Raven vs Sektor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Another JACK unit tries to get the jump on Raven, who in a flash, reduces the robot into several chunks.

"You think they would learn by now," the operative muses as he slides his kunai back into their sheaths.

He looks down and sees a green circle, cricrossed with lines. Then he gets suckerpunched as Sektor comes through in his Teleport Uppercut. Raven is knocked back, his shades flying from his face.

Sektor is amassing the ninja before him: THREAT: HIGH. ELIMINATE.

Raven produces another pair of shades and places them over his eyes as a communique comes through his earpiece. "Raven, be careful. Sektor, the leader of the Tekumin robo-ninja clan is in the area."

"I already met him," Raven growled out. "Orders?"

"Sektor, formerly designation LK-9T9 has advanced nanotechnology that can be useful. Apprehend if possible. If not, eliminate him."

"Understood," Raven replies as he prepares for combat.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Snafu the Great

He looks down and sees a green circle, cricrossed with lines. Then he gets suckerpunched as Sektor comes through in his Teleport Uppercut. I love that move.

Furion
Don't know. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Furion
Don't know. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. You take that back! miffed

Furion
I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Furion
I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. I personally despise Sektor. Just because he's retarded. Thanks.

That's a cool pattern.

Furion
dance

Csdabest
funny thing is...That came out of the mouth of a retard. J.p.

Furion
dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance

Warakia
I'm going with Sektor due to his ability to teleport, his weaponry, and the fact that he has a hydraulic compressor that comes out of his chest cavity and smashes people into tiny bits as a fatality. Even though Raven is gonna put up one he'll of a fight.

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Warakia
I'm going with Sektor due to his ability to teleport, his weaponry, and the fact that he has a hydraulic compressor that comes out of his chest cavity and smashes people into tiny bits as a fatality. Even though Raven is gonna put up one he'll of a fight. I can agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.