Elder Predator Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC_Drifter
The Predator has all of his standard weaponry and he has three days rest between each assignment. Can he complete the entire gauntlet?

1. 15 elite Navy Seals(an African Jungle)
2. Creeper(Jeepers Creepers) The goal is to incompacitate him and retrieve his head.
3. Blade...movie version. Same goal...retreive his head.
4. 20 Borg Drones. Predator must avoid assimilation and kill each drone.
5. A standard Matrix agent..from the first movie. Predator can't destroy the program..but, he must kill the host body that the Agent is using.
6. Three Matrix Agents.
7. Three T-850 Terminators. Predator must render them inoperable.
8. Seek out and assassinate...Darth Maul, Count Dooku, and Emperor Palpatine. Not all at once...but, he must kill them to complete this arm of the gauntlet.
9. Hunt down and kill these Underworld characters...Viktor, Marcus, Lucian, and William Corvinus.
10. Hunt and kill these Marvel Characters...Daredevil, Sabretooth, Wolverine, Tony Stark, Cyclops, Spiderman, and Luke Cage.

Every opponent has standard weaponry. All are not expecting the Predator...so, they are caught by surprise. NO PIS. How far can the Predator get?

iceman24567
He stops cold at 8.

Inhuman
8 is the toughest on the list.

Also Matrix agents are unkillable. Only Neo did it with some "chosen one" body hacking shit. Plus they move at super speed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Inhuman
8 is the toughest on the list.

Also Matrix agents are unkillable. Only Neo did it with some "chosen one" body hacking shit. Plus they move at super speed. I suppose thats why he said only killing the host body. I agree 8 is the toughest.

Inhuman
Originally posted by iceman24567
I suppose thats why he said only killing the host body.

WTF. Did he edit that line in? I didn't see that the first time. erm
Still they move super fast.

iceman24567
Still they move super fast. Yea but remember the predator has camouflage a surprise attack would beat a agent.

KMC_Drifter
Still they move super fast.

In the movies...the Agents dodged pretty much all gunfire that they saw coming. The Predator can cloak himself...with the surroundings. An Agent may not see a plasma blast coming...especially from behind.

celestialdemon
He stops at 8. Cloaking won't work on any of them. They are sensitive enough with the Force to feel someone there.

Darth Martin
1. Invisible Cloak ensures victory.
2. Waste of time.
3. Takes this rather easily.
4. The Borg will adapt to the Plasma Caster after a few attempts but can't do **** against melee weapons. Yautja are waaaayyy too fast for these androids.
5. Not sure about this fight. Serious mismatch. I think the Agent might do him in. Those guys are too fast and can't be touched. But Cloak will probably ensure victory.
6. See 5.
7. Takes this rather easily with long-range guns.
8. The Sith Lords kill him. The Force is not to be underestimated.
9. Takes them easily.
10. Takes everyone but Iron Man. Can take Cyclops via Cloak.

Darth Martin
Btw nice thread but the order is kinda screwed. It sould be like this IMO:

1. Creeper(Jeepers Creepers) The goal is to incompacitate him and retrieve his head.

2. Hunt down and kill these Underworld characters...Viktor, Marcus, Lucian, and William Corvinus.

3. 15 elite Navy Seals(an African Jungle)

4. 20 Borg Drones. Predator must avoid assimilation and kill each drone.

5. Blade...movie version. Same goal...retreive his head.

6. A standard Matrix agent..from the first movie. Predator can't destroy the program..but, he must kill the host body that the Agent is using.

7. Three T-850 Terminators. Predator must render them inoperable.

8. Three Matrix Agents.

9. Hunt and kill these Marvel Characters...Daredevil, Sabretooth, Wolverine, Tony Stark, Cyclops, Spiderman, and Luke Cage.

10. Seek out and assassinate...Darth Maul, Count Dooku, and Emperor Palpatine. Not all at once...but, he must kill them to complete this arm of the gauntlet.

snoopdogg
That would made a bad@ss movie. Having a Predator hunting the dudes from the Underworld movies.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That would made a bad@ss movie. Having a Predator hunting the dudes from the Underworld movies.

The only question is whether the Predator would be able to see the Vampires. They release no body heat...so, his thermal vision may not work..and he would be left vulnerable to an attack...especially by Marcus through the air.

Estacado
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
The only question is whether the Predator would be able to see the Vampires. They release no body heat...so, his thermal vision may not work..and he would be left vulnerable to an attack...especially by Marcus through the air.
He has a lot of visions I'm sure he could see them.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
The only question is whether the Predator would be able to see the Vampires. They release no body heat...so, his thermal vision may not work..and he would be left vulnerable to an attack...especially by Marcus through the air. As long at their moving he will see them. If they do not move he won't.

But either way they can adjust their masks at will.

Inhuman
But can the pred turn into a vampire if bitten mmm

KMC_Drifter

laughing

That would be cool....or even Pred turning into a damn Lycan...lol

A Predator turned Death Dealer...and he goes out hunting other Predators.

Darth Martin
The Sith Lords when in a curbstomp but as for the Agents besides the cloak not really sure what an Elder coul;d do to it.

snoopdogg
I heard in a recent AVP comic a Predator took down a Alien queen(barely). Anybody read the issue? I saw it on the rack but didn't open it.

ÇãPž™
laughing out loud Stops at 8

MightyEInherjar
I think he stops at 4, but could continue to beat most of the guys on the list all the way up to 8.

Dark-Jaxx
Make it 100 Elder Predators, and one of them may actually kill Palpatine.

grey fox

That's It. Everyone Go Home. The internet is over, nothing can top it.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
That's It. Everyone Go Home. The internet is over, nothing can top it.

Oh yes you can top it. Wrryy-ght? evil face

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh yes you can top it. Wrryy-ght? evil face

boxedeekjawdropthumbsup

golem370
I think because 4 would be close if they can adapt there around Data's strength 6,7 or 8 times stronger then a man plus force field oh an imo 4 would dance all over 7 in this gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.