it needing to be charged, in the final battle against elder god, you still need to charge it even with raziel inside of it.

the negative lifestream is the same thing as the lifestream but it has the j-cells inside of it, it was still able to create creatures from out of the ground n crap, thats horrible example, theres a diffrerence between being able to just move around wood, and then fully being able to control it as in bending it and altering it at will, it was even shown that sephiroths weak renments were able to create those creatures out of the lifestream, whereas sephiroth has the full force of it at his disposal.

I only talk smack to u, because thats all you do, and i think its time for ur pills.

Furion
lol except! ROBOCOP!
http://manuelsagra.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/robocop_murphy.jpg
laughing

Burning thought
uhh theres a difference between being weakened and needing to heal, and being charged..

Yes we do seeing it needing to be charged, in the final battle against elder god, you still need to charge it even with raziel inside of it.

the negative lifestream is the same thing as the lifestream but it has the j-cells inside of it, it was still able to create creatures from out of the ground n crap, thats horrible example, theres a diffrerence between being able to just move around wood, and then fully being able to control it as in bending it and altering it at will, it was even shown that sephiroths weak renments were able to create those creatures out of the lifestream, whereas sephiroth has the full force of it at his disposal.

I only talk smack to u, because thats all you do, and i think its time for ur pills.

i think ill just leave you to your delusions, Madmel if he pleases can carry on this debate since he knows Kain and i think he knows Final fantasy to boot, he could prob pwn you more than i with knowledge of your own characters but your simply repeating points over and over again

ill answer your foolishness

show me when it needs to be charged, nothing charges in the fight against EG......

but anyway, ROBOCOP! will destroy you FF fan

Furion
ROBOCOP destroys everything. Don't bring him into this fight.

Terryc250
i think ill just leave you to your delusions, Madmel if he pleases can carry on this debate since he knows Kain and i think he knows Final fantasy to boot, he could prob pwn you more than i with knowledge of your own characters but your simply repeating points over and over again

ill answer your foolishness

show me when it needs to be charged, nothing charges in the fight against EG......

but anyway, ROBOCOP! will destroy you FF fan

Your the one under delusions, he clearly still has to charge his SR

KhLQXcaVM0k

see the charge bar?

I repeating points because u keep repeating that he'll "do this and this and this" without any proof he can.

MadMel
Madmel if he pleases can carry on this debate since he knows Kain and i think he knows Final fantasy to boot, he could prob pwn you more than i with knowledge of your own characters but your simply repeating points over and over again
please
i gave up on this ages ago
people like terry are beyond saving erm

Burning thought
Originally posted by MadMel
please
i gave up on this ages ago
people like terry are beyond saving erm

hmm true enough "shrug" lol at least we tried

Terryc250
hmm true enough "shrug" lol at least we tried
vids > speculation, you got no proof? You fail.

Burning thought
gameplay vids < logic from those who know the game, ive got no proof or understanding of the LOK therefore I fail.

Terryc250
I have fail logic, and 0 proof for anything i claim, its already shown that SR needs to be charged, and my horrible speculation already got owned, thats why i'm going to give up because i know i got owned again, so i have nothing left, except to do some more smack talking, poor me, oh well.. atleast i have my picture of kain and my hand to please me.

SHM
I don't know if that was already said, but Vincent and Weiss are nothing more than avatars of Chaos and Omega.
Even if Vincent dies, Chaos can take control of his body and fight by himself(like it happened a few times in DoC, after Vincent lost the Protomateria).
And Omega Weiss IS Omega, using Weiss' body as a puppet, to fight.

Sucking Vincent and Weiss' blood will not change anything.

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
I don't know if that was already said, but Vincent and Weiss are nothing more than avatars of Chaos and Omega.
Even if Vincent dies, Chaos can take control of his body and fight by himself(like it happened a few times in DoC, after Vincent lost the Protomateria).
And Omega Weiss IS Omega, using Weiss' body as a puppet, to fight.

Sucking Vincent and Weiss' blood will not change anything.

why wouldnt it change anything?

so the prime bodies are Chaos and Omega?

if kain kills them their avatar goes as well?

Furion
Kain cannot kill Omega or Chaos. Simply trying to would be retarded.

Burning thought
Kain cannot kill Omega or Chaos. Simply trying to would be retarded.

okie prove this? what is their power and feats, all ive seen of Omega is him being destroyed by Chaos and the fact he is big which is an advantgae for kain and it takes him a long time to charge up his power, Kain would be inside him long before he gets the chance and will rake his body, or if it has blood drain it

Chaos he can do the old spectoral strategy as usual

Furion
Omega is made out of the lifestream. Trying to destroy the lifestream is stupid. He has a huge barrier which gave Vincent trouble getting past. Thousands of Defence Droids that would kill a normal human in a single blast, and more.

Terryc250

Chaos he can do the old spectoral strategy as usual
lool stop saying that, Kain cannot do it, hes never done that, only raziel does, and even raziel has to go through portals to do it, he cant just do it wherever he wants, even IF kain can do it, he still has to go through portals like raziel

MadMel
im gonna say one thing, then let you get back to your pointless debate
raziel can go in/out of spectoral realm without a conduit..
proof?
read the sr1/2 manuel..its in there somewhere
he can also use dead bodies to travel erm

Terryc250
Theres a cinematic in defiance where you even hear Raziel say something like "I need to find a portal" or something to get back into the material realm.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>