Sage, Donald Pierce and Tony Starks vs Anniliation Wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Sage, Donald Pierce and Tony Starks get abandoned on a remote planet. The planet (size of our sun.....thats massive!!!) is uninhabited but is a massive factory designed for making robots. They have to use their wits and resources to beat the annihilation wave and they have three years.

Resources:
* They each get a motherbox specifically deisgned to help them build an army to beat the anihilation wave.
* A database that gives basic information on every aspect of the annihilation wave.
* 100 mk II Sentinels http://en.marveldatabase.com/Sentinel_Mk_II

Donald Pierce http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Pierce

*T*
Starks??

janus77
Originally posted by *T*
Starks??
he's the m-body version of 616 Tony Stark. multi-dimensional engineering prowess yes.

Alfheim
Some my thread some love, please. sad

Battlehammer
I know tony,sage and pierce,but not who theya re vsing lol

Alfheim
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I know tony,sage and pierce,but not who theya re vsing lol

Come again?

xmarksthespot
They get crushed instantly by the gravity of a Sol-sized planet... ermmhappy

Alfheim
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Alfheim
Motherbox
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Box

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Alfheim
Come again?
Anniliation Wave

don't know anything about it.

also pierce makes cyborgs not really robots so unclear how effective he will be.

llagrok
Well, the drones from the Annihilation Wave were too strong for the old Nova and capable of easily killing Nova Centurions (Super Strength, durability, speed, energy blasts) and there are billions of them...

Alfheim
Anniliation Wave

don't know anything about it.

also pierce makes cyborgs not really robots so unclear how effective he will be.

He has made robots before his bio states that he is a genuis in robotics and cybernetics.

Originally posted by llagrok
Well, the drones from the Annihilation Wave were too strong for the old Nova and capable of easily killing Nova Centurions (Super Strength, durability, speed, energy blasts) and there are billions of them...

To be quite honest with you the old nova wasnt that tough at all. My sentinels on the other hand have been able to adapt to create forcefields that can stop Thors hammer and create foam that blocks the living monoliths cosmic powers.

Im not sure about Living Monlith but Thor hammer > Old Nova.

The sentinels are not just robots they have adapability capabilities. My team has basic knowledge on every aspect of the wave and they have the resourecs to create billions of more powerful upgraded sentinels.

Im also pretty sure my team could create reality warping devices or something like the cosmic cube......

Battlehammer
true in robotic and cybernetics leadijng expert.

Thing is though he has made robots before it was never really anything that could fight. He only ever made people into cyborgs or out fitted soldiers with enchancements.

quanchi112
A Wave absolutely decimates.

llagrok
This is ridiculous, any non-retarded person would see that this thread is complete spite.

Alfheim
true in robotic and cybernetics leadijng expert.

Thing is though he has made robots before it was never really anything that could fight. He only ever made people into cyborgs or out fitted soldiers with enchancements.

LOL so thats not going to make him an asset...apart from Sage and Starks he has a motherbox to help him. A motherbox was able to give Superman weapons powerful enough to damage Doomsday but not put him down.

Thats not forgetting that the planet they are on is one massive robotic factory. They have only 100 senetinels ready made, but all over the plant there are remains of billions of different types of robots and they have detailed instructions on how to recreate and modify etc.

The tech on the planet is equivalent to Thanos's Sanctuary. Didnt specify this at the beginning because I dindt want to write too much stuff....puts people off if there is too much to read.

This is ridiculous, any non-retarded person would see that this thread is complete spite.

Dont say any non-retarded person knoww this is spite....EXPLAIN. All you have bloody told me is that they have billions of drones if thats all you have the annihilation waves loses.

Old Nova couldnt stop the drones? Hell old nova aint a god damn thing . Didnt I already tell you that my robots were able to adapt to a more powerful opponent?

There are billions of them? So what my team ahve the capacity to create billions of robots and from what you've told me better ones than the drones.

Seekers? Seekers are herald level arent they? Isnt Thor Herald level, didnt my robots adapt to Thor?

Aegis and Tenebrous? Didnt Dr Doom prep to beat Galactus?
Starks + Sage + Donald each with a motherbox and a whole planet of resources > Dr Doom.

Not only that, they get basic information on every aspect of the annilihation wave. Hell if Sage can use her intellect to defeat Fury imagine which she could do with a motherbox 3 years Tony Starks, Donald and a massive planet of resources.

Originally posted by quanchi112
A Wave absolutely decimates.

Explain.....no I didnt read the series.

StylishSmurph
Dont say any non-retarded person knoww this is spite....EXPLAIN. All you have bloody told me is that they have billions of drones if thats all you have the annihilation waves loses.

Old Nova couldnt stop the drones? Hell old nova aint a god damn thing . Didnt I already tell you that my robots were able to adapt to a more powerful opponent?

There are billions of them? So what my team ahve the capacity to create billions of robots and from what you've told me better ones than the drones.

Seekers? Seekers are herald level arent they? Isnt Thor Herald level, didnt my robots adapt to Thor?

Aegis and Tenebrous? Didnt Dr Doom prep to beat Galactus?
Starks + Sage + Donald each with a motherbox and a whole planet of resources > Dr Doom.

Not only that, they get basic information on every aspect of the annilihation wave. Hell if Sage can use her intellect to defeat Fury imagine which she could do with a motherbox 3 years Tony Starks, Donald and a massive planet of resources. First of all, not only is 90% of that completely bias and ignorance speaking, do you have any idea how much "billions" is?

Alfheim
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
First of all, not only is 90% of that completely bias and ignorance speaking,

Ok then explain in detail how its all bullshit. It may very well be, but explain instead of just making statements.

Originally posted by StylishSmurph

do you have any idea how much "billions" is?

1 billion is a 1000 million. So billions would be something like....10 or 20 billion.

Alfheim
*bump*

SpiderGauntlet
Ok then explain in detail how its all bullshit. It may very well be, but explain instead of just making statements.

1 billion is a 1000 million. So billions would be something like....10 or 20 billion.

So they build like 10 billion robots?

If they only build a billion they would have to build.........

912409 every day.

Alfheim
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
So they build like 10 billion robots?

If they only build a billion they would have to build.........

912409 every day.

So the planet they are on is a massive factory the size of the sun. Put this into perspective. Jupiter amkes the earth look tiny, the sun makes jupiter look tiny.

The tech is on the level of Thanos's, also they dont have to just build robots but weapons as well.

SpiderGauntlet
So the planet they are on is a massive factory the size of the sun. Put this into perspective. Jupiter amkes the earth look tiny, the sun makes jupiter look tiny.

The tech is on the level of Thanos's, also they dont have to just build robots but weapons as well.

Didn't see the factory part.

Depends on how fast it can build.

llagrok
Didn't know a thread could fail any harder than FoB's "Huc vs Marvel verse"

Alfheim
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Didn't see the factory part.

Depends on how fast it can build.

Well its Thanos level tech. Bear in mind they each have a motherbox that can give them detailed info on aything they want. eg cosmic cube the motherbox can access all infomartion in the universe on cosmic cube but the team are not allowed to steal a cosmic cube they have to build it with the info they have. The motherbox can also tell them were to get tech from to help them build it.

Furthermore they dont have to rely on numbers. The concept of guerilla warfare is for a smaller army to defeat a much bigger one. Even if the army is smaller here are some options:

Massive EMP blast that disables tech
Messing with communications so they are confused where the enemy is.
Overriding weapons so the wave end up fighting each other
Biological warfare infect drone, troops so a virus spreads throught the wave.

Also bare in mind that the army come from the negative zone and the negative zone is mostly unoccupied space. The army is huge but I get the impression it is alot smaller than an amry from this uinverse would be

If the army is so badass why did Annihilus accept Thanos as an ally? Annihilus's objective is destroy all life, if Thanos was not an asset Annihilus would have killed him or subjugated him , but he didnt because he could have done with his help. My team has more resoucres than Thanos.

Alfheim
*bump*

Phantom Zone
*bump*

Bentley
It took freaking Galactus to really stop the Annihilation wave, the skrull empire was shitstomped by them, and half the Kree empire was shallowed. So this earthly dudes are going to do what exactly?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley
It took freaking Galactus to really stop the Annihilation wave, the skrull empire was shitstomped by them, and half the Kree empire was shallowed. So this earthly dudes are going to do what exactly?

Well Dr Dooms beaten Galactus before. no expression My team > Dr Doom.

Also.

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Well its Thanos level tech. Bear in mind they each have a motherbox that can give them detailed info on aything they want. eg cosmic cube the motherbox can access all infomartion in the universe on cosmic cube but the team are not allowed to steal a cosmic cube they have to build it with the info they have. The motherbox can also tell them were to get tech from to help them build it.

Furthermore they dont have to rely on numbers. The concept of guerilla warfare is for a smaller army to defeat a much bigger one. Even if the army is smaller here are some options:

Also bare in mind that the army come from the negative zone and the negative zone is mostly unoccupied space. The army is huge but I get the impression it is alot smaller than an amry from this uinverse would be

If the army is so badass why did Annihilus accept Thanos as an ally? Annihilus's objective is destroy all life, if Thanos was not an asset Annihilus would have killed him or subjugated him , but he didnt because he could have done with his help. My team has more resoucres than Thanos.

Bentley
Galactus was beaten by Doom using Galactus tech not Doom's, and it was a future Doom at that, context please. Your team would be utterly annihilated by Galactus.

Annihilus wanted Thanos so he could drain Galactus of his power and destroy the universe, this is simply because Thanos knows more about the cosmic power than Annihilus and he is wiser. Power is a non-factor in such team up.

Also, Tony and Pierce are no Thanos, they would need to develop technology up to the level of the Kree and Skrull empire in three years, and guess what, Tony has more than that amount of time being a hero and he is still leagues under them.

Mr. Slippyfist
Billions of drones.
Thousands of big f*cking ships.
Big Galactus gun.
Annihilus with the Quantum Bands.
Thanos.
Ravenous.
Thanos tech, and Negative Zone tech.

Tigga please!

Phantom Zone
Galactus was beaten by Doom using Galactus tech not Doom's, and it was a future Doom at that, context please. Your team would be utterly annihilated by Galactus.

Im not sure what example you are refering to im talking about a Doom that used Watcher tech, terrigan mist and a cosmic cube.

Annihilus wanted Thanos so he could drain Galactus of his power and destroy the universe, this is simply because Thanos knows more about the cosmic power than Annihilus and he is wiser. Power is a non-factor in such team up.

Right so why didnt he demand that he did it instead of asking him. Where does it also state that was the specific reason?

Also, Tony and Pierce are no Thanos, they would need to develop technology up to the level of the Kree and Skrull empire in three years, and guess what, Tony has more than that amount of time being a hero and he is still leagues under them.

Bro let me break this down to you they have Thanos level tech, they know how to use it and their base of opertaion is the size of the sun. Sancturay isnt even as big as the earth but it would take over a milion earth sized sanctuaries to fit into their base of operation. They also have arguably the resources of an empire since they have over a million of planets worth of resources they may have ****ed up the Kree and Skrulls but they werent prrpering for them for 3 years.

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Billions of drones.
Thousands of big f*cking ships.

They can already build that quite easily since the planet is full of billions of partially made robots.

Big Galactus gun.

Doom has preped for Galactus my team combined are more intelligent than Doom and have millions more resources than Thanos has.

Annihilus with the Quantum Bands.
Thanos.
Ravenous.
Thanos tech, and Negative Zone tech.

Tigga please!

Thanos and Thanos tech are not part of the annilihation wave. The thread was made with the intention of just people from the Negative Zone, besides Thanos decided to fight against the wave .

Ravenous is a herald level being and they actually start the prep with 100 Senetinels which have been capable of adapting to herald level beings. My team also have basic knowledge of every aspect of the annihaltion wave, thats means that after 3 years they will have advanced knowledge of the Negative Zone and tech. They dont even have to use brute force tactics such as viruses can make up fr lack of numbers.

Mr. Slippyfist
Doom has preped for Galactus my team combined are more intelligent than Doom and have millions more resources than Thanos has. 616 Doom has prepped for an attacking Galactus gun?

Just because Doom can put together a beautiful plan, that doesn't mean a possibly smarter being can.

---

Also, Thanos and Thanos tech were part of the Annihilation Wave at the time...

Phantom Zone
As usual you waste my time.

616 Doom has prepped for an attacking Galactus gun?

The point im trying to make is that the gun, was powerful enough to harm Galactus, ok? If Doom can prep for Galactus it could well be argued that my team can prep enough for a a Galactuc gun....get it?

Just because Doom can put together a beautiful plan, that doesn't mean a possibly smarter being can.

True but lets assume that Tony Starks, Sage and Donald Pierce each with their own motherbox (specifically made for help with prep) and over a million more resources than Thanos cant make a better plan than Doom. thumb up

Also, Thanos and Thanos tech were part of the Annihilation Wave at the time...

...and im telling you that Thanos is not a part of the wave in this thread because the intention was only for people from the negative zone. One of the reasons why he isnt is because in the end he turned against them.

Bentley
First of all, you are wrong. Second:

Im not sure what example you are refering to im talking about a Doom that used Watcher tech, terrigan mist and a cosmic cube.

A cosmic cube and Watcher tech is still more than what the team can pull off in the stated conditions.

Right so why didnt he demand that he did it instead of asking him. Where does it also state that was the specific reason?

I don't know the why. Annihilus talked to Thanos and convinced him of helping, they discuss the matter among them and thats the given reason. Read Annihilation.

Bro let me break this down to you they have Thanos level tech, they know how to use it and their base of opertaion is the size of the sun. Sanctury isnt even as big as the earth but it would take over a million earth sized sanctuaries to fit into their base of operation. They also have arguably the resources of an empire since they have millions of planets worth of resources they may have ****ed up the Kree and Skrulls but they werent prrpering for them for 3 years.

The initial post says nothing about Thanos level tech, you added that some place along the way. It only says they have a fat robot-making factory and motherboxes. For building an army to defeat the Annihilation wave in three years you need to spend a lot of time gathering resources, energy and building machines. None of the characters is capable of understanding everything they need, and if you are just assuming they can, you may as well put Thor in their team because the involved characters would mean jacks_it, given that you are giving them deus ex machina knowledge.

They can already build that quite easily since the planet is full of billions of partially made robots.

Which won't be fit to upgrade they tech to beat the enemy, they may as well start from a scratch.

Doom has preped for Galactus my team combined are more intelligent than Doom and have millions more resources than Thanos has.

If Doom had the same tech and prep that your team he would sweep them and stomp them like there is no tomorrow.

Thanos is dead.

Mr. Slippyfist
As usual you waste my time. Reported for trolling. smile

The point im trying to make is that the gun, was powerful enough to harm Galactus, ok? If Doom can prep for Galactus it could well be argued that my team can prep enough for a a Galactuc gun....get it? Huh? The gun was Galactus...

How? They're not going to steal his power... they're not going to turn the UN against him...
All they can prep against, is a massive blast.

Also, you know who else is smarter than Doom, and who have had more time to prep than Doom?
Skrulls.
They certainly aren't taking Galactus... ever. Hell, they probably have way more resources than Thanos as well.

True but lets assume that Tony Starks, Sage and Donald Pierce each with their own motherbox (specifically made for help with prep) and over a million more resources than Thanos cant make a better plan than Doom. thumb up So... we just assume that they can possibly do something... but we don't know what it is?

Either way, if the battle takes place on the planet, Galactus fires straight through it.

Also, I have an incredibly hard time seeing them creating a perfect plan that could take the A-Wave, even with all this help...

Tony, Sage, and Pierce have never worked on anything this big.

...and im telling you that Thanos is not a part of the wave in this thread because the intention was only for people from the negative zone. One of the reasons why he isnt is because in the end he turned against them. He didn't turn against them really. He was trying to free Galactus, so both universe's didn't get nuked.
Not exactly turning against them.
However, he was working with Annihilus well, before he died. Created tech, capturing people, making deals to capture Surfer, and Galactus. I guess he's not from the Negative Zone...

Plus, would Annihilus be in this thread, because in the end, he was killed and has to reform from a baby... and in the end, the A-Wave was diminished by a lot. So, I can't see why we would be taking things from the end of the series.

Or is it just because you want your team to have a chance in this ridiculous scenario?

---

Oh ya, Punisher can also take DC Earth... good times, good times.

I'm going to take a shower, and go back too school. Have a nice day. smile

Phantom Zone
First of all, you are wrong. Second:

Is this what you are refering to?

http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fftwgcm11odingalactusrivals4li.jpg

A cosmic cube and Watcher tech is still more than what the team can pull off in the stated conditions.

I think a team that are smarter than Doom and that have million more times resources than Thanos can pull that off. Especially since the watcher tech was a size of a football and creating terrigan mist is no problem.

I don't know the why. Annihilus talked to Thanos and convinced him of helping, they discuss the matter among them and thats the given reason. Read Annihilation.

Im not reading a damn thing. Im asking YOU why would somebody whos objective is to destroy everything bother talking to him? Hes there to kill people not make friend. Obvoulsy his resources were useful.

The initial post says nothing about Thanos level tech, you added that some place along the way. It only says they have a fat robot-making factory and motherboxes. For building an army to defeat the Annihilation wave in three years you need to spend a lot of time gathering resources, energy and building machines. None of the characters is capable of understanding everything they need, and if you are just assuming they can, you may as well put Thor in their team because the involved characters would mean jacks_it, given that you are giving them deus ex machina knowledge.

Yes I did. The reason why I added it later is because I have made threads like this before if you put too much information in people wont bother to read it and ignore it, so I decided to put basic information down and if people ask me in depth questions i'll tell them. Now:

1. Yes im assuming that they understand the tech. Tough.
2. Transportaion on the planet is via teleportation so they dont have to spend time travelling between points as for off the planet they have to create other means.
3. They already have a 100 Mk II Sentinels to help independently.

Which won't be fit to upgrade they tech to beat the enemy, they may as well start from a scratch.

Ok lets assume that it wont be fit to upgrade shall we? I dont know what to say they have the motherbox which is specifically designed to help them with the prep but lets assume they wont be able to fit to upgrade. They have a 100 mkII Senetinels that constantly upgarde themselves they could combine themslves with the planets technology, so lets assume they wont be fit to upgrade. Why one eath would somebody make a thread with partially built robots if they were not fit to upgrade?

If Doom had the same tech and prep that your team he would sweep them and stomp them like there is no tomorrow.

Well im not even sure about that since they have more resources than the Kree Empire

http://www.marveldirectory.com/alienraces/kree.htm

The Kree Empire extends across almost a thousand worlds in the northwestern lobe (Earth reference) of the Greater Magellanic Cloud.

My team have over a million planets worth of resources. It could well be argued that if the Kree Empire had 3 years prep with absic knowledge of every aspect of the annohilation wave they could win.

Thanos is dead.

How is this relevant to the thread?

llagrok
Wave clears it.

Phantom Zone

Huh? The gun was Galactus...

How? They're not going to steal his power... they're not going to turn the UN against him...
All they can prep against, is a massive blast.

Im not going to explain it to you again....moving on.

Also, you know who else is smarter than Doom, and who have had more time to prep than Doom?
Skrulls.
They certainly aren't taking Galactus... ever. Hell, they probably have way more resources than Thanos as well.

1. I dont know if the Skrulls are smarter than Doom actually but they do have more resources.
2. My team have much more resources than the Kree, so I would not be suprised if they had more resources than the Skrulls.

So... we just assume that they can possibly do something... but we don't know what it is?

Either way, if the battle takes place on the planet, Galactus fires straight through it.

Also, I have an incredibly hard time seeing them creating a perfect plan that could take the A-Wave, even with all this help...

Well you use your head. My team combined are smarter than Doom and have more resources than Thanos and the Kree Empire use your imgaination. Furthermore I detailed plans in which they could beat the wave.

Tony, Sage, and Pierce have never worked on anything this big.

Nope thats why theres 3 of them ecah with motherboxes and more resources than the Kree Empire.

He didn't turn against them really. He was trying to free Galactus, so both universe's didn't get nuked.
Not exactly turning against them.
However, he was working with Annihilus well, before he died. Created tech, capturing people, making deals to capture Surfer, and Galactus. I guess he's not from the Negative Zone...

Im not going to argue you with you.

Plus, would Annihilus be in this thread, because in the end, he was killed and has to reform from a baby... and in the end, the A-Wave was diminished by a lot. So, I can't see why we would be taking things from the end of the series.

Or is it just because you want your team to have a chance in this ridiculous scenario?

---

No Annihilus is in this thread.

Oh ya, Punisher can also take DC Earth... good times, good times.

I'm going to take a shower, and go back too school. Have a nice day. smile

I said Punisher doesnt take DC earth. Have a nice day and dont bother coming back. no expression

Raoul
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

possibly...

also, the tone of the posting in this thread is none too pleasing...

and, you know, its the ANNIHILATION WAVE. i don't believe for a second that with any prep, those three can pull it off... it wasnt just galactus that beat the wave, it was a heavily pissed galactus, not to mention the damage other heralds had done... unless this group can build a few silver surfers, i really dont see them having any chance whatsoever...

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Raoul
possibly...

also, the tone of the posting in this thread is none too pleasing...

and, you know, its the ANNIHILATION WAVE. i don't believe for a second that with any prep, those three can pull it off... it wasnt just galactus that beat the wave, it was a heavily pissed galactus, not to mention the damage other heralds had done... unless this group can build a few silver surfers, i really dont see them having any chance whatsoever...

Well heres a few things. Dr Doom has been able to beat G with prep. My team combined are more intelligent than Doom and have more resources than the Kree Empire. no expression

I think it could be argued that if the Kree Empire had 3 years prep with basic knowledge of every aspect of the Wave they could get some wins. no expression

Raoul
Well heres a few things. Dr Doom has been able to beat G with prep. My team combined are more intelligent than Doom and have more resources than the Kree Empire. no expression

I think it could be argued that if the Kree Empire had 3 years prep with basic knowledge of every aspect of the Wave they could get some wins. no expression

having more intelligence doesnt give them the deviousness or ruthlessness or will to win that doom has...

the kree were a bunch of pussies in that war, it took ronan to get their asses in gear...

and the kree just don't have the tech to compete with the wave... its not a question of time, its a question of their tech just not being good enough...

llagrok
the kree were a bunch of pussies in that war, it took ronan to get their asses in gear...

and the kree just don't have the tech to compete with the wave... its not a question of time, its a question of their tech just not being good enough...

The kree were weakened thanks to the House of Fiyero.

Phantom Zone
having more intelligence doesnt give them the deviousness or ruthlessness or will to win that doom has...

Bro there gonna die, if they dont pull it off. Survival breeds ruthlesness.

To put this into persepective. The Kree Empire ALMOST covers a thousand worlds. My planet is so big that you can fit over a million earths inside of it and the tech is at Thanos level. There tech is more advanced than the Kree and they have thousands of times more resources. no expression

Raoul
The kree were weakened thanks to the House of Fiyero.

and...?

did you really expect me to go into detail? honestly? stick out tongue

what about the rest?

how is the tech at thanos level?

llagrok

To put this into persepective. The Kree Empire ALMOST covers a thousand worlds. My planet is so big that you can fit over a million earths inside of it and the tech is at Thanos level. There tech is more advanced than the Kree and they have thousands of times more resources. no expression

are you kidding me?

That tech isn't NEARLY as advanced as the Kree's. Have you read the recent Annihilation Conquest? Don't even start.

Phantom Zone

what about the rest?

Er the rest of what?

how is the tech at thanos level?

I didnt specify at the very beginning because ive done threads like this before and if you pile on too much information people dont bother to read the thread, but people interpret it as me being devious. *shrug*

are you kidding me?

That tech isn't NEARLY as advanced as the Kree's. Have you read the recent Annihilation Conquest? Don't even start.

Kree tech is more advanced than Thanos tech?

Raoul
Er the rest of what?

Doom.

alright...

Phantom Zone
Doom.

Sorry dont get it. All im saying is that my team combined are more intelligent and the ocassion will make them more ruthless and devious. Spiderman isnt ruthless but when KP shot Aunt May he almost killed KP. Bare in mind that all three of them can be pretty ruthless and devious all three of them combined would probably be worse than Doom.

Also they have a 100 MK II Sentinels. They can literally feed them with information on the annihilation wave and leave them to upgrade themselves while they do other stuff. The Sentinels at their present level have been able to adapt to create shields that have stopped Thors hammer....not bad to start with huh?

alright...

To be fair some thread starters dont specify everything straightaway and it was on the first page.....

The tech on the planet is equivalent to Thanos's Sanctuary. Didnt specify this at the beginning because I dindt want to write too much stuff....puts people off if there is too much to read.

llagrok
Kree tech is more advanced than Thanos tech?

Nope.

Raoul
Sorry dont get it. All im saying is that my team combined are more intelligent and the ocassion will make them more ruthless and devious. Spiderman isnt ruthless but when KP shot Aunt May he almost killed KP. Bare in mind that all three of them can be pretty ruthless and devious all three of them combined would probably be worse than Doom.

but, its... its Doom... i don't see anyone matching him in those fields, life in danger or not...

the wave forced heralds of galactus and the likes of ronan to retreat, i'm sure it can take 100 sentinels...

Phantom Zone
Nope.

Thats exactly my point, they have Thanos level tech.

Bentley
So they have Thanos level tech, motherboxes that make them understand everything and according to you infinite resources -the Kree rules many worlds but feeds in resources that are across the Galaxy in inhabited worlds, a star sized plannet has nothing on the kree resource-wise.

You also want us to assume that they will have way to produce energy and materials to build whatever they want and deus ex machina knowledge that make them wiser than the characters are supposed to be.

Honestly, why post those character at all? With the knowledge and the tech you describe Rhino may clear this. This is not different that making a Wolverine vs Hulk and then saying that Wolverine has the powers of the JLA combined and the mind of Reed Richards.

You POST this kind of thing in the first page instead, people don't post in threads like THIS ONE because they don't like them. Don't try to trick us.

Can anyone lock this?

Phantom Zone
So they have Thanos level tech, motherboxes that make them understand everything and according to you infinite resources -the Kree rules many worlds but feeds in resources that are across the Galaxy in inhabited worlds, a star sized plannet has nothing on the kree resource-wise.

You also want us to assume that they will have way to produce energy and materials to build whatever they want and deus ex machina knowledge that make them wiser than the characters are supposed to be.

Honestly, why post those character at all? With the knowledge and the tech you describe Rhino may clear this. This is not different that making a Wolverine vs Hulk and then saying that Wolverine has the powers of the JLA combined and the mind of Reed Richards.

You POST this kind of thing in the first page instead, people don't post in threads like THIS ONE because they don't like them. Don't try to trick us.

Can anyone lock this?

Ok I think your looking for an argument. Im trying to trick you give me a break. Ok ive got nothing more to say to you.

Phantom Zone

llagrok
Thats exactly my point, they have Thanos level tech.

That's what you assume they'll be capable of.

Phantom Zone
That's what you assume they'll be capable of.

No the tech is Thanos level.

Bentley
No the tech is Thanos level.

And they also get to know how to use them regardless of who they are.

Phantom Zone
And they also get to know how to use them regardless of who they are.

Well I admit actually in hindsight that doesnt sound to good, but they maybe able to use the tech but that doesnt give them stratgey I also didnt actually know they had more resources than the Kree Empire when I started the thread I just found that out by accident today.

Phantom Zone
Team loses

http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=annihilation1029ed2.jpg

I thought A and T combined were equal to Galactus not each one.

edit: take it back they can still win.

llagrok
That made all the difference in the world....

Phantom Zone
That made all the difference in the world....

Yeah it did, since I already stated that they have enough resources to defeat Big G, actaully **** it. I think they can still win. big grin

Dr Doom has beaten Big G before and they have a 1000s time more resources than the Kree Empire and a combined intellect greater than Doom.

Phantom Zone
Lol in fact they have more resources than than the Kree and Skrull Empire combined

http://www.marveldirectory.com/alienraces/skrull.htm

There was one supreme emperor of empress, and a government for each of the 978 member worlds in the empire.

Lol that probably puts them at sill around a 1000 time more resources than both the Kree and Skrull...at least 100s. big grin

So this is what they have:

1. A combined intellect greater than Doom.
2. More advanced tech than both Kree and Skrull
3. 100s of time more resources than both Kree and Skrull Empire combined.

The team takes it. big grin

llagrok
Dr Doom has beaten Big G before and they have a 1000s time more resources than the Kree Empire and a combined intellect greater than Doom.

Seems like Soljer was right again.

Phantom Zone
Seems like Soljer was right again.

Well heres the thing, either you can stop talking or you can actually make valid points because ive countered everything you have said.

Phantom Zone
*bump* big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.