H/P Doomsday, Etrigan, Lobo vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Does Thanos have the power to put down all three, does the team have a chance?

guy222
pretty powerful team

LORD B
team 1 smells of spite

The Great Galen
Well Thanos is incredibly powerful afterall, I wanted to make this fight as fair as I can.

kevdude
Thanos goes down.

guy222
he does

lobo beats supes
prey is badass
etrigan faught lobo

thanos is in real trouble

Knowsbleed33
H/P Doomsday would solo this. He's unkillable, they had to send him to the end of time when the universe imploded onto itself to finally end Doomsday. He'll evolve past anything Thanos can throw at him.

Mindset
DD evolves past the degree of the attack, not a complete immunity to the method of attack.

KMC_Drifter
Team wins in a curbstomp

Madvillain
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well Thanos is incredibly powerful afterall, I wanted to make this fight as fair as I can.

If you want to make it fair, then give Thanos the reality gem.

Kutulu
Tough fight but Thanos ends up taking it through trickery and cunning.

Tricks DD using mind games into attacking his teammates, then BFR's Doomsday like he did to Champion.

Astner
With prep-time it's not impossible.

quanchi112
Bfr's Doomsday immediately. Then he beats these two down. Thanos for the win.

Sundipped
No bfr's, Thanos loses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
No bfr's, Thanos loses. Where does it say that bfr's arent allowed.

Knowsbleed33
Well, in the end Thanos gets pwned here. H/P DD either beats him to death, Etrigan burns his soul with his Hellfire. Not sure what Lobo can do, he's immortal, so nothing Thanos can do to him either. He's just along for the ride.

Erik-Lensherr
Barring Bfr, assuming Thanos even gets time to do it, team wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Barring Bfr, assuming Thanos even gets time to do it, team wins. Why couldnt Thanos just put Doomsday in that containment energy block that he put Thor in with the power gem? He bfr'd Champion in a second. It wouldnt be hard to bfr Doomsday.

iceman24567
Spite the team utterly destroys Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Spite the team utterly destroys Thanos. Nah. See the reasoning above as to how Thanos wins.

Sundipped
Originally posted by quanchi112
Where does it say that bfr's arent allowed.

It didn't. I'm just saying that barring bfr's he loses.

iceman24567
Nah. See the reasoning above as to how Thanos wins. I see other reasons why he loses too. So like i said spite Thanos dies.

quanchi112
I see other reasons why he loses too. So like i said spite Thanos dies. How can Doomsday stop from being bfr'd?

iceman24567
How can Doomsday stop from being bfr'd? So its simple to bfr Doomsday? Nah he isn't slow you know these three combined would be to much for Thanos in a fight.

quanchi112
So its simple to bfr Doomsday? Nah he isn't slow you know these three combined would be to much for Thanos in a fight. Did you see how easily he bfr'd Champion. One blast is all it takes. Then he beats the other two senseless.

iceman24567
Did you see how easily he bfr'd Champion. One blast is all it takes. Then he beats the other two senseless. Champion is a chump when was the last time you seen Doomsday bfred? No way is he getting tossed that easily weaker versions of Doomsday took Supermans heat vision to the face with no harm done to him this team beats the living hell out of Thanos.

quanchi112
Champion is a chump when was the last time you seen Doomsday bfred? No way is he getting tossed that easily weaker versions of Doomsday took Supermans heat vision to the face with no harm done to him this team beats the living hell out of Thanos. Again Doomsday gets bfr'd. One blast like I said and he has no defense against it.

iceman24567
Again Doomsday gets bfr'd. One blast like I said and he has no defense against it. Again no way is he getting bfred that easily The Radiant couldn't do it Thanos isn't either if thats your only argument im going with the team 10/10.

quanchi112
Again no way is he getting bfred that easily The Radiant couldn't do it Thanos isn't either if thats your only argument im going with the team 10/10. Containment block for the win and yes he can be bfr'd. They got rid of him on Apokolips didnt they. smile

iceman24567
Containment block for the win and yes he can be bfr'd. They got rid of him on Apokolips didnt they. smile By boomtube? You say an energy blast can do the same which it can't the Radiant is pure energy his blast are pretty strong you know Thanos can't win in this fight with out his "prep".

quanchi112
By boomtube? You say an energy blast can do the same which it can't the Radiant is pure energy his blast are pretty strong you know Thanos can't win in this fight with out his "prep". Did Radiant try to bfr him?

KMC_Drifter
Thanos gets his ass beat. A containment block won't hold Doomsday. Doomsday has a massive speed advantage...and he'd be clocking Thanos with punches left and right...which would send the Titan flyin' to only God knows where.

Etrigan and Lobo also have speed advantages...and with the Lobo clones...lol..it's gonna get ugly for Thanos if Lobo is even cut.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Thanos gets his ass beat. A containment block won't hold Doomsday. Doomsday has a massive speed advantage...and he'd be clocking Thanos with punches left and right...which would send the Titan flyin' to only God knows where.

Etrigan and Lobo also have speed advantages...and with the Lobo clones...lol..it's gonna get ugly for Thanos if Lobo is even cut. Thanos bfr's Doomsday immediately.

Didnt Lobo hurt his hand on Darkseid's face before. erm

Thanos crushes these two.

KMC_Drifter
Thanos bfr's Doomsday immediately.

Didnt Lobo hurt his hand on Darkseid's face before. erm

Thanos crushes these two.

Thanos won't be BFR'ing anyone after he gets one of Doomsday's boney protrustions through his skull...now, will he?

Doomsday ****s Thanos from behind while Lobo and Etrigan stand there calling Thanos' a little *****...all while waitin' for their turn to drill Thanos in the ass.

That's what it boils down to Quan....Thanos is just a little ***** compared to this team.

quanchi112
Thanos won't be BFR'ing anyone after he gets one of Doomsday's boney protrustions through his skull...now, will he?

Doomsday ****s Thanos from behind while Lobo and Etrigan stand there calling Thanos' a little *****...all while waitin' for their turn to drill Thanos in the ass.

That's what it boils down to Quan....Thanos is just a little ***** compared to this team. Thanos would catch his boney little intrusion and shove it up his boney fat ass. Then he would bfr him. Then Lobo would break his hand on Thanos' chin. Then Thanos crushes this team of wimps. I mean geez Lobo hurts his own fist hitting someone in the face. What a girlyman.

KMC_Drifter
Thanos would catch his boney little intrusion and shove it up his boney fat ass. Then he would bfr him. Then Lobo would break his hand on Thanos' chin. Then Thanos crushes this team of wimps. I mean geez Lobo hurts his own fist hitting someone in the face. What a girlyman.

Remember...Lobo hurt his hand punching Darkseid...a being that is leagues beyond Thanos. A simple backhand from Lobo...would floor Thanos. Trust me....Doomsday is powerful enough to **** up Thanos worse than Drax could ever dream of doing.

DC folk just don't lose to little girls with squirrels....like certain Titans I know.

quanchi112
Remember...Lobo hurt his hand punching Darkseid...a being that is leagues beyond Thanos. A simple backhand from Lobo...would floor Thanos. Trust me....Doomsday is powerful enough to **** up Thanos worse than Drax could ever dream of doing.

DC folk just don't lose to little girls with squirrels....like certain Titans I know. Remember....Darkseid had his face destroyed by Superman to the point of begging for mercy... smile Batman's leg also did damage to Ds's noggin. Doomsday is bfr'd. He cannot escape this fate and Drax has nothing to do with this thread.

smile

KMC_Drifter
Remember....Darkseid had his face destroyed by Superman to the point of begging for mercy... smile Batman's leg also did damage to Ds's noggin. Doomsday is bfr'd. He cannot escape this fate and Drax has nothing to do with this thread.

smile

Supes and Batman don't belong in this thread either....so, why the hell did you bring them up...lol.

Doomsday is a killing machine....and after this fight...Thanos WILL know why...after Death explains it to him in the next life.

quanchi112
Supes and Batman don't belong in this thread either....so, why the hell did you bring them up...lol.

Doomsday is a killing machine....and after this fight...Thanos WILL know why...after Death explains it to him in the next life. He gets bfr'd. Doomsday is out of the fight before he can do a thing.

KMC_Drifter
He gets bfr'd. Doomsday is out of the fight before he can do a thing.

Doomsday is too fast for Thanos. DD punches Thanos off the surface of the planet that they are on...and Thanos is just there...orbiting around the planet.....UNCONSCIOUS.

quanchi112
Doomsday is too fast for Thanos. DD punches Thanos off the surface of the planet that they are on...and Thanos is just there...orbiting around the planet.....UNCONSCIOUS. Thanos has dealt with speed before and bfr's easily.

Mr. Slippyfist
Champion is a chump when was the last time you seen Doomsday bfred? Um...

KMC_Drifter
Thanos has dealt with speed before and bfr's easily.

If Thanos BFR's easily...then why didn't BFR Champion within the first second?...or BFR the Runner? Why didn't he BFR Galactus when G was blasting through Thanos' shields. All Thanos could do was BEG Galactus...to stay his hand...lol.

quanchi112
If Thanos BFR's easily...then why didn't BFR Champion within the first second?...or BFR the Runner? Why didn't he BFR Galactus when G was blasting through Thanos' shields. All Thanos could do was BEG Galactus...to stay his hand...lol. Because maybe some of these beings could come right back to him. Ever think of that. Jus know he has the ability to and when he faces an opponent and has to tha he has that option.

Why would he bfr the Runner if he wanted his gem?

KMC_Drifter
Because maybe some of these beings could come right back to him. Ever think of that. Jus know he has the ability to and when he faces an opponent and has to tha he has that option.

Why would he bfr the Runner if he wanted his gem?

Even if there wasn't a gem to fight for...rather it just happened to be a regular battle between the two....Thanos still couldn't BFR the Runner.
In a fight with H/P Doomsday....Thanos would be KO'd before he had a chance to do anything.

On your next post...you better say you agree with me!!!!

quanchi112
Even if there wasn't a gem to fight for...rather it just happened to be a regular battle between the two....Thanos still couldn't BFR the Runner.
In a fight with H/P Doomsday....Thanos would be KO'd before he had a chance to do anything.

On your next post...you better say you agree with me!!!! I couldnt disagree more. What would be the point of bfring the Runner if he could be back in moments. Nobody has beaten Thanos on panel physically the way Doomsday beat Darkseid. Darkseid also got the first shot which is all Thanos would need. If he didnt hed be fine exchanging blows with him. He isnt Darkseid you know. stick out tongue

iceman24567
I couldnt disagree more. What would be the point of bfring the Runner if he could be back in moments. Nobody has beaten Thanos on panel physically the way Doomsday beat Darkseid. Darkseid also got the first shot which is all Thanos would need. If he didnt hed be fine exchanging blows with him. He isnt Darkseid you know. stick out tongue I couldn't disagree more no way is Thanos one shotting Doomsday in anyway shape or form it's just not happening but i see debating with you in any Thanos vs thread is pointless so im done.

quanchi112
I couldn't disagree more no way is Thanos one shotting Doomsday in anyway shape or form it's just not happening but i see debating with you in any Thanos vs thread is pointless so im done. All he needs is one shot to bfr him.

KMC_Drifter
All he needs is one shot to bfr him.

Thanos isn't powerful enough to get the job done here....Team for the stomp!!!

iceman24567
Thanos isn't powerful enough to get the job done here....Team for the stomp!!! Exactly it just isn't happening.

quanchi112
Thanos isn't powerful enough to get the job done here....Team for the stomp!!! Again I have proven even if Doomsday lands the first blow that Thanos can indeed weather the storm. Then he gets bfr'd. stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
How can Doomsday stop from being bfr'd?

Darkseids OE had zero affect on Doomsday and he uses that to BFR people. What makes you think Thanos would have better luck?

TricksterPriest
Incorrect. It was the Omega Beams, and per the recent DD bio, Doomsday was indeed killed for a brief time. He just got back up after abit. If a strong blast of the Omega Beams only killed DD for a short time, Thanos is ****ed.

It's not easy to BFR Doomsday. Waverider couldn't do it. They had to use Superman as bait with a boomtube. Which only worked because DD's brain specifically targets kryptonians as primary targets. Something that has been proven, and was shown in OWAW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Darkseids OE had zero affect on Doomsday and he uses that to BFR people. What makes you think Thanos would have better luck? Darkseid was a major idiot in that storline and you are correct the oe didnt kill him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Incorrect. It was the Omega Beams, and per the recent DD bio, Doomsday was indeed killed for a brief time. He just got back up after abit. If a strong blast of the Omega Beams only killed DD for a short time, Thanos is ****ed.

It's not easy to BFR Doomsday. Waverider couldn't do it. They had to use Superman as bait with a boomtube. Which only worked because DD's brain specifically targets kryptonians as primary targets. Something that has been proven, and was shown in OWAW. Doomsday wasnt killed and the bio proved nothing. Thanos is a lot smarter than Waverider,Superman,or Darkseid. He cant prevent being bfr'd. Thanos wins. smile

iceman24567
Thanos gets stomped out of existence.

quanchi112
Thanos gets stomped out of existence. Bfr's for the win.

batdude123
Lulz. Assuming Thanos actually fights in character and not the way quanchi wants him to fight, BFR won't even enter his mind.

Team dominates him.

Originally posted by guy222
lobo beats supes

Not so much.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4643/supeslobo0uo.jpg

http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doubleouchdy1.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Lulz. Assuming Thanos actually fights in character and not the way quanchi wants him to fight, BFR won't even enter his mind.

Team dominates him.

Not so much.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4643/supeslobo0uo.jpg

http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doubleouchdy1.gif He could hit him with a containment blast soon as he tires of the conflict.

123KID
Etrigen and Lobo are non-factors

batdude123
He could hit him with a containment blast soon as he tires of the conflict.

By the time Thanos would be considered "tired" of the fight, DD would have already beaten him.

quanchi112
By the time Thanos would be considered "tired" of the fight, DD would have already beaten him. Dont you think he would realize what hes up against and take it more seriously than Thor then. I think he would know and immediately go into serious I am going to win mode.

Lord Prime
the team wins this

batdude123
Dont you think he would realize what hes up against and take it more seriously than Thor then. I think he would know and immediately go into serious I am going to win mode.

DD adapts to it on the fly and then frees himself from the containment field. smile

Plus Thanos isn't just working against DD here, he's got two other characters attacking him. Granted, Lobo and Etrigan would more than likely serve as distractions, but they'd be enough of a distraction for Doomsday to completely annihilate Thanos in the meantime.

quanchi112
DD adapts to it on the fly and then frees himself from the containment field. smile

Plus Thanos isn't just working against DD here, he's got two other characters attacking him. Granted, Lobo and Etrigan would more than likely serve as distractions, but they'd be enough of a distraction for Doomsday to completely annihilate Thanos in the meantime. He wouldnt adapt immediately. And he still could be bfr'd.

batdude123
He wouldnt adapt immediately. And he still could be bfr'd.

Which brings me back to this point...

Assuming Thanos actually fights in character and not the way quanchi wants him to fight, BFR won't even enter his mind.

Also, just out of curiosity, what character has Thanos ever BFR'd in the middle of combat?

quanchi112
Which brings me back to this point...

Also, just out of curiosity, what character has Thanos ever BFR'd in the middle of combat? Champion. smile

batdude123
Champion. smile

huh

Because Champion destroyed the planet in which they were standing on. Besides, it's not as if Thanos did it under his own power.

Any other legitimate examples this time?

quanchi112
huh

Because Champion destroyed the planet in which they were standing on. Besides, it's not as if Thanos did it under his own power.

Any other legitimate examples this time? You have it confused I am afraid. This isnt the time he bfr'd Champion my friend. big grin

batdude123
You have it confused I am afraid. This isnt the time he bfr'd Champion my friend. big grin

Oh. Do you have the scan?

quanchi112
Oh. Do you have the scan? Certainly.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/SilverSurferv3098_06-1.jpg

batdude123
And that's one encounter out of literally hundreds of fights that he's had?

He'd more than likely keep blasting and punching DD to no avail. Team wins.

quanchi112
And that's one encounter out of literally hundreds of fights that he's had?

He'd more than likely keep blasting and punching DD to no avail. Team wins. So this is your response. I can remember you claiming Prime speed blitzes when hes done that how many times. wink Didnt bran argue that he doesnt do it very often while you claimed that he has the ability. While here I proved he can do it but your argument is he doesnt do it very often. Thanos can and would do it.

TricksterPriest
He wouldnt adapt immediately. And he still could be bfr'd.

Wouldn't adapt immediately? Did you not read H/P? He was adapting to everything in that story within a few panels. The Omega Beams were the only thing that stopped him at all. And those only killed him for abit. Everything else he was shrugging off.

Hey Batdude, how long do think it would take H/P DD to adapt to Thanos's energy and counter him the way he did Radiant? stick out tongue

Estacado
Dont you think he would realize what hes up against and take it more seriously than Thor then. I think he would know and immediately go into serious I am going to win mode.
Oh.....and the team would wait for him to get his gun....eh?haermm

llagrok
Originally posted by Estacado
Oh.....and the team would wait for him to get his gun....eh?haermm

Of course.

batdude123
So this is your response. I can remember you claiming Prime speed blitzes when hes done that how many times. wink Didnt bran argue that he doesnt do it very often while you claimed that he has the ability. While here I proved he can do it but your argument is he doesnt do it very often. Thanos can and would do it.

And this just goes to show me that you have a complete lack of understanding as to what Bran and I were talking about. I said to him that Prime doesn't speed blitz because it's really not in his character and he normally doesn't have to. However, Prime does have the ability to speed blitz.

Two completely different things. Thanos has the ability to BFR but it's not in his character to do so. He's not going to send Doomsday packing just because quanchi says so.

H/P DD beats the crap out of Thanos all by himself.

Hey Batdude, how long do think it would take H/P DD to adapt to Thanos's energy and counter him the way he did Radiant? stick out tongue

It more than likely wouldn't take him that long.

quanchi112
And this just goes to show me that you have a complete lack of understanding as to what Bran and I were talking about. I said to him that Prime doesn't speed blitz because it's really not in his character and he normally doesn't have to. However, Prime does have the ability to speed blitz.

Two completely different things. Thanos has the ability to BFR but it's not in his character to do so. He's not going to send Doomsday packing just because quanchi says so.

H/P DD beats the crap out of Thanos all by himself.

It more than likely wouldn't take him that long. That is exactly what I said. You argued that it is in his powerset and therefore he has the ability. Thanos would bfr to save his life. These three on him at once he wouldnt just play around and brawl with them. Imo the containment block would imprison him anyways. He tired that on Odin before and that would work here as well.

The reason Thanos doesnt bfr all the time because it makes for a lame story. On here he has the ability and therefore can use it.

batdude123
That is exactly what I said. You argued that it is in his powerset and therefore he has the ability. Thanos would bfr to save his life. These three on him at once he wouldnt just play around and brawl with them. Imo the containment block would imprison him anyways. He tired that on Odin before and that would work here as well.

The reason Thanos doesnt bfr all the time because it makes for a lame story. On here he has the ability and therefore can use it.

He has the ability to BFR, but it's not in his character to do so.

H/P DD would beat Thanos in a similar fashion as to how he beat Darkseid.

Mindset
DS is an idiot.

Kutulu
Certainly.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/SilverSurferv3098_06-1.jpg

batdude123 got pwned. laughing

Kutulu
Wouldn't adapt immediately? Did you not read H/P? He was adapting to everything in that story within a few panels. The Omega Beams were the only thing that stopped him at all. And those only killed him for abit. Everything else he was shrugging off.

Doomsday has been BFR'd numerous times and never adapted to it once.

Inhuman
DD gets de-evolved

batdude123
Originally posted by Kutulu
batdude123 got pwned. laughing

Like, totally right? I mean, there's one instance brought up where Thanos BFRs an opponent in contrast with hundreds of instances where he stands and fights someone mano-a-mano. It totally makes sense that Thanos will BFR the team here regardless of his character, right!!? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, get outta here with that shit.

Mindset
Like, totally right? I mean, there's one instance brought up where Thanos BFRs an opponent in contrast with hundreds of instances where he stands and fights someone mano-a-mano. It totally makes sense that Thanos will BFR the team here regardless of his character, right!!? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually it does make sense he would if he is outnumbered and beginning to be over powered.

It's out of character for him to be an idiot, right?

Mr. Slippyfist

Seriously, get outta here with that shit. Denial. Admit it - you got totally what the truck pwned!

Kutulu

First off, Thanos doesn't need or want to BFR most opponents that he has faced. You asked for an example of when Thanos BFR'd someone, were provided with one, then went on as if you weren't proven wrong.

Thanos found Champion to be annoying, so he BFR'd him with no difficulty whatsoever using equipment built into his suit. It's pretty straightforward.

batdude123
First off, Thanos doesn't need or want to BFR most opponents that he has faced. You asked for an example of when Thanos BFR'd someone, were provided with one, then went on as if you weren't proven wrong.

Thanos found Champion to be annoying, so he BFR'd him with no difficulty whatsoever using equipment built into his suit. It's pretty straightforward.

WTF? You're talking out of your ass right now. I never said Thanos didn't have the ability to BFR. I simply asked out of curiosity if there was a scan of him doing it to someone. How does that make me wrong about... anything?

Mr. Slippyfist
WTF? You're talking out of your ass right now. I never said Thanos didn't have the ability to BFR. I simply asked out of curiosity if there was a scan of him doing it to someone. How does that make me wrong about... anything? Because you had to ask!?!?!?!? Oh pwned!!23111!?`

Kutulu
WTF? You're talking out of your ass right now. I never said Thanos didn't have the ability to BFR. I simply asked out of curiosity if there was a scan of him doing it to someone. How does that make me wrong about... anything?

Because you were shown the scan, after asking for it, then act like it's completely out of character for Thanos to do something that he's already done on-panel. As soon as Thanos realizes what he was up against with DD, he would BFR him. Thanos is one of the most intelligent comic book characters around.

Mr. Slippyfist
Before the convo with Quan...

Oh batdude, u r so pwned!!!

Kutulu
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Before the convo with Quan...

Oh batdude, u r so pwned!!!

ZOMGROFLBBQ LULZ.

Juntai
Jason Blood/Etrigan could bring DD back.

That was difficult wasn't it?

Teleport away, teleport back.
The wonders of having one of the most powerful mages on Earth and one of the most powerful demons in hell in the party.

batdude123

batdude123
Because you were shown the scan, after asking for it, then act like it's completely out of character for Thanos to do something that he's already done on-panel. As soon as Thanos realizes what he was up against with DD, he would BFR him. Thanos is one of the most intelligent comic book characters around.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I said conflicting evidence agrees with me because there's literally hundreds of instances in which he does not BFR a character compared to that one. You're truly not getting this, are you?

Because you had to ask!?!?!?!? Oh pwned!!23111!?`

laughing out loud

Mindset

Maybe because he didn't need to or it would be pointless to do it because the person could just as easily come back.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
Maybe because he didn't need to or it would be pointless to do it because the person could just as easily come back.

Are you seriously trying to defend a tactic he's used literally once amidst hundreds of other encounters? Lulz.

Kutulu
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I said conflicting evidence agrees with me because there's literally hundreds of instances in which he does not BFR a character compared to that one. You're truly not getting this, are you?

Batdude123's guide to winning arguments:
* claim that opponent doesn't do what someone says that they do, asks for evidence.
* is shown evidence
* begins backpedaling
* insults people who disagree.

Wow you must have been real well liked on your debate team. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Are you seriously trying to defend a tactic he's used literally once amidst hundreds of other encounters? Lulz.

And yet he will use it in this fight.

iceman24567
Certainly.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/SilverSurferv3098_06-1.jpg Why does his lips look like abs?

Mr. Slippyfist
Batdude123's guide to winning arguments:
* claim that opponent doesn't do what someone says that they do, asks for evidence.
* is shown evidence
* begins backpedaling
* insults people who disagree.

Wow you must have been real well liked on your debate team. roll eyes (sarcastic) Enough joking around...

That might be true if you only read the post directly above Quan's... but in Batdude's opening statements, he said that BFR won't even enter Thanos's mind. smile
Then he asked when Thanos has done this, and it's pointless to try and debate anything when a simple hypothetical is proven. He asked when, Thanos has done it. He already wrote a post in response to it a page ago, so...
Plus, asking for proof is always a good thing anyway. smile

Also, you probably should pull that stick out of your ass that you've had rammed in there for like the past month or so.

Anyway, this is a rather pointless thing to try and debate anyway... erm

iceman24567
Enough joking around...

That might be true if you only read the post directly above Quan's... but in Batdude's opening statements, he said that BFR won't even enter Thanos's mind. smile
Then he asked when Thanos has done this, and it's pointless to try and debate anything when a simple hypothetical is proven. He asked when, Thanos has done it. He already wrote a post in response to it a page ago, so...

Also, you probably should pull that stick out of your ass that you've had rammed in there for like the past month or so.

Anyway, this is a rather pointless thing to try and debate anyway... erm I assume he likes wear it is.

Kutulu
Enough joking around...

Anyway, this is a rather pointless thing to try and debate anyway... erm

I was just pointing out the circular logic being used here.

* Says Thanos doesn't act like that.
* Someone else disagrees
* Asks for a scan
* Is shown a scan

Rinse, repeat, on and on forever.

batdude123
I was just pointing out the circular logic being used here.

* Someone else disagrees
* Asks for a scan
* Is shown a scan

Rinse, repeat, on and on forever.

I swear to God you're impervious to logic.

Out of literally hundreds of showings in which he's fought characters, he's employed that method of attack (BFR) ONCE. How people are going to go against such strong conflicting evidence here and say that he'd BFR DD is beyond me. So he's going to do that to DD simply because you want him to? Lulz.

If this were to play out in a fight, Thanos would fight like he normally does. Besides, he's got two other guys to worry about here in this fight. Doomsday isn't the only one.

The team owns him.

Inhuman
Champion with power gem was BFR as well smile

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
Champion with power gem was BFR as well smile

huh

Circumstances dictated that. It's not as if Thanos made a conscious decision to send him away to a different reality or anything like that.

Inhuman
Circumstances dictated that. It's not as if Thanos made a conscious decision to send him away to a different reality or anything like that.

Champion destroyed the planet but Thanos more than likely suspected as such and was part of his plan shifty

also he BFR yet again when champion was on the piece of rock floating in space and Thanos threw him down to that planet smile

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
Champion destroyed the planet but Thanos more than likely suspected as such and was part of his plan shifty

also he BFR yet again when champion was on the piece of rock floating in space and Thanos threw him down to that planet smile

Champion BFR'd himself. Afterward, it was simply a matter of Thanos gathering the gem and then deserting Champion.

Inhuman
Champion BFR'd himself.

All part of the titans plan cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Oh.....and the team would wait for him to get his gun....eh?haermm He doesnt need the gun anymore as he has used this method later on. He added it to his personal tech. smile

quanchi112
He has the ability to BFR, but it's not in his character to do so.

H/P DD would beat Thanos in a similar fashion as to how he beat Darkseid. Thanos isnt an idiot and if he had to use this method to survive he would. I proved he could do it and your counter is simply that he doesnt do this often. In arguments you dont have to prove how often a character does something but rather whether or not he has the ability and whether or not we have seen them do it on panel.

Darkseid has been beaten silly by Superman meaning it wasnt only Doomsday who could beat him silly. Thanos is far more durable than Darkseid and hasnt gone done in a few panels like Darkseid did in this encounter. Thanos has fought more powerful beings such as Odin or Tyrant and been ok. He is more of a fighter than Darkseid and can take a punch a helluva lot better.

Laguna L
Thanos isnt an idiot and if he had to use this method to survive he would. I proved he could do it and your counter is simply that he doesnt do this often. In arguments you dont have to prove how often a character does something but rather whether or not he has the ability and whether or not we have seen them do it on panel.

Darkseid has been beaten silly by Superman meaning it wasnt only Doomsday who could beat him silly. Thanos is far more durable than Darkseid and hasnt gone done in a few panels like Darkseid did in this encounter. Thanos has fought more powerful beings such as Odin or Tyrant and been ok. He is more of a fighter than Darkseid and can take a punch a helluva lot better.

Says the Thanos fanboy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Laguna L
Says the Thanos fanboy. Says continuity. Dont you agree that Thanos has Darkseid by a mile in regards to their durability.

Laguna L
Says continuity. Dont you agree that Thanos has Darkseid by a mile in regards to their durability.

If you say so Quan, if you say so...

quanchi112
If you say so Quan, if you say so... Not even Darkseid enthusiasts argue with me on this one.

Laguna L
Not even Darkseid enthusiasts argue with me on this one.

Who says I'm arguing with you on this one?

quanchi112
Who says I'm arguing with you on this one? I was just checking.

Laguna L
I was just checking.

Then we're good.

TricksterPriest
I argue it. Physical durability, Thanos and DS are equivalent, with Thanos having an edge. Energy-wise, DS by a wide margin. He survived a solar system smashing blast from the Anti Life Entity with very little damage considering.

http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=etrigan15ll.jpg
http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=etr7lx.jpg

He was dazed abit, but it's still pretty damn good. Etrigan next to him, is KOed.

quanchi112
I argue it. Physical durability, Thanos and DS are equivalent, with Thanos having an edge. Energy-wise, DS by a wide margin. He survived a solar system smashing blast from the Anti Life Entity with very little damage considering.

http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=etrigan15ll.jpg
http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=etr7lx.jpg

He was dazed abit, but it's still pretty damn good. Etrigan next to him, is KOed. Darkseid has been beaten into submission by Superman and utterly raped by Doomsday. Thanos doesnt have one blemish like that. Darkseid's omega beams can be delfected by anything like heat vision.

Ds didnt survive Superman's fists. He was recently bloodied by Batman. stick out tongue

iceman24567
Darkseid has been beaten into submission by Superman and utterly raped by Doomsday. Thanos doesnt have one blemish like that. Darkseid's omega beams can be delfected by anything like heat vision.

Ds didnt survive Superman's fists. He was recently bloodied by Batman. stick out tongue Dude stop putting that Batman thing into debating if your going to deny Thanos getting permanently koed by Drax seriously we all know why Darkseid got bloody.

quanchi112
Dude stop putting that Batman thing into debating if your going to deny Thanos getting permanently koed by Drax seriously we all know why Darkseid got bloody. Drax was made to kill Thanos while Batman just bloodied him really good.

iceman24567
Drax was made to kill Thanos while Batman just bloodied him really good. Once again you are not stating the circumstances for Darkseids low showing but making sure everybody knows why your favorite character got one shotted nice biased reply confused

Hazsekswthurmom
Darkseid has been beaten into submission by Superman and utterly raped by Doomsday. Thanos doesnt have one blemish like that. Darkseid's omega beams can be delfected by anything like heat vision.

Ds didnt survive Superman's fists. He was recently bloodied by Batman. stick out tongue That was a very unecessary post, and proves how far you'll go to demean feats.

TricksterPriest
It is possible to create a being to permanently kill Thanos. You can't create a Drax surrogate for Darkseid. And before you bring up the New God Killer, Source>>>>>Kronos.

quanchi112
Once again you are not stating the circumstances for Darkseids low showing but making sure everybody knows why your favorite character got one shotted nice biased reply confused We have all read this pretty much. It has been explained so many times. Drax was never able to kill Thanos like this before but the writer chose to make him able to in this story. It was a cheapshot anyways. I can live with that. Thanos beat Drax's ass for years and the moment he turned his back Drax took his best shot.

Batman was amped before and was beaten down by Darksied but this time around it was different. big grin

quanchi112
It is possible to create a being to permanently kill Thanos. You can't create a Drax surrogate for Darkseid. And before you bring up the New God Killer, Source>>>>>Kronos. Uhm no. Kronos>>>>Darkseid. Plus it took Drax thirty years to do this and was accomplished through a cheapshot. Its about context.

You dont know if the new gods killer is linked with the Source. Anyways its sad that the new gods are really just accepting their fates. Shows how easy you can kill them all. They have time to defend themselves and know whats going on but are all helpless.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
That was a very unecessary post, and proves how far you'll go to demean feats. Its all true.

batdude123
Thanos isnt an idiot and if he had to use this method to survive he would. I proved he could do it and your counter is simply that he doesnt do this often. In arguments you dont have to prove how often a character does something but rather whether or not he has the ability and whether or not we have seen them do it on panel.

This is the sorriest post...

Thanos doing it ONCE in the entire history of the character doesn't justify the argument that he'll be doing it here. lmao

Thanos gets beaten into submission.

Mindset
I's not like it is a special attack, even if only using it once he has shown the ability. So you're saying Thanos would lose before doing it again?

batdude123
I'm saying one writer's... hell, ONE COMIC'S depiction of him doesn't delude the fact that Thanos is a brawler.

BFR would be the furthest thing from his mind. Shit, the way you guys are posting you'd think he does this all the time.

Mindset
I'm saying one writer's... hell, ONE COMIC'S depiction of him doesn't delude the fact that Thanos is a brawler.

BFR would be the furthest thing from his mind. Shit, the way you guys are posting you'd think he does this all the time.

You didn't answer my question.

So Thanos would allow himself to lose than to bfr DD?

TricksterPriest
Not to mention, as someone brought up, Etrigan can bring Doomsday back. He may not be Zatanna or Dr. Fate, but Etrigan is a formidable magician.

batdude123
You didn't answer my question.

So Thanos would allow himself to lose than to bfr DD?

That's not what I said.

Thanos would employ a variety of other tactics before the idea of BFR would ever cross his mind. And in the mean time, of course DD would just sit back and allow all this to happen, am I right? He's not going to be fighting back at all, allowing Thanos to do whatever he pleases. It all makes so much sense now. Doomsday, being the passive guy he is, is just going to stand in the middle of the battlefield while Thanos tries blasting and punching him. Then, after all that jazz is over, DD will smile for the camera and have Thanos teleport him away from the battlefield. This is f*cking BRILLIANCE I tells ya!!! Lulz.

Thanos gets his shit stomped.

Mindset
That's not what I said.

Thanos would employ a variety of other tactics before the idea of BFR would ever cross his mind. And in the mean time, of course DD would just sit back and allow all this to happen, am I right? He's not going to be fighting back at all, allowing Thanos to do whatever he pleases. It all makes so much sense now. Doomsday, being the passive guy he is, is just going to stand in the middle of the battlefield while Thanos tries blasting and punching him. Then, after all that jazz is over, DD will smile for the camera and have Thanos teleport him away from the battlefield. This is f*cking BRILLIANCE I tells ya!!! Lulz.

Thanos gets his shit stomped.

What in the world are you talking about?

Who said DD would sit back and not fight, Thanos would bfr because he is fighting, he'd recognize that he couldn't beat all three of them and DD is the biggest threat.

This really isn't that hard to understand.

Juntai
Originally posted by Juntai
Jason Blood/Etrigan could bring DD back.

That was difficult wasn't it?

Teleport away, teleport back.
The wonders of having one of the most powerful mages on Earth and one of the most powerful demons in hell in the party.

quanchi112
This is the sorriest post...

Thanos doing it ONCE in the entire history of the character doesn't justify the argument that he'll be doing it here. lmao

Thanos gets beaten into submission. He has the ability and you just cannot accept it. Thanos bfr's him at the beginning of the fight. He is one of the most intelligent fighters in comics and would fight to win and if it meant getting rid of someone he would do just that. Just like when he bfr'd Champion he would Doomsday before he landed one blow.

quanchi112

BFR would be the furthest thing from his mind. Shit, the way you guys are posting you'd think he does this all the time. Thanos does brawl but then again how many times does he just brawl against three powerful beings at once. He would try to even the playing field and wouldnt just just to punch his way out of this.

quanchi112
What in the world are you talking about?

Who said DD would sit back and not fight, Thanos would bfr because he is fighting, he'd recognize that he couldn't beat all three of them and DD is the biggest threat.

This really isn't that hard to understand. Exactly.

And another thing Doomsday just kind of took the omega effect now didnt he? It isnt in his character to try and avoid an attack. smile

Erik-Lensherr
He has the ability and you just cannot accept it. Thanos bfr's him at the beginning of the fight. He is one of the most intelligent fighters in comics and would fight to win and if it meant getting rid of someone he would do just that. Just like when he bfr'd Champion he would Doomsday before he landed one blow.

He isn't saying that Thanos doesn't have the ability to Bfr Doomsday, just that he won't do it because it's not the way he fights, and just one showing of him using the tehnique out of much more where he didn't doesn't show anything.

Stop acting as if you don't understand.

Lulz at this.

I mean, it's not like Doomsday was taken by surprise and hit from behind.

Oh wait ..

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/DoomsdayOmega.jpg

But of course, what you said is irrelevant since neither you nor the other guy actually understood Batdude's point.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
He isn't saying that Thanos doesn't have the ability to Bfr Doomsday, just that he won't do it because it's not the way he fights, and just one showing of him using the tehnique out of much more where he didn't doesn't show anything.

Stop acting as if you don't understand.

Lulz at this.

I mean, it's not like Doomsday was taken by surprise and hit from behind.

Oh wait ..

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/DoomsdayOmega.jpg

But of course, what you said is irrelevant since neither you nor the other guy actually understood Batdude's point. I know exactly what he is saying. I am saying it isnt in Thanos' character to die. The first time he died he was surprised by Adam Warlocks ghost.

The second time he was cheapshotted by Drax who had never possessed these antiThanos powers before.

Again I have proven he can use this ability while the best defense is he wont and he will just get stomped. I disagree so the argument ends. I say he will do this and he disagrees. It is that simple.

Bouboumaster
Thanos win easely if he get rid of DD in the first moment. I've read about the containment that stop Thor with the power gem. Unless DD is more powerful than Thanos (Because Thor with PG/ WM was statlemating Thanos..), it's a possible. Lobo is a shit, as Etrigan. Plus, Thanos as auto-shield. They are so hard, that even Galactus had to put effort to break them.

If Thanos over-estimate himself, tough, he might loose. Or if he try to kill someone else that DD.

8/10 to Thanos.

Grammaton
HP Doomsday takes him out all on his own. Darkseid rivals Thanos and we know how easy it was for DD to take him out. Nearly killed him if I recall...If it wasn't for the motherbox Darkseid may not have survived. Also if there is any doubt to how powerful Darkseid was at the time - he obliterated the Cyborg with his omega beams (yes I know he kept him alive) AFTER being beaten by DD which means he was weaker too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Grammaton
HP Doomsday takes him out all on his own. Darkseid rivals Thanos and we know how easy it was for DD to take him out. Nearly killed him if I recall...If it wasn't for the motherbox Darkseid may not have survived. Also if there is any doubt to how powerful Darkseid was at the time - he obliterated the Cyborg with his omega beams (yes I know he kept him alive) AFTER being beaten by DD which means he was weaker too. Darksied has shit for durability. Thanos could take a punding from Doomsday and still come back for more.

If you can recall Thor with the power gem. He was pounding on Thanos to which he smiled. stick out tongue

Grammaton
Thor is not on Doomsday's level in the least - and Darkseid IS equivilent to Thanos in most ways. Thanos has shown fear at taking the Hulk on in a battle (and don't pretend like it didnt happen - or make excuses!). Doomsday will own Thanos. Doomsday's base strength and durability is FAR higher than the Hulks. Infact so powerful is Doomsday that only the end of time was enough to stop him. The same can not be said of Thanos.

Kutulu

DUR! THANOS ONLY USE HIS FISTS BE-CUZ HE BIG AND DUMB LIKE DRAX! HE NEVER PLAN NUTTIN'!

Apparently you never read the Thanos Quest saga, where ZOMG! THANOS USED HIS BRAINS! AMAZING! DUR! fighting0024

Southern_Rebel
Darksied has shit for durability. Thanos could take a punding from Doomsday and still come back for more.

If you can recall Thor with the power gem. He was pounding on Thanos to which he smiled. stick out tongue

Yeah, but SG knocked Thanos clean out. And...oh yeah....Thanos was BEGGING Galactus to stay his hand...after Thanos' shields could no longer hold back Galactus.

When's the last time you saw H/P Doomsday Beg for anyone to stop?

batdude123
DUR! THANOS ONLY USE HIS FISTS BE-CUZ HE BIG AND DUMB LIKE DRAX! HE NEVER PLAN NUTTIN'!

Apparently you never read the Thanos Quest saga, where ZOMG! THANOS USED HIS BRAINS! AMAZING! DUR! fighting0024

crylaugh

If only you could appreciate the irony...

Mindset
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Yeah, but SG knocked Thanos clean out. And...oh yeah....Thanos was BEGGING Galactus to stay his hand...after Thanos' shields could no longer hold back Galactus.

When's the last time you saw H/P Doomsday Beg for anyone to stop?

Wasn't H/P Doomsday still the dumb one?

And Galactus is way stronger than anyone being mentioned, so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.