omega (thanos/galactus clone) vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
who wins?

guy222
ds loses

Kutulu
Omega in a stomp.

123KID
isn't this the being twice as powerful as Galactus ?

Madvillain
Originally posted by 123KID
isn't this the being twice as powerful as Galactus ?

Supposedly.

Either way he curbstomps DS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Madvillain
Supposedly.

Either way he curbstomps DS. thumb up

Galan007
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4050/omegajh5.jpg

Darkseid wins. ermmhappy

Mindset
Spiderman > DS

The Great Galen
Ds absorbs his power into his own, spite DS takes this,

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4050/omegajh5.jpg

Darkseid wins. ermmhappy So you think all it takes is Spiderman to defeat him? I suggest you read the story and change your opinion on this matter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Ds absorbs his power into his own, spite DS takes this, He hasnt absorbed Supermans power yet. Omega takes this and rather easily.

LORD B
Originally posted by quanchi112
He hasnt absorbed Supermans power yet. Omega takes this and rather easily.
hey qaun,sup?

quanchi112
Originally posted by LORD B
hey qaun,sup? Nada,going to see cloverfield this sunday night. Heard anything?

LORD B
Nada,going to see cloverfield this sunday night. Heard anything? havent heard anything other than its a monster movie, read a review though got 4 stars outa 5 so it must be pretty good,its not out in the england for a while i think?

im off to see sweeny todd tonight,you seen it?

quanchi112
Originally posted by LORD B
havent heard anything other than its a monster movie, read a review though got 4 stars outa 5 so it must be pretty good,its not out in the england for a while i think?

im off to see sweeny todd tonight,you seen it? I heard it messed up. I heard he slits peoples throats and its weird. Ill pass on that. Send me a pm after the movie to tell me what you thought though.

LORD B
I heard it messed up. I heard he slits peoples throats and its weird. Ill pass on that. Send me a pm after the movie to tell me what you thought though.
no probs thumb up
apparently he puts there bodys into pies sick

Utrigita
Omega was a complete moron, and for those that constantly bring up that Omega was said to the 2x Galactus please remember that when Thanos, Spiderman, Captain Marvel Adam Warlock etc met Omega he had already feasted on three Worlds and was operating at full capacity.

LORD B
Originally posted by Utrigita
Omega was a complete moron, and for those that constantly bring up that Omega was said to the 2x Galactus please remember that when Thanos, Spiderman, Captain Marvel Adam Warlock etc met Omega he had already feasted on three Worlds and was operating at full capacity.
i agree the guy was a buffoon

quanchi112
Omega was a complete moron, and for those that constantly bring up that Omega was said to the 2x Galactus please remember that when Thanos, Spiderman, Captain Marvel Adam Warlock etc met Omega he had already feasted on three Worlds and was operating at full capacity. Yes he was stupid as the some kinks werent worked out yet but it took strategic planning, a soul gem,separating him from his ship, and a fleet of battleships to defeat him.

Darkseid loses and badly here.

Utrigita
Yes he was stupid as the some kinks werent worked out yet but it took strategic planning, a soul gem,separating him from his ship, and a fleet of battleships to defeat him.

Darkseid loses and badly here.

Yep he was a moron, to my knowlegde the same cannot be said about Darkseid.

If a Planet destroying Blast is what it takes to kill Omega, then IMO Darkseid with the use of his Omega Beams would be capable of defeating him, ore is this the Darkseid that was capable of mindcontrolling 3 millons daxamites at once???

quanchi112
Yep he was a moron, to my knowlegde the same cannot be said about Darkseid.

If a Planet destroying Blast is what it takes to kill Omega, then IMO Darkseid with the use of his Omega Beams would be capable of defeating him, ore is this the Darkseid that was capable of mindcontrolling 3 millons daxamites at once??? Uhm it was also due to the fact he was separated him his ship. The omega beams would barely phase him.

3 billion Daxamite feat isnt canon to Ds. Dont you think if it was that easy to mindcontrol Omega that someone would have simply done it.

Utrigita
Uhm it was also due to the fact he was separated him his ship. The omega beams would barely phase him.

3 billion Daxamite feat isnt canon to Ds. Dont you think if it was that easy to mindcontrol Omega that someone would have simply done it.

Sorry but if you Blasted Galactus with that level of Power it wouldn't momentarily faze him unless he was at very low powelevels instead if he saw the fleet approaching which he would all I can say is Annihilation 6 and I mean what kind of 2x Galactus cannot teleport ore levitate ore survive in space roll eyes (sarcastic) Again Omega is a joke to Galactus.

My bad thought so, And I didn't see someone with great abilities of mindcontrolling on the Team that fought Omega did you???

quanchi112
Sorry but if you Blasted Galactus with that level of Power it wouldn't momentarily faze him unless he was at very low powelevels instead if he saw the fleet approaching which he would all I can say is Annihilation 6 and I mean what kind of 2x Galactus cannot teleport ore levitate ore survive in space roll eyes (sarcastic) Again Omega is a joke to Galactus.

My bad thought so, And I didn't see someone with great abilities of mindcontrolling on the Team that fought Omega did you??? It seems like you are using this thread to prove Galactus' superiority over Omega, and I really dont care about debating that.

Moondragon doesnt suffice as someone who can mindcontrol?

Do you realize the powerful characters that were allied against Omega.

TricksterPriest
So what? As was previously pointed out, Omega has no feats to demonstrate the level of power attributed to him.

and unless he gets his ship, he's gonna owned in this match. Stupidity is a major handicap.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
So what? As was previously pointed out, Omega has no feats to demonstrate the level of power attributed to him.

and unless he gets his ship, he's gonna owned in this match. Stupidity is a major handicap. Dr. Strange,Thanos, and Adam Warlock worked together to defeat him. It was a strategic plan. Darkseid doesnt have the smarts of Thanos let alone the minds of all three of these beings and doesnt have onesided prep. He gets utterly stomped.

Utrigita
It seems like you are using this thread to prove Galactus' superiority over Omega, and I really dont care about debating that.

Moondragon doesnt suffice as someone who can mindcontrol?

Do you realize the powerful characters that were allied against Omega.

Well I mentioned it at the previous page, but okay fair enough.

With all respect she is one of the Worst telepaths I have ever seen erm the only time where she could from my point of view be called a good telepath was when she had the Mind Gem, and I seriously isn't hoping you are trying to compare moondragon with the darkseid that mindcontrolled 3 millions at once... when it comes to telepathic abilities...

Doctor Strange, Thanos, Adam Warlock, Spiderman, Pip, Captain Marvel that is about those that attacked Omega... And against Omega which should have been twice Galactus it's nothing short of a miracle that they survived, and in the air it was only Pip once, and then Doctor Strange, Marvel and Warlock Thanos first joined later.

Also you are forgetting that Omega was work that was never completed, with his ship gone he was limited to his basis senses... He isn't exactly a fascinating Character, the only thing he really showed was great durability, and being capable of hurting Thanos through 2 forcefields a feat I seem to remember you yourself admitted in the darkseid vs thanos that Darkseid would be capable of duplicating.

quanchi112
Well I mentioned it at the previous page, but okay fair enough.

With all respect she is one of the Worst telepaths I have ever seen erm the only time where she could from my point of view be called a good telepath was when she had the Mind Gem, and I seriously isn't hoping you are trying to compare moondragon with the darkseid that mindcontrolled 3 millions at once... when it comes to telepathic abilities...

Doctor Strange, Thanos, Adam Warlock, Spiderman, Pip, Captain Marvel that is about those that attacked Omega... And against Omega which should have been twice Galactus it's nothing short of a miracle that they survived.

Also you are forgetting that Omega was work that was never completed, with his ship gone he was limited to his basis senses... He isn't exactly a fascinating Character, the only thing he really showed was great durability, and being capable of hurting Thanos through 2 forcefields a feat I seem to remember you yourself admitted in the darkseid vs thanos that Darkseid would be capable of duplicating. Moondragon is a telepath and still it wasnt that easy. Otherwise the would have attempted this.

I dont think you realize yet that Ds mindcontrolling 3 billion daxamites isnt canon as it happened in a futuristic story and after he stole Mordu's powers thus changing his. So it doesnt even count here.

Hasnt Galactus bee defeated by far less than than likes of these beings. Didnt the Thing embarrass him?

I dont remember saying that Darkseid could duplicate anything like that.

Utrigita
Moondragon is a telepath and still it wasnt that easy. Otherwise the would have attempted this.

I dont think you realize yet that Ds mindcontrolling 3 billion daxamites isnt canon as it happened in a futuristic story and after he stole Mordu's powers thus changing his. So it doesnt even count here.

Hasnt Galactus bee defeated by far less than than likes of these beings. Didnt the Thing embarrass him?

I dont remember saying that Darkseid could duplicate anything like that.

Not really since there objective was to kill Omega the only reason I brought forward the MindControlling issue was because I couldn't remember the name of the Darkseid...

I'm fully aware of that Quanchi, but from my point of view you where trying to equal Darkseid at that level to Moondragon erm

Yes he has, but it still doesn't change the fact that Galactus when being at his most low powerlevels ever simultaneously was holding of against Silver Surfer, Starjammers, the Imperial Guard, the entire Shi'ar Fleet and the FF, and he was weak he even previously stated that he with a gesture could destroy the heroes and restore a Forcefield that all have battered on for a extremely long period of time, if Omega truly was two times Galactus those beings would have been killed instantly but he isn't he is a cheap replication with nothing that looks like intelligence and is limited to his basic senses... The Guy can be defeated by Darkseid I'm not giving Darkseid a enormous victory i'm giving him the victoryby a very small margin.

Will just take a look through the battlezone thread.

quanchi112
Not really since there objective was to kill Omega the only reason I brought forward the MindControlling issue was because I couldn't remember the name of the Darkseid...

I'm fully aware of that Quanchi, but from my point of view you where trying to equal Darkseid at that level to Moondragon erm

Yes he has, but it still doesn't change the fact that Galactus when being at his most low powerlevels ever simultaneously was holding of against Silver Surfer, Starjammers, the Imperial Guard, the entire Shi'ar Fleet and the FF, and he was weak he even previously stated that he with a gesture could destroy the heroes and restore a Forcefield that all have battered on for a extremely long period of time, if Omega truly was two times Galactus those beings would have been killed instantly but he isn't he is a cheap replication with nothing that looks like intelligence and is limited to his basic senses... The Guy can be defeated by Darkseid I'm not giving Darkseid a enormous victory i'm giving him the victoryby a very small margin.

Will just take a look through the battlezone thread. How does Darkseid win? He cant mindcontrol him as its a gds feat and not a Ds feat.

Utrigita
How does Darkseid win? He cant mindcontrol him as its a gds feat and not a Ds feat.

The only possibility I see is Darkseid using the Omega Effect on him, maybe it will work maybe it wouldn't, I know that is what I'm basing my argument on, but Omega didn't exactly show me anything that would suggest that it could survive it...

quanchi112
The only possibility I see is Darkseid using the Omega Effect on him, maybe it will work maybe it wouldn't, I know that is what I'm basing my argument on, but Omega didn't exactly show me anything that would suggest that it could survive it... Omega would survive it with ease. Hell heat vision can deflect the oe.

Utrigita
Omega would survive it with ease. Hell heat vision can deflect the oe.

I have seen no indication that would indicate that he could survive it erm

The Omega Beam has shown to when used to it's fullest it can defeat Foes that are superior to Darkseid I must admit that I haven't seen anything from Omega that would suggest he could take the Omega Beam at point blank range, A Planet blowing up was "enough" to kill him.

quanchi112
I have seen no indication that would indicate that he could survive it erm

The Omega Beam has shown to when used to it's fullest it can defeat Foes that are superior to Darkseid I must admit that I haven't seen anything from Omega that would suggest he could take the Omega Beam at point blank range, A Planet blowing up was "enough" to kill him. Name me someone superior to Darkseid that it has killed.

Utrigita
Name me someone superior to Darkseid that it has killed.

It killed Doomsday the first time, isn't you always saying that doomsday is superior to Darkseid... ore is that another poster confused

Hazsekswthurmom
Don't listen to Quanchi, Gds is canon.

quanchi112
It killed Doomsday the first time, isn't you always saying that doomsday is superior to Darkseid... ore is that another poster confused It didnt kill Darkseid but instead buried him under rubble. Darkseid got the life beat out of him when he got up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Don't listen to Quanchi, Gds is canon. No one outside the Darkseid fans will back up what you say, Digimark ruled it is not.

We dont count futuristic feats for any other character so why make an exception for Darkseid. stick out tongue

Utrigita
It didnt kill Darkseid but instead buried him under rubble. Darkseid got the life beat out of him when he got up.

The Omega Beam managed to injury the Spectre.

quanchi112
The Omega Beam managed to injury the Spectre. And? It didnt beat him. Again the omega efect hasnt beat anyone like Omega or anywhere near him. stick out tongue

Utrigita
And? It didnt beat him. Again the omega efect hasnt beat anyone like Omega or anywhere near him. stick out tongue

It still injuried the Spectre... How is far above Omega.

quanchi112
It still injuried the Spectre... How is far above Omega. But it hasnt beaten anyone near or even close to Omega. Like I said who has it beaten? Not who has it injured.

Hazsekswthurmom
No one outside the Darkseid fans will back up what you say, Digimark ruled it is not.

We dont count futuristic feats for any other character so why make an exception for Darkseid. stick out tongue 1.Digimark doesn't moderate here now.

2.That rule was his opinion and nothing more.

3.Forum rules can be edited and made by any random moderater.

4.Using that particular rule against Gds negates logic.

5.It's not proper to use feats for other characters because most of the time their future versions can be alot more powerful.

6.Ds in the Gds was supposed to be weaker than his younger self(one of the main plot points of the story).

7.Stop calling people fanboys, your one of the most Marvel/Thanos bias posters on Kmc.

Utrigita
But it hasnt beaten anyone near or even close to Omega. Like I said who has it beaten? Not who has it injured.

Well I'm jus finding it likely when it could injure the Spectre then it would also most certainly injure the Omega, and I didn't say that Darksed would defeat Omega in one Blast from the Omega Beam.

On another Note Galactus withstood it, for resons still unknown, either he forces himself back, it didn't work because of his influence in the universe, ore his durabilily simply was greater then the omega Beam, either way, Omega posesses none of these factors...

Galan007
So you think all it takes is Spiderman to defeat him? I suggest you read the story and change your opinion on this matter. Darkseid ftw. smile

quanchi112
Well I'm jus finding it likely when it could injure the Spectre then it would also most certainly injure the Omega, and I didn't say that Darksed would defeat Omega in one Blast from the Omega Beam.

On another Note Galactus withstood it, for resons still unknown, either he forces himself back, it didn't work because of his influence in the universe, ore his durabilily simply was greater then the omega Beam, either way, Omega posesses none of these factors... Ok lets just roll with the crossover for a minute. The omega effect had no effect on Galactus. He was also starving and very,very weak. Ds also had his whole planet vs him which it and he failed. Ds cant defeat Omega without prep and help.

quanchi112
Darkseid ftw. smile How?

Galan007
How? Busts a nut in Omega's face. smile

quanchi112
Busts a nut in Omega's face. smile Concession accepted.

Utrigita
Ok lets just roll with the crossover for a minute. The omega effect had no effect on Galactus. He was also starving and very,very weak. Ds also had his whole planet vs him which it and he failed. Ds cant defeat Omega without prep and help.

I just mentioned that out of the three possibilities I mentioned Omega doesn't isn't even near one of them... I will happyly say it again he didn't show any durability on the same levels as Galactus, and Omega even was at full power erm

KMC_Drifter
OE for the win...Omega is erased from existence.

quanchi112
I just mentioned that out of the three possibilities I mentioned Omega doesn't isn't even near one of them... I will happyly say it again he didn't show any durability on the same levels as Galactus, and Omega even was at full power erm I will happily say that this team defeated him in a carefully planned out scenario. Darkseid under his own power cant get the job done.

Utrigita
I will happily say that this team defeated him in a carefully planned out scenario. Darkseid under his own power cant get the job done.

The only reason the team survived that encounter was because Thanos was alive and knew all of his creation weaknesses which was the ship and the fact that Omega was dumb as a door, Darkseid will figure that out pretty quickly...

Again there is nothing to suggest that Omega would survive repeating Blast by the Omega Beam, he doesn't have the feats to been given that feat IMO

quanchi112
The only reason the team survived that encounter was because Thanos was alive and knew all of his creation weaknesses which was the ship and the fact that Omega was dumb as a door, Darkseid will figure that out pretty quickly...

Again there is nothing to suggest that Omega would survive repeating Blast by the Omega Beam like Galactus did... You dont have one single instance of Darkseid oneshotting anyone near Omega's power.

Utrigita
You dont have one single instance of Darkseid oneshotting anyone near Omega's power.

If you notice I have changed from one blast which I never said would be enough, to repeating blast from the Omega Beam and Darkseid doesn't need to recharge the Omega Beam does he???

quanchi112
If you notice I have changed from one blast which I never said would be enough, to repeating blast from the Omega Beam and Darkseid doesn't need to recharge the Omega Beam does he??? All Omega needs to do is blast Darkseid. I mean you have it to where Omega is just standing there taking blasts. He would have finished Thanos off with his shielding if not for the interference caused by the team. Thanos durability and what he can take is much greater than Darkseid and what he can take. Read apokolips now if you doubt my words. Hell Batman can bloody him up.

Hazsekswthurmom
All Omega needs to do is blast Darkseid. I mean you have it to where Omega is just standing there taking blasts. He would have finished Thanos off with his shielding if not for the interference caused by the team. Thanos durability and what he can take is much greater than Darkseid and what he can take. Read apokolips now if you doubt my words. Hell Batman can bloody him up. I'm tempted to profile this.

Utrigita
All Omega needs to do is blast Darkseid. I mean you have it to where Omega is just standing there taking blasts. He would have finished Thanos off with his shielding if not for the interference caused by the team. Thanos durability and what he can take is much greater than Darkseid and what he can take. Read apokolips now if you doubt my words. Hell Batman can bloody him up.

No I haven't but Omega never showed great agility either ore movement during a battle why should he then begin doing it?? He basically was standing the same place through the battle with the Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Thanos and Adam Warlock so why should he suddenly start being battlewise now??? Darkseid is battlewise.

And I'm not denying that A blast from Omega would have killed Thanos if it hadn't been for the armor and two forcefields, but you are also forgetting that the first blast from Omega was blocked by Thanos Forcefield. Omega will most likely begin in the same way against Darkseid, but Darkseid wouldn't just stand there and take it, Omega will on the other hand just stand there and take the shots like he did in the incident with the team...

quanchi112
I'm tempted to profile this. All true. wink

quanchi112
No I haven't but Omega never showed great agility either ore movement during a battle why should he then begin doing it?? He basically was standing the same place through the battle with the Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Thanos and Adam Warlock so why should he suddenly start being battlewise now??? Darkseid is battlewise.

And I'm not denying that A blast from Omega would have killed Thanos if it hadn't been for the armor and two forcefields, but you are also forgetting that the first blast from Omega was blocked by Thanos Forcefield. Omega will most likely begin in the same way against Darkseid, but Darkseid wouldn't just stand there and take it, Omega will on the other hand just stand there and take the shots like he did in the incident with the team... Uhm if Thanos couldnt do it what makes you think Darkseid could. Thanos needed help because once Omega's attention was on him he would have been done for. There is nowhere else here and Darkseid loses easily.

Utrigita
Uhm if Thanos couldnt do it what makes you think Darkseid could. Thanos needed help because once Omega's attention was on him he would have been done for. There is nowhere else here and Darkseid loses easily.

Because Thanos doesn't have the Omega Beam???

I remember seeing a scan in the respect thread where Darkseid effortless created minions... So he wouldn't be alone for long.

Also one with duplication not sure if it was canon will check it...

quanchi112
Because Thanos doesn't have the Omega Beam???

I remember seeing a scan in the respect thread where Darkseid effortless created minions... So he wouldn't be alone for long.

Also one with duplication not sure if it was canon will check it... The omega cant even kill Superman nowadays.

Utrigita
The omega cant even kill Superman nowadays.

Okay haven't been following the Omega Beam now a days...

quanchi112
Okay haven't been following the Omega Beam now a days... wink It isnt as powerful as it may have been.

Utrigita
wink It isnt as powerful as it may have been.

Should have been...

quanchi112
Should have been... Meh...

Mindset
Didn't OE fail against DD?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't OE fail against DD?

No it killed him, he just came back from the dead.

Mindset
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No it killed him, he just came back from the dead.

Ah ok, yea, DD is a horrible character imo... Happy Dance

quanchi112
Didn't OE fail against DD? Yes it failed and only buried him.

King_Mungi
Yes it failed and only buried him.

Incorrect, even the recent Doomsday bio in Countdown stated he died, but came back.

quanchi112
Incorrect, even the recent Doomsday bio in Countdown stated he died, but came back. I read the bio and where did it say Darkseid killed him.

King_Mungi
I read the bio and where did it say Darkseid killed him.

It kept saying he returned again and again and again, even where he punched DS implying he came back from the dead...again

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/CtwDsday23.jpg

Originally posted by Juntai
I guess I'll be the one to point out where he's hitting Darkseid, it's saying he returned from death.

Hazsekswthurmom
It kept saying he returned again and again and again, even where he punched DS implying he came back from the dead...again

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/CtwDsday23.jpg Hmm, so good ole Nvr was right all along. smile

The Great Galen
This thread still open, well either DS kills him with his OE or he aborbs his power. DS 10/10

Mindset
I'm not really familiar with DS power.

Can he absorb the powers of anyone, even if they are way stronger than him?

And does OE work on anyone?

The Great Galen
Well DS has drained energy from high skyfather characters before, it woudlnt be out of line to say this is possible. DS himself is nearly abstract in power so im fairly certain Omega wouldnt be a issue for him, and his OE does work on almost everyone.

Mindset
How is he nearly abstract?

And high skyfather and someone stronger than Galatcus (if he was), is a big difference.

The Great Galen
DS has influenced cosmic events and roughed up abstract level beings before. Jack kirby once stated a full powered DS is equal to a normal Galactus and there have been pleanty of feats to validate this statment. DS true form is so imense in power he must shrink his power when travelling through a boomtube so that the universe wont collasp under the weight of DS's power.

LORD B
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well DS has drained energy from high skyfather characters before, it woudlnt be out of line to say this is possible. DS himself is nearly abstract in power so im fairly certain Omega wouldnt be a issue for him, and his OE does work on almost everyone.
when has ds drained anyone of galactus level power?
How is he nearly abstract?

And high skyfather and someone stronger than Galatcus (if he was), is a big difference.
at first galen thought ds was entity/absract level till nvr put him straight.

quanchi112

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/CtwDsday23.jpg Yes he returned from death after Superman killed him and ended up on Apokolips. I read it and it didnt say that Darkseid killed him. Supes did then he stomped Apokolips and then he was defeated and came back again during OWAW. smile

quanchi112
Hmm, so good ole Nvr was right all along. smile Superman killed him but Darkseid didnt. Carefully read the bio. Nowhere does it even imply that Darkseid killed him.

King_Mungi
Yes he returned from death after Superman killed him and ended up on Apokolips. I read it and it didnt say that Darkseid killed him. Supes did then he stomped Apokolips and then he was defeated and came back again during OWAW. smile

Ummm..no, the reason it showed the pic was to portray his coming back from death like how Imperix killed him and he came back..hence, the "again, again and again" erm

Estacado
So you think all it takes is Spiderman to defeat him? I suggest you read the story and change your opinion on this matter.
Nah all it takes is some battleships to kill Omega.

quanchi112
Ummm..no, the reason it showed the pic was to portray his coming back from death like how Imperix killed him and he came back..hence, the "again, again and again" erm Nah I disagree. To say this is what it implied is only your opinion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Nah all it takes is some battleships to kill Omega. Nah read the story again if thats all you think it took.

123KID
wasn't DD basically killed for good when imperiex hit him ?
and where does it say in Countdown he was killed ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by 123KID
wasn't DD basically killed for good when imperiex hit him ?
and where does it say in Countdown he was killed ? Latest issue at the end when they give the origins of different characters.

123KID
any scans ?

Estacado
Nah read the story again if thats all you think it took.
Fail.
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7517/62256518pf8.th.jpg

quanchi112
Fail.
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7517/62256518pf8.th.jpg So there was no jelp from Adam Warlock,Dr Strange, the soul gem and no teleporting going on. Did you read the story was it as easy as just ships blowing him away. Read the whole story and then get back to me. Its about the context.

Estacado
So there was no jelp from Adam Warlock,Dr Strange, the soul gem and no teleporting going on. Did you read the story was it as easy as just ships blowing him away. Read the whole story and then get back to me. Its about the context.
Armada of space ships>>>>Omega without his ship.

King_Mungi
Nah I disagree. To say this is what it implied is only your opinion.

and arn't you implying with your opinion it didn't? erm

quanchi112
Armada of space ships>>>>Omega without his ship. Well Omega doesnt just separate from his ship now does he. These beings that were assembled with their combined feats beat anybody pretty much when they put their minds together. wink

quanchi112
and arn't you implying with your opinion it didn't? erm Yes, we disagree. smile

Utrigita
Well Omega doesnt just separate from his ship now does he. These beings that were assembled with their combined feats beat anybody pretty much when they put their minds together. wink

And yet they didn't manage to do anything besides keep omega busy until Thanos Ships arrived they didn't have the power to dispose of him by themselves.

quanchi112
And yet they didn't manage to do anything besides keep omega busy until Thanos Ships arrived they didn't have the power to dispose of him by themselves. You are correct but these beings did get the job done thanks to Thanos.

guy222
Omega

http://i103.imagethrust.com/t/860599/infinityabyss6of608.jpg http://i108.imagethrust.com/t/860600/infinityabyss6of609.jpg http://i102.imagethrust.com/t/860601/infinityabyss6of610.jpg http://i120.imagethrust.com/t/860602/infinityabyss6of611.jpg http://i110.imagethrust.com/t/860603/infinityabyss6of613.jpg http://i113.imagethrust.com/t/860604/infinityabyss6of620.jpg

guy222
http://i114.imagethrust.com/t/860606/infinityabyss6of621.jpg http://i104.imagethrust.com/t/860607/infinityabyss6of622.jpg http://i108.imagethrust.com/t/860608/infinityabyss6of623.jpg http://i108.imagethrust.com/t/860609/infinityabyss6of624.jpg http://i110.imagethrust.com/t/860610/infinityabyss6of625.jpg http://i110.imagethrust.com/t/860611/infinityabyss6of626.jpg

guy222
http://i101.imagethrust.com/t/860612/infinityabyss6of627.jpg http://i113.imagethrust.com/t/860613/infinityabyss6of628.jpg http://i103.imagethrust.com/t/860614/infinityabyss6of631.jpg http://i109.imagethrust.com/t/860615/infinityabyss6of632.jpg http://i100.imagethrust.com/t/860616/infinityabyss6of633.jpg

Bouboumaster
Thanos eats Ds, so let alone Omega

quanchi112
Omega still wins and this is spite indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.