Superman Prime 1M W/Solarsuit vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Superman Prime with guardian upgrade and the solarsuit vs the Titan, can Thanos put him down.

KMC_Drifter
Thanos gets one-shotted

LORD B
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Superman Prime with guardian upgrade and the solarsuit vs the Titan, can Thanos put him down.

really you should known better no

just because your upset from other thanos threads, its sad really.

The Great Galen
What, wats so sad...I mean Thanos is a tough guy so why is this thread so out of line. Its a legitimate topic and im interested to see what people think.

Batman-Prime
SMP without even trying

guy222
thanos loses

The Great Galen
Wow im surprised by the lack of confidence for Thanos, coulnt Thanos simply "mind rape" him lol.

iceman24567
Didn't he have telepathic abilities?

Mindset
He had telekinesis, I don't remember him having telepathy.

And mind raping would be valid if he has no defenses.

The Great Galen
So theres no other possible way Thanos can take this, wat about his durability.

Mindset
Durability can only take you so far, it's not infinite in its protection.

*T*
Sad..

Anyway isn't Prime stronger without suit?

The Great Galen
Well 1M prime was virtually a sun already, but with the SS his powers would be even more amplifed...bascially its icing on the cake.

*T*
Well 1M prime was virtually a sun already, but with the SS his powers would be even more amplifed...bascially its icing on the cake. Spite.

The Great Galen
Is it really, there r guys on here who believe Thanos can take a team of H/P Doomsday, Lobo and Ethrigen so I dont think i was to out of line. Hell some guys even think Thanos can take DS lol....its insane how some peeps think on this site.

LORD B
Is it really, there r guys on here who believe Thanos can take a team of H/P Doomsday, Lobo and Ethrigen so I dont think i was to out of line. Hell some guys even think Thanos can take DS lol....its insane how some peeps think on this site.

this statement just shows how desperate you to get something over thanos and his fans.
i truly feel sorry for you,that have act in this way smile

*T*
Thats the only reason you feel sorry for him?? huh

The Great Galen
You know someone still hasn't really commented on the fight, how does Thanos lose?

vlaaad12345
Saying thanos can beat them is not even remotely warranting putting him against a superman who has been absorbing solar energy for like 60k years travelling the cosmos and then sat in a sun for 15k years and a gl ring.

Galan007
So this is the Golden Superman from DC1M?

Badabing
Hmm......uhuh

*T*
Closed?

The Great Galen
Why the hell would it be closed, theres been no flaming going on in here or anything else that would warrent this thread being closed. I made a simple and lair match up that I wanted to discuess...what did I do wrong here?

vlaaad12345
Why the hell would it be closed, theres been no flaming going on in here or anything else that would warrent this thread being closed. I made a simple and lair match up that I wanted to discuess...what did I do wrong here?
You know exactly why it should be closed this is like putting a crippled adds ridden kitten against nuclear warheads.

The Great Galen
I don't like implications here, r u trying to suggest I intentially created a thread out of spite. Can we just get back to the match up and give valid reasons why we think Prime loses or wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.