Magneto / Juggernaut (VS.) Apocalypse / Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Ok, this is a tag-team match-up with Dr. Doom and (a non-jobbing) Apocalypse in one corner and Magneto with Juggernaut in the other corner...

There is no prep and the fight takes place in Latveria...a few miles from Castle Doom...

Each combatant is fighting to the best of their abilities and Bloodlust in ON!!!!!

Which one of these villainous tag-teams takes the gold????

Mr. Slippyfist
Apoc really drags down Doom...

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

Darth Martin
Dr. Doom>Magneto

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

confused What do you mean??

Mindset
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
confused What do you mean??

Apoc sucks.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Mindset
Apoc sucks.

Normally yes, but this is a NON-jobbing and NON-sucking Apocalypse...

Apocalypse the way HE SHOULD BE WRITTEN.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Mindset
Apoc sucks.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/alt.gif

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Normally yes, but this is a NON-jobbing and NON-sucking Apocalypse...

lol...

People read the BoA arc, and all of sudden Apoc is Darkseid?

TricksterPriest
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Durseid.png

durkseid does not approve of the comparison to Ol' blue-lips.

skyfather
team 2

Mr. Slippyfist
Doom.

Cap'n Happy
The only (and I mean ONLY) thing that gives Apocalypse/Doom any chance is that the fight is taking place in Latveria. With DoomBots and other resources at his command, Vic might have a chance to make up for the dead weight on his team, but I doubt it. Apocalypse is a bad character, created to service a bad "crossover event". To try and say, "but wait, this time he doesn't suck!" just won't cut it. Too many story line prove you wrong. Power and credibility have to be earned and stand the test of time. Magneto and Juggernaut win- but at the last second, Doom mind-switches with Mags, and snatches victory form the jaws of defeat. Marco wanders into town, gets drunk, and ask the bar-maid if she wants to touch his "magic ruby".

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
The only (and I mean ONLY) thing that gives Apocalypse/Doom any chance is that the fight is taking place in Latveria. With DoomBots and other resources at his command, Vic might have a chance to make up for the dead weight on his team, but I doubt it. Apocalypse is a bad character, created to service a bad "crossover event". To try and say, "but wait, this time he doesn't suck!" just won't cut it. Too many story line prove you wrong. Power and credibility have to be earned and stand the test of time. Magneto and Juggernaut win- but at the last second, Doom mind-switches with Mags, and snatches victory form the jaws of defeat. Marco wanders into town, gets drunk, and ask the bar-maid if she wants to touch his "magic ruby". thumb up

skyfather
The only (and I mean ONLY) thing that gives Apocalypse/Doom any chance is that the fight is taking place in Latveria. With DoomBots and other resources at his command, Vic might have a chance to make up for the dead weight on his team, but I doubt it. Apocalypse is a bad character, created to service a bad "crossover event". To try and say, "but wait, this time he doesn't suck!" just won't cut it. Too many story line prove you wrong. Power and credibility have to be earned and stand the test of time. Magneto and Juggernaut win- but at the last second, Doom mind-switches with Mags, and snatches victory form the jaws of defeat. Marco wanders into town, gets drunk, and ask the bar-maid if she wants to touch his "magic ruby".
lame

Bad Ash231

crylaugh

llagrok

Show me a storyline where Apocalypse is so incredibly weak without having undergone some form of depowering.

LORD B
Originally posted by llagrok
Show me a storyline where Apocalypse is so incredibly weak.
they cant,because all apocs low/poor showings are blown completely out of all proportion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.