Things that go BUMP in the Night...monsters, vampires, and zombies...OH MY!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Doctor Strange has a disturbing vision. He sees Count Dracula raising an army of the undead and taking over the world. So, Doc Strange gathers Ghost Rider, Ash (from the Evil Dead series), Vampirella, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Crow, and Blade together.

Once gathered together, they are instructed by Dr. Strange to travel to Europe to destroy Count Dracula. Dr. Strange teleports them a few miles away from Castle Dracula in Transylvania.

The Crow - is limited to a shotgun, 2 pistols, and hand 2 hand combat, so no ripping peoples' souls out with crows or gifts of pain, and his healing abilities are limited to the level of Sabretooth's.

Blade - is limited to his sword, wooden daggers, and duel pistols with silver bullets, no grenades or garlic.

Ghost Rider - does NOT have his motorcycle, and can't create one or turn something else into a method of transportation (in other words, he has to stay on his feet).

Ash - is armed with his trusty boomstick, a satchel of shells, and of course, his (fully gassed-up) chainsaw.

Buffy - armed with wooden stakes, as well as a sword freshly dipped in holy water.

Vampirella - can't teleport (she has to walk as well) but can shapeshift/fly once at the castle. This effectively gives Dracula an hour to get organized and prepare as the heroes have to walk to his castle.

Dracula materializes outside not too far from his castle in front of the heroes. Dracula tells them that they will have the chance to destroy him...IF they can make it to him. Dracula then summons his newest lackies....Jason X, Morbius, Werewolf by Night, The Man-thing, The Creeper (from Jeepers Creepers) and Frankenstein's Monster!!!

"Oh, let's not forget some of my OLD pals too. I can't leave them out of this party!!! " snickers Dracula as he jesters sinisterly with his clawed fingers....

Ash, Vampirella, Ghost Rider, Buffy, Blade, and the Crow look around them, only to see thousands of zombies rising from their graves along with hundreds of vampires.

For this battle, Dracula has an army of 2000 zombies and 400 vampires in and around the fortified castle, along with Jason X, Man-Thing, The Creeper, Frankenstein, Morbius, and Werewolf by Night to aid him. The heroes have to get into the castle and through all the other enemies before fighting Dracula.

So, do our six heroes fight their way thru their adversaries and finally take down Dracula.....or do they end up dead (or un-dead) by Dracula and his lackies?

**This is Werewolf By Night at his most powerful form under the light of the full moon. Also, Jason X is the "cyber-Jason" from Jason X. The Creeper is armed with his axe also.**

King Kandy
Dr. Strange can take on Dracula's team by himself.

Mindset
Ghost Rider could take them on by himself.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dr. Strange can take on Dracula's team by himself.

Yes, I'm well aware of that, but Dr. Strange isn't in this battle. The only thing he does is get the team together, instruct them, and teleport them to their destination....THAT'S ALL. Strange is not part of the actual battle!!!

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Mindset
Ghost Rider could take them on by himself.

laughing laughing laughing

Go back and re-read the opening thread...

No way is Ghosty takin' this one by himself....

Mindset
All you did was take away his motorcycle, are you aware of how strong he is?

Comicbook_kid
All you did was take away his motorcycle, are you aware of how strong he is?

I'm plenty aware of Ghost Rider's abilities and stats...but are you aware of what and WHO he's facing and going up against here?

Mindset
No one mentioned can beat him, if you are well aware of what he can do then you should know that.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Doctor Strange has a disturbing vision. He sees Count Dracula raising an army of the undead and taking over the world. So, Doc Strange gathers Ghost Rider, Ash (from the Evil Dead series), Vampirella, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Crow, and Blade together.

Once gathered together, they are instructed by Dr. Strange to travel to Europe to destroy Count Dracula. Dr. Strange teleports them a few miles away from Castle Dracula in Transylvania.

The Crow - is limited to a shotgun, 2 pistols, and hand 2 hand combat, so no ripping peoples' souls out with crows or gifts of pain, and his healing abilities are limited to the level of Sabretooth's.

Blade - is limited to his sword, wooden daggers, and duel pistols with silver bullets, no grenades or garlic.

Ghost Rider - does NOT have his motorcycle, and can't create one or turn something else into a method of transportation (in other words, he has to stay on his feet).

Ash - is armed with his trusty boomstick, a satchel of shells, and of course, his (fully gassed-up) chainsaw.

Buffy - armed with wooden stakes, as well as a sword freshly dipped in holy water.

Vampirella - can't teleport (she has to walk as well) but can shapeshift/fly once at the castle. This effectively gives Dracula an hour to get organized and prepare as the heroes have to walk to his castle.

Dracula materializes outside not too far from his castle in front of the heroes. Dracula tells them that they will have the chance to destroy him...IF they can make it to him. Dracula then summons his newest lackies....Jason X, Morbius, Werewolf by Night, The Man-thing, The Creeper (from Jeepers Creepers) and Frankenstein's Monster!!!

"Oh, let's not forget some of my OLD pals too. I can't leave them out of this party!!! " snickers Dracula as he jesters sinisterly with his clawed fingers....

Ash, Vampirella, Ghost Rider, Buffy, Blade, and the Crow look around them, only to see thousands of zombies rising from their graves along with hundreds of vampires.

For this battle, Dracula has an army of 2000 zombies and 400 vampires in and around the fortified castle, along with Jason X, Man-Thing, The Creeper, Frankenstein, Morbius, and Werewolf by Night to aid him. The heroes have to get into the castle and through all the other enemies before fighting Dracula.

So, do our six heroes fight their way thru their adversaries and finally take down Dracula.....or do they end up dead (or un-dead) by Dracula and his lackies?

**This is Werewolf By Night at his most powerful form under the light of the full moon. Also, Jason X is the "cyber-Jason" from Jason X. The Creeper is armed with his axe also.**

***Also, on a side note, the 2000 zombies here are all armed with armor, swords/shields, and halberds. Jason X is armed with an enchanted flaming machete for this match.***

Comicbook_kid
No one mentioned can beat him, if you are well aware of what he can do then you should know that.

Are you aware of how powerful Dracula is and what he could do with an hour of prep??

Mindset
Do you realize how many different version of Dracula there are, and the huge differences of power?

Comicbook_kid
Do you realize how many different version of Dracula there are, and the huge differences of power?

Yes I do, but the Dracula here is the Marvel version...which is probably the most powerful one, aside from some Anime versions I've seen...but it's the Marvel one here....

Mindset
No one under Dracula can even put up a fight against GR.

Once Dracula faces GR how will he withstand his penance stare?

Comicbook_kid
No one under Dracula can even put up a fight against GR.

Once Dracula faces GR how will he withstand his penance stare?

Dracula has NO soul...that's why Dracula doesn't cast a reflection. Therefore, GR's penance stare won't work on Dracula.

Mindset
Do demons and angels have souls?

In MU universe, that is?

Mindset
Anyway, I don't see anyway Dracula would beat GR, I'd be happy to hear how though.

Comicbook_kid
Do demons and angels have souls?

In MU universe, that is?

I'm pretty sure they do...

In a very recent issue of Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider used his stare on an actual angel (who was NOT an innocent) and the stare destroyed him and turned him into a smoltering corpse...so they must. As for demons, demons are just fallen angels, and if angels have souls, then I would assume that demons do to...

Comicbook_kid
I'm actually thinking about re-posting this battle, but taking Ghost Rider out of it...perhaps he is a bit too much. Maybe replace Ghost Rider with say Wolverine, or maybe even the Punisher....what do you think??

Mindset
Use Angel from Buffy, and Wolverine.

Darth Martin
Why would Strange send these guys to their possible end when he can clear it himself with ease? no expression

Any way these guys should clear it. I mean they have Blade(best Vampire hunter of all time). Then you have Ghost Rider although w/o his motorcycle. sad He's still easily the most powerful on this team though.

Then you have Crow who is just literally unstoppable with his healing.

The rest compliment nicely. smokin'

Alfheim
So let me get this straight they have to fight Jason and Co and the zombies at the same time....or are Jason and Co in different locations in the castle?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Alfheim
So let me get this straight they have to fight Jason and Co and the zombies at the same time....or are Jason and Co in different locations in the castle?

All at the same time wink

Alfheim
You know what they could make it through stretegy. Ash and Crow use their guns to try and take out some zombies and vampyres at a range.

Ghost Rider takes on Werewolf and Morbius.
Buffy takes on Jeepers
Blade takes on Jason X
Vampirella takes on Frankenstiens Monster

How fast are the vampyres? What are vampirellas powers?

Darth Martin
Blade pwns Jason w/ ease.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Blade pwns Jason w/ ease.

thats true but he ahs to the fight Man Thing at the same time. Man thing cant fight for **** either..he dodges Man Thing kills FM's with ease and then Vampirella can be free to hel the other guys fight the monsters so its.

Vampirella
Crow
ASh vs Vampires and Monsters

GR vs Morbius and Werewolf
Buffy vs Jeeepers
Blade vs Man Thing

Darth Martin
If you look at it none of these villains have good fighting skills. Blade with his weapons can take out a **** load of Vampire's in his own right assuming he has his UV grenades. Although thousands are a big number are the Vampire's armed with anything?

Mindset
Originally posted by Alfheim
thats true but he ahs to the fight Man Thing at the same time. Man thing cant fight for **** either..he dodges Man Thing kills FM's with ease and then Vampirella can be free to hel the other guys fight the monsters so its.

Vampirella
Crow
ASh vs Vampires and Monsters

GR vs Morbius and Werewolf
Buffy vs Jeeepers
Blade vs Man Thing

Do you honestly think Morbius and Werewolf will have any chance of handling GR?

He will beat them in a couple minutes, if that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.