Funnies movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mah
what's the funniest movie you've ever seen..?

Raz
'Theres Something About Mary' cracks me up everytime I see it. One of the best films ever made!

mah
one of the funniest I've seen is Dead/Alive (aka Braindead) by Peter Jackson. I mean, the background is that giant rats came from england and raped the monkeys; and voila! the Sumatran RatMonkey. lots of funny gore!

J-ROC
Death to Smoochy is hilarious.
Snatch is really funny.
Pulp Fiction is very funny.

Mujaffa
rat race......and there's dead alive...as i showed to mah

BackFire349
yeah dead alive is a classic, cant touch return of the living dead as the king of the comedy/horror genre though. spaceballs and national lampoons xmas vacation are 2 of my favorites, also dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood and all of the kevin smith movies are hilarious. baseketball is really funny too.

finti
Fletch, Christmas Vacation, The Party(peter Sellers) Pink Panther movies,
Trains Plains and Automobiles, Something about Mary, Dumb Dumber, Kingpin, I myself and Irene, Top Gun, Airplane, Naked Gun 1. Austin Powers the spy who shaged me

mah
ace ventura

Fire
hmm I dunno depends on what mood I'm in but airplane is good

Bad Boy
Freddy Got Fingered
Dumb and Dumber
Bad Boys
Road Trip
Waynes World 2
Austin Powers

zimbo
E Ace Ventura:When nature call that's funny!

Fire
never seen freddy got fingered

mah
you're lucky then!

Thomas H
dumb and dumber
snatch
beverly hills cop 1 2
bad boys

Corran
Blazing Saddles
Blue Brothers

Thomas H
who stars in blazing saddels?

Thomas H
who stars in blazing saddels?

finti
Cleavon Little, Gene Wilder, Madeline Kahn, Alex Karras it is from 1974 and it is a Mel Brooks movie, very funny one too

zimbo
Dude where's my car.That's funny too

Thomas H
neve seen it, probablyu never will either!

BackFire349
nope.

Thomas H
?

finti
knock on wood woody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.