All Out War (Candidacy Match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
These are the fighters, they will fight through wave after wave of Para- Demons on Apokolips. Which two individuals lasts the longest. No prep, Standard Equipment. The last two fighters that last the longest will become Darkseids New War Generals. Granny has them all brain washed.

1. Captain America

2. Gamora (With Adamantium Daggers)

3. Batman

4. Dead Pool

5. Deathstroke (Slade)

6. Daredevil

7. Bane (Fully Juiced)

8. Kraven The Hunter (Fully Juiced)

9. Black Panther

10. Night Crawler

11. Night Wing

12. Gambit

13. Wolverine

14. Wild Cat

15. Sabre Tooth

Who are the last two standing?

Bouboumaster
Gamora vs Wolverine?

Thorion
Gamora's a freakin' class 80, while the others are streets... Deathstroke Vs Gamora. Gamora wipes the floor with him.

CaptainStoic
When did Gamora become class 80? I always thought that she was around class 5.

MightyEInherjar
Wouldn't one parademon beat most of these guys?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Wouldn't one parademon beat most of these guys?

I've seen Batman take a couple on alone.

Thorion
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
When did Gamora become class 80? I always thought that she was around class 5.

Nah. She's shown some pretty high class feats lately. Going toe-toe with Ronan, having a decent spar with Thanos..Being classified as a IM level threat. She's magnitudes above these guys.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Thorion
Nah. She's shown some pretty high class feats lately. Going toe-toe with Ronan, having a decent spar with Thanos..Being classified as a IM level threat. She's magnitudes above these guys.

Ok in that case, I stand corrected. But I know that when shen was nearly killed by that gang of thugs, before she was surgically re-engineered with bionic implants, she was pretty normal. I'll take your word for it.

Mindset
Deadpool and Gamora.

If this was in a comic Captain America would kill every ParaDemon with one throw of his shield then beat DS down while singing the national anthem.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool and Gamora.

If this was in a comic Captain America would kill every ParaDemon with one throw of his shield then beat DS down while singing the national anthem.

laughing good point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.